David Enjoys his Perfect Job Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK."

I quickly unhooked it, then I continued with the massage. After another ten minutes it was time to move on. I wanted to do her legs, but for it to be any good I needed the towel off. This time I didn't ask, I told her.

"I am taking the towel off so that I can do your legs."

She muttered something, I wasn't sure what, but it didn't sound like no, so I removed it. Her legs were clamped tight together. I would have to persuade her to open them, but for now I would do the best I could under the circumstances.

I managed five minutes on the outside of each leg before I got frustrated. I then tried to gently push them apart, but she resisted.

I gave a deep sigh, before saying, "If you don't open them I can't do a proper job."

She didn't reply, but when I tried again they moved easily. I stopped when they were far enough apart. I was now moving my hands up and down the inside of her legs.

"Gemma was right. She told me that if I just relaxed and let you work your magic, I would enjoy it."

I was enjoying it as well, and if she wasn't my Mother I would now be taking it further than a massage. Then she did something that surprised me, she wiggled her bottom, as if she was trying to get more comfortable, but she also opened her legs wider at the same time. My mouth went dry as I stared at what was now on view, the most intimate part of her body. It was covered by her tight knickers, but even so it was getting me exited. A lot more than I should be when looking at my Mother. Did she have a big clit like Gemma? Thinking about that was a mistake, I was now finding it difficult to concentrate on the massage, and my cock was rapidly rising to attention. I needed to calm it down before it got out of hand.

Reluctantly I said, "Please turn over."

"Do I have to?"

I was going to say yes, but before I could she opened her legs even wider. That made my mind up.

"No, you can stay as you are."

I then got back to working on her legs, but my eyes were fixed on her cunt. As I stared at it, I found that my hands were slowly going higher up, they seemed to have a mind of their own. I was now close to touching her knickers.

It was now decision time, the line was there, but should I cross it? I was undecided. I had already had my Sister and Aunty, it would be greedy to have my Mother as well. I told myself no, and I felt virtuous, but then she started wiggling her bottom. I uttered a low groan, that I don't think she heard, then I changed my mind.

When I touched her between her legs I did it gently, just enough so that she could feel it. I was giving her the opportunity to object. If she did, I would apologise for the 'accident', then it would become an innocent massage again. She didn't say or do anything, that encouraged me. This time my touch was firmer, and she would know it was done on purpose. Her response was a low moan. I smiled, she was hooked, and all I needed to do now was to reel her in.

I knew that she was willing, but I was worried she might change her mind, so I quickly searched for her clit. It was easy to find because it was big, possibly as big as my Sister's. When I started rubbing it, and she started groaning, I knew she wasn't going to stop until she climaxed.

After a couple of minutes she helped me out by wiggling her bottom. She was now moving it up and down as I played with her clit. When I rubbed harder, she responding by thrusting down onto the table harder. This continued for a minute at the most, then she came. I kept my fingers on her clit as she writhed about, only removing them when her orgasm had ended.

She didn't move for at least a minute, but she did make some low whimpering sounds during that time. Then she started to turn over, and I started to get worried. How would she react to what had just happened, would she accuse me of taking advantage of her?

As I stood there waiting, she looked at me, then she said, "Please help me off the table."

Her voice was calm, and her face was neutral, there was no hint of any underlying anger. I could now breathe again.

"Take a shower, then call me when you are dressed."

As I was leaving I got a nice smile from her. Fifteen minutes later I was back.

"Thank you David, that was a very good massage."

Then, just before she left, she gave me a motherly kiss on the cheek, and a little hug.

I was now alone, but I didn't move for a couple of minutes. I just stood there thinking about what had happened. Hand on heart, I had genuinely expected it to be just a simple massage. However, it changed when she opened her legs wide. Did I feel guilty? No, I had enjoyed it too much to have any regrets. I had a feeling that Mother felt the same, but she would never speak to me about it, she would pretend it never happened.

As I drove away from Hilltop Mansion, the same question kept running through my mind. Would she come back for more?

The next day I was back at college. Yesterday had been my last shift for the week, so now I could concentrate fully on my studies. Working at Hilltop Mansion was my dream job, but two evenings a week was enough for me. It gave me plenty of time to recover, and to do other things. I found that when I got back to work I was refreshed and eager to start.

At the weekend I popped in to see Mother, as I normally did. Father was out, so she had the opportunity to says something if she wanted to. However, as expected, there was no mention of the 'massage'. I stayed for a couple of hours, then I went back to my place. I now knew that our relationship at home hadn't changed, but I still had no idea if I would ever see her again at work. I just hoped I would.

For the next few days I kept myself busy, but I still kept thinking of Hilltop Mansion. Would this week be as exciting as the last one? My first shift of the week was tonight, so I would soon find out.

The woman at reception greeted me with a big smile, then she said, "Hello, I am Jenifer. Can I help you?"

She must be new, because I had never seen her before. I then explained who I was, and she told me she was a temp, standing in for Angela who was on holiday. She was very nice, and as helpful as could be, but when I left I hadn't managed to get from her my client list. She had assured me that she had it somewhere, but she just couldn't find it.

I was now in my room waiting for my first client, whoever that was. I should have been annoyed with Jenifer, but it was her first day, so I let it go. First days are always difficult, I didn't want to make it even worse for her.

Five minutes later there was a timid knock on the door.

"Come in."

They knocked again. This time I shouted. It was the new receptionist.

"I have it."

She sounded excited.

"Green and Smith."

I nodded, and she looked pleased. It would have been nice to know their first names, or even just the initials, but it was better than nothing. Mrs. Green I knew, but was the other one my Mother? I had a feeling she was, but it's a common name, so best not to get my hopes up.

The next time there was a knock on the door it was Mrs. Green.

"Hello David, nice to see you again. I trust you are well?"

"I am thanks. And how are you?"

"I am doing OK."

She was smiling, but I could tell she was slightly embarrassed at being here. It wasn't that long ago that I had seen her, and she had told me then that it was going to be the last time. She had met somebody. If I remember correctly she had described him as, 'Sixty, bald, and chubby', but she loved him. Were they still together? I didn't dare ask. If she wanted to tell me, then eventually she would.

I started by giving her a firm massage, then after ten minutes it became sexual when I fondled her breasts. I could tell she liked it, but she liked it even more when I started sucking on her nipple. I then kept swapping from one to the other. We had plenty of time, so I was happy to keep doing it until she asked me to stop. It was another five minutes before that happened.

"David, what you are doing is wonderful, but can we stop now and do something else?"

I knew what that something else was, her cunt needed my attention. For the next ten minutes it got it. The full works, fingers, tongue and then cock. When she came there was a continuous outpouring of obscenities. I like Mrs. Green, such a polite lady who never says a rude word, until she is climaxing.

She was now ready to leave, and there had been no mention of why she had decided to come back and see me. Had they broken up, or was it just that she couldn't resist my big cock? I went to open the door for her, but she put her hand on mine to stop me. When she looked at me I knew she was going to tell me.

"David, I would like to ask a favour of you."

That wasn't what I expected. She now had my full attention as I waited for her to tell me more.

"For my Granddaughter's nineteenth birthday I have bought her membership to Hilltop Mansion. I am going to book her in for a massage with you."

Now that was a generous present, and I would be happy to see her young Granddaughter, but why was that a favour? When I looked at her, I could tell she was thinking about something. Eventually she spoke again.

"My Granddaughter is very shy. I am not sure if she has ever had a proper boyfriend. I would like you to help her."

Smiling, I said, "Of course. I will do my best to make sure it's a pleasant experience for her."

She then thanked me profusely before giving me a big hug.

I was now alone, waiting for my next client, but I was still thinking about what Mrs. Green had said. She hadn't been explicit, but reading between the lines, she had told me that her Granddaughter was a virgin. The favour she wanted was for me to 'deflower' her Granddaughter, or to put it more crudely, 'break her in.' I had mixed feelings about doing that. Having a nineteen year old would make a nice change, but my preference was for women who are sexually experienced. Also, what if she wasn't ready to open up? She might even turn up not knowing what to expect. If she did come to see me I needed to be very careful.

When the knock on the door came, my heart skipped a beat. I was hoping it was my Mother, but it might also be a new client. However I needn't have worried, my luck was in.

"Hello David."

I just smiled at her, and then I bent my head and kissed her on the cheek.

"I enjoyed it last week, so I have come back for more."

Massage or climax? I was tempted to ask, but I didn't because I already knew the answer.

This time she had decide to lie on her back, and she hadn't used the towel. However she had kept her bra and knickers on, but both were a lot smaller than what she had previously worn. The bra was so low cut that her nipples were almost exposed, and her knickers were not much more than a thong. Both left very little to the imagination. Even before I had touched her, I felt my cock stiffening.

I started on her shoulders, but I quickly moved down to her breasts. I massaged what I could of them that wasn't covered. After a few minutes I was getting frustrated, I was getting to within an inch of her nipples, but to touch them I would have to go under her bra. Despite what I had done to her last week, I was hesitant about doing that.

"David, I think it might be better if I take my bra off. Those naughty straps are getting in the way again."

Her voice was soft, and the tone was seductive.

I muttered a quick, "Yes Mother," then I reached behind her so I could unhook it. She raised herself up to help me.

This was the first time I had ever seen her topless, but I hoped it wouldn't be the last. Gemma's tits were better, but only just. For her age she had a pair that she should be proud of. My cock was now rock hard, showing it's appreciation of them.

I didn't waste any time getting to her nipples, but I only touched them with my palms. If we wanted to, we could both convince ourselves it was still just a massage, though now it clearly wasn't.

"This is good, I like the way you are massaging me."

I had to smile, she was keeping up the pretence. I then concentrated on her swollen nipples. I wanted to pinch and pull them, and to suck hard on them, but I didn't. However, from the sounds she was making, my palms were doing a good job. After five minutes on her tits, I was eager to move on.

In a casual voice, I said, "Time to massage your bottom half."

"Yes, that would be nice."

I could hear the excitement in her voice, because she knew exactly which part of her 'bottom half' was going to get my attention.

As I put my hand between her legs she opened them wide. Her skimpy knicker were stretched tight against her cunt, so I had to pull them out, and to the side, so that I could finger her. It wasn't easy slipping two fingers under her knickers, but it was easy pushing them into her because she was so wet.

I was now fucking her with them, but their movement was limited because of her knickers. Not taking them off was a big mistake. I was about to rectify it when she started to moan. If they were coming off, then it needed to be soon, otherwise it might spoil it for her.

I removed my fingers, then, using both hands, I quickly had her knickers down to her ankles, and then off. It had only taken me a few second, and during that time she hadn't moved, or made a sound.

This time I gave her three fingers, and my tongue on her clit. I then slowly finger fucked her as I gently licked that golden nugget of hers. I needed to be careful. I wanted this to last, pushing into her cunt too deeply, or giving her clit too much attention, would make her come quickly.

They say that women like men who are good listeners. I am, but not to what they say, but to the noises they make when they are excited. I listen attentively, so that I can tell if they like what I am doing, and more importantly, if they are near to climaxing. Some women help me, by telling me what they want me to do, or that they are close. However, I knew that Mother wasn't going to say anything. It would spoil the pretence that this was just an innocent massage.

For the next ten minutes I played her like a musical instrument. I was soft and hard, slow and quick. Whatever was required to take her towards her orgasm, but backing off before she got past the point of no return.

After another five minutes I was finding it difficult to stay in control, even the softest touch on her clit was making her moan loudly. I raised my head, and then I stood up. I was going to give her clit a rest, but for how long?

My fingers were still in her, but I wasn't moving them. Even so, she was still making a noise, a sort of purring sound. A bit like an engine that was idling, waiting for the accelerator to be pressed.

Suddenly she opened her eyes, and looked directly into mine. We held that gaze for a few second, then she looked down at my crotch. When she nodded, I got a shiver of excitement down my spine. It was a subtle gesture, but I knew what it meant. She wanted my cock.

I took my fingers out of her, because I needed two hands to release it. She gasped when she saw it. There was now an anxious look on her face. I had seen that look before from other women. This was bigger, and probably thicker, than any she had experienced before. Was it too much for her? Normally I reassure them, tell them that it's no big deal, that it will go in without any problem. Basically, anything that I think will persuade them to fuck. For Mother that was not an option. She liked what we were doing, but she wouldn't like talking about it.

The only thing I could think of doing was to try, if she didn't want to do it she would stop me. I moved towards the edge of the bed, but she beckoned me with her hand. Reluctantly, I moved back to where I was before, at her side. I was bitterly disappointed that I wasn't going to be sliding my cock into her sweet cunt. I wasn't sure what was going to happen now. Had we finished? Then, the hand that had summoned me back, was reaching out for my cock.

Some women instinctively know the best way of masturbating a man, others try, but are only average at it. She was very good. I was getting long slow strokes that were firm but not too tight. I could tell that I was going to get a nice climax, but I needed to get back to work on her so that she would have one as well.

When I found her clit, it almost took her over the edge. That surprised me, my fingers had been away from her cunt for a few minutes, I thought she would be off the boil. Seeing my cock, and then playing with it, must have kept her excited.

A minute later she was gasping, and my balls were tightening. We were both close to reaching it. I got there first, but as I climaxed over her she caught up with me. She didn't let go of my cock until she had finished.

While she still had her eyes closed, I put my shorts back on. I now looked as if nothing had happened, but I couldn't say the same about her. Her hair was untidy, and her neck and chin were covered by my sticky mess. There was even a blob of it dangling from her chin. I left before she opened her eyes. I didn't want her to be embarrassed when she saw what state she was in.

When I returned fifteen minutes later she looked immaculate. Not a hair out of place. The only hint of any sexual activity was a slight reddening of her cheeks. She only stayed a couple more minutes, she seemed eager to leave. Had we gone too far, and was she now regretting it? I hoped not, we had done a lot, but I wanted to do more, a lot more.

I was just leaving Hilltop Mansion when Jenifer called me back.

"Sorry, Amanda wants to see you."

I frowned.

"We don't have an Amanda."

She looked flustered, so I helped her out.

"Describe her."

It was Amy, the big chief of Hilltop Mansion. It had been a tiring day so I was keen to leave, but Amy wasn't somebody you just ignored.

As I knocked on the door I hoped it wasn't going to take long.

"David, thanks for coming."

I smiled. I didn't have any choice, but it wouldn't look good if I was miserable.

"I just want to tell you, I know that some of your relatives are members of Hilltop Mansion."

That sent a shiver down my spine, and I tried to stay calm while I waited for her to continue.

"It's not against the rules for you to massage them" then she paused before adding, "But it's frowned upon."

I didn't know what to say. Should I apologise, or even tender my resignation? She spoke again before I could say anything.

"However, in your case I am going to ignore it. After all it's just a massage."

We both knew that it was anything but that. What went on in the massage rooms of Hilltop Mansion was common knowledge, but it was never openly spoken about.

"One thing I ask though. Please be discrete."

I quickly nodded, relieved that I wasn't in trouble.

"There is something else. I am having trouble with my lower back, I wonder if you could help me?"

Without thinking, I blurted out, "It's against the rules for me to ..."

Then I had the good sense to stop. I saw a flicker of anger on her face, but it quickly disappeared.

"Being in charge of Hilltop Mansion carries a lot of responsibility, but there are some benefits. One of them is that I am allowed to bend the rules."

This was breaking rather than bending, but there was no way I was going to correct her.

"You have two clients tomorrow. Will you please see me after them?"

I gave her an enthusiast, "Yes," and she looked pleased, but we both knew that I was never going to say no.

On the drive home I thought about Amy. In her office I had taken it at face value, a massage for her bad back, but was she wanting more? I had no way of knowing, but what I did know is that tomorrow was going to be an interesting day.

It might end up interesting, but it didn't start that way. Amy had said that I had two clients, but when I got to work there was only one on Jenifer's list. The second one must have cancelled.