David & Elena Ch. 03

Story Info
David & Elena get naughty at the office.
1k words
4.16
7.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KR1451
KR1451
6 Followers

It's been two months. You send me a meeting request email for this evening at 5:45 when you know the office will be empty. I know exactly what this means. You want to fuck me again and I'm enthralled at the relationship we have going on. You like to do it in the conference room and take me to dinner afterwards, sometimes a hotel bar for a drink and more fun. I have found no man to make me feel the way you do. You make me feel like a woman to be taken seriously, like we could have a real future. Us sneaking around after office hours should make me feel dirty, but it doesn't. I think I've fallen in love with you and last time we fucked I said something I can't take back.

"I want your baby." I said. It was purely in the heat of the moment - that post sex haze. Rightly so, you were as shocked as I was at my declaration.

"You what Elena?" Your eyes are wide.

"Nothing." I reach for the fluffy hotel robe and my glass of champagne. I sip quietly before I can say anything else revealing. A hand wraps my thigh, pulling at the robe's fabric and exposing my pussy to you.

"What did you say Elena?" I put the champagne flute down and slink myself around you. The robe falls to my shoulders now.

"Nothing Daddy." I dismiss it.

"You want my baby.'" You run a finger through my light brown waves.

"Yes." I can't meet your stormy grey eyes.

"I love you Elena. I know you want my baby and I want you to have it." You kiss kiss me. Hard, hot and longing.

"David please mean that. Don't just say it." My kisses travel to your neck and you groan. You roll atop me and open my robe. I lay before you ready for the taking once again.

"I mean it. I've fallen in love with you and I've dreamed of you having my child." Your cock slips inside me and reverberates against my inner walls. I moan softly as you find a steady rhythm, our bodies in sync against hotel sheets. "It's something I've always wanted to give you, just one day. Not yet. I want to show you the world." You kiss me as the bed rocks against the nightstand.

Our bodies move in a slow controlled dance as kisses and roaming hands take over.

"One day." I pant, inches away from the brink of climax.

You thrust deep inside me with an animal-like grunt. I surrender, folding my body into yours, coming hard as you kiss my mouth again.

We fucked all night without another conversation about babies and had room service in the morning.

~~~~~~~

I accept the meeting request and fill the afternoon with editing various evaluation forms. I take my time to not get too bored with myself. At 5:30 everyone exits the office except myself and you. I know you are in your cubicle waiting those extra few moments for me. Shortly after I notice you walk into the conference room and try the blinds. I keep an anxious eye on my laptops clock as the seconds tick down to 5:45. I cross and recross my legs countless times before my meeting banner in my email chimes. The time has arrived. I walk across the production floor to conference room 306 and open the door. You are sitting on the table with a red Cartier bag.

"What's this?" I ask, confused.

"It's the statement of work for our newest project. Copies actually." You reply, taking the knot from your navy tie.

"Why are you bringing them to me?"

"Because," your hands grab my hip and prop me up on the meeting table. "I want to fuck you on them."

"Oh." I gasp.

"Come here angel. I want to concentrate on that beautiful body of yours." You begin to kiss my neck and I anchor my nails in your hair. "I couldn't stop staring at you in this dress." You say.

I look down at my blazer and black low cut number that hugs my hips to a T.

"Really Daddy?"

"I couldn't wait until everyone left so I could peel you out of it and take a bite of your flesh underneath." Your mouth moves to my breasts, you pull down the neckline to expose my purple lacy bra and you unzip my dress. It falls to my waist as you carefully remove each breast from the cups of my bra and suck each nipple delicately.

"More." I beg as your mouth moves in hungry circles.

"You like?" You whisper.

"Oh yes." I moan.

You tear my dress and lingerie to the floor and you lower me down to the wood paneling of the table right over your papers. You are inside me all at once, shaking the table with every thrust as you pin me beneath you.

"Oh my god!" I cry out as your tongue ravages me.

"Now you're mine, all mine baby." You growl.

"Yes. Please don't stop. I'm going to come."

"Let it out."

I let go completely and my whole body wracks with pleasure. You finish soon after, emptying yourself into my tight hole. After we are left a sweaty mess under the fluorescent lights.

"What's in the bag?" I ask after a beat.

"Something I picked up. Want to see?"

You pull away for a moment and give the bag to me. Inside is a box with a gorgeous silver bracelet inside with three diamonds in the center.

"Daddy, It's beautiful."

"You like?" Your eyes sparkle like the diamonds in my new bracelet.

"I told you I'd take care of you Elena. This is only the beginning. I wanted something as beautiful as you are to show you how much I love you - much like the necklace from our first night. I love how you wear it and now you can have something that matches it's beauty. Like I've told you that day at breakfast, I can buy you clothes, a car, a home - anything you need."

"Isn't this too much?" My head is spinning.

"No." Your hand moves to my stomach and I know exactly what you mean for us. One day. I smile and pull you in for a deep kiss.

KR1451
KR1451
6 Followers