David and Jess Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasped as he relentlessly hammered me from behind. His fingers tightened, digging into my hips. "P-please," I pleaded between thrusts, "finish inside me."

"Anything for you, my love," he whispered breathlessly in response. A few moments later I felt my insides swell as he released inside of me, emptying cascading waves of cum deep into my ass. I would have collapsed without the help of his arm supporting me, as I felt the last shred of strength leave my body.

I barely recalled David carrying me to the car. Fortunately his apartment was not far from my home, as I desperately needed a shower after our exchange. My makeup was utterly ruined from tears and sweat, and my clothes were thoroughly stained with a mixture of both our fluids. After making myself somewhat presentable I called my sister for a favor.

"It's late, and if you're not home soon dad is gonna lose his shit," she answered sharply.

Without delving too much into the details I asked her to bring some spare clothes and provide me with a ride. She came through, as she always did, though insisted I owed her a favor. Fair enough. I owed her a few favors at this point. I kissed David goodbye, and we headed out. My dad was upset that I had not responded to his texts, but I got home just in time for curfew so he didn't exact any further punishment.

I collapsed into bed, sparing a moment to send a final goodnight text to David. 'I love you.'

'I love you too. Rest well.'

I knew I would soon have to deal with the consequences of that evening, but in my exhausted state I could not bring myself to care. I drifted off, embraced by a peaceful sleep which would prove to preface a particularly tumultuous morning.

12