David and Becky - Foolish Choices Ch. 06

Story Info
Madam Justyna plays a game with me.
3.3k words
4.23
6.3k
3

Part 6 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
320 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, are also fictitious and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 6

Day 234 - Monday 21st March 2016

I discovered very quickly how much a cock teaser Justyna was, and also how cruel she was with her strap. It was she who brought my breakfast the following morning and I made sure with just six weeks to go, I would do nothing to risk being caned again. She wasn't dressed in her normal prison uniform, but in a black crop top with matching black leggings that showed off her lovely breasts and stunningly sexy bottom. My penis throbbed with unrequited lust as it pulsed and bobbed, rock hard before me. Justyna was delighted.

"Do I turn you on?" she asked, as if shocked such a thing could be true.

"Yes, Madam Justyna," my shaky voice replied.

"That is a big erection. It won't come today?"

"No, Madam Justyna, I'm not allowed to come."

"Poor boy. You looked at my bottom. Did you like it?"

"Yes, Madam Justyna."

"Would you like to kiss it?"

"I'd love to, Madam Justyna."

She turned her back to me and bent slightly to show off the sexy curves of her bottom. It was pure perfection; precum oozed from the end of my aching penis. She twisted so she could look at my face while keeping her bottom facing me.

"Would you like to feel with your hand how soft and sexy my bottom is?"

"I'd love to, Madam Justyna."

"If I let you feel my bottom, will you let me feel your bottom with my strap twelve times?"

Oh, what a dilemma. I wanted, so badly, to put my hand on her bottom and feel it, but twelve strokes on top of the bruises she'd given me yesterday afternoon? She saw me considering it.

"Or, I pull down my leggings and you feel my bare bottom for twenty strokes?"

"Oh, Madam Justyna, what an offer."

"You can have twelve strokes or twenty ... or none at all. You can tell me what you choose."

She ran her hand over her bottom and I watched, imagining that hand was mine. I could see the softness of her buttocks by the way her hands pressed against the covered flesh causing smooth, enticing ripples as it moved. My mouth was open and I wanted to reach out and touch her, and to touch my penis and stroke it to completion.

"I'd love to feel your bottom, Madam Justyna," I said.

"I will make a better offer because I like you. Clothed, six strokes, bare twelve strokes. Which do you prefer?"

"Bare," I said. What was I saying?

"Ask nice, and I will do it."

"Please, Madam Justyna, may I feel your bare bottom for twelve strokes with your leather strap?"

She turned immediately and stood close to me, anger in her face. "How dare you make rude request. I have a boyfriend, only he touches me like that, not anyone else. You filthy prisoner, you deserve no sex, not even to wank yourself, pig, filthy pig. I should report you to Madam Popescu. Why do you think you can insult me?"

"Madam Justyna, please forgive me. I thought you offered."

"I made a joke with you, to have fun, but you insult me and upset me," she continued, her anger remaining unabated. "You must be punished for making such a rude suggestion to me. Twelve strokes. Get on the bed, now."

I got on the bed utterly humiliated by her, but I was angry with myself for falling into such a simple trap. I voluntarily placed the pillow beneath me to raise my bottom.

She got herself into position resting the strap on my bottom to gauge herself before lifting her arm and whacking the strap down hard on my bare buttocks. The bruising from yesterday was still painful, and this stroke inflamed the agony even more. Just like yesterday, each stroke followed quickly and efficiently giving me no time to accept the pain from the previous. My head was turned so I could watch her swing the long leather strap, and despite the pain, I was able to admire the way she held the strap behind her shoulder and whip her whole lithe body towards her target. Her arm was an extension of the whip her body had become; the leather strap an extension to her arm. The whole motion resulted in the end few inches of the leather strap whipping across my buttocks at a colossal speed, hence the reason why the pain it delivered to my flesh burned with such unforgiving agony. Her technique was to turn her whole body into a whip.

Twelve strokes of scorching agony were delivered to my bottom, and all I could do was lie there helplessly accepting it. My penis throbbed against the pillow beneath my groin as my eyes feasted on the beautiful, slim athletic girl punishing me without mercy. When the beating was over, she stepped into the middle of the room.

"Stand!" she ordered.

I could feel the bruising as I rose from the bed and walked towards her, the stinging throb in my buttocks sending spasms of pleasure to my penis. I felt close to another uncontrolled ejaculation, but I tried to concentrate and hold back from that humiliation. I wanted my next orgasm to be when I was a free man, but, whether I'd last was something I couldn't be sure of.

Day 240 - Sunday March 27th 2016

The days that followed were much the same in that Justyna continued trying to trap me with her extremely provocative sexual behaviour. Every day I saw her, she wore figure hugging clothing rather than standard prison guard uniform, which incited almost uncontrollable lustful urges within me. She would love to tease me by playing with my balls, her hand sometimes reaching my throbbing penis while she stood at my side resting her breasts on my arm. "I want to give you a hand job," she would tell me, not ask, meaning I had no right to say anything. "It is so hard for you with your cock so big and unhappy. It needs a hand or a mouth to make it feel good," she would whisper in my ear with her hand touching my aching penis. "You don't ask me because you think I will report you for a caning." And, in addition to the ruthless cock teasing, she beat me with her strap at least every other day.

This young woman was a match for any of the guards, and yet she was years younger, with much less experience. She was going to be a demon of a cockteaser for many years to come, causing no end of suffering to many men who had the misfortune, or fortune, to cross her path. I was so desperate to enjoy the delights she could no doubt bestow upon a man, that, for the second time during the first week I'd known her, I fell for her devilish deception and made an expensive error.

It was mid afternoon and I noticed the single window high in my cell was being slowly covered in snow. I was just reaching the end of my eighth month in prison; just one more month to go. I found myself standing in my cell in my usual naked, fully aroused state with Justyna facing me just inside the cell door. She was wearing a thick, fur coat that covered her body down to below her knees, and leather boots on her feet. I deduced she was dressed like this rather than her usual tight, sexually stimulating clothing because she'd been outside in the heavy snow. I was wrong.

"I know I am sometimes a mean bitch," she said, smiling apologetically at me, "but I'm not really such a bad girl. I like fun and I like to joke with you."

My permanently bruised, continually aching buttocks, suggested otherwise.

"I want to make a good impression to Madam Popescu in this first few weeks I work here. I know I'm not nice to you, and I'm really truly sorry."

I listened patiently, but with extreme scepticism, to what I perceived to be her deceitful words.

"Now I'm settled, I will try to make a better friendship with you, like Madam Elena. She was a nice lady."

I made no attempt to speak, but maintained a respectful silence listening to her.

"I want to show you how nice I can be to you. You are only here for four weeks more, so your punishment is nearly over. I want to offer you a real chance of a hand job from me; I will do that for you."

I interrupted her, not with words that would have got me into trouble, but smiling and shaking my head to show I wasn't falling for it.

"No, no, no," she protested. "This is a real offer, but it is a game you win or lose. I am truthful with you this time, I promise."

It was amusing me and I wanted her to go on, just to hear what she was going to do to try and mess with me. My dubious smile stayed fixed on my face.

"Would you like to have a game with me? It is very simple."

"No, Madam Justyna," I answered her question.

"I know it's hard to trust me, but I am giving a real, honest offer this time." She took a coin out of her pocket and held it in the palm of her hand. "Look, a genuine coin. I will flick it in the air, you call. If you win, you lie on the bed and I will give you relief by hand so you feel really good after eight months of nothing."

As she finished her sentence, she slipped out of the fur coat and threw it out of the cell door; she was completely naked apart from her knee high boots. My knees almost buckled and my penis almost spurted where I stood. Her body was young, smooth, vibrant, exciting, sensual, delicious and utterly and completely sexually overwhelming. My mouth dropped open.

"I have turned off the cameras so there is no evidence; all the cameras." She pointed to them around the cell. "It is also my job to check videos so nobody else would see even if turned on, and Madam Popescu is in Keara shopping, so she is not here. You want to play the game?"

Sure enough, the little green lights were off on every camera.

"What if I lose?" I asked, trying to keep my focus on logic and truth.

"This is how you know the offer is real. If you pick wrong, you will come for a walk with me in the snow, naked for ten minutes."

That did make it sound genuine. A fifty fifty chance of having this evil but stunningly sexy, naked girl give me a hand job after eight months of no sexual pleasure. She turned slowly around to show me her back view. The sight of her wonderful, slim, pert bottom weakened my legs even more and I had to use all my strength of will to stop myself from gripping my penis and stroking it to a wild orgasm.

"If you win, would you like it if I sit on your face with my nice bottom while I give hand relief?"

"Oh, yes," my words spilled out.

"Will you play the game with me? I promise this time I will do it if you pick the correct side of the coin."

I truly couldn't resist; if there was the chance of winning, I had to give it a go. "Yes please, Madam Justyna, I'll play the game."

"Good; too late to change your mind now. It is a real offer and if you guess right, I promise I will sit on face for you and wank your big cock. If you lose, you will walk with me in the snow, naked."

"Yes, Madam Justyna."

"Heads or tails?"

"Heads," I said, tentatively.

She flipped the coin in the air and it landed between her feet. We both looked down at it, Justyna in a relaxed manner, me in a desperate manner. As she crouched down to pick up the coin, her face passed close to my throbbing penis. She picked it up cleanly between two fingers to show me she didn't turn it, then looked at me with a big grin on her face. She placed it carefully and precisely in the palm of her hand and held it out for me to see. It showed a coat of arms and some other things, but no head.

"Sorry, you lose. I will get my coat on, it's cold outside. I will save my body for my boyfriend tonight, at least you have seen it, so it is better for you to imagine me fucking him."

I was absolutely devastated as I watched Justyna cover up her perfect body with the thick, heavy fur coat she'd earlier taken off. I was desperate to get out of this hell hole of a prison and escape the constant sexual torture. Even the beatings aroused sexual feelings such were the instruments they used to stimulate the nerves of that sexual area of the body. I was almost crying with the pent up frustration of being so close to having that perfect bottom sitting on my face and those beautiful, soft, young, female hands stroking my tortured penis to ecstatic climax. Now I was going to be taken outside in the freezing weather as a consequence of losing the game. It was an experience I had endured a couple of months earlier which I'd found horrendous.

I was surprised she was doing this alone, and with the cameras switched off; some men having been so badly cock teased may have reacted in an aggressive way. Of course, I had no intention of doing anything like that, it wasn't in my nature, and besides that, it was the fetish I loved to hate, the most.

"May I speak?" I asked, politely.

"Yes," she replied.

"Don't you worry about taking me outside by yourself?"

"No," she said, bluntly. "You cannot escape from the prison grounds; all the gates are locked. If you climb the high wall, you are naked with nowhere to go. You would be easily caught and if you were not caught, you would freeze to death. If you didn't freeze to death, you would go to federal prison for five years. I am safe with you."

"But, don't you worry some men, not me, might try to force themselves on you. I'm seriously turned on, but some men might not be able to control themselves."

She gripped me by the arm and pushed me towards the cell door. "I am not as weak as I look. I trained in martial arts from when I was a child. You know how hard I give beatings; that is because of my training. So, if a man tried to rape me, I would kick his balls very hard, then he would get thirty years in federal prison."

I didn't say anything else to Justyna as she guided me up the stairs to the outer door. On a chair were laid some other clothes which turned out to belong to Justyna, not me as I hoped when I first spotted them. It was very cold as we stopped just inside the building. Justyna slipped off her coat again and quickly dressed herself in a thong, jeans, T-shirt, thick jumper, scarf, woollen hat and finally the fur coat. I remained naked. She pulled open the door and the cold air and snow blew in. It was absolutely freezing.

"Go outside. We will walk to the woods and return. This is for losing the game."

I stepped out into the freezing yard, the icy air biting at my bare flesh. Although the temperature wasn't as low as the night I was made to stand for six minutes in this yard, the heavy snow falling onto my bare skin was unbearable, and I was to endure this for longer.

We went through the yard door and past the outdoor pool, which had been drained for the winter, and away from the buildings towards the wooded area. I was shivering as my bare feet trudged into the virgin snow; already the icy cold was climbing into my ankles so I tried to quicken my pace hoping Justyna would show some sort of pity and take me back inside.

She walked a few paces in front of me to lead the way, taking me along a path between the trees. How far were we going? It was bitterly cold, and my whole body was feeling intense pain from the freezing snow landing on my bare skin, but Justyna was indifferent to my suffering. It felt like we'd been out much longer than ten minutes, just like the six minutes I'd done in January, the time moved so slowly.

The path bent back towards the main prison and it wasn't long before we emerged from the trees into the open area approaching the swimming pool from the opposite side. I could even see the door to the yard where I moved the bricks, but more importantly, where the entrance to the underground prison was, and my warm cell.

My pace quickened the closer we got, but I was so cold, with no protection at all from the heavy snow that was engulfing my body. I even sensed Justyna was freezing, but what I would have given to have that coat around me. My penis was no longer a problem, that had reduced to a shrivelled piece of skin as soon as I'd stepped onto the snow, and thoughts of a sexual nature had vanished.

When we finally descended the steps to my cell, I was cold right through to my core. I could feel the cold in my bones, in my organs, even my brain felt cold. I stood shivering as Justyna turned on the shower. She had said nothing to me throughout our walk, not that I'd have been able to speak back to her. My lungs were freezing, and the warm air I breathed was making me cough.

"I'm glad you lost," she said. "I enjoyed taking you in the cold instead of giving you a hand job. I told the truth you know, I truly would have wanked your poor cock if you had picked the correct side of the coin. I would have made you feel so good. But you lost and that makes me feel good. Now, get in shower. It is on cool to begin, then I'll turn it warmer."

I was still shivering as I stepped under the water, and I winced with the pain of the contrast in temperature even though the water wasn't that hot. Justyna stayed with me for about twenty minutes while the water, now turned up warmer, slowly brought up my body temperature, and as I dried myself, after she finally allowed me to switch it off, she left the cell to fetch me a hot drink.

I only had just over four weeks to go, but I vowed I would not fall for any of that girl's teasing games again, it would only end in more pain for me.

Coming next in chapter 7: I am stunned when Madam Popescu brings me a message from Becky.

OllyT
OllyT
320 Followers