David & Lisa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave her time to get used to it. Her easier breathing told him when she was ready. Then he started to ease the fingers out, very slowly. That got Lisa gasping again, and the instinct to expel made her clench. But the fingers moved more quickly this time, and she got some satisfaction from feeling like she herself was squeezing them out. She gave a huge groaning sigh of relief.

She had endured that. She knew what was next. She was afraid but also, curiously, she almost looked forward to it. David had been controlling her body and using it for several hours now. She was aroused by him and felt close to him; it was beginning to seem natural that he should fuck her wherever he wanted. I hope I can do it so he's happy with me.

She felt some kind of nozzle enter her, followed by a soft, flooding feeling. He seemed to be using plenty of lubricant. Next, his finger spreading lube generously on her anus, penetrating her briefly. Then, him mounting himself between her legs. The moment of truth. Holy Mother of God, please let me take him OK!

He pressed his cockhead against her. All he did at first was stroke her asshole with it, letting her feel its warmth and softness. That would be pleasant, if she didn't know this was only a prelude. Then he began to press, back off, then press again, alternating, slowly increasing the pressure. At first it was vaguely pleasant, if strange, to feel her anus open just a bit and then close in this unpracticed way . . . but he hadn't reached her trigger point yet. He took his time. She felt a fleeting comfort that he knew exactly what he was doing. Every touch was sure. His hands rested solidly on her thighs, making them bear his weight. Do what he wants. Do what he wants. Let go and let him do whatever he wants.

She began to open and felt a surge of panic. Oh. My. God. Her sphincter struggled, but it was useless against this firm, steady pressure. She was sure he was going all the way in this time, but he backed out again. Immediately he did it over--forcing her muscle part way open, then quickly pulling back. He did it several times. She grunted every time, but she realized that, while it was strange and made her feel vulnerable in a way she never had before, it wasn't painful.

Then he did it. He pressed in, as he had been doing, and suddenly, in one thrust, his head was all the way through and she was gasping, loudly, "Oh. Oh. Ooooh!" She felt opened, totally opened, as she never had felt while being fucked by even the biggest cock.

David stopped and held his position, part way in, part way out. Lisa held her breath. She still felt so full she thought she would burst. Her sphincter clenched helplessly against him, but now that it was stretched firmly open its irritability seemed to be dying down a little. At least his shaft wasn't as big as its head.

David moved, the slightest bit, gently. She felt it as if every nerve in her body were now there--again, not painful, just a feeling of being invaded and plundered, as if her body had absolutely no defenses left. Just let go. Do what he wants. Do whatever he wants. She tried hard to relax every muscle she could.

David continued to move, but only a little and very slowly. His breathing was getting heavier. Does he like it? Am I doing it right? Then she actually gave tiny, choking laugh. Doing it right? She was tied up! Helpless! She wasn't doing anything except submitting to David's cock!

It was nothing at all like regular fucking. But she had never realized how sensitive it was down there, in a good way. David's slippery cock sliding in her was like a not-unpleasant massage of the weirdest kind. She still felt achingly full, but now she had she began to realize that her submission to this invasion was exciting her emotionally a little. I'm doing it! A man is fucking my ass! For the first time! She wondered if she really could just let go and let him fill her all the way with himself.

She felt David shift more weight onto her legs, lifting his loins a little. The angle of his cock got a little steeper and it dove a little deeper. She gasped. He began to move more firmly, taking more of what he wanted, but still not roughly. He was pulling back far enough to make her inner sphincter close around his sensitive spot, just below the cockhead. He wanted to come as soon as he could. This was Lisa's first time and he didn't want to overdo it. He wanted Lisa to enjoy her first anal surrender as much as she could. He could tell from her moans that she was starting to catch on that there were a hell of a lot of sensory nerves in her asshole and that, after a while, after the muscle has given up fighting, smooth stimulation feels, well, soothing, and yet also exciting. His gentle stroking continued for a while, while Lisa relaxed more and more, starting to enjoy the ache-y crescendo of each short thrust. O God, I feel it so deep! He's really opening me up!

He thrusted faster, harder, now, he swelled larger, his breathing rasped. She knew he wasn't far away. But, O my God, it hurts! It's too fast! Too hard! Sancta Maria, Sancta Maria . . . let him do . . . O God! Sancta Maria!

She took maybe fifteen deep, hard thrusts, David's loins smacking her butt, his cock ripping her wide open with each plunge. Then he suddenly shifted his weight off her thighs, leaned forward, grabbed each of her breasts and squeezed hard. Grinding his loins hard against her perineum, he emptied himself with a loud, prolonged groaning.

Lisa was whimpering from pain, fear and, surprisingly, excitement. Despite the pain, she had suddenly felt caught up in David's rush to release. As he had used her mouth this morning, now he had used her asshole and unloaded himself into her, and she had accepted it all! As he had spasmed repeatedly in pleasure she had an almost motherly feeling toward him--her dom! Oh, yes, my baby, satisfy yourself, satisfy yourself! Pour yourself into me! I want you to scream with pleasure!

After David finished, he continued to lean on her squashed breasts for a few moments, then with a deep, contented sigh he pulled his weight back up onto her thighs. He leaned there as his cock shrank a little. He slowly withdrew it. Lisa felt it gloriously slip out of her, stroking her muscle soothingly and allowing her well-used anus to close gratefully. A little warm semen trickled down her crack.

Wiggling around her, David began to loosen her bonds. It felt good to lower her legs. Lisa was entirely happy to lie there, seeing nothing, her arms at her sides. She hadn't orgasmed, but her cunt was completely at peace, her body limp. Her thoughts were distant, tranquil: I dared to do anal, and now I know. He came inside me. His semen is in my rectum. She felt no hesitation about it, if David wanted to fuck her ass again, she'd look forward to it. Her asshole was sore now, but she was sure it would get easier and more pleasurable with practice. Incredibly, she already missed that mounting fullness, that powerful penetrating sensation that made her feel he had reached some kind of button deep, deep inside that released something immense inside her, she didn't know what, but she wanted to feel it again. The excitement of anal was completely different from the self-focused drive for an orgasm. It was the excitement of knowing a man was taking control of the most secret, sensitive place in her body and pleasing himself with it. That's why she had come here, for that kind of feeling.

David lifted her off the bed and pressed her into a kneeling position. He stood close in front of her and said, "Clean me off."

Lisa couldn't keep a grimace off her face. Lick your cock? After it's been in my ass?? The idea revolted her and she almost said no. Then the first commandment came back to her: Do whatever he wants. She felt for his cock, suddenly fearing to irritate him; after a man came, his cock was sensitive. She touched his leg and then she found it, hanging down, long, not entirely soft, wet with lube and semen, and with what else she didn't want to think. She lifted it, leaned forward, and began licking it softly. At first it had a slippery feel under hefr tongue. The lube itself was tasteless. She tasted David's semen, and something else she couldn't identify, a bit like sweat.

As Lisa gently licked his cock, she had a floating, peaceful feeling. It felt completely fitting that she do this, it was supposed to happen. It was a different kind of possession: humiliation. He was making her do something she instinctively recoiled from, and she found herself doing it gladly. She felt lowered, like a slave, as she cleaned him. She didn't want to stop. He had used her body as he pleased. Now he should use her soul.

After he was cleaned, he has her lying prone on her belly, her arms at her sides and her face on the carpet. Her hair sprawled around her. David sat down on the bed and put one foot on her head. It rested there for a moment, then he pressed her face down. Not too hard, but enough to make the point: I can do with you what I want.

"So, little Lisa, we end with a taste of humiliation. You've been a good girl today. But remember that, when you're with me, you're nothing. Lower than nothing." He lifted his foot off her head. Then he helped her to her feet, took off the blindfold, and led her to the shower.

Lisa's heart was glowing as she showered. David had used her mouth, her ass, and he had rested his foot on her head. She had submitted to what she was afraid of! Because he had demanded it! And he had called her good girl! Now, tired and sore as she was, she felt proud. Submission, abasing herself, letting herself be used, paradoxically lifted her up and gave her dignity. She might be lower than nothing, but right now she was flying higher than she ever had after sex.

12