First Date

Story Info
I go on my first date with the girl of my dreams.
3.3k words
4.48
13.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman of my dreams was nothing like me. She was confident where I was not. She smiled where I would scowl. When she walked in the room, people paid her attention. Her name was Temi.

I met Temi for the first time on a cold night. She emerged from the gloom like an angel, smile lighting up the evening like a beacon, drawing me in. I hugged her, and through her layered clothing felt her curves pressed against me, and I pressed my nose into the woolly hat hiding her curls to take in her sweet scent, and I wondered how I got so lucky to land a date with her. Somehow, I could read on her face that she felt the same way about me.

"Hi." Her voice was so soft and shy, her eyes so furtive. Her lack of confidence fed into my own, I knew I had to step up and take the lead.

"Hi, how was your trip?" I asked. Before she could reply, I reached out and took her smaller hand into my own.

"The train was delayed, but it was fine, thank you."

Temi talked so much more formally in person than she had online. I gently pulled her by the hand into walking alongside me, and we set off for the local park. I wondered if her general stiffness came from a place of anxiety. When we had decided on this date, it was supposed to be a daytime thing, but what with the hassle of aligning schedules and her late arrival, here we were.

"We don't have to go to the park, you know? I'm happy to just take you anywhere," I said, trying to give her an out. I didn't want to mess this up by forcing her or pressuring her into an uncomfortable situation. I ran my thumb across the back of her palm, feeling her hand spasm slightly as I did so.

"It's okay, I'm fine to go," Temi replied. She wasn't giving me much to work with, with the terseness of her responses. If anything it made me more certain she was nervous about going on this date with me. I kept glancing at her face, trying to read her expression, but it was like looking at a mask. I sighed.

"You're sure?" I asked, one last time.

"Yes. You made this place sound so special, I wanted to see it for myself." Her thumb began to caress my hand in return, and I felt a bit more reassured. At least I wasn't forcing her to do anything she didn't want to do.

We chatted as we walked towards the park, and I tried to make Temi laugh. When she giggled, I could see through the cracks of whatever façade she wore, deeper into her personality, to the person I had bonded with so much online. Her eyes met mine more and more the closer we got to our destination, and she clung to my arm, closer to my side. Occasionally I would catch her gaze drifting lower, before snapping away with a blush.

When we got to the park, she wrapped her other arm around mine to keep me nearby. I could feel the warmth of her body, as the mists of her breath swirled with mine. The park was pitch black, but we stuck to the path, and I led her along the path. We talked softer now, as though others might be listening just beyond the blur of darkness, as though we wanted only the other to hear.

"What do you like so much about me, anyway?" Temi asked me. I laughed, because the possibility of not liking her so much seemed absurd to me, but I tried nonetheless to formulate a serious response.

I was incredibly attracted to her. On a physical level, she was thick without being heavyset, all curves and luscious lines. Both her breasts and her ass announced themselves beneath her clothing, such was their sinful size and curve. I wanted desperately to run my hands over her, to feel her skin. She only wore yoga pants on her bottom half with a coat preventing me from getting a better look at her rear, but it still jutted off the curve like a ballerina's tutu.

On a personal level, I did not think I had been as attracted to anyone in my life. She was kind, and funny, and smart, and beyond that she was ambitious and successful. Temi felt like a class above me, and it thrilled me to flirt with her, to drag her down to 'my' level, to the dirt of simple human lust and instinct, where the only thing that mattered was the thudding of hearts as you felt the touch of their breath upon your skin.

"I guess I like everything about you," I replied, kicking myself.Real smooth. I hurried to continue. "Normally by this stage, I have at least one or two reservations about a girl. Whether it's chemistry, or I detect a mean streak, or perhaps I am just not attracted to her. None of that is the case with you. Everything I have seen, I like. I want you. Every word we share makes me want you that much more."Much better.

Temi shivered, and I disengaged my hand from her grasp to wrap it around her shoulder and pull her against me. She placed her arms around my waist, hugging my side, then trailed one hand to press against my chest as she came round to my front. She looked up into my eyes, and I stared into hers, sensing depths I had barely begun to explore. Her gaze flicked from left to right, then she closed her eyes and leaned in. I kissed her.

She gasped slightly as our lips met, and I smiled against her mouth. I ran my hands around her back, pulling her tight to me, deepening our kiss, and she moaned slightly and pulled me closer by the collar of my jacket, clenched within her fists. As restrained as she had been up until this point, she melted in my arms. I took advantage of her weakness, questing forward with my tongue, entangling it with hers. We stood there, silhouettes in the darkness, joined as one.

Temi ran her hands through my hair, then pushed back suddenly, gulping in air. Her eyes fluttered as she glanced back up at me, and she giggled shyly.

"Good answer," She said. She stumbled slightly as she took another step backwards, and I moved forward to steady her, wrapping my arm around her shoulders once more. We resumed making our way down the path.

Eventually, we made it to the historical manor that had once owned the park land. Nowadays it was restored, and open to the public in the day. It served as a landmark for the community, a living history lesson, and I had wanted to show Temi around the place. At this time however, it was locked up. We circled around the building instead, admiring the architecture, pointing out little details in the brickwork, arches or patterns in which we saw beauty, words from a bygone era that we puzzled over. In truth, I think I spent more time studying Temi. She was so drawn in by what we were looking at, I don't think she noticed me staring. I loved the way her brow furrowed as she squinted to read something, the way she bit her lip in concentration. Looking at her lips reminded me of our kiss, and I stepped up behind her as she was distracted, leaning in carefully to place a hot kiss on her neck.

I felt the vibration of a low moan through my lips, and she tilted her head away from me, subconsciously offering me more. I kept my eyes open, even as I placed another kiss, watching her, reading her reaction. Her eyes closed, and she leant back into me, pressing her ass to me. When she felt my arousal, she pushed back against me with even more urgency, humping backwards, and reached back with one hand. I sucked in a sharp intake of air as she placed it on my cock, just feeling me pressed up against her. I had not expected her to be so bold.

I spun her back around, demanding her lips against mine, and this time there was no hesitation before our tongues began to dance. There was a desperation to the way we kissed, from the way my hands sought to map her every curve, to the way hers shook against my cheek as she held my face to hers. My blood roared, and my head seemed hot, and I lost myself in the moment, in Temi. I needed more of her. I grabbed her ass, each cheek a firm and hefty handful, and squeezed. We groaned into each other's mouths, and as though in sync she pressed her crotch into mine even as I pulled her by the ass into me. I pulled my mouth away from hers for a moment.

I tilted Temi's face up towards me, inspecting her as she heaved in heavy breaths.

"You are so fucking sexy," I said, softly, but the weight of my hunger for Temi was audible. "I'm going to make you mine tonight."

She dove back to my lips, and began grinding against me, rubbing her pelvis up and down the length of my arousal. In the darkness, we shuffled together, the wet smacking of our lips and the chorus of our laboured breaths the only thing marking our presence. The rush of the moment chased away the cold, and I burned to feel her properly against me, with no layers in between.

I reached down between us, ancient instincts causing my hand to shake with urgency, the blessing of adrenaline coursing through my veins. I slipped my palm beneath her coat, under Temi's yoga pants, over her panties. She was so wet for me, her panties were soaked beneath my palm. I could feel the heat like a raging fire pouring into me from her loins.

"Please..." She whispered. "Please."

I cupped her pussy through her panties, but held my hand still and did not let her grind against it. Temi let out a shuddering exhale.

"Please, what?" I whispered, close to her face. I felt the wetness pressed against me grow as my words tickled her ear.

"I...need it. I want it." She whispered; face buried in my shoulder.

I stroked my fingers slowly, tracing her lower lips. Her hips jumped forward, and I paused.

"Is that all you need? Just my fingers?" I moved her head back so I could meet her eye as I awaited her answer. Her gaze was as deep as before, but I could see the need in it now, the desperate infatuation, the biological urge to mate. Temi opened her mouth as though to respond, then closed it again and simply shook her head. I smiled.

"Good girl." And I removed my hand from over her panties.

"Wha-?" She didn't get a chance to finish her question before I slipped my fingers underneath the band of her panties and reached down through her curled pubic hair to touch her sopping pussy, skin on skin. She yelped as I brushed against her clitoris, then sagged onto my hand as I began stroking my fingers through the gushing folds of her pussy. Every line I drew on her yielded a moan, and the dancing touch of my fingers applying pressure seemed to drive Temi manic. Her hands lunged into my jeans, unbuttoning them and reaching into my underwear to draw out my erection. She jacked me hard, without control, squeezing and pumping in response to my every contact with her loins. I slipped a finger into her, faced no resistance with how lubricated she was, and pushed another one in. Her only reaction was to push down on my hand harder and jack me off faster. I began to pump, the wet squelches of her pussy echoing into the night, a constant shlicking sound.

Temi bit down on my shoulder with her teeth, hard, though at least I had the padding of my clothes still. She began shaking slightly as I began to stroke the upper wall of her pussy from the inside, where the texture was ever so slightly rougher. I pushed my palm against her clit to give her pressure, and she began grinding against it with wild abandon. She began cursing under her breath.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," She let out an endless stream of profanities, each one seeming to fade a little more than the last, and as she grew quieter she coiled in on herself, like a spring being tensed. I felt her pussy gripping my fingers over and over, as desperate as her hands upon my cock. Eventually, her hands froze, squeezing my cock painfully between them, even as her pussy clenched down on me harder than a fist. From where her face was pressed to my shoulder, she began to squeal, growing louder and louder as I continued my stroking inside. Her pussy began to grip and release me with maddening intensity, and she suddenly pushed me out, falling backwards to the floor, yoga pants halfway down her thighs, legs shaking.

Temi lay there, sucking in haggard breaths, vibrating with her orgasm for several minutes. Her eyes were clenched shut as hard as she had clenched below, and I waited patiently for her to come back to her senses.

Just as I began putting myself away and pulling my jeans back up, her eyes shot open.

"What do you think you are doing?" Her voice was firmer now, dangerous and confident. I paused midway through buttoning up, meeting her eye with a raised eyebrow.

Temi licked her lips slowly as she stared at my cock, then looked back up at me.

"You said you were going to make me yours. Well?"

I smirked down at her, then offered her a hand to help her up.

"I think I've already done that, but if you insist." I led her by hand away from the old building, off the path and under a tree.

"I'm going to take you right here, out in the open where anyone can see." She looked up at me, again searching my eyes, looking for something, and then nodded confidently, before proceeding to spin round and place her hands against the trunk of the tree. She arched her back, and pushed her ass back out at me.

"Fucking take me then." Hearing her say those words stole my breath away. Then I was hurrying to tear her pants down, panties too, revealing the dark skin of her fat ass, perfectly rounded cheeks sheltering her swollen pussy glistening between them. I couldn't help but run my hands over the smooth curve of her skin, worshipping her ass the way it deserved. She shook it impatiently as I did so, and my momentary delay ended. I flung my jeans and underwear off, loosing my hard cock, stroking its length once before placing it between Temi's cheeks. She squeaked as I humped my length between her cheeks, as though I had to feel her with more than just my hands to truly take her in. I grasped my erection at the base and aimed it at her pussy, running it up and down, her lips contorting around the bulbous head, once, twice, then that was all I needed to be coated in her lubrication. I lined myself up to her hole, and then -- lacking the restraint to wait -- buried myself within.

We crashed together, and I felt myself stuffing her, filling her every nook and crevice. The overwhelming sensation of her crushing pussy pressing down on my cock from every angle seemed to fill me in return, and for a moment we both just stayed locked together like that, joined at the hip, inseparable. Temi moaned and her head sagged, and I saw her nails digging into the bark in the tree. My cock constantly flexed within her, feeling as heavy as it ever had, as ready to fulfil its purpose as it would ever be, throbbing and pulsing with the fury of my lustful blood. I withdrew it slowly, forcing myself to exhale, to not let the pleasure overwhelm me too soon as Temi sucked on me, attempting to pull me back in.

Once my head began to stretch the opening of her pussy on its way out, I stopped and reversed directions, Temi's pussy slurping as it was fed inch after inch. My hands grasped an asscheek each, and I had to focus on my breathing, on not flooding her instantly as I once more hilted myself fully. A moment or two later, the looming pressure of my orgasm faded, and I repeated the process, withdrawing and pushing back in with painstaking slowness.

The third time I began to push back in, Temi pushed her ass back, swallowing me within her depths. She moaned my name.

"Fuck me..." She pushed her ass against my pelvis, and I decided I couldn't wait any longer. I grabbed her hips, pulling her against me for a moment, then pulled back and slammed back into her.

"Fuck!" She shouted, heedless of being heard. It was unlikely anyone could see us, but I didn't care at that point and I doubted she did either by the way she started moaning, whorishly fucking back at me with every thrust. I pumped into her, pistoning in and out, her asscheeks shaking in waves with every impact. The rapid sloshing of her pussy didn't relent, as loud as her vocalisations.

Every time they connected fully, her voice hitched, her stream of lewd moaning haltering for a moment before I pulled back and fucked back into her.

"Ye-yes, yes, yes, yes!" Temi let out a constant stream of encouragement, urging me to keep going, to give her what she was craving, to fulfil her most primal craving and make a slut out of her. I leant over her, dominating her as the slap of our hips built to a crescendo, and the pleasure began to overwhelm me.

"Fuck!" I groaned through gritted teeth, causing her head to whip round to look at me sideways. She snarled at me, like an animal, like a bitch in heat.

"You gonna fucking cum in me? Gonna fill me up?" The backwards thrusting of Temi's hips grew more frantic as she dirty talked, and her voice grew more insistent.

"I want you to fucking cum in my pussy. Fuck your fucking cum into me, give me everything, I need it so badly, listen how wet I am, how much I fucking need your cum. Give it to me!"

I couldn't hold out against her onslaught. I thrust faster, as hard as I could, pumping in and out and in and out and in and then I pulled her hips to my own as I exploded. It felt like I shot a bullet out of my cock as my cum spurted into her, then more and more shots came, every throb and pulse pumping torrents of cum into her wanting pussy. I had never cum so much, it felt like a rope being pulled out of me, knots painfully exiting and draining into Temi. I gasped and doubled over her even as my cock continued to spasm and the stream of cum continued to flow.

We stayed like that, like two animals locked together, completely immersed in the sensations as we fulfilled our biological purpose, chests heaving together, bodies joined as one. Eventually, I had no more to give, and I slowly pulled myself out of Temi, both of us groaning with the sensitivity. She cupped her pussy as she stood, holding my cum inside of her, and reached down to pull up her clothes.

She met my eye, and that shy smile was back.

"I need something to remember you by until our next date."

I laughed again.