All Comments on 'David Enjoys his Perfect Job Ch. 03'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
One of the best

Absolutely erotic and I love it.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 5 years ago
Yes. Very good.

I just don't want to wait till there's another chapter.

Please hurry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great series.

Keep on developing this story line. Fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Keep Going

I think You are doing really well with this Story .... 5 Stars from Me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very nice

Very nice, I always read your work. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Victoria

Another season with Victoria would be nice

3forsexanytime3forsexanytimealmost 5 years ago
Very beautiful story

Another great chapter, can't wait to see the next chapter!

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
BesT Chapter

All of this series has been exceptionally strong. I was hoping Aunt Jane would make another visit, I forgot she was going on holiday. Fantastic writing.

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 4 years ago
Great story

Thank you for writing a whole story, not just a stroke piece. The theme is s little unusual, but none the worse for that. In fact, it offers opportunities for extensive further development, and I do hope to see more stories about Davidโ€™s perfect job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fascinating

I was fascinated by the fact this was written in the way people stereotype English sex. No eroti

cism nor sexiness. Simply stating the facts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting dynamic

His sister just uses him, like a human dildo, or just some cock off the street. No intimacy, no interplay. She treats him like any other subservient employee that she doesn't have to care about. Just shut up, and fuck me like I order.

On the other hand, he uses his mother the same way. Just a fuck toy to get himself off. Any pleasure she gets seems incidental to him, just a hole to be used. He treats strangers better.

Then, he and his aunt seem to meet on equal footing. They chat, they play, they pleasure each other.

Interesting family dynamic.

AdedrumAdedrumalmost 4 years ago
Loved it.

Great description and interesting dynamic. More please.

DUBLXLDUBLXLalmost 4 years ago
Thanks

Another great chapter, raw sex on a variety of levels according to each otherโ€™s needs. Keep up the good work. On to the next adventure. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The series has been fantastic. I don't know if this story of David has run it's course, but I look forward to reading more of your work.

My wife and I enjoy a wonderful sexual life. We share both verbal scenarios and role playing and sometimes just a solid fuck just for the necessity of it. Sometimes hard and rough to get the job done, sometimes slow and languid to ease the tensions of a difficult day.

This series has given me so many ideas for role playing as I give her the story line and let her come up with the various characters she wants to portray.

I rarely get physical excited reading the various offerings here but your second chapter had me so achingly hard that I kept squirming in my chair in the midst of my family. Upon completion I made my way to the bathroom, trying to cancel my erection and when I got in there I barely had lower my pants before I came just touching myself.

WRITE MORE.

DocWordsDocWordsalmost 3 years ago

Outstanding series. Thank you.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 2 years ago

Fucking awesome! Five stars and a favorite point!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Every time you feature mom in the story, I'm automatically giving it a one. Sleeping with the boss lady is all good though. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi Love your series...

Found on page 2: exited => excited...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every time I see ScottishTexan complain, I just give a 5 star review..

But then I liked it too, it's 5 stars.

dbsidedbside3 months ago

I enjoy the way you tend to get right to the point. Don't get to elaborate describing the sexual act, more like setting a mood than details.

Mrs Henderson is a peach ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.