David and Becky - Foolish Choices Ch. 14

Story Info
A big birthday surprise.
3.5k words
3.8
8.3k
7

Part 14 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
316 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, are also fictitious and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 14

Day 412 -- Thursday 15th September 2016

It was my birthday, and for the second year running, I was spending it in Casavana. I had become an expert at keeping track of the days and was prepared for the arrival of my big day of celebration. The only problem was, the celebration would, without doubt, result in pain and humiliation for me. I was initially surprised when I was awakened at the usual time of six in the morning and given breakfast without any mention of my birthday. After I'd eaten my two pieces of dry toast, cold boiled egg, two tough rashers of streaky bacon and cup of warm tea, I had my shower and saw to my other personal needs. I then lay on my back, bored stiff waiting for the slow passage of time to continue its weary way to the end of this nightmare. It had only been an hour since breakfast before I was suddenly disturbed by banging on the cell door.

Madam Justyna told me to stand and I was met by her grinning face, inches from mine. Madam Izabela was standing behind her with a wicked smirk on her face.

"You think we forgot your birthday, prisoner?"

"I wasn't sure, Madam Justyna," I said, tentatively.

"No, we did not forget, and there are big presents for you on your special birthday. You are thirty today, so, there is much to celebrate."

This wasn't going to be good. I'd wondered if there would be a message from Becky, or better still, news from Cassie, but in my hopeless, lonely position, wishful thinking was all I had.

"We have an exciting day prepared for you, and your wife sends a special gift to remind you of the lovely time you are missing at home since you have not been there for over a year."

Izabela stepped forward and dangled a cock cage in front of my face. It took me only a moment to recognise it was the actual one Becky put on me when we played our teasing games at home. I had already been forced to wear something similar in this prison as punishment for alleged sexual impropriety on my part. It had been the hardest month of my incarceration here in Casavana, apart from the judicial canings I'd received.

"This is your birthday present from your lovely thoughtful wife. She wants you to wear it until the end of the month to celebrate your thirtieth birthday and to remind you of the fun you look forward to when you go home." Izabela smiled broadly, clearly happy that it would ensure two weeks of unnecessary suffering for me.

"Are you not happy your wife thinks of you today?" Justyna asked, observing my frown.

"I'd have preferred a nicer present than that," I replied, riskily.

"That hard cock will not fit in the chastity cage, so hopefully a nice cold shower will reduce its size," she grinned. "We prepared for that. Quickly, move, get in the shower, the hot water has been turned off."

I reluctantly obeyed, jumping under the shower head and turning it on. Fortunately, September was a warm month in Siskovia and the water was merely cool rather than outright cold. It was cold enough to reduce my penis to a size they would be able to squeeze into the cock cage. They watched me shiver under the cool spray until they were satisfied, before ordering me to turn it off and step out.

With lightning efficiency, while I was still dripping wet, the two guards clipped the cage ring under my balls and snapped it shut. Quickly, they fitted the rest of the cock cage to the anchor ring before my now flaccid penis had a chance to grow. With the small padlock fastened firmly in place, they stood back and admired my total incarceration.

"Get yourself dry," Madam Izabela said, sharply. "You know we would have given you a good hard birthday beating with our nice leather straps if it had been allowed, but Madam Popescu has not yet ruled you fit for more corporal punishment."

I complied, thankful for that small blessing.

"What about the thoughtful gift from your wife, do you like it? Does it make you think fondly of home?" she asked, lifting my cock cage and letting it drop back onto my balls.

"I'd prefer not to wear it, Madam Izabela," my voice shook as I answered.

"Don't worry," Justyna added. "There is more."

This was going to be a day of suffering for me, I just knew it.

"Maybe you will like your next present."

My hands were cuffed behind my back, but my ankle chain was released making me fearful of where they were going to take me.

"You will come with us," Izabela said, pulling me by the arm and leading me out of the cell.

Outside, I was taken through the door to the leisure section beyond the yard. Four girls lay on sunbeds beside the gently rippling swimming pool. One girl lay face down on an airbed on the surface of the pool, the sun's rays slowly turning her complexion darker as she relaxed in her freedom.

A couple of them glanced lazily across and grinned at my nakedness, but realising I had something attached to my penis, took more interest and looked more closely. My paces were longer and quicker than normal without the ankle chain and I was able to keep up with my escorts. I didn't dare ask where we were going, but I saw the spa building looming up ahead, at least we hadn't taken the path that led to the imposing building that held the criminal prisoners of Casavana. But, would I be seen by the men, those paying customers if taken into the spa. That would be unbearable humiliation.

Justyna opened a back door in the building, one probably used by the staff, and manhandled me inside. A very sexy looking, scantily dressed young woman waited just inside and directed us to one of the first rooms. She seemed to be checking all around for anyone watching.

The room we entered was a sight for sore eyes. The only places I'd been in the last two years were my prison cell, Madam Popescu's office, the punishment room and the doctor's room. But now, here I was in a luxurious bedroom with purple silken curtains across the windows and a super kingsized bed in the middle of the floor. There were mirrors covering three walls and another on the ceiling above the bed; relaxing music played in the background. Camouflaged in one of the mirrored walls I saw the handle of a door, possibly a bathroom.

There were no covers on the bed, just a smooth, purple sheet to match the curtains, and five or six pillows and cushions. The lighting was soft and sensual, and the air smelled of lavender. This was surely one of the rooms used by the female brothel staff to entertain their paying customers. Even without the two stunning young women beside me, the room itself was filled with electrifying sexual power that fuelled my arousal. Were they going to treat me to an afternoon of sexual delight? I wasn't naïve enough to believe that, especially having been fitted with a cock cage.

"Wait here, prisoner, for your special birthday treat." Justyna said, moving behind me and removing my wrist cuffs.

They both exited the room without another word leaving me standing there alone, bewildered and a little nervous. If it hadn't been for the cock cage I was wearing, it was the freest I'd felt during my time in Casavana. A beautiful comfortable room, no ankle chains, my arms and hands free of any cuffs. What the hell was going on?

Then the door opened and my bottom jaw dropped.

Becky and Gina walked in.

"Happy birthday, David," they both said cheerily.

"What?" I said. I was happy, angry, confused, all in one go.

"Oh, David, you don't seem very pleased to see us," Becky said, as if we were in an everyday, normal situation.

"He can't show too much pleasure at seeing us with his little dick trapped in the cock cage," Gina added with a giggle.

"What?" I uttered again.

"It's not ok for you to talk, by the way," said Becky. "You can answer questions, but you're still in prison and Madam Popescu has rules to keep up. But I know this must be a shock to you so I'll overlook those little verbal reactions ... this once."

After a few seconds to regain my senses and truly accept who my eyes were seeing, I began to take in the sexual beauty of what was before me. It was over a year since I'd seen Gina, the horrible little bratty friend of Becky who stood now beside my wife. She looked older than I remembered her, more confident, but still retaining that cheeky impish smile that hid none of her cruel personality. Her blonde hair had been styled to a shorter length to what I remembered with the ends curled and hanging in a delightfully sexy manner.

Having seen Becky a few times while I'd been here, there wasn't much to surprise me, she was still stunning, but I still felt antagonism towards her. Being so sex starved, always being reminded every day of the untouchable sexuality close to me, most of my thoughts were ruled by my penis. Seeing these two delectable creatures before me now, lust was the over-riding emotion that surged through my loins and overwhelmed my negative feelings towards them both.

Each wore skimpy mini dresses, brightly coloured with white sandals on their feet. I had little doubt what was about to happen as I was certain they wore no other clothes at all. I could feel my heart beat faster as blood rushed to my penis.

"Ok, David," Becky said, quietly and sensually. "Before we go any further, I want to make sure you are clear, you will not be allowed to come under any circumstances."

"Actually impossible, I would think," Gina said, pointing at my struggling penis trapped within the plastic bars.

"But, what's all this about?" I interrupted.

Becky reached across to me and placed a finger on my lips. "Please, David, don't make this hard for yourself, don't speak unless asked a question. I wanted to do something special for your thirtieth birthday and when I was talking with Gina and Liam a couple of weeks ago, Gina told me how much she was missing you."

I looked sharply at the girl who I disliked even when are games were manageable to me, but seeing her now, I felt nothing but antagonism towards her. I felt humiliated standing naked before her and I certainly wasn't missing her, but I had missed licking her delightful pussy. This was how I knew whatever brain cells were still working, they were lodged deep inside my penis.

"I thought what a fantastic birthday present it would be for you to have both of us come over to see you and give you a little reminder of what we're all missing while you're in here."

"David," Gina said, "I have missed your tongue on my pussy so much."

"Shall we give him a treat, Gina?" asked Becky, mischievously.

"That's why we're here," she answered.

The pair released their skimpy dresses and let them drop to the floor. The sight of these two stunningly sexy bodies before me sent my penis into overdrive, but the cock cage, my ultimate nemesis was unyielding, holding it in check. The frustration I felt was mind-blowing and I knew I was in for a period of unrelenting sexual torture.

Becky approached me and put her hands around the back of my neck gently and stood very close as if we were about to dance. "It's been well over a year since you've pleasured us together, but we thought it would be a good incentive for you to keep going knowing what was awaiting you when you get out."

Gina joined her as I was gently pushed back to sit on the bed. "We wanted to bring Liam, but Madam Popescu ruled that idea out altogether. But when we get home, we can all be together again."

Would we? I questioned that comment in my mind. Did I want this to carry on when I got home? I was determined things were going to have to change, but, despite these thoughts and my frustration at how things had turned out, this felt so familiar; so much like home and it was turning me on badly.

"Come on, David," Becky urged. "Move right back onto the bed, on your back, you're going nowhere until you've fully serviced both of our wet, luscious pussies."

It was Gina who was first to climb onto my face and her scent drove me insane with lust. It was just as I'd remembered and it gave me a very real sense of being a free man again. With my eyes closed and my tongue licking what was so familiar to me while laying on a properly comfortable bed, I could have been home. It was that thought which made me lose myself in the moment. All thoughts of Casavana and the injustices I had suffered had disappeared. Becky was my adoring wife who I was so much in love with. Gina was her friend who we used to further our sexual games. This was my turn to pleasure them and be teased sadistically while Liam was in another room. Everything came back to me. Why would I have ever thought of rejecting Becky, rejecting this life she had introduced me to. Gina's pussy tasted delicious and I could hear her moans of pleasure as I licked and sucked all the bits she wanted me to.

I was aware of Becky, straddling my groin and grinding herself against my cock cage. My penis was forcing itself between the narrow plastic bars with such effort, I could feel the wetness of Becky's pussy in contact with my penis. I was lost in this world of sensual deprivation and I was yearning for it to continue for as long as Becky wanted.

When Gina began to writhe about on my face, I knew her climax was approaching. Her body was shaking above me and her voice was uttering sounds of painful ecstasy. It drove me on, as it usually did, to give her the best I could give, and when she uttered a scream on reaching that pinnacle of pleasure, I opened my tongue wide and held it hard for her press herself and rub her clitoris to ride the wave of her pulsating orgasm.

"Swap round, swap round," she shouted as she leapt from my soaking face, quickly to be replaced by Becky.

Both women were quickly in their positions of pleasure. Gina's orgasm was still flowing, I could tell, as she grinded her pussy to slip and slide over the bars of my cock cage just as Becky had done, Becky's scent was so different from Gina's but no less intoxicating. My tongue was tired from servicing Gina, but it gained a renewed strength as the need to fulfil Becky's desires became my focus. If I wanted Gina to enjoy the greatest orgasm she'd ever experienced, I wanted Becky's to be even better. I knew what Becky wanted more than any man alive. I knew it and Becky knew it, and I worked her soft wet pussy lips and her hard clitoris the way she loved. Even thinking the words 'evil bitch' as I applied them to this woman who was using me as a pleasure toy, my desire to try even harder to pleasure her drove me on. She had brought herself close when she rubbed herself against the bars of my cage; my tongue was taking her to the culmination of her journey.

She moaned and groaned, uttering sounds of animalistic pleasure as she approached her climax, and when the moment arrived, her movement on my face became a frantic slide as her wetness grinded itself from the point of my chin to my nose. She squeezed every morsel of pleasure for herself, from me, she could get, and as my awareness of Gina also returned to my thoughts, I realised she too had either reached a second climax, or the original she'd drawn from my tongue was still pulsating through her.

Almost at the same time, both of my torturers slumped on either side of me on the bed thoroughly exhausted, but completely satiated. I lay in silence, so exhausted, my penis had lost its will and shrunk to fit comfortably in the cage. I was in another world, just like the pair on either side of me, but their world was in total relaxation and absolute release from stress. My world was a place of confusion, desperate need, a desire to escape, but a frustration from being still imprisoned.

I felt nothing but contempt for Becky now that the all consuming sexual action had run its course, but I knew to keep my feelings to myself. I wasn't allowed to speak, and I knew Becky would report me despite the performance I'd just put in. If she could watch me receive a judicial caning from Madam Popescu right now, it would be the icing on the cake for her. She would have no conscience about revelling in seeing my pain after her pleasure and that wasn't on my to do list.

"You are welcome," Gina said.

I frowned.

"Yes, David, I think you must be very grateful we gave you the opportunity to do that for us," Becky agreed.

Fucking bitches!

Becky continued, but she was still out of breath. "Just four and a half months and we'll be able to do that in our own bed. Won't that be fun?"

"Yes, Becky," I answered her question through gritted teeth.

"But I won't forget to pay you what you've earned. I'm definitely thinking of giving you a full month of sex without restrictions to reward you for all you've given me."

Not if I reward you first for what you've done to me, I thought. And it wasn't sex I was thinking of.

"Gina and I are flying over to Crete from here to have a late summer holiday," she said, gripping hold of my hand as she lay on her back next to me.

"Poor Liam got there on his own a couple of days ago," Gina said, turning her head to look at me from the other side. "But don't worry, we'll make it up to him, won't we, Becky?"

Becky laughed and squeezed my hand. She lifted her head and looked at the clock above the door. "Oh, look at the time, Gina, we've gone past our allotted time. I hope Madam Popescu doesn't punish you, David for occupying this room too long."

They were both on their feet and rushing to the door of the adjoining bathroom to freshen up while I sat up on the bed. There remained a stimulating aroma of both ladies on my face and I was unable to escape the deliciously arousing scent that drifted into my nostrils. With my exhausted penis having enjoyed a short rest, I felt the stirrings of growth in my loins once again.

Re-joining me with their dresses back on, each of them gave me a peck on the cheek.

"I hope you enjoyed your little birthday treat, David," Becky said with a warm smile. "A little consolation for you to warm your thoughts while you lay in your cell tonight. I won't be seeing Josh for the next three weeks while I'm in Crete. I sense you don't particularly like him, but that does make it more exciting for me when I have sex with him."

"You are one cruel bitch, Becky," laughed Gina.

"Oh, and don't worry about the apartments, they're being well looked after by Poppy and Jim, they love doing it for us. I think they feel sorry for me with you away. They're so sweet."

I could sense they were desperate to go as they were edging to the door.

Becky blew me a kiss. "Four and a half months and all this will be yours." She flicked her dress up to reveal her gorgeous bottom, then they both disappeared out of the door.

Coming next in chapter 15: The return of a familiar face.

OllyT
OllyT
316 Followers