David Enjoys his Perfect Job Ch. 03

Story Info
It gets even better - sister returns, then he has mother.
13k words
4.75
71.5k
120

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,987 Followers

When I arrived at work I had butterflies in my stomach. Peter was now away on business again, so would my Sister be coming to see me? I hoped so.

"Hi Angela, who do I have today?"

"Three new members."

Good, it was going to be an interesting day.

"A Ms. Knowles-Carter, then Mrs. H. Mirren."

She had me, but then she spoiled it by giggling. I wagged my finger at her.

"And who was the third person going to be?"

"Michelle Obama."

I was still smiling when I got to the massage room. The women on the client list were not as famous as the ones Angela had suggested, but it was still going to be an exciting day. First was Mrs. Henderson, it was always a pleasure to see her. Second of the day was Mrs. Woods. I was still feeling a bit guilty about bad-mouthing her for her recent cancellations. I hadn't known she had been seriously ill, I must make it special for her today. My third client? Somebody I wouldn't swap for anybody, not even the ones on Angela's made up list, my Sister.

Mrs. Henderson was on time, and I could tell she was bursting to say something.

"David, I know."

She now had a big smile on her face, but I was still none the wiser.

"About you and Gemma," then she added, to make it clear, "Your Sister."

I just stood there, not sure what to say. I guess I always knew that somebody would find out, but was it going to be a problem?

"I was at a dinner party with Elizabeth and Gemma. Elizabeth told me about her massage at Hilltop Mansion, that's when I realised that she was your Mother, and that Gemma was your Sister."

I could live with Mrs. Henderson knowing, but who else had she told?

I must have looked concerned, because she gave a quick shake of her head, before saying, "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. Gemma knows that I know, but your Mother still thinks you just do a massage."

"Thanks Hillary," then I corrected myself, "Mrs. Henderson."

She looked pleased that I had called her by her first name.

"It happened by accident, Gemma didn't know I worked here. I guess you were shocked when you found out?"

"Not really, more excited than shocked."

I looked at her, I could tell that she was telling the truth.

"I have an older Brother," then she giggled before adding, "I know the taste of forbidden fruit."

"And did you like it?"

She didn't reply, she just laughed. My secret was safe with her. Five minutes later she was naked on the table.

As I put my hands on her shoulders, she said, "Let's skip the massage. When I found out about you and Gemma, and you and your Aunty Jane."

Of course, if she knew about my Sister, then she also knew about Aunty as well.

"I got so excited that I had to go to the bathroom and rub myself off. And it was a big one."

"And now you want another one?"

She nodded, "Yes, I want you to fuck me," then she gave me a wicked smile, before adding, "Like you fuck your Sister."

"No, I am going to fuck you like your Brother did."

She obviously liked the idea of that, because she quickly got undressed, and then she got onto the table. I smiled, she was now on all fours, was this how her brother had taken her?

As I pushed into her big cunt I held onto her hips. My cock went in without any resistance. I had given her eight inches of thick meat, but she could have taken more, a lot more.

"That feels nice, now fuck me hard Henry."

So I now knew her brother's name. I just hoped I could please her as much as he had done all those years ago.

After five minutes I was sweating. She was in her mid-sixties, but I was fucking her as if she was a young woman. This was getting to be hard work. Normally she comes quickly, a couple of minutes with my fingers or tongue is enough for her, but today was different. It was now time to give her clit some attention. As I reached down to search for it, I kept up the pace. When I found it she moaned. Thirty seconds later she climaxed, collapsing onto the table, and taking me with her. I waited until she had stopped moaning before I pulled out.

"That was wonderful, you have an amazing cock."

"And you have an amazing..."

She giggled before I could finish.

When she left her cheeks were rosy, and there was a twinkle in her eye. I smiled, another satisfied client. Next time I might introduce her to my 'friend', the ten inch dildo with giant balls. She would like that, it would fit nicely into her big cunt.

After a quick shower I waited for my next client, Mrs. Woods. She was on time.

"Nice to see you David, I hope you are well?"

"Yes, but what about you?"

Her smile wavered a bit, then she put on a brave face, before saying, "I have had another procedure, but I am getting over it."

I didn't say anything, I just tried to look sympathetic. While she was ill she had cancelled a lot of appointments. I still felt guilty about all the bad things I had said about her.

She was slow in getting ready, but I was happy to wait. Now that she was naked we could start. However, before I could begin, she spoke.

"I would like a massage, but I think it will be too much for me."

"I will be gentle."

She shook her head, "My upper body is still tender."

So what did she want from me? The best way was going to be by asking her.

"I understand, what would you like me to do?"

She looked awkward, and then her face reddened. I gave her my best smile, that made her feel more comfortable. However it still looked as if it was going to be difficult for her to tell me what she wanted. It was time for me to take control.

I held her hand as I said, "I know what we can do."

She nodded, and she looked relieved that she didn't need to say more.

I slowly parted her legs, not too wide, but enough to get my head between them. Her body was not in a fit state for anything rough, so I was just going to lick her.

When my tongue touched her labia, she gave an appreciative moan. I then explored her opening, pushing into it as far as I could. She was already wet, and I savoured the rich musky taste.

After a few minutes I moved back to her lips, nibbling and sucking them. I could tell she liked that, so I kept on doing it.

I had now spent at least ten minutes on her, time to service her clit. I started with a soft slow lick, so gentle she might not have felt it. The second one was harder, and she gave a deep satisfying moan, before saying, "Yes, that's what I want."

I quickly glanced at the clock, to make a note of the time. My intention was to make it last another ten minutes, or possibly even more.

When I checked again, six more minutes had passed, and she was coming nicely to the boil. Her breathing was now heavier, and her moaning was almost continuous. I was tempted to finger her, but that might be too invasive for her, better to just keep using my tongue.

Her climax was now rapidly approaching, all the attention I had been giving her swollen clit was working. When I looked at the clock I smiled, ten minutes had passed. I had judged it to perfection. She only lasted another thirty seconds, then she reached it. I kept my tongue still as she writhed about. Eventually her tense body relaxed, and I removed my head.

When she opened her eyes I got a weak smile, she looked drained. It was the correct decision not to fuck, that would have been too much for her. After quickly dressing she gave me a big hug. It felt as if she didn't want to let go, I had to break the hold.

"Thank you."

There was a tear in her eye.

"I have to go back into hospital."

I didn't know what to say, so I just brushed the tear away with a finger, and then I kissed her gently on the lips. She then left without speaking again.

Her illness was obviously serious, would I see her again? I had a sinking feeling that the answer was no. That thought left me depressed, but ten minutes later I was in a better mood. I was now showered, and waiting for my Sister. I even managed a smile.

Gemma was late, and I was started to get worried, but then there was a quick knock on the door. She entered before I could say anything.

"How are you little Brother?"

I just grinned, a lot better now that she was here. She then started unbuttoning her coat, and I watched her every movement. I was probably biased because she was my Sister, but had I ever seen a more attractive woman than her? She was slim, but curvy in the right places, and she was beautiful.

When her coat was off, she stopped undressing.

Looking at me, she said, "Do you like my dress?"

It was stunning, I gave her a quick, "Yes."

She was twenty five, old enough to know what clothes suited her, and she had the money to buy quality. I would have liked to know how much it cost her, probably more than I earned in a few months.

"I bought it in Paris."

I was still admiring it, and her. It was subtle, not revealing too much. It showed off her breasts to perfection. I was now waiting for her to take it off, but she didn't seem in a hurry.

Putting her hands on her hips, she said, "This is what we are going to do."

She looked serious. I had no idea what she had in mind, but I knew I would like it.

"I want you to fuck me hard with your big cock. It won't take me long to come, then we can do it again, but more slowly."

I nodded my approval, then I eagerly removed my shorts. She stood there looking at my cock as it started to rise, then she turned around. I was expecting her to get undressed, but instead she knelt on the floor before bending forward and putting her hands down. When she stuck her bottom up in the air, I knew what she wanted.

When I stood behind her my cock was ready. It was rock hard and pointing to the ceiling. I lifted her dress up, then I smiled. No knickers, just as I had suspected. I quickly pushed her cheeks apart, then I positioned my cock at her opening. She pushed back against it, eager for it to be inside her.

As I slowly pushed it in I savoured the moment. How many men get the chance to fuck their Sister? I was one of the lucky ones. I only stopped when my balls were flat against her. She was now wiggling her bottom, it was time to fuck her.

My first few strokes were gentle, to give her time to get comfortable again with my eight inches. It had been a few weeks since we had last fucked, so I didn't want to start too roughly.

"Fuck me hard."

Good, she was now ready. As I thrust hard into her, she moaned loudly. A minute later she was gasping for breath. Her cunt was so wet I was gliding in and out of her without much effort. I wasn't ready to come but she certainly was. A few seconds later she got the climax she had desperately wanted. I kept still until she had finished, when I pulled out I was still hard.

When she got up, she smiled when she saw that my cock was still erect.

Looking directly at it, she said, "I don't think I will ever get enough of that."

I felt the same about that honey pot between her legs. The more I fucked her the more I wanted her again. She then took her dress off.

Turning her back to me, she said, "Please unhook my bra."

I did, but only after I had put my arms around her, so that I could have a quick feel of her breasts. I then took my T-shirt off, we were now both naked. I was expecting her to get onto the table, but she wasn't moving. I waited patiently, knowing that she would soon be telling me what she wanted to do next. I few seconds later she did.

She glanced over at the table, then she looked at me and smiled.

"Get on it," then she giggled before adding, "I am going to massage you."

"OK, but be gentle with me."

That made her laugh.

I was now on the table, and she had her hands firmly on my chest. She was giving me a decent massage, and I was tempted to close my eyes and just relax, but I knew she would want something from me as well.

I let her continue for a couple of minutes, then I reached up and put a hand on her tits. She moved closer to make it easier for me. When I rubbed her nipple between my finger and thumb, she moaned. After a couple of minutes, she moved so that I could switch to the other one. I gave that one the same attention, and her moaning increased.

"If you would like to, you can finger me."

I almost laughed. She had made it sound like a formal request, and I was tempted to tease her about it, but I resisted. That might spoil the mood. Instead I stopped playing with her tits. I then moved my hand under the table, towards her legs.

As she continued to massage me, I ran my hand up her inner thigh, stopping when I got to the prize. I toyed with her lips for a bit, then I went lower, probing for her opening. I pushed the tips of two fingers in, and she thrust against them. Without any more effort from me, they were sucked in up to the knuckles.

"That feels so good, but what about my clit?"

She didn't need to worry, it was next on my list. When I stroked it with my thumb, she purred with pleasure. Then I concentrated on finding its sweet spot. I loved her big clit, it was my favourite thing in the whole world. If I could, I would like to spend hours giving it my undivided attention, with my fingers or tongue.

"That's it"

Good, I had found it, but I needed to be careful. Too much attention would quickly take her over the edge. Two minutes later she was gasping, and she wasn't massaging me anymore. After another minute she was lying across me. My cock was throbbing, hoping for some action, but I knew I wasn't going to get any until she had climaxed again. I rubbed her faster, eager for it to end so that it would be my turn. That did the trick. Her climax seemed to be another big one. When it ended she looked dazed, but she quickly recovered.

I got a weak smile from her, then she said, "Sorry, I was going to play with your cock, but I got distracted."

I think that was when I started on her clit. The score was now two nil, time to get one back. I put a hand on my cock, then I moved it up and down.

Laughing, she said, "OK, I get it."

She replaced my hand with hers, and I closed my eyes. Her touch was firm, but not too tight. It felt good, and I knew I was going to get a good climax. She started slowly, then after a couple of minutes she got quicker. I could now feel a stirring in my balls, I wasn't going to last much longer. However I did. When I came close she eased off. After she had done that for the third time, I was ready to burst. It was almost painful. She must have seen something on my face, because I heard her giggle, then she quickly took me over the edge.

When I opened my eyes she was smiling. She had a towel in her hand that she then passed to me. As I cleaned myself up, I watched her casually lick her fingers. She may not have realised she was doing it.

Ten minutes later we were both showered and dressed.

"How do I look?"

I looked her up and down, before saying, "Stunning."

That got me a big smile, then I helped her on with her coat.

"I almost forgot, Mother is coming back to Hilltop Mansion."

I looked at her, wide-eyed.

"They rang her and offered her a month's free membership. They seemed keen to get her back."

That surprised me, we were never short of members.

"But don't worry, she will not be seeing you. She said it's best if she has a massage from somebody else."

I just nodded, but it didn't sound like a good idea to me. She would come here expecting just a massage, but would be horrified when they asked her if she wanted any extras.

On my way home I thought about what Gemma had said. I quickly came to the conclusion that there was nothing I could do about it, so best to put it out of my mind.

The next day I was ten minutes late getting to work. Angela was on reception again, and when she saw me she looked at her watch, and grinned. I just shrugged my shoulders, I wanted to look cool, but I was really worried that I was keeping a client waiting.

"You have nothing for an hour."

I almost sighed out of relief.

"Then sour-face and a Mrs. E. Smith."

I tried to sound casual, as I said, "Mrs. Smith, did she ask for me?"

"She was booked in with James, but he has just called in sick. I have had to change her to you instead."

I could tell she was wondering why I had asked, so I changed the subject.

"I hope Ms. Parry will be in a better mood today."

Angela giggled, that was sour-face's real name. It had done the trick, she didn't quiz me about Mrs. Smith.

When I got to my room, I had nearly fifty minutes to kill. I wasn't looking forward to seeing sour-face, but it was the second client I was now thinking about. If I wasn't mistaken, it was my Mother.

Ms. Parry arrived on time. My heart sank when I saw her, but I gave her my best smile. I was expecting her to scowl at me, or say something sarcastic, but instead she surprised me by smiling back. And it looked genuine.

Five minutes later she was on the table, and I was massaging her.

"That feels good."

I almost stopped out of shock. She had complimented me. What was going on, had I somehow been transported into a parallel universe? I continued with the massage for another couple of minutes, then I got to work on her tits. I took my time sucking on them, and she seemed to enjoy it.

"Please will you finger me?"

Sour-face was now happy-face. I had no idea why the change, but I liked it. I rewarded her by spending a long time with my fingers up her, and then even longer with my tongue on her clit. I was even thinking of fucking her, but my tongue finished her off before I could decide.

As she was leaving she surprised me again, by giving me a gentle kiss on my lips. Then she slipped an envelope into my hand. After she had gone I quickly opened it. It only contained a very modest amount, a fraction of what some other clients give me, but I was beaming, it had been totally unexpected.

While I showered, I wondered what she would be like next time. I needed to be careful, perhaps today was a one-off, and that when I saw her again she would have gone back to being miserable. Remember, 'A wolf is still a wolf, even when it doesn't eat your sheep'.

I was now ready for my next client, and they were due in two minutes. I had to wait three though, then there was a timid knock on the door.

I shouted, "Come in."

It was Mother, and she wasn't surprised to see me.

"The lady at reception told me there had been a change, and that I was seeing David instead of James. I assumed that would be you."

"Is that OK?"

"I suppose so. It's a long way to come for nothing."

She didn't sound enthusiastic, but she was going to stay. It would have been interesting for her if James hadn't been ill. He would have introduced her to 'Godzilla', his pet name for his cock. I once asked him why he called it that, he smirked before telling me, "It's ten inches, that makes it a monster," then he had laughed. I must think of a name for mine, but something a bit more subtle.

This time I managed to get her onto the table with just one towel, but she had still kept her underwear on. She was lying on her front with the towel draped over her bottom. I started by massaging her shoulders. She was tense at first, but she soon relaxed. After a few minutes I moved down to her back. When I pressed down hard something cracked. It startled her, but she didn't say anything. I then went up and down her back, massaging her firmly. She seemed to be enjoying it, but it would be better for me with her bra off.

"Just a suggestion. Your bra strap is getting in the way, can I unhook it?"

She didn't immediately reply, and I wasn't sure if I should ask again, but then she spoke.

"Do the other ladies let you do that?"

Yes, and they let me do lots more things, mostly intimate, and somethings that are just downright rude, but I wasn't going to tell her that.

"Most do. You get a better massage without the strap."

I could tell she was thinking about it, then I got my answer.

chris99999
chris99999
3,987 Followers