David Enjoys his Perfect Job Ch. 04

Story Info
It gets even better when aunty returns from holiday.
15.3k words
4.71
45.4k
83

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,987 Followers

When I arrived at Hilltop Mansion I was in a good mood. Last week had been hectic, but I had now recovered, and I was looking forward to working again. I got my usual big smile from Angela, but then she giggled. What was going on?

"Sorry David, I couldn't help it. Your first client is sour-face."

She was probably expecting me to groan, or even to swear, but I didn't react. She was now confused. I spent the next few minutes telling her about how good Ms. Parry had been last time.

After I had finished, she said, "A wolf is still a wolf, even when it doesn't eat your sheep."

I gave her a wry smile, Angela must have read my mind. Last time she had been polite and well mannered, but I wasn't convinced that she would be the same again.

"Your other one is," then she looked away to check the name, before saying, "Mrs. J. Walker."

I kept a straight face as I thanked her, then I left. As soon as my back was towards her a huge grin erupted. Gemma had said that Aunty Jane wasn't coming back until next week, but she was wrong. Aunty was back now, and she was my second client of the day.

I was smiling when Ms. Parry entered the room, but it disappeared when I saw her. There was a look on her face that said, 'Don't talk to me, I am not in a good mood.'

I smiled again, but this time it was forced, as I put my hand out towards her. She looked at it with disgust, then she shook it, but only briefly. This was going to be hard work. I then left her alone so that she could undress. When I returned she was face down on the table. That was good, I didn't have to look at her miserable face.

I started off by giving her back a gentle massage, but five minutes later I moved to her bottom. It was full and firm, one to be proud of. I was enjoying touching it, and despite her bad mood, she seemed to be enjoying it as well. After a few minutes she started wiggling her bottom, that was always a good sign.

"Play with my cunt."

When I pushed two fingers into her she grunted. There was room for more, so I added another.

"Fuck me with them."

There was still aggression in her voice, but I just ignored it. As I moved my fingers she moved her bottom. We now had a nice rhythm going, one that would ultimately end with her climaxing. However, ten minutes later we were still going, and she was no nearer to reaching it.

Rubbing her clit would do the trick, but I decided on something else. I was going to fuck her, and I was going to fuck her hard.

I quickly took my fingers out, then I said, "Turn over, I am going to fuck you."

"NO", then in a softer tone, she continued with, "Let me bend over instead."

I was OK with that.

I didn't waste any time entering her. When my balls slapped against her she moaned. Her cunt felt good, it was tight against my cock in all the right places. I was going to enjoy this.

I made sure she got the full eight inches with each stroke. As her breathing changed, I upped the pace, holding her hips firmly as I thrust deep into her.

"This is so good," then she grunted before adding, "Don't stop."

That made me smile, I never stop. She was now obviously in a better mood. Two minutes later I took her over the edge. As her cunt pulsed, it almost made me come as well. It took all of my self-control to resist. If I wasn't seeing my Aunty next then I would have given in. It had been a surprisingly good fuck, and I was already looking forward to seeing her again, even though that would mean having to put up with her bad temper.

I was now standing at the side of the table, waiting for her to recover. For the next minute or so she made some whimpering noises, then she slowly turned over. There was a big smile on her face, but it quickly disappeared. She now looked guilty.

"Sorry, I wasn't in the best of moods when I arrived," then as an explanation, she added, "Problems with my ex."

I nodded sympathetically, then I said, "I understand."

But really I didn't. It was him she had issues with, not me. However I would always do my best to put up with her nonsense, especially if the next fuck was going to be as good as this one.

When she left there wasn't a tip. That didn't surprise me, but what did, was her parting words.

"I forget to bring the envelope. Next time I will make it up to you."

I knew that the first part was a lie, but the second sounded genuine.

We had finished early, so I had a bit of time to kill. I took a leisurely shower, then I chatted with Angela for ten minutes. She asked about Ms. Parry. I just told her that she was in a good mood. I didn't say that she had started off miserable, and that it was only after a good fucking that she became sociable.

I was now back in my room waiting for Aunty Jane. When the knock came, my cock started to rise. I had to adjust it before I opened the door. When I saw who it was my heart sank. It was Angela, she must be here to tell me that Aunty had cancelled.

"Hi, just had a call. You have another client after your Aunty," then she looked at the slip of paper in her hand, before adding, "With Ms. Parkinson."

"Thanks Angela."

Then she left. I had been tempted to ask how she knew about my Aunty, but that was a conversation for another time. She hadn't made a fuss about it, so it was obviously not something that she had just discovered. Then I had a chilling thought, did all the staff at Hilltop Mansion know about Aunty, and also Gemma and Mother?

The next knock on the door was Aunty Jane. She greeted me with the biggest smile I had ever seen, then she hugged me so tight that I had difficulty breathing, but it felt good having her large breasts squashed against me.

She whispered into my ear, "I have missed you," then after releasing me, she gave me a stern look before saying, "We need to make up for lost time."

I just grinned, I was thinking the same thing, so was my cock. When she saw it bulging out of my shorts she giggled like a schoolgirl, that got it even harder.

I then moved nearer to her, and she thrust her chest out. It was obvious what she wanted me to do. However I ignored her tits, instead I just kissed her gently on her lips. She gasped as if I had kissed her between her legs, rather than her mouth. Then she surprised me by pushing me away.

"I can't wait any longer. You need to fuck me now."

My hands were quickly up her skirt. As I pulled her knickers down, that big smile returned. She knew what was coming, a good hard fuck from my big cock. When they were off, she surprised me again. She didn't get onto the table, instead she sat on the chair that was in the corner of the room. I watched as she hitched her skirt up, so that her lower body was exposed. She then put her legs over the chair arms. My first thought was that it must be uncomfortable for her, but she must be happy with it because it had been her choice.

As I undressed, I took the opportunity to stare at her cunt, to remind myself of the beauty of it. Her clit was hidden behind her large lips, but it would push its way out when it started to swell. Big clits seemed to be a family trait, and hers was possibly the biggest of the lot.

"I am going to give that cunt the best licking it as ever had."

She shook her head, then said, "No, you can do that later, after you have fucked me."

When I parted her lips with my cock, so that I could get to her opening, she gasped. As I pushed into her she grunted, then she closed her eyes. I then lifted her legs higher, so that I could go deep into her. She responded by uttering a long low moan.

A minute later I was fucking her hard, and making as much noise as she was. She wasn't going to last long, but I might even beat her to it. I tried to hold back, to take the edge off it, but I couldn't. I was driven by the primeval urge to flood her cunt with my seed. I just hoped she would keep up with me.

I could now feel the sweat on my back. This was lasting a lot longer than I had expected, considering we were both highly excited. It was now even tilting towards hard work, rather than pleasure. Then thankfully, I heard her give a loud moan as her body started to go rigid. She was about to come.

When it came it was like a roller coaster ride. I just had to hang on, and keep fucking her the best I could, so that I would climax as well. Her body was arching and twisting. It was only when her orgasm was over, and she went still, that I managed to reach it. I grunted as my cock twitched. When I had finished, my balls felt as if they were completely drained.

We stayed on the chair for at least five minutes, nothing was said, but she did stroke my hair. I was happy to stay there longer, but she was the first to make a move. I got a gentle push on my head to tell me to get up.

Looking at my now shrivelled cock, she said, "Can you manage another go?"

With all the confidence of youth, I replied with a firm, "Yes," then I added, "But first you need to give me head."

She seemed to be thinking about it, then I got a wicked smile from her.

"OK, but you need to go down on me as well."

I thought about what I had just deposited into her. She must have seen the look on my face, because she laughed.

"How about..."

She cut me off with, "No, it's soixante-neuf or nothing."

I smiled, because that was such an elegant way of describing such a crude act. However, she took my smile as acceptance.

We were now both on the table, side by side. She had eagerly put my cock in her mouth, but I was just fingering her. She let me get away with it for a few seconds, then she pulled her head back. My cock plopped out.

"David."

It was said like my Mother does when she is angry with me.

I muttered, "Yes Aunty," that made her giggle.

This time when she took my cock into her mouth, I responded by putting my head between her legs. I went straight for her clit, and she purred with pleasure when I found it.

She was now swallowing at least six inches. It felt good, very good. I rewarded her by furiously licking and sucking on her big clit. All apprehension about tasting my own juices had now gone. To make it better for her I pushed a couple of fingers in. I could tell she liked that, and when I added a third, she almost climaxed.

We were now in a race to see who would reach it first. She was desperately trying to take all eight inches, but the last inch was making her gag. At the same time, I was trying to suck her clit, and all of her large lips into my mouth. We both failed, but it was ten out of ten for effort.

I climaxed first, and she greedily swallowed. Then, after pushing my cock out, she gave a high pitch moan as her orgasm consumed her.

When I got off the table my legs felt weak. She had drained me. Then a sudden thought hit me, there was another client after her, Ms. Parkinson. I hadn't seen her before. I just hoped she was old and frail, so that she didn't want much from me. If she wanted to be fucked, I might struggle to get an erection.

"David, what are you thinking about?"

She had caught me by surprise, but I knew instantly how best to answer her.

"Just how good that was."

She beamed, then with pride in her voice, she said, "Not bad for a woman in her forties."

"And not bad for a twenty two year old man."

That made her laugh, and I eagerly joined in. She then spent the next ten minutes telling me about her holiday. It had been good, but she was glad to be back. She didn't say, but I had a feeling that she wouldn't be going away on another holiday for a while. That suited me just fine.

I didn't get a tip, but I got a present. She handed it to me as she was leaving. I started opening it as soon as she had left. Inside the wrapping was a small jewellery box. It contained a simple gold chain, with a letter J attached. The letter looked to be made of jade with diamonds around the edge. Simple but classy, and obviously expensive. I was overwhelmed. For the next few minutes I kept looking at it, and smiling.

The hot shower had put back some life into me. I didn't feel as tired, and I was now actually looking forward to seeing the new client.

She was on time, but she wasn't a frail old lady. She was about my age, and she was a stunner. When she offered me her hand, I didn't know if she expected me to shake it or to kiss it. I decided to be bold. When I bent and kissed it, she giggled. Then I looked at her again.

"Nice to meet you Ms. Parkinson, but do I know you?"

She was now scrutinising me.

"Yes of course," then she chuckled, before adding, "We dated a few times."

Then I remembered. It was nearly three years ago. At the time I thought she was the love of my life. I had been devastated when she had ditched me after only a couple of weeks.

There was an awkward silence for a few seconds, then I reached for her hand again. After shaking it I said, "Nice to meet you Carol."

She responded, by replying in a formal tone, "Nice to meet you David."

Then we both burst out laughing. We had broken the ice.

We spent the next few minutes catching up. She was now married, to an older man. She didn't say how old, but judging from the large rock on her finger, somebody who was also very wealthy. Good luck to her, it was what my Sister had done. I just hoped she was happy.

She was now on the table face down, and she was completely naked. When we had been going out I had been desperate to fuck her, but she had resisted. In our brief time together I had only managed to get her top off. Her breasts were nice, and I had enjoyed them, but I wanted more. She had stopped all of my attempts to get inside her knickers. Perhaps I had been too eager, and that had put her off.

I started on her back, doing long firm strokes. She was tense at first, but she soon relaxed. My hands were on her back, but my eyes were glued to her peachy bottom. It wobbled nicely as my hands moved up and down her body. For most new clients I take things slowly, not rushing into anything sexual. However, for Carol I just couldn't resist any longer.

When I put both hands onto her cheeks, and pushed down firmly, she gasped. I then quickly started to massage her bottom. I was doing circular movements. The aim being to open and close her cunt as I grinded it against the table.

If she was going to complain, she would do it soon. After another minute I smiled, all I was getting from her was low moaning. She was now mine, to do with whatever I wanted.

When I lifted her bottom up, she responded by getting up onto her knees. I didn't bother fingering her, I just rammed my cock in. From the noise she made when I was fully in her, I would guess she had never had a big cock before. She was in for a treat.

I didn't wait for her to get used to it before I started fucking her hard. All my tiredness had gone, I now had a new lease of life. That's what a tight young cunt can do for you.

After a few minutes of brutally fucking her, I felt the sap starting to rise. I needed to make her come, so I reached forward with a hand so that I could get to her clit. It was difficult to find. It wasn't a large bud like Aunty's, it was small and delicate. However it must be very sensitive, because when I started to rub it, her excitement increased dramatically. A few seconds later she climaxed.

"Fuck, it's a big one."

It certainly was, and it put paid to any chance of me having one, because as soon as it started she slumped onto the table. I stayed in her until she had finished. I then left her alone while I showered. When I returned, she had showered as well, and was just finishing dressing.

I got a nice smile from her, then she said, "David that was wonderful."

I just smiled back. It had been good, even though I had not climaxed. I do like my job, but it's not often that I get a nice young ripe cunt, and hers was one of the best. I just hoped that she had enjoyed it enough so that she would come back again.

As she was leaving, she looked hesitant. Then she spoke.

"I do love my husband."

I waited, I knew there would be more.

"But he has problems getting..."

I jumped in, so that she wouldn't have to continue, "I understand."

She looked relieved that she didn't have to spell it out. I then get a quick kiss on the cheek, as she discreetly placed an envelope into my hand.

I was now sitting in the chair, the envelope still in my hand. I felt sorry for her. I didn't know what problems her husband had, but they were serious enough that she had to come to me for satisfaction. I tried to be philosophical, his loss was my gain. Then I opened the envelope. Inside was an eye-watering amount, even more than Mrs. Henderson tips me. He might not be able to give her what she wants sexually, but he could certainly satisfy her financially.

I was still thinking about Carol as I drove home. She would definitely be back, and if I was any judge of character, it would be soon.

The next day I got to Hilltop Mansion a few minutes early, I wanted to speak to Angela. I needed to find out how she knew about Aunty Jane, and who else knew.

"Hi Angela."

"Good evening David, how may I help you."

Then she giggled, she had said it in her best telephone voice. I just shook my head, I wasn't in the mood for any of her silliness, but I did want to quiz her.

"Mrs. Walker from yesterday."

"What about her?"

"How did you know that she was my Aunty?"

She now looked at bit sheepish. I could tell she was thinking if she should tell me or not. I stood my ground, looking at her as I waited for an answer.

"I overheard Amy talking about it. She was in her room, speaking to somebody on the phone."

I had been in Amy's office enough times to know that the desk was well away from the door. So unless Amy was shouting, Angela must have had her ear to the door.

"Have you told anybody else?"

She now looked offended.

"Of course not," then she managed a slight giggle, before adding, "Your secret is safe with me."

I believed her. We then chatted for another five minutes, before I left to prepare the room for my first client, Mrs. Henderson.

It was always a pleasure to see Hillary, but while I waited for her, all my thoughts were about my second client, my Mother.

Mrs. Henderson was ten minutes late, and she was flustered.

"I am so sorry David, it was roadworks," then she added, "But that is no excuse."

It took a couple of minutes to calm her down. Then, while she was undressing, I had a thought. For a long time I had been meaning to introduce her to 'Mr. Big Balls', my ten inch dildo. Today was as good a day as any.

I managed to bring it into the room without her seeing it. I wanted to start normally, and then to surprise her with it later on.

As usual, I didn't spend a lot of time on her small tits. Her cunt was where the fun was. When I slipped three fingers into her she didn't react, but she did when I added a fourth. I got a low moan from her, that became louder when I started rubbing her clit. I now needed to be careful, she had a hair trigger. It has been known for her to climax within a minute of me playing with her cunt. I eased off, it was time to tell her what my plan was.

"Mrs. Henderson. I have a ten inch dildo, would you like to try it?"

Her eyes widened, and she nodded vigorously. When I showed it to her she gasped.

"Those balls are like my late husband's."

I found that hard to believe. She had told me before that he had a big cock, but the balls on this dildo were outrageous, almost comical.

Now that she had seen it, I could tell she was eager to try it. As I started pushing it into her, she looked excited.

Her big cunt was now filled with it. She had easily taken all the ten inches.

"David, please leave it there while you do your magic with your fingers."

I just smiled at her. Her wish was my command.

I wanted this to last, so my first touch was as gentle as possible. I then continued rubbing her clit. She managed to last for five or six minutes, possibly a record for her, before I finally made her come. It sounded like a good one, hopefully one she would remember for a long time.

chris99999
chris99999
3,987 Followers