David and Becky's Risky Game Ch. 08

Story Info
The court summons arrives from Tashrina Popescu.
2.6k words
4.25
8.2k
3

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, are also fictitious and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males willingly submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

*

Chapter 8

Wednesday 22nd July 2015

From that moment, I was on edge waiting for Tashrina to contact me to inform me of my impending prison stay. Being in prison was something that was becoming a theme for this summer having spent over four weeks at Her Majesty's pleasure already. That was not an enjoyable experience being locked up in genuine fear of real violence from other male prisoners. The fear, as I looked forward to a couple of weeks in a foreign prison run by sadistic female guards, came from the unknown. The prison over there was where men went to be tortured voluntarily by female guards. I would surely be receiving similar treatment whether I volunteered or not.

Becky was on a high, she couldn't wait for me to be summoned, promising to accompany me so she could watch my humiliation at being put into a prison cell. She didn't forget I was still in the middle of a tease and continued to make me suffer at her hands, and breasts, and arse, and pussy almost every day. I still had to get through the rest of this week until Saturday when my cage would come off and I would be treated to an incredibly desperately needed orgasm.

But it was only three days after the events in the casino that an email arrived from the Casavana Correction Facility in Siskovia Province. As soon as I saw it, my heart sank. I had hoped it would all be forgotten about, but realistically, when someone is owed a four figure amount, they don't usually let it go. I opened it with trepidation.

It read:

'Siskovia Province State Justice Department:

Casavana Correction Facility:

Case Reference: EmersonD 3351

To Mr David Emerson.

You are summoned to attend the Siskovia Province State Court of Justice at Casavana Correction Facility on Saturday 8th August 2015 at 2pm to answer charges concerning a complaint by Madam Tashrina Popescu. The Justice Department has on record your verbal acceptance of guilt regarding the charge of non payment of debt to the complainant. On your arrival you will stand before the court to be formally sentenced. Should all legal technicalities be in order, the sentence will be ratified according to the law of Siskovia Province and begin with immediate effect.

You are required to acknowledge receipt of this summons by email within 48 hours. I will take this opportunity to remind you that failure to comply with these instructions will be considered a further violation and additional charges may apply.

Regards,

Izabela Costin (Court Administrator)

As I finished reading it, Becky strolled over and I waited in silence while she read it herself. When she had finished, she put her arms around my neck and leaned forward to kiss the side of my face.

"Oh David, this is so good, I can't believe how this has turned out."

"I'm not looking forward to going over there, Becky."

"If I didn't think it would work well for us, I wouldn't have let you go through with accepting Tashrina's offer. People pay hundreds to go to places like these; prisons run by beautiful cruel female guards."

"Yeah, but they only stay a couple of days and can leave any time they like."

"What's the point of a prison experience if you can leave whenever it gets too tough?"

She was right, but I didn't deserve to go to prison for a hypothetical debt. And neither did I need a prison experience as I knew, only too well, what a real prison sentence was like.

"That date is actually only two weeks on Saturday," I said.

Becky came around to sit next to me on the settee. "We're going to have to discuss how we'll play over that time."

I looked at her blankly. "Discuss? You mean you're going to tell me how we're going to play."

She kissed my cheek again. "Yeah, you're right, the plan is already forming in my devious little mind. Do you want to hear it?"

I could feel my penis beginning to stir; she was so sexy when she was in her cruel moods, which was most of the time.

"Should we have a look at the prison's website first, unless you've already found it," she said.

I hadn't, because I didn't have the web address, Becky did, so we sat with the laptop between us and opened up the site.

There were several pages, the first of which described the prison and its purpose. Apparently, in Siskovia Province, there were two types of prison: those run by the state and those run privately. The private prisons, introduced to save taxpayers' money, still fell under state control, and catered for lower level criminals who were happy to have their cases heard and judged by those they had wronged. An official state appointed judge oversaw proceedings and passed judgement and handed down sentences which were spent in the private prison.

All court rulings and sentences were ratified by the state, and any convicted prisoners who refused to accept the legality after judgement and passing of sentence were simply passed back to the state. If this happened, a mandatory five years was added to the original sentence whatever its original length, which was completed in the much harsher environment of a state prison. This, of course, ensured compliance.

Casavana was one such private prison, owned and run by Tashrina Popescu who was also the state appointed Judge of the facility. To end up in Casavana was a very real thing; it was prison in every sense of the word. On this first page, a very stern photograph of Tashrina wearing a tight skirt and white blouse buttoned up to her neck looked to welcome visitors to her site. By owning a legal, state approved private prison, she was able to run a completely separate female domination business alongside it without concern.

The various buildings were a mixture of old and new, all lying within a large spread of land. The outer grounds were surrounded by high walls, barbed fencing and a dangerous, fast flowing river. Two, newly constructed high security buildings housed criminal offenders spending time for their real-life misdemeanours. These buildings were situated well away from the rest, even having their own outside access and enclosed security perimeter. One building held up to fifty male prisoners while the other, up to twenty female prisoners. Although fully run by female guards, there was no hint of femdom here; this was run as a normal prison for those convicted of crimes.

An older pre-existing building close to the main building housed the femdom section of the complex. This area was set aside for the paying guests and held a few ground floor cells which were used by casual visitors who stayed for an hour or two. Below ground, mostly hidden from daylight and set beneath a small, partly covered yard, were cells constructed from the existing cellars. These were used for those who wished extra harsh treatment over a number of days. There were four cells, well separated from each other and in seclusion.

The second page gave details of the femdom prison, and invited paying visitors to submit to anything from an hour's stay up to three days for the bravest of masochists. Tashrina promised harsh treatment from her many eager, sadistic guards who were well trained in the use of tawses, whips and canes. There were links to different types of punishments visitors wished to experience. The mildest being left alone in a prison cell with little contact, just jail time. The most severe involved receiving floggings day and night for a full three day duration. There were stays that involved almost starvation, or being chained up, and/or confinement in very small spaces. Other tortures included cold endurance, or other physical discomfort 'that could be discussed'. All in all, the place seemed to be a nightmare.

Delving into further pages showed photographs of some of the most deliciously beautiful women I had ever seen. Looking at them had my penis bulging inside its cage and the thought of being in the presence of them was a very exciting prospect. Apparently, all prison guards were multi lingual and were hand picked, not only for their beauty, but also for their love of inflicting pain and suffering on their victims.

Next came a description of the cells the submissive inmates would occupy. Focussing on the underground cells, they looked very basic, although they were equipped with a walk in shower, toilet, sink and metal bed frame with a thin mattress. This page described how Tashrina Popescu insisted on a high standard of cleanliness, hence the easy access to shower facilities. The ceiling seemed quite high considering it was below ground, with the dimensions listed as 4 metres by 3 metres length and width, and a height of 3 metres. With no windows, the lighting wasn't perfect, and the door looked to be thick and heavy with only a letterbox sized gap for the guards to look in or pass stuff through. It looked very unsettling.

Then we came to the page on which were written the list of non-negotiable prison rules. The first, most important rule concerned orgasms. No prisoners, either male or female, were allowed orgasms under any circumstances. Failure to obey this rule was met with harsh punishment. Apparently, all cells were fitted with security cameras and monitored twenty four hours a day. They were even night vision capable, so prisoners were under surveillance every second they were alone. The footage was checked by a special staff whose role was to uncover any evidence of masturbation. They were rewarded financially for every misdemeanour they discovered. The regime was brutal.

All meals were brought to the cells and were basic. The next rule that took me by surprise and took my attention was that prisoners would be naked at all times. That would be utterly humiliating. There were numerous cell inspections at any time of day, and any disrespect or rule breaking by prisoners would be severely dealt with.

As shocked and fearful as I was, I now had a raging erection forcing itself against the bars of its cage. Becky, who knew me so well, put her hand on it to check.

"You're looking forward to going, aren't you?" she said, snuggling right up to me.

"I'm a little intrigued, but it's just the thought of being with them alone, at their mercy. I know your teasing is pretty severe, and that caning I got from Gina was bloody painful, but I've never experienced a female domination session. And that place looks like femdom at its most extreme."

"I can see that," she enthused.

"You're really loving this," I accused.

"I honestly can't wait. You over there being punished in a hell hole for a couple of weeks while I'm back home having another sex fest. I'm going to have to get Gina and Liam to live here so we can fuck none stop while we're thinking of you."

"I just wish I could have sampled it for a day so I knew what I was letting myself in for before making that decision to go."

"Not knowing makes it even worse for you. Do you want me to send Madam Popescu an email asking her to be especially cruel to you?"

"No, don't do that," I shouted.

"Aw, poor David. Don't worry, I won't email her. Anyway, I don't think I'll have to say anything to her about you. I could tell in the casino she was getting turned on knowing you'd be spending time at her prison."

"Really?"

"Take it from me; beautiful, cruel, sexy women can tell when they are in the presence of other beautiful, cruel, sexy woman."

"You're not helping."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, David. To take your mind off the prison you're going to, I'll tell you instead what we're going to do over the next two weeks. On Saturday I'm going to take off your cock cage and leave it off for a whole six days until the following Friday. That's if you're a good boy."

Six days out of my cage sounded good.

"Then I'm going to put it back on and leave it on from then until we fly out."

"Becky..." I pleaded. That bit didn't sound so good.

"No, I want you desperate when we arrive at the prison. I want to do my bit to make it as hard as possible for you. You know you really want me to be mean like that."

I couldn't disagree.

"You'll be there a couple of weeks being tortured by them while I'm home here having a great time knowing how much you're suffering. But just imagine when you get home how fantastic it'll be. I will make it so worth your while, David. Remember the night I got back from Crete?"

I could imagine, and I did remember; Becky was sensational and I knew if she said this would work out, it certainly would.

"And I haven't forgotten what Gina and I agreed we'd do for you when she arrives at the weekend."

"Remind me," I said, taking nothing for granted.

"I said we'd do to you what we did to Liam. Gina on your face, me straddling your needy penis working it to orgasm with my hands, mouth and especially my soft, smooth, wet pussy..."

"Oh, yes." My penis was pressing fiercely against the plastic frame of its cage.

"But, the cage will be going back on from the Friday after a few days break from it, just as I said." She grinned maliciously at me.

I knew there was no point arguing, in fact, sanctions would be imposed if I did.

Still flicking through the web pages, she suddenly shrieked with delight. "Oh, David, look. She even has a luxury brothel on the site too; it's described as a spa, where men can go to relax surrounded by beautiful women. She caters for just about everyone. So, while you're getting tortured by gorgeous, sexy women, there will be men close by having hot sexy fun with the girls who work there as escorts."

She'd got herself so aroused that she closed the laptop and led me into the bedroom where we both stripped naked and I gave her several orgasms using my fingers, tongue and even my bulging cock cage. I was exhausted and extremely frustrated by the time she was finished with me. Quite the opposite for her though; she was able to get rid of all her sexual stress and enjoy a relaxing evening leading to a good night's sleep, while I remained unsatisfied, resulting in a troubled sleep. And it didn't help that she insisted I cuddled up to her naked body with my cock cage placed delicately between her succulent buttocks.

Coming next in Chapter 9: Becky takes me by surprise when she asks some awkward questions.

OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers