All Comments on 'David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 13'

by OllyT

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Half of this half-chapter is repeating itself on the past (the emails). Nothing new. And then we will have chapter 14 in a week or more, which will have yet another whole half-chapter that is taking place on a plane with reaping, then David will land and ring a bell. This will be the end of half-chapter 14.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We saw the lights of the shore recede to the horizon until disappeared. We were left to sight only darkness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Olly bro…. This story isn’t even sadistic anymore it’s truly just heartbreaking. David’s mentally ill, becky doesn’t actually love him, and poor Cassie still holding out hope… I’m probably gonna finish for the sake of completing. But this story has gone too far off the rails. I like some sadistic erotica as much as the next guy but it’s upsetting. Too emotional for literotica and David needs genuine mental help.

Realman12Realman12over 1 year ago

He does not know what he is being accused of, neither he hired a lawyer in Siskovia who is acquainted with the laws there. He have exposed himself to the most dangerous situation and will be probably going in for life! And Becky will team up with Josh for more sexual shows on TV while David will be caned! There is not only a conspiracy running between Becky and Tashrina but probably Josh is also a part of it, for taking away his inherited property in Britain and making him rot in the femdom prison for life! And that is the resolution.

Realman12Realman12over 1 year ago

Without any knowledge about the laws in Siskovia, and no lawyer for himself he is due for a huge surprise about the charge against him which will be of much more capacity than expected fullproof with the false evidences and due for a much longer sentence David will react and scream at the judge at the betrayal and draw much heavier and greater punishment and Becky will put all the blame on David again enjoying her life with Josh at the acquired inherited property of David!

CockedCapCockedCapover 1 year ago

Well.

This story is like a disappointing relative. So many chances are there for it to go right but it consistently goes wrong. And then we let it have one more chance (and then one more) and it goes wrong again.

Getting invested in a story can be hard. I don't like reader directed stories, they always go stupid and always disappoint. It's Olly's world to create and he can do it as he pleases. That said I was hoping there was a hard left turn coming to take this out of the repetitive and, sadly, boring bit it's been in for more than a bit. Becky is a hateful bitch and David is an idiot. And I've put hours of my life that I can never have back into this so I guess I'm not much better. So, let's hang on and see if Olly has a curve planned to salvage this.

estelindorestelindorover 1 year ago

At the moment I almost hope that he just gets railroaded into a multi-year sentence immediately on showing himself. He knows that this is a stupid decision, he admits it multiple times, and yet with just a couple of nearly meaningless words he is willing to risk everything despite spending more time away from his 'loving' wife than with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope he gets stuck there forever too!! Serves him right, the fool!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was really hoping David wouldn't do this, that this could be some final breakthrough for him, but evidently not. Becky wants to prove David can trust her and do things like this "without it getting out of hand?" In my opinion going to Casavana at all is the very definition of "out of hand" and for that matter he's already stayed there at her request for increasingly lengthy periods of time and the entire province is so corrupt that things rapidly spin out of Becky's control when he gets there, it's like saying you need to jump into this vat of live sharks to prove you trust me, like your trust has nothing to do with anything once you're in there.

william48william48over 1 year ago

The thing about this whole trainwreck of a story is that it is so well written that I just can't look away. Unless there is a dramatic right turn coming soon it is all going to end in disaster for David with Becky riding off into the sunset with her lover (Liam, Josh or even Tashrina) and leaving him to die in prison. The only hope is that merely turning up at Casavana is the test and David just gets a good thrashing from all the women and goes home with Becky but thats too simple

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopold_von_Sacher-Masoch

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marquis_de_Sade

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sexy flames

In the 1970s, the entomologist Philip Callahan, who worked for the U.S. Department of Agriculture, discovered that lit candles emit an infrared light spectrum that is the same frequency as a female moth pheromone (he also discovered that these pheromones glow). So basically, the male moths would think that the flame is a female and die trying to mate with the flame.

Rcz2000Rcz2000over 1 year ago

It helps me to remind myself that David is a addict. The choices he makes about Becky hardly ever seem healthy but make sense when you remember this fact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a mug, they will just trigger his suspended sentence. Ffs

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

Cassie really is the best person of them all. Compassionate, lovable and kind. Was even willing to bend for David to appease his kinks. Im with her, hopefully he never gets out and will die there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd say David is an idiot, but I'd have to apologize to idiots. He does not need to prove himself to Becky, it's precisely the other way around. She's making promises she has no control over and he's going along with it as if her word has some meaning in this situation.

Olly says this will be 19 chapters. That leaves 6 more. It's either be one at Casavana and one back home then 4 as he and Becky settle on their lives together, or 6 at Casavana. We've already been treated to dozens of chapters at Casavana, we don't need any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“I learned my lesson in nearly losing you and I'm not going to let that happen again." Well that could take several different meanings

ABIIIIABIIIIover 1 year ago

I've been fairly successful at resisting the temptation to focus on a direction that I'd like the story to go. I'm glad, because Olly has taken David and Becky off in directions that I would never have thought of. I'm not in love with all that has happened, but I marvel at the author's imagination and his talent for bringing such a fanciful tale to life. Maybe someone else could write this plot, but I doubt anyone else could make these unusual characters emerge from the written word as believably as Olly has.

First off, I'm wondering it this chapter shouldn't be entitled Foolish Choices, take 2. I think we all agree that what David has allowed himself to be talked into is extremely risky. One month and then home? I don't think so. Becky asks him to trust her, and yet (as a few have pointed out) she is powerless to control things once they as at Casavana. Even Popescu mentioned something about her authority there being threatened.

Here's what I think might be going on. Becky went ahead on her own. That stood out as curious, for David could have traveled with her and started his 'sentence' during her week there. It's my belief that it was set up that way because she took Josh with her. As I picture it, when David next stands before Madam Popescu, naked and shackled to the floor, Becky with be there, but she'll be holding Josh's hand. After all, Josh wanted to go off somewhere with Becky. However, I don't imagine this will go well for Josh. As I see it, Becky and Popescu have likely set things up so that he ends up incarcerated (possibly at Casavana, but maybe in the Federal prison). But before that happens, I can see David's premonition coming true --the one in which he was watching Josh screw his wife from below such that he ended up consuming his semen. It seems likely that will happen. Becky said that she was looking for new directions to take things with David. That is certainly a direction that is on our author's radar.

And then there is Elena. I can see Popescu cutting a deal with her. Maybe MP delivers David back into Elena's clutches in exchange Elena backing off. Where does that leave David? Bored in his cell, carrying bricks, and occasionally licking pussy -- and of course being caned -- well into the future. And Becky? It won't be her fault (again, lol), but she'll be enjoying it nonetheless.

Of course, most of my other thoughts about which way the story would go have proven to be wrong. That will likely again be the case, but I couldn't resist including these potential directions here -- for others to ponder. I have to say, I've been enjoying all the reader comments. Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ironic, but I think Cassie will be his ultimate ruin, with possible foreshadowing during the end of the phone call. That’s a really positive development for the those of us who absolutely love David’s unbroken string of bad decisions!

xIntrusionxxIntrusionxover 1 year ago

Olly, I just want to say sorry for some of these muppets in the comments. It’s your story, and you should tell it how you want. If they don’t like it, that’s their business. Not every story is to everyone’s taste.

Do I think it’s perfect? No. There are some legitimate comments that I will save for a full review after the final chapter of the story is uploaded. That being said, there’s a lot to like here and some of these comments are completely offside and you don’t deserve the vile being spewed your way.

toshiro75toshiro75over 1 year ago

We all know two things. OllyT likes prison and canings. So expect to have 4-5 more episodes in which bitches beat the hell out of David while he would cumming in cock cage.

It is really become lazy and uninspired writings. Time to flush David down the toilet and don't look back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I saw 2 references to David’s inherited property. I must have missed something as I dont recall that. How far back was that? Findom aspect?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

here comes the boring chapters of the same shit that happened across previous chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

tldr. The same old David. Nothing new.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous