David and Becky - Foolish Choices Ch. 13

Story Info
A medical check up from Dr Petran.
3.5k words
3.56
12k
3

Part 13 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
313 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, are also fictitious and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 13

Day 368 -- 371 -- Tuesday 2nd August -- Friday 5th August 2016

The small window high up on the wall of my cell was beginning to allow some light in, an indication that dawn was approaching. I was lying, wide awake, on a lumpy mattress alone in my cell when I should have been enjoying the start of my new found freedom, curled up in a comfortable bed. I couldn't get out of my head the stupidity of accepting that gamble made by Madam Popescu. Ok, had I won, I would have gone home three weeks early. But I didn't win, I never win anything here, and I ended up with this ridiculous extra six months in Casavana.

My bottom was still swollen and throbbing with the pain those sixty strokes I'd received yesterday had left me with. I couldn't get into a comfortable position, I was told to lay on my front, but couldn't stay like that, so, as I moved around, the slightest scrape of my heavily bruised buttocks on the harsh mattress was agony. No matter which way I turned, I found no easy resting position.

And today, I had to look forward to the first of four days of hard labour carrying single bricks from one pile, the length of the yard, to build another. I felt depressed and alone, with nothing to brighten my thoughts for the long hard, boring day ahead. Then I heard movement outside my cell; the time had arrived for the guard to bring my breakfast. Normally I jumped quickly off the bed to kneel with my face looking downward and my hands behind my back, but today, I felt no enthusiasm to be quick to get down, why should I? I was exempt from any corporal punishment for sixty days because of the caning, and I was about to do four days hard labour anyway, so what else could they do to me. Three sharp bangs on the cell door warned me someone was about to enter, so I carefully climbed off the bed in my own time and got down onto the floor, the hard stone harsh against my bare knees. As the cell door opened, I was only just putting my hands behind my back and looking down.

"You are late," Madam Izabela said, sternly.

According to the rules, I didn't answer, it wasn't a question.

"Get up," she ordered.

I stood up taking care not to stretch the tender flesh of my bottom. She walked around me to inspect the damage, poking my buttocks with her fingers presumably to check the state of my flesh.

"It needs more treatment, wait there while I bring in some antiseptic to put on." She disappeared out of the cell returning almost immediately with her small first aid bag.

I was ordered to lay face down on the mattress while Izabela patted some sort of gel onto my wounds. I clenched my buttocks and gripped the pillow on my bed as the agonising burning sensation stabbed into the battered flesh of my bottom.

Izabela laughed at my reaction. "It is good to see how much pain you feel from this treatment. It will do you good, stop infection and make your wounds clear so you are ready for my strap when Madam Popescu says it is time."

I lay there trying to fight my way through the burning sensation that wasn't going away, until she moved on to adding some cool cream to my buttocks. At least that eased the pain which didn't please the sadistic guard too much as she slapped some more on with a heavy hand.

"Right, that will do for today. I will bring your breakfast in, but you must eat standing, and have no shower today so the cream stays on. You have twenty minutes and then you go up to the yard for your hard labour to begin."

For the next four days, I trudged up and down the yard naked, carrying brick after brick after brick backwards and forwards. I was given a two minute break every hour for water, and a ten minute break for something to eat after each hundred bricks. At the end of each day, which only arrived when I'd carried the one hundred bricks four times, I was escorted back to my cell and given a larger than normal meal and left until the next morning.

Having started work each day at around six thirty, I worked in the yard until almost midnight. By the end of the fourth day, not only was my bottom still giving pain, my back, legs, arms and hands ached, and my mind was numb with boredom. These women certainly knew how to punish a man, and all because I had admitted to masturbating once, twelve months earlier.

Day 386 -- Saturday 20th August 2016

"Stand up, prisoner," Madam Gabriela ordered when she brought my lunch. "Your medical visit is this afternoon."

I looked at her, suddenly interested in this information. It seemed like ages since I had seen Dr Petran ... if that was who I was to see. She came close to me, close enough for me to smell her lovely fragrance and feel her cool, soft breath on my face as she spoke. Despite my depression, and my dislike of the woman, I felt arousal developing in my loins.

"I warn you, prisoner, to make no unfounded allegations to her about your treatment from the guards in here. You will tell her nothing more than medical facts and accept any examination she gives you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Madam Gabriela," I answered weakly.

"Tell her the truth that we treat you well."

I looked quizzically at her, it wasn't so much that she actually wanted me to lie about their treatment of me, but I actually sensed her fear of what I might say. From past experience, Dr Petran seemed to have the measure of Gabriela and the other guards.

"You have a problem, prisoner?" she asked, picking up on my questioning look.

"No, Madam Gabriela," I said.

Her hand slinked around my hardening penis and a feeling of pleasure flowed through me, oh, it felt so good to be touched.

"If you are transferred to the men's wing in Casavana for the last five months of your sentence, you will not feel a nice hand touch you like this. Instead you will feel a man's cock up your ass or shoved in your mouth. Would you like that instead?"

Her face was so close to me now, and I felt my legs shaking as she gently stroked my penis sending delicious pleasure through my body. "No, Madam Gabriela."

"Good, so remember what I say about telling the truth." She let go of me abruptly. "You will be taken to the doctor in half an hour." She turned away and left me.

It was more like two hours before Tilly and Justyna came into my cell, took off my ankle chain and ordered me to put on an oversized orange jacket and undersized pair of orange trousers. My arms were pulled behind my back and my wrists cuffed together before leading me out of my cell. The clothing was the first I'd worn since March before the weather rose to an acceptable level for me to work outside, naked. The temperature was in the low thirties at the moment, so wearing clothes in this heat, even humiliatingly odd sized ones such as these, felt very strange, but very welcome.

I was taken to the main building where the admin staff worked, and also where Madam Popescu's office, or courtroom, was. Tilly, wearing her usual sexy guard uniform, and Justyna, wearing her even sexier leggings and short T-shirt, took me into a medical area and told me to sit beside a desk. A few moments later, a tall woman with blonde hair and wearing a long white coat breezed into the room, nodding to the guards and looking warmly at me.

"David, it is a while since I last saw you," she said, pleasantly.

"Yes, Doctor Petran," I answered, conscious of the two guards looking on.

"I think I have told you before, call me Mariana or Doctor Mariana if it makes you feel more comfortable," she said, boldly, understanding I was fearful of my captors. She looked at the pair. "You may leave us." Her words were spoken abruptly.

The guards looked at each other and left the room, closing the door behind them.

She sat down at her desk. "Now, David, I am very surprised to see you are still in this godforsaken place. How has this come about?"

"Through my own stupidity." I felt embarrassed telling her what I'd risked in trying to get three weeks shaved off my sentence. While I explained my sad story, she consulted her notes, then stood to make some basic physical examinations of my mouth, eyes, ears and around my neck, before sitting to make more notes.

"You are a very silly boy, aren't you?" she said when I'd finished.

"I know; I saw the opportunity of getting home early."

"But, with much risk."

"I felt excited by the risk."

"You still wanted to please your wife after all she has done to you." She looked sternly at me, but it was more of a friendly sternness, not the same ruthless sternness of the guards.

"Yes, Dr Mariana," I answered.

She turned back to her laptop and keyed more stuff into her computer before asking me some details of my imprisonment. "So, how long have you been in Casavana?"

"Just over a year."

"How long is remaining of your sentence?"

"Just over five months."

She grunted her disapproval.

"I wish I was going home now," I said quietly.

She looked at me sympathetically. "I feel truly sorry for what you have been led into by your wife and Madam Popescu."

I wasn't looking for pity from her, she'd probably heard sob stories from every prisoner she came across, including me, so I quickly agreed with her and said no more.

"Have you any physical or mental concerns. I understand you will have mental issues such as stress just for being in prison, but anything you feel that is unusual or excessive."

"Physically I think I'm quite fit."

She listened to me keenly and I couldn't help but be mesmerised by her dark eyes, a sharp contrast to her long blonde hair. She looked to be in her early forties, with very attractive looks. I noticed she wore an engagement ring.

I continued: "I usually wear ankle chains day and night, so my ankles are usually sore all the time. Today is one of the few times they've been removed. In fact, I'm usually naked all the time; it's only for this meeting that I've been given prison clothes."

Still, those eyes bore into mine as she listened intently. "Being permanently naked in prison can be quite a challenge, especially for a man in a female run prison."

"If I was allowed to masturbate, it would relieve a lot of my stress and frustration."

She nodded her head sympathetically. "I can understand the frustration you must suffer, but unfortunately there is nothing I can do to help. It is a rule in all prisons throughout most of the world; a prohibition on prisoners masturbating. Usually, a blind eye is turned in most prisons, as sexual frustration from having no access to sex partners can be very difficult to cope with. Violence often follows for some prisoners who release their pent up frustrations by attacking other inmates or guards. I do not see any logical reasoning behind such draconian rules. Unfortunately, here in Casavana, I know the staff enforce the rule strictly, it is a form of torture that is being administered ... legally." She sounded more annoyed as she spoke, and emphasised the last word with disdain.

"But they tease me every day, deliberately making it worse," I said.

"I find the actions of the staff here repellent. To subject male prisoners to such treatment is abhorrent, but they are not actually breaking the law, and it would be difficult, if not impossible, to prove they were acting in a deliberately provocative way to increase suffering." She sounded sincere, even placing her hand on my knee as comfort.

"The only other physical problem I have at the moment is from my latest caning."

"I will check in a moment," she said. "I notice from the notes you have been caned on three occasions, is that correct?"

"Yes, Madam ... er, sorry, Mariana."

"Why was this latest one given to you?"

I told her the reason, and when I explained I had actually owned up to masturbating on the first day I'd arrived, twelve months earlier, she shook her head in disbelief at my stupidity.

"Are all the beatings on you bottom?"

"Yes."

She shrugged sympathetically. "They are treating you badly, however, it seems they are taking care to stay within the law. The maximum number of strokes that can be given by law is sixty; are they keeping to that?"

"The caning I received just this month was sixty strokes, but Madam Popescu always allows one of the women watching to give me six extra strokes."

"What do you mean, the women watching?" she asked, frowning.

"When I receive a judicial caning, it takes place in a large room with all the female staff, including office staff watching. Madam Popescu gives half the punishment, then one of those watching is allowed to give six strokes as a prize. Then Madam Popescu completes the caning."

"Let me get this straight. You are naked for punishment?"

"Yes."

"There is an audience of women watching your punishment?"

"Yes."

"And as well as the sixty strokes, you receive an extra six strokes from a random member of the audience?"

"Yes."

"So, sixty six strokes in total?"

"I accidently ejaculated at the end of the caning and she gave me an extra stroke for making a mess on the floor."

"Sixty seven strokes?"

"Yes."

"Not only is that a horrendously humiliating punishment, it is also unlawful to exceed the maximum sixty strokes. I will speak to Madam Popescu."

"I thought it was wrong that it happened, but I couldn't do anything about it tied down." I felt a glimmer of hope she would complain to Madam Popescu and I'd hopefully get some better treatment.

She thought for a moment before speaking. "If you wish me to make a formal complaint to Madam Popescu, I must make you aware it could rebound on you."

"How do you mean?" I asked.

"She will deny it happened, and I doubt the woman who gave you the extra strokes would back you up."

She was right, especially as it was Nalina Radu who had given me the extra six, and the guards would know I'd told the doctor. "I see what you mean; it could make it worse for me." My head dropped.

I felt her hand again, touching me this time on my shoulder. "The behaviour of the staff in this prison is despicable, but sadly ninety nine percent is within the law. You are very much at the mercy of the guards, and they could make life very difficult for you if I made a complaint on your behalf. My only consoling words for you are, it will not last forever... providing you don't fall into another trap your wife or Madam Popescu puts before you." She gave me a sad smile. "If you would kindly take off your clothes so I can continue your examination.

I looked up at her lovely, compassionate face and struggled to hold back tears. My penis had grown to full erection, and the thought of stripping naked in front of Mariana brought on a feeling of embarrassment. Strange, considering the number of women who had seen me naked, sexually aroused, being caned and even ejaculating uncontrollably. Suddenly I felt self conscious in front of a doctor.

"Erm, I'm sorry, but I'm a little aroused, I've got an erection, it happens so easily because ..."

"Don't worry," she said interrupting me, smiling compassionately. "It is usual for prisoners I examine to become aroused, so I've seen it all before and I'm not about to be embarrassed by seeing a man's erection. I'm engaged to be married, so I get to see a lot of my soon to be husband's erection quite regularly, but I promise I will try not to make it any worse for you."

I stripped off my clothes and stood before her, my penis stood erect and throbbing with precum oozing from the end. I didn't know where to look, but to her credit, she said nothing, apart from asking me to lay face down on the examination bench. I thought, what a lucky man her fiancé was to be marrying such a beautiful, kind woman.

"When is your wedding, if you don't mind me asking?"

"In two weeks." I couldn't see her face, but the sound of her voice expressed joy.

"That's wonderful, I hope you have a lovely day."

With clinical gloves on, she examined my bottom, feeling and poking it, but not too harshly. "How long since you were caned?" she asked.

"About three weeks ago," I replied.

"It is healing very well with no open wounds or any sign of infection. For the marks to still be so visible, it must have been very painful to be caned so severely."

"It was. Just for masturbating twelve months earlier," I reminded her.

"It is brutal to be given such severe punishment for something that harms no-one else. To lose your freedom in prison is bad enough, but to have the only means of pleasuring yourself taken from you under the threat of caning is beyond belief. I really cannot see the point of prisons enforcing such harsh rules on prisoners. And such harsh punishments for breaking the rules. Why you confessed to that confounds me."

Mariana continued the examination which was very thorough. I half hoped she would take pity on me with my desperate erection showing no signs of abating and maybe offer some hand relief; for medical reasons of course. When the session was over, she invited me to put on my prison clothes while she wrote notes on her laptop, so the slim hope I had, disappeared. She had acted totally professionally, thoughtfully and respectfully towards me. She also worked within the medical ethics of not engaging in sexual activities with her patients.

"Madam Elena emailed Cassie for me," I said, somewhat nervously. "We've exchanged a couple of messages."

"Oh, I'm so pleased about that," she said, looking at me brightly. I was a little surprised she remembered she was the one who had originally suggested that Elena contacted her. "And is the correspondence continuing?"

"Unfortunately, with Madam Elena leaving Casavana, the emails have dried up. I'm really worried Cassie thinks I don't want to carry on with the messages."

"If you wish, David, I will try to get a message to her. I don't think I will be able to get any reply to you, but at least I can explain why you haven't contacted her since ...?"

"I think it was March." My heart sank as I realised just how long it had been. Cassie was probably with someone now and had long forgotten about me."

"That is a long time," she said, frowning. "But I will try."

A sharp rap on the door announced the return of Tilly and Justyna, and it was only as I was roughly dragged by both arms that I realised I'd forgotten to ask Mariana if it had been lawful, or safe even, to have made me stand outside in the freezing weather last winter. I was fearful that it would be done to me again now that I was to remain at Casavana until the end of January. I quickly looked at the doctor as I left her office, but it was too late. She gave me a sad smile as I was escorted away.

Coming next in chapter 14: I spend my thirtieth birthday in Casavana.

OllyT
OllyT
313 Followers