David and the Silver Fox Next Door Ch. 02

Story Info
Double your MILF pleasure.
1.8k words
4.56
15.2k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/17/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maxine and Vivian

Saturday morning, I slipped over to Maxine's about 30 minutes after Bob's car pulled out of the driveway, and I went in using the key that she had given me. She was sitting on the couch watching the news, so I saw her gorgeous silver hair from the back. The style looked slightly different than the last time I saw her, so I said "When did you get a haircut?"

She screamed and jumped up, looking just as startled as me, because she definitely wasn't Maxine. She was a couple of inches shorter, but her face and boobs were very similar and her hips a bit wider. Her boobs were still shaking as she yelled, "Who the hell are you and why are you here?"

"I'm sorry, from the back I thought you were Maxine. I'm her neighbor, David. She asked me..... uhh.... to come over to check on her dog."

"Bullshit. Bob took the dog with him on his fishing trip. You must be the kid my sister was bragging about nailing?"

"Well, first off, I'm not a kid, I'm 22 years old. Second, I didn't know Maxine even had a sister. Damn, the resemblance is almost scary. What's your name? And where is she this morning? We were supposed to have.... ummm.... breakfast."

"Yeah, right. Breakfast. More bullshit. Actually, she went to town for coffee. I'm Vivian, and I'm a year younger than Max. Why don't you sit down and wait with me. I have a few questions myself."

"Like what?"

She eyed me up and down as I settled into a recliner. I was wearing a t-shirt, denim cargo shorts, and some well-worn running shoes. "So she said you live next door?"

"Yes, my parents sold me the house last year when they decided to retire to Florida."

"You have a girlfriend?"

"Not currently. Last girlfriend I had, we were only together for a few months, then she decided to return to her ex."

"Uh huh. You do realize that Maxine is 65 years old?"

"So what? I've known her almost all my life, she even baby sat with me long ago. And I've always thought she was super sexy."

"Do you have a fetish all older ladies, or just my sister?"

"Like I said, I've been attracted to Maxine as long as I can remember."

"Hmmmmm. Interesting. What if another woman, myself for example, came on to you? Would you be able to resist her charms?"

"Well, we're not exclusive, as far as I know. She even said that she has no plans to divorce Bob and that I'm free to date whoever I want."

"My sister said that?"

"Yeah, she did."

"I thought I knew everything about her, but maybe not. So what's your story?"

"I don't have much of a story to tell. I work over in Franklin for an electronics store, been there a few years. I go to college part time and I have a few hobbies. I'm kind of boring, except for this secret romance I've got now with Maxine. But I guess it's not so secret anymore."

"Well you know, I have a few secrets of my own."

"Such as?"

"I had several boyfriends before I got married. Actually, A LOT of boyfriends."

"With your looks, I'm sure you had your share. Are you still married?"

"Widowed. My husband passed away two years ago."

"I thought you said something about secrets."

"Yeah, I always had boyfriends because of these huge tits, but I was also an exotic dancer in my younger days."

"Really? You were a stripper?"

"Listen up: I danced topless with glittery pasties on my nipples, so I was an EXOTIC DANCER. And because of my tits, I was very popular. That's even how I met my husband."

"Ok, I got it. Exotic dancer. Still, I would love to have seen that show!"

"Maybe 35 years and about 60 pounds ago, when I was known as 'Vivacious Viv', that would have been true. Not any more."

"I'm not speaking for everyone, but some guys would. Especially me."

"Hah! I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Maxine did say you were kind of a perv."

"I'm not a perv," I said while pouting, "I'm just horny all the time!"

"That's not exactly something to brag about."

"It's not bragging, just stating a fact. Did you bump your hips and ass a lot in your act? Or did you keep the crowd going just by shaking your boobs?"

"Well you're pretty direct."

"Just saying what I was thinking. Still, your show must have been pretty spectacular. You definitely got my dirty mind going."

"Sometimes I wonder if I still have the old moves? What do you think? Would you want a table dance, mister?"

"Oh hell yeah, I definitely would!"

Vivian stood up and started shaking and grinding her sexy body around and around, in front of my eager bulging eyes. Her eyes lit up when she noticed that my pants were bulging, too. Her blouse flew onto the floor next to me, followed by her pants, which she deposited onto my lap. Her frilly red bra struggled to keep those beautiful tits in line, and the matching thong disappeared between her asscheeks.

Vivian faced me and put her hands on my shoulders, letting her bra-encased boobs hang directly in front of my face. Her hips rocked back and forth in time to the music in her mind, causing those boobs to jiggle and shake. My erection was getting painful in my pants, but I concentrated on being patient and kept my hands at my side. She straightened and spun a few times, and when she stopped, her back was to me. Then she straddled my left thigh, bouncing her magnificent ass in the sexiest way and looking back over her shoulder at me.

She moved her crotch back and forth over my leg, slowly getting closer and closer until she was lightly grazing my cock bulge with her panty covered mound. "Unhook my bra," she cooed, and I found that the task wasn't as easy as it sounded. There were at least 8 hooks, and the elastic was pulled tight around her. In my mind, I imagined the bra flying across the room after being released of the pressure. It wouldn't have gone anywhere anyway, because her hands were cupped on the front, holding the bra onto her tits. I slid my fingers around her torso and under the bra cups, fondling the spongy flesh and teasing her swollen nipples.

Vivian's asscheeks surrounded and squeezed my cock, which was painfully hard in my shorts. We were both startled to hear Maxine clear her throat, and saw her standing in front of the couch, one hand on her hip and the other moving under her skirt. "Are you having fun with my boy toy?"

Viv didn't even try to cover up, she just kept moving her butt on my excited lap, grinding away like a sexy beast. In fact, she hissed into my ear, "You must be enjoying your private dance, kid, cause your dick feels really hard."

There was no point in trying to deny that, so I grabbed her hips and humped my bulge against her warm crotch. She tossed her bra at her sister's feet and continued her salacious dance moves. I was suddenly feeling very bold. "Your sexy sister is giving me the hottest lap dance I've ever had, but I do believe she wants to get fucked."

Maxine was now just a few feet away from us, watching intently and licking her lips as she teased her own pussy. "Don't let me stop you. Give the slut what she needs."

Vivian stood up so I could bring my pants and underwear to my ankles, leaving my throbbing cock free to pulse in the cool air. She hooked her thumbs into the sides of her panties, then slid them down and kicked them off. From my point of view, I got a good look at her hairless pussy, swollen and dripping with lust. I guided her ass back to my lap until my cock barely nestled between her damp pussy lips, not yet entering and humping me gently.

Maxine smiled and said, "You shouldn't tease him like that, Viv. Fuck him hard and deep."

So that's exactly what she did. She leaned forward a bit and I felt my dick sinking into her cunt. As she leaned back onto my chest, she groaned and her powerful legs moved her torso up and down slowly, so I let her control her pace. My hands went to her tits, squeezing and rolling the stiff nipples between my greedy fingers. Then I noticed something wet and slippery.

Maxine was leaning over and sucking on Vivian's nipples, and her fingers were rubbing on her sister's clit. I watched over Viv's shoulder as Max's head went back and forth from one boob to the other. "Oh Maxxie, you always knew how to make me so hot," I heard Vivian whisper, "You need to get naked too."

She must have been thinking the same thing, because her garments started flying across the room. She stood up and leaned over her sister's shoulder to kiss me deep. Maxine's tongue danced in my mouth as the two gorgeous ladies groped each other's tits. I silently wished there had been a camera running, because this was a scene hotter than any porno I had ever jacked off for.

Maxine's head disappeared from view, but I next felt her tongue slithering on my cock as I slid in and out of Vivian's pussy. From the way Vivian was moaning, I'm guessing that Max was also teasing her sister's clit at the same time. "Oh fuck, oh fuck! I've needed this so badly! I'm cumming!! Ugh!"

Next I felt Maxine's lips surrounding one of my testicles, and that was the trigger I needed, as I flooded Vivian's pussy with several shots of my sperm. Her body bounced and shook, and my fingers twisted her nipples mercilessly.

Viv's orgasm seemed to go on for several minutes as she slammed her crotch onto mine, our combined juices splashing out everywhere. Maxine licked us both, and made yummy sounds in response. Her fingers stroked my thighs and I felt her own pussy honey dripping onto my foot.

Max was grinning as she stood up and asked, "Who wants coffee? Or a Danish?"

Vivian pulled herself up, letting my spent cock slide out until it flopped onto my thigh. "Yeah, Maxxie. I could use some caffeine. What about you stud?"

"Coffee and a Danish sounds good." I said proudly, "I've got a feeling this is going to be a busy weekend."

Maxine returned from the kitchen with a serving tray full of coffees and pastries, wearing a thin robe. "Let's get your strength up, David. I need to ride your dick next."