All Comments on 'David and Jen'

by WhiteTailDarkTip

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Galama88aGalama88aover 2 years ago

Thanks for the wonderful story you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed it but the Sex scenes could have been a little more steamy. While it was nice that he became successful, how he got there was a little confusing.

RoperTraceRoperTraceover 2 years ago

Your writing and story were excellent. I thought the sex scenes were perfect, not overdone, but the ending was a bit confusing. That's probably due to my lack of comprehension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a wonderful story. One the best I've read in awhile. I hope you continue to write and post on this site.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

This is a great story with a good balance between erotic sex and the story line. In other words the sex does not swamp the story. I liked the descriptions of the English Fens with David cycling everywhere. I like plots which are (almost) believable and this one ticks that box. I especially liked the scene where David and Ros copulate beside a pond in a secluded Fenland glade. I even tried to locate the site on OS maps (so far without success)! Character development is good and it was refreshing to have the husband cheating his loyal wife rather than vice versa (in most LW yarns the wife is the cheater). 5 stars and added to my favorites.

WhiteTailDarkTipWhiteTailDarkTipover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for those kind words. I’m afraid you’ll not find that particular pond as it’s an amalgam of my experiences but I’m sure such places exist.

I’ll try to keep the standard up in the rest of the quartet

vesanvesanover 2 years ago

Author! Author! One of the best stories of its kind I’ve read… anywhere. Thank you for sharing such a well-crafted story here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BRAVO! You had me by the end of the first chapter, and I found it hard to put it down when duty called. Nevertheless, I finished it, and hastened to share my appreciation for a story well told, and now I must find time to look into your others. Bravo encore! Hank Murrow in Eugene, OR

snathsnath12 months ago

I will have to read again, just to ensure that I did not miss any of the nuggets that are casually thrown all around!

PartlyPartly22 days ago

It’ll be easier to just say <Yes, Me Too> to the 4 comments below. Especially hiker66biker. Wonderful story told so well.

StepdonStepdon21 days ago

Excellent story, well written. This is the base of a novel, you should go for it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhiteTailDarkTip@WhiteTailDarkTip
Straight-ish white male working out some stuff

SIMILAR Stories