David and Becky - Foolish Choices Ch. 15

Story Info
The return of Elena.
2.8k words
4.16
5.8k
3

Part 15 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
321 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, are also fictitious and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 15

Day 423 - Monday 26th September 2016

What a surprise I got almost two weeks later when someone came into my cell who I hadn't seen for six months. It was Elena! She was as beautiful as ever with her long blonde hair resting lazily on her shoulders. She wore a plain white T-shirt and a short, leather skirt showing off her long, tanned legs down to her ankle boots. She looked smart and intelligent with a keen, mature, but sexy look in her eyes.

"I only got back to Casavana today and I couldn't believe it when I saw your name still on the prisoner list. I thought you were meant to be released at the end of April, what happened?" She sounded genuinely concerned as she came over and hugged me warmly, but taking care to avoid her lower regions touching my cock cage.

"It's a long story," I said.

"I've got time, and it looks like you have, too."

Not wanting to make any errors, I thought I'd best check. "Do you give me permission to speak, Madam Elena?"

"Of course I do, always. I enjoy chatting to someone in English, I don't get many opportunities living here. So, tell me, how come you're still in prison?"

I sighed, feeling a little foolish for what I was about to tell her. I explained how I had made two foolish choices. Accepting Becky's request to stay an extra three months because her lover had got confused with my release date, then being coerced into taking a bet which could have meant leaving Casavana three weeks early. "I had more to lose than gain with that stupid gamble though, so I really don't know why I did it. I suppose, with Becky being there, I knew how excited she would be watching me risk another six months in prison. But, my overriding thought of walking out of this prison on that day, three weeks early; it was a massive temptation I couldn't resist. I think Becky was hoping I'd lose so she'd get another six months with her lover." I spoke the last sentence a little grumpily.

"You must have been a little sexually excited about it yourself?" she said, seeing into my mind.

"A little," I reluctantly admitted.

"You were so close to going home, and the idea of risking being able to walk out a free man, you found so arousing ... oh David." She shook her head in disappointment with me. "What must that have felt like, picking the envelope that meant you had another six months of torture ahead of you?"

"I was so frustrated with myself; you wouldn't believe it. But then I did something even more stupid, I don't know why, but I admitted masturbating on the very first day I arrived here."

"Noooo!" She clasped her hands over her mouth.

"I know."

"That could have earned you a ..."

I was nodding my head. "It did."

"A judicial caning? It would have been your third, so sixty strokes. And she did it?"

"Yes. Madam Popescu was thoroughly ruthless. Even though I voluntarily confessed, and I hadn't done anything to warrant an extra six months in prison, it was just a stupid gamble, she showed no mercy and sentenced me to be caned."

"Oh, you poor thing, you do seem to be very unlucky getting these canings all the time," she sympathised, placing a gentle hand on my arm. "And while we're on the subject of unlucky canings, I know I was way out of order what I did to you."

"It's forgotten," I said. I was just happy to see a friendly face.

"No, I was out of order, but you know I had to prove myself to be ruthless to pass the course for Madam Popescu. You got forty strokes of the cane because of me and you didn't deserve it. I truly wish I could make it up to you."

I shrugged.

"Oh," she said, happily, "there is something I hope will brighten your day. It's been so long since I saw you, I was never able to give you a message from Cassie. Actually, Dr Petran sent me an email to say she'd contacted your secret girlfriend to explain why the correspondence had stopped, so I've even got a reply from that. So, two emails to tell you about."

That news really was good and it did give me a lift. "That's great, what did she say?"

"I haven't brought the printouts with me but I read them last night. The first one said she wanted to keep in touch until you came home, but that was the one from ages ago. The second one which was only a couple of weeks ago was forwarded from Dr Petran. She said she had been worried and almost went to see your wife to find out what was happening."

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed. "I hope she didn't."

"No, I don't think she did; that wouldn't have been good for any of us if your wife found out about those emails."

"Can you write back and tell her under no circumstances should she tell Becky she's in contact with me?"

"I will. What else do you want me to say?"

"Oh, this is so hard." Being put under pressure to come up with something at such short notice caused my mind to go blank. "Just keep it simple. Maybe tell her I'll be home at the end of January and I really want to meet up with her."

"Are you sure?"

"Why? Does that make me sound too desperate?"

"A little." She grinned. "But, what I meant was, is there nothing more you want to say?"

"I'm not going to tell her I'm being caned all the time and kept naked in a cell and made to carry bricks ... I don't want to sound too dramatic."

"I was just thinking you could tell her it's hard being in prison, and keeping in touch is making it much easier for you."

"Oh, yes, that sounds better."

She smiled at me. "Ok, I'll do that." She said it in such a sexy way, and when she leaned towards me and gave me a peck on my cheek very close to my mouth, the smell of her scent and softness of her lips touching me sent a shiver of arousal through my body.

"Just being in this cell and talking about all these things while you're naked and so vulnerable is making me feel horny," Elena said, starting to look a little flushed.

"Me too." I looked down at my penis locked inside its cage, bursting to break through the hard plastic bars. "But I always feel like that in here."

She followed my eyes and winced sympathetically. "That chastity device you've got on, it looks agony. You haven't told me how that happened."

"My wife requested I wear it until the end of this month to celebrate my thirtieth birthday."

"Oh, David, she is such a bitch, you really need to sort her out when you get home. You must be tearing your hair out, not that you've got much." She chuckled. "How can you cope with the frustration of not even being able to get hard?"

"I can't describe how frustrating it is." My head dropped.

"I know this might be terribly cruel, David, but I'm feeling so turned on, and do you remember saying to me months ago you would always be there for me if I needed you."

"I did say that, Madam Elena." My voice shook; I knew where this was going.

"Would you do it for me now?"

How could I refuse.

She lifted her T-shirt over her head to reveal her naked breasts. I felt my knees weaken. Then she unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor. Next it was her g-string that came off leaving her standing completely naked before me. She came up to me and kissed my lips delicately causing my penis to almost explode. Then she walked past me and lay down on my bed.

"I need you right now. I need your tongue, prisoner" she said a little sharply. "Please, David," she added, her tone softening.

I climbed between her legs and knelt looking down at her neatly trimmed pussy. She placed her fingers there and pulled the lips apart to reveal the soft, wet, pink inner folds. She began to gently roll her finger around her clitoris and she gave a quiet moan, closing her eyes to savour the pleasure.

"I need your tongue," she whispered.

I leaned forward so my face was close to her fingers as they gently moved, and took in the arousing scent of her sex. This was utterly unbearable for me; I hadn't even had an involuntary ejaculation since the day of my caning about eight week ago, and I'd suffered some severe teases since.

"I'm not doing this on purpose to torture you, David, I just need it so badly."

So did I, I thought, much more than she did. But I wanted to please her, and as she took her hand away, I moved to take over with my tongue, licking gently all around the outer lips of her pussy to begin with.

"Oh, David," she moaned quietly.

I continued in silence, using the skills I'd developed over the last few years performing this on Becky, our friend Gina, some of the guards in Casavana, and on Elena herself. I knew what she liked, and I endeavoured to please her despite the pain it was causing to my trapped penis.

I don't know what it was that drove me on to pleasure Elena who was showing me no consideration whatsoever. She knew how hard this was for me and yet she still forced me to do it. Knowing the selfishness of her actions, I still wanted to give her the best oral orgasm I could give her. I licked her most sensitive spot gently and teasingly, slowly increasing her pleasure so her climax would be all the greater. I slowed when she was getting close to make her wait that little bit longer. Each time I held her back, I knew it would be even better when I let her release, and when I ran the flat of my tongue hard, but sensually across her bulging clitoris, I knew the orgasm she was about to enjoy would lift her to a level of ecstasy I could only dream of. To assist her pleasure as she reached the brink, I slipped my finger inside her and gently stroked until I came to her most sensitive spot.

As the climax tore through her nerve endings, she arched her back, and screamed with uncontrolled pleasure. I kept my tongue working on her to keep her orgasm flowing through her for as long as I could. I wanted to give her maximum pleasure so I maintained my efforts until I felt her body slowly relax, I slowed down the stimulation of her sensitive parts.

"Thank you, David, oh thank you so much, you are so good at doing that for me. Even my boyfriend can't pleasure me like you can."

Her boyfriend? She has a boyfriend and yet she has me do that to her. I was stunned.

When she sat up on her elbows, she smiled at me but then looked sadly at my penis bursting to escape the harsh confines of the chastity cage.

"You are really good, David. Why are you so nice to me when I treat you so badly?"

"I don't know, Elena." I was itching to ask about her boyfriend.

"I'm really glad you are so forgiving, I wish my boyfriend was half as thoughtful as you."

"I didn't know you had a boyfriend," I blurted out.

"There's no reason why you would have known." She looked at me quizzically.

"Oh, it's just that if you have a boyfriend, why would you want me to do that for you and not him?"

She sat up and swung her legs down on the floor. I sat beside her and she leaned into me and kissed my face. "Because no-one can give oral like you, David."

"You do know how frustrated that makes me?"

"I think you must enjoy being teased and denied this badly, why else would you give a girl oral so enthusiastically. Yes, you do get off on the frustration, don't you? But I'll let you into a little secret that you've probably already guessed anyway; I love the sexual power I have over you in here. It's such a pity it will eventually come to an end."

She climbed onto me and pushed me back on the bed before straddling my stomach. "I think you like the thought of me going home now, so happy and relaxed, taking all his clothes off and fucking him. Something you haven't had for over a year."

She leaned down onto my chest, her naked body pressed against mine.

"Please, Elena, this is unbearable," I said as her lips met with mine. Her breasts felt soft and sensual on my chest causing my heart to pound with lust.

"I'm sorry, David, I'm only messing with you, although I will be having sex with him tonight, I'll have to." She pecked my lips before she climbed off and gathered her clothes together to dress again. "It's just as frustrating for me you know, not being able to take your cock inside me after that oral climax. I'm still aching down there for more. You do know, if you hadn't been wearing that thing, I'd have let you come inside me. I have that same power to do that. Not even the cameras would have picked that up, would they?"

Was she telling the truth? If only Becky hadn't wanted me to wear this thing, I might have had intercourse with the beautiful Elena.

"It comes off in a few days, doesn't it?" she said raising her eyebrows knowingly.

"Yes," I said.

"I'll be staying here for a while... oh! I've not told you about my new role in the judicial system," she said.

"What is it you're doing?"

"I don't really work for Madam Popescu anymore; I'm in general employment with the Justice Department. They head hunted me and offered me a really good job I couldn't refuse. My main role is to check through all the sentencing of current prisoners in the country to ensure the lengths of sentences are correct for the crimes committed. I have the power to reduce or increase the time prisoners have to stay in prison."

"You have that power?"

"Well, sort of. If I see someone who I believe to have been sentenced unfairly, I flag it up, then an appeal judge comes and makes a final decision. But it does feel good making some prisoners have to stay longer than they thought." She laughed. "It really has revealed an underlying sadistic nature I didn't know I had. The power this judicial system gives to people definitely brings out the worst in them. Don't worry, I do my job fairly. I also lessen some sentences where it's deserved, but they're not as much fun. I prefer to watch a prisoner's face when I tell them I'm recommending they serve an extra two years when they thought they were going home in a week. Priceless!"

"Wow." Why was my slowly relaxing penis growing hard in its cage again?

"Did Madam Popescu put down an official reason why you had to stay here an extra six months?" she asked, looking curiously at me.

"Yes. It was to do with me saying something inappropriate to one of the guards. I was accused of asking a guard to strip naked and give me hand relief, it was completely untrue of course, but she decided to use that to make my extra six months legal."

"I see. Anyway, I must go and get home to Eduard. We've a nice restaurant booked and I need ... oh, you know what I need. But, before I do anything, I'll send that email for you, and I promise to see you soon."

Coming next in chapter 16: My cock cage is removed, but Madam Popescu also asks me for a favour.

OllyT
OllyT
321 Followers