David Enjoys his Perfect Job Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,987 Followers

I was now waiting for a Ms. Nelson. I wasn't sure if I had seen her before, the name was familiar, but I couldn't put a face to it. She arrived on time, and then I knew instantly that I had never seen her before.

She offered her hand, then said, "You must be David, nice to meet you."

"Yes, and it's nice to meet you as well."

She was so polite, and so young. Then a thought hit me. She might be Mrs. Green's Granddaughter. For some reason I had assumed she would be Green as well, but she didn't have to be.

"Are you related to Mrs. Green?"

"Yes, my Gran."

Thankfully she hadn't asked for her first name, because I had no idea what that was. So she was the one. I watched her as she took her coat off. She was quite pretty, not a raving beauty, but certainly better than average. Now that her coat was off, I could see her figure. She was carrying a few extra pounds. I would describe her as 'cuddly', but others might harshly refer to her as 'fat'. As I looked her up and down, my eyes kept going back to her breasts, they were a nice size, definitely her best feature.

She was now standing there, looking a bit nervous. I gave her my best smile, to put her at ease, then I said, "I will leave you alone to get undressed. Call me when you are ready."

Five minutes later I was back in the room, and what I saw left me speechless. I had expected her to have kept her underwear on, or to at least cover herself with the towel, but she was naked.

"David, before we start can I say something?"

I just nodded.

"I am not the shy virgin that my Gran thinks I am," then she giggled, before adding, "To put it crudely, I love cock. I just hope you have a big one."

I don't answer her, instead I took my shorts and T-shirt off. She watched, fascinated, as it grew to its full length.

"Is that enough for you?"

It was her turn to nod. I couldn't help smiling, I was going to enjoy this.

We both did. It was fifty minutes of hot sex. We skipped the massage and went straight for it. I gave her whole body my full attention, and I couldn't decide what she had liked best. It might have been her first climax, when I went down on her, or the second one when I fucked her hard from behind. It might even have been when I came in her mouth, and she greedily swallowed all of it. Ten minutes after she had gone I was still recovering. She was a bit shy, and she was overweight, but she was also a dirty bitch. I would like to see her again, but not too often. She had worn me out.

I then took a leisurely shower. Amy was next, but that was much later. It might even be at the end of my shift.

It was, and I had filled the time by studying. When she entered the room she was in my domain, so I was happy to take control, telling her to get ready while I left the room.

She didn't waste any time, I was called back within a couple of minutes. She was now lying on her front, with just her knickers on. Her bra was off so that it wouldn't get in the way when I did her back. I had to smile, Amy was a very practical women. I suppose you have to be if you run a place like Hilltop Mansion.

"It's sore near my bottom, but you might want to do all of my back."

I started at the top, then after a few minutes I moved down. I could tell when I had got to the problem area, because she winced. It was just above her knickers, and it felt tense. She managed to tolerate five minutes before she asked me to stop.

"That should help, but you will probably need another one or two more sessions."

"Thanks."

Then she surprised me by reaching behind with both hands, and pulling her knickers down so that her cheeks were exposed.

"I don't know if it's because of the problem with my back, but my bottom is so tense."

I wasn't expecting that, but without saying anything, I put my hands back onto her, but this time in a more intimate place, her bottom.

Until now Amy had just been the boss, but now I was thinking of her as a woman. She was late fifties, perhaps even older, but she had kept herself in shape. If I was to close my eyes I could easily imagine that what I was massaging belonged to a woman who was much younger. It was plump and firm, a nice handful if you were fucking her from behind. I now couldn't get that thought out of my mind. She wasn't a large woman, so I could easily pull her up, to get her into the position, as long as she was willing. It would be madness to try. I needed to calm down, but then she started moaning.

I took a deep breath before holding onto her knickers, and then pulling them down. She gasped in surprise, but they were already almost off.

"No."

I replied "Yes," with all the conviction I could manage. When she moved her legs to make it easier for me to get her knickers off, I knew she had given in. She then got onto all fours without my help.

My cock was at her opening within seconds, and she was pushing back, eager to accept it. She had never seen my cock before, so I didn't know what she was expecting. I didn't care, I just pushed deep into her, she was getting it all even if it was too much for her. When my balls slapped against her, she gave an almighty moan.

It felt good being inside her, but even better when I started to fuck her. I made sure I gave her the full eight inches, each stroke was long and hard. She was the boss, a powerful woman used to being in charge, but I was controlling her. She was at the end of my cock, and I was going to do whatever I wanted to her.

After five minutes I could tell her climax was building, so I eased off. I wanted this to last longer. She wasn't going to get to come quickly, she was going to have to beg. I could tell she didn't like the slowing down, and she only tolerated it for a couple of minutes before she spoke.

"Fuck me harder."

It was said with all the authority she had, but I just ignored her. She repeated it, but this time louder than before.

"No Amy, you have to wait."

She gave a loud sigh, then she went quiet. It was another few minutes before I gave in.

"Yes, that's what I want."

I had to smile. I was now fucking her hard, but it was more for my benefit than hers. I now wanted to climax as much as she did. She lasted another minute, then she collapsed onto the table, taking me with her. As she writhed about, I managed another two strokes, then my cock twitched and I flooded her cunt.

She was the first to move, pushing me off her as she started to get up. We didn't say anything until we were both showered and dressed. She was the first to speak, and it was when she was about to leave.

"Two things David."

She was now the boss again, so I waited patiently for her to tell me what they were.

"This stays between you and me."

I nodded solemnly, then I said, "Of course."

I then got a nice smile before she continued with, "And now I know why you are so popular. You have a big cock, and you know how to use it."

After she had gone, I waited a minute before I left. I didn't want anybody to see us together. If anybody ever found out what we had done, it might become common knowledge amongst the staff. If that happened one of us would probably have to leave Hilltop Mansion, and it wouldn't be Amy.

Tonight I was meeting some friends for a meal. I was late because of Amy. As usual, I got ribbed for not having a girlfriend. I didn't mind, I just took it on the chin. I do sometimes have one, but they never last long. It never bothers me. Hilltop Mansion provides me with all the sex I need, and I get paid for it.

The next day I woke early. There was no college until later on in the week, but I needed to study. I had two crucial exams that I couldn't afford to fail, and the second one was going to be hard.

It was now time to sit the exams, and I was ready. As I sat down for the first one I thought about Hilltop Mansion. I was back at work tomorrow evening, and I was looking forward to it.

Both exams seemed to go well. I was now in a good mood. However that changed early evening when I got a call from work.

"Hi David, it's Jenifer from Hilltop Mansion."

"Hi, I recognised your voice. Everything OK?"

"Yes, it's just that Amy asked me to call you. Can you come into work tomorrow an hour earlier?"

"Yes, but why?"

"She didn't say."

There was a bit of small talk after that, then we ended the call. I spent the next half hour trying to work it out, but then I gave in. It was pointless, it might be for any number of reasons. However it did take some of the shine off the day, because I had a nagging feeling that I was in trouble.

The next day I got to work early, as I had been asked to. Jenifer sent me straight to Amy's office. I gave a confident knock, but I felt anything but confident.

"Come in."

I composed myself, then I opened the door.

"David, thanks for coming."

She was smiling, and it looked genuine. I quickly sat down. James was in the chair next to me, we looked at each other, but neither of us spoke.

"You must be wondering why I asked you both to come in early?"

I was, and James must be as well.

"We have had a rather unusual request. Let me explain."

She spent the next few minutes doing that. One of the members was having a party, and we were being asked to go there as the entertainment. That had never happened to me before, and from the look on James's face, it was new to him as well. There would be six women at the party, but only four wanted our attention, so we would only massage two each. Amy asked if we were OK with that, we both said yes. However, there were some rules that had to be obeyed. It wasn't an orgy, so only one woman at a time, and in a private room. And we were never to talk about where we had been. After making sure we understood the implications of breaking the rules, she dismissed us. There was a car picking us up in thirty minutes, so we needed to get ready. I wasn't sure what I should take, so I ended up with most of my sex toys, and a range of lubricants. James had just brought massage oil. I asked him why, and he told me.

"When you have a ten inch cock, it's all you need," then he laughed.

The car was on time. It was a Rolls-Royce, and out of it stepped a chauffeur in full uniform. I was impressed, especially when I got in. There was a smell of old leather, and the interior was wood finished. No plastic in this car.

We were told it was a thirty minute drive, so we made ourselves comfortable. My family was well off, but we would struggle to afford a car like this.

"James, I have just remembered a joke I heard about a Rolls-Royce."

He didn't seem that interested, but I continued.

"A man goes into a Rolls-Royce showroom. The salesman shows him a car, and he gets into the front seat. He notices something on the dashboard that somebody has left there. He picks it up. It's a golf tee, but he doesn't know what it is. 'What's that?' The salesman says, 'It's for putting your balls on when you drive off'. He says, 'I am impressed, Rolls-Royce thinks of everything'."

James thought it was very funny, and he couldn't stop laughing. It was a good joke, but not that good.

I was impressed by the car, but I was blown away by the mansion we had just arrived at. James's comment was, "Quite a nice place." He was playing it cool.

When we got to the main door I was expecting to be greeted by a maid, or a butler, but it was Mrs. Henderson. So that's who was hosting the party.

"Hello David, thanks for coming."

"Hello Mrs. Henderson."

She wagged her finger at me, then she said, "It's Hillary, we are not at Hilltop Mansion now."

I smiled, then I started again, "Hello Hillary."

Turning to my partner, she said, "And you must be James, nice to meet you as well."

"Hi," then he shook her hand, as he gazed into her eyes. James was definitely a charmer, and I could tell she liked the attention he was giving her.

We were then taken to the party room, to be introduced to the guests. Two of them I already knew, my Sister and Mother, but I was introduced to them as if they were strangers. I went along with it, and James was none the wiser, but did the other three know that we were related? If they did, they didn't say anything.

For the first hour we were guests as well. I ate some good food, and drank some even better wine, but not too much. I was here to work. I was sociable, talking to all the women. It would have been nice to carry on like this for the rest of the evening, but when Mrs. Henderson took me to one side to ask if I was ready, I knew it was time for work.

I had already discovered earlier on who I would be massaging, Victoria and Iris. I would have preferred it to be my Sister and Mother, but I wasn't disappointed. When I had talked to them individually, they had told me that they would be seeing me tomorrow at Hilltop Mansion, so they would not be having a massage tonight. But did either of them know that the other was seeing me as well? I didn't ask.

I was shown to my room by a member of staff. In it was a large bed, but also a massage table that was identical to the one I normally use. On the bed were some towels, and a large selection of oils. I quickly changed into my shorts and T-shirt. Five minutes later there was a knock on the door. I smiled, it was just like being at Hilltop Mansion.

Iris was now on the table, ready for me to start. She hadn't needed any guidance from me, so she had probably done this before. After introducing herself again, in case I had forgotten her name, she had started to undress. I had turned my back to her so that she had some privacy.

When I had been talking to her before, I had estimated her age to be sixty, possibly even younger. However, now that she was naked, I could see some things that might indicate that she was older. Her breasts had been enhanced, and other work had been done, but there is only so much you can repair. She must have noticed me staring at her.

"I am seventy three, what do you think?"

I shook my head, then I said, "I find that hard to believe."

That pleased her, and it wasn't just flattery. She did look amazing for her age.

I started on her shoulders, but it wasn't long before I had my hands on her breasts. I prefer them natural, but these had been expertly done. They weren't too big, or too hard, they felt like the breasts of a twenty year old.

Five minutes later I was playing with her cunt. She took three fingers without any problems. They soon got her going, and she was now moaning almost continuously. When she started gasping I knew it was time to fuck her, but before I could she climaxed. When she had recovered, I massaged her for another half hour, but this time not in a sexual way.

As she was leaving she whispered in my ear, "Next time I want you to fuck me," then she giggled.

I quickly showered, using the en-suite bathroom, then I waited for the next guest, Victoria. She was a much younger woman, early twenties. She had a pretty face, and a nice curvy body. I was eager to see her naked.

It was another fifteen minutes before she arrived, and she looked nervous.

"I have never done this before."

I reassured her with my best smile, then I asked her to undress. She didn't use any of the towels that were on the bed, but she kept her underwear on.

This was her first massage, so I didn't want to rush it. I wanted her to enjoy it. For the next twenty minutes I worked on all of her, except for her breasts and her pelvic region.

"Did you like that?"

Smiling, she said, "Yes, it was better than I thought it would be."

I then touched her again, but this time on the edge of her bra. When I started fondling them, she closed her eyes. I quickly got to her nipples, and she gasped. When I put my hands under her back, to unhook her bra, she helped me by rising up.

I sucked eagerly on her nipple, then I did the same to the other one. After another few minutes on her nice tits, I wanted more, and from the sounds she was making, she did as well. However, when I put my hand between her legs, she clamped them shut.

"No, I have never done this before."

That shocked me. When she had said it earlier, I thought she was talking about the massage, but it now sounded as if she was talking about something else.

"It's OK, I will be gentle."

"That's what he said."

So somebody in the past had given her a rough time. I wondered if she was still a virgin, but this wasn't the time to ask.

"Please, you can stop whenever you want."

She didn't reply, but she also didn't resist when I put my hand onto her knickers. When I started rubbing her through them, she opened her legs, not as much as I would have liked, but it was a start.

A minute later I pushed her legs wider. I now had good access to her, but it would be a lot better if I could get her knickers off. I waited until I knew she was highly excited before trying.

In a calm voice I said, "Can I take them off."

It was a few seconds before I got my answer, and it was, "Yes."

I wasn't rough with her, but I had them off in record time. I needed to quickly get back to her cunt before she could change her mind.

Slowly I eased a finger into her. She was nice and tight, and very wet. I was now worried that my cock wouldn't fit into her, but I was determined to try. Next her clit got my attention, but after a few seconds I had to back off, she had almost climaxed. I desperately wanted to fuck that tight cunt of hers. It was virgin territory and I wanted to be the first to explore it.

When I pushed her legs up, there was no resistance from her. I smiled, she was hooked, I could now do to her whatever I wanted.

She gasped when I was in her.

"It's too big."

I wasn't fully in, there was another two or three inches remaining. She would get them later on. I then fucked her slowly, being careful not to give her too much. As her moaning increased, I upped the pace.

I was now fucking her hard. She was now taking all of my eight inches, and she was enjoying it. It wouldn't be long before she came.

"Stop, I think I am going to faint."

She wasn't, but she was going to climax. As I fucked her harder, to take her over the edge, I wondered if this was going to be her first orgasm. If it was, it was a good one to start with. Her head was now tilted back, and her body was jerking as if she had been electrocuted. I hadn't managed to come, but I didn't mind, this was all about her, and satisfying her needs.

Nothing was said, from either of us, until she was dressed. It was then that she surprised me by asking if we could exchange phone numbers. I was happy to do that. I would definitely be calling her. What had just happened was good, and I wanted more of it.

After showering, I went back to the party. James was already there. An hour later we left. Mrs. Henderson escorted us to the main door, where we both received an envelope.

In the car, we quickly opened them. When I saw how much was in mine I just grinned, but James whooped. The chauffer must have heard him, but there was no reaction. He was well trained.

The next day I was tired. It had been a late night, but one I wouldn't have missed for the world. It had been good, but this evening might be better, my Sister and Mother were coming to Hilltop Mansion.

It was an easy day at college, which was just as well because I wasn't in the mood to concentrate too hard. I kept thinking about Gemma and my Mother.

When I got to work I was surprised to see Angela back on reception.

"I thought you were still on holiday?"

"I was supposed to be, but Jenifer is off sick, so they called me."

We spent the next five minutes catching up, then I went to my room. Angela had told me that Gemma was first, then two hours later it would be my Mother. However, she didn't know they were my relatives, I had just got from her surnames and initials. I wondered if I should tell her who they were? She had become a good friend, so I might just do that, but what would her reaction be?

chris99999
chris99999
3,987 Followers