David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, too," I said.

"I know this is a hard test for you, David, harder for you than for me, but I thought this was the best way for you to test yourself in how much you trust me, and for me to prove to you how much I can be trusted in a position of power over you."

I was nodding my head even though she couldn't see me, but she was correct, I really wanted to be with Becky and this was the best way to confirm it. "Yes, it's just last minute nerves. I'll be there just like we planned."

"Thank you, David. So come on, get a move on or you'll miss your plane."

As I closed the call down, I knew I was going to have to speak to Cassie. I couldn't tell her I was committing myself to Becky by emailing her the news, but neither was I going to wake her at ten past four on a Monday morning to tell her, either. I'd ring her once I was in the airport after I'd checked in. The flight was at eight 'o clock so I decided to ring her just before boarding.

With my original decision now finalised after that brief chat with Becky, my focus was on getting to the airport. Showering, getting dried and dressed, having a quick snack for breakfast and setting off for the hour long drive to the airport was spent worrying about what I'd say to Cassie. It wasn't going to be an easy call, but emailing her, coupled with that brief chat with Becky had completely settled my mind and I knew I couldn't give up my life of tease and denial games with Becky. Many other aspects that had been introduced to our games were also a part of who I was now, and I knew I wasn't going to be able to give them up either.

With the car parked, a note made of the zone and parking bay where I'd left it so Becky could pick it up tomorrow when she flew home, I boarded the shuttle bus to the airport. Once I'd checked in and got through security, I grabbed myself a coffee to drink straight away and a sandwich to take on board, then sat somewhere away from listening ears to make the dreaded call to Cassie. It was twenty minutes past seven.

"David," she said brightly and my heart sank.

"I'm going to Casavana," I said, bluntly. There was no easier way to break it to her.

"You fucking bastard, David. I hardly slept last night thinking you were ... that you and me ..."

"I'm so sorry, Cassie, but my mind has been all over the place ..."

"So, you thought you'd fuck up my mind, too. I was trying hard to get over you, David, and then you send me that email last night ... what the fuck, David?"

"I know, I know, it's just been so ..."

"I don't ever want to speak to you again, I never want to hear from you again. Don't you ever dare to contact me, call me, email me, write to me, or whatever other way of contacting me there is. We are through, David. I just hope when you get to Casavana, they find some way of keeping you there for the rest of your fucking life. That's what you really want and that's what you deserve. If I could help them do that to you, the way I feel right at this moment, I'd help them do it."

The call was ended abruptly.

An announcement sounded in the waiting area. "Can I have your attention, please. The eight ten to Keara will begin boarding in five minutes. Would passengers have their boarding passes and passports ready to show at the gate. Thank you."

As movement began around the waiting area, I sat still for a moment wallowing in guilt and fear over the bridge I'd just burned before standing up and slowly joining the queue that was forming at the gate. I had a great sadness in my heart for what I'd done to Cassie; I hadn't realised just how selfish I'd been even emailing her last night. I had made my decision a week ago and should have stuck with it. I realise now, those doubts were just last minute nerves, as Becky had said, and I was committed to the new life my wife was offering me.

Providing this month long adventure in Casavana didn't throw up any curve balls, life after it would settle back down to what I wanted it to be like.

Coming next in Chapter 14: Once again I enter Casavana

12