David Enjoys his Perfect Job Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Sister was ten minutes late, but I didn't get an apology, and I didn't ask for one.

"I have things to do, so we need to hurry up."

I only had shorts and a T-shirt to remove, but she was almost naked before I was.

Looking at me, hands on hips, she said, "Get on the table."

I lay down on it, and she didn't waste any time before she grabbed my cock. After a few rough strokes it was hard, and she was now climbing onto the table.

As she lowered herself onto me I reached for her tits.

"No, keep your hands to yourself."

Then, less aggressively, she said, "Lie back and enjoy it, while I fuck you."

For the next ten minutes that is exactly what she did. I didn't move, other than to put my hands behind my head. She was good, making sure to use the full length of my cock. I could tell it was hard work, having to keep lifting herself up, but she kept on doing it until I climaxed. Shortly after I had reached it, she collapsed onto me as her own orgasm surged through her body. She had timed it almost to perfection.

A couple of minutes later she was dressing.

"I don't have time for a shower," then she added, "Have you anymore clients today?"

I gave her a quick, "Yes," but I didn't say that it was Mother. I think she had just asked out of curiosity If Mother hadn't told her she was coming today, it was best that I didn't tell her either.

Whatever she had to do next must be important, because she left in a hurry. I didn't even get a goodbye kiss from her.

It was still more than an hour before Mother was due, so I took a leisurely shower, and then I went to see Angela. I wanted to know more about her holiday. That killed another thirty minutes. When I got back to my room I only had another fifteen before my next client, my mother. That was assuming that she was going to be on time.

She was, and she looked stunning. I wasn't sure if her clothes were new, but her hairstyle certainly was. It was very much like Gemma's, and it made her look younger. She must have noticed me looking at it, because she patted her head, before saying,

"Do you like it?"

I was wise enough to know that when a woman asks you that, about anything, you should always say yes. However this time I didn't need to lie.

"Yes, it really suits you."

She was now smiling, pleased with the compliment. Five minutes later she was on the massage table, and she was still smiling. I was now smiling as well, but it was because this time she had left her bra off. Her knickers were still on, but I knew they would be coming off soon. I couldn't wait.

"If you want, you should close your eyes."

She just nodded, then she closed them. Now that she couldn't see me, it felt as if I could do anything I wanted to her, and that she wouldn't complain. I tested my theory by going straight for her tits. I was right, no complaints, just a short gasp of surprise.

Last time it was only my palms that had touched her there, this time I used my fingers. For the next five minutes I did everything to them that I could think of, pinching, pulling, rubbing and stretching. She liked all of it, but what really got her going was when I sucked on her nipples. After a couple of minutes I had to slow down. If I had continued I think she would have reached it without anything being done to her cunt. I didn't want that to happen.

I risked another minute on her tits, then I took my mouth off her nipple. As I did so I quickly pushed a hand between her legs, she responded by opening wide. Even with her knickers on, I could tell where her big clit was. I went straight for it. When I rubbed it she bucked her hips, then she relaxed. I was now so desperate to get into her sweet cunt that I pulled on her knickers, they were never going to come off with her legs as wide as that, but what they did do is rip. A large hole had appeared. I made it bigger by using two hands to pull it apart. Her cunt was now exposed, and I wasted no time before going down on her.

I was discovering that my Mother was a very sensual woman, perhaps even more than Gemma. Even the gentlest of licks to her clit was making her squirm with pleasure. I wanted to finger her as well, but I didn't dare. I was scared she would climax.

I had now been between her legs for five minutes. I would give her another two at the most, then I would have to fuck her.

"Yes."

That surprised me. She had never spoken before when we had been doing anything sexual, but what did it mean? Then it hit me. She was answering an unspoken question, "Are you ready to be fucked?"

My preference was to fuck her from behind, to get into her hot cunt as deep as I could, but that would take more time. I settled on doing it in the position we were now in.

I grunted as I pushed into her. She was quiet, until she got the last two inches, then she moaned. It was a low lingering moan that became louder as I started to fuck her. Normally for the first time with somebody, I start slowly. Most women have never had the pleasure of having a big thick cock before, they need time to get used to it. However, I was so excited because it was my Mother at the end of my cock, that I had started fast, and it was now becoming furious.

I should have been worried for her, but I wasn't. She was making a lot of noise, but it was all because of pleasure rather than pain. When I felt the sap rising, I switched into overdrive. She then started climaxing, but I ignored her, still fucking her hard so that I could have my release. As her orgasm subsided, mine came. I poured wave after wave into her limp body, then I collapsed onto her. I lay there for just a few seconds, then I got off her. This time I didn't leave her, instead I stood by the table waiting for her to open her eyes. It was another couple of minutes before that happened.

She stretched, as if she had just come out of a deep sleep, then she said, "Thank you David, that was a really good massage."

I smiled, but really I was trying not to laugh. She was hot and sweaty, her knickers in shreds, with some of what I had just deposited in her, now seeping out onto the table. I probably looked as bad as she did. My cock was now limp, and it was coated with both our juices. Yes, it had been a 'good massage'.

When she had gone I slumped down onto the chair. I was glad that this was the end of my working week. It would take me a few days to recover. I was just about to go for my shower when there was a knock on the door. It was Amy. She didn't appear to be fazed by the fact that I was naked.

"My back is still hurting. Are you free now?"

I tried to sound enthusiastic, as I said, "Yes, give me ten minutes. I need a shower," but really I just wanted to go home.

She smiled before leaving.

Did I have the perfect job? Yes, and it would get even better when Aunty Jane returned from holiday.

But some days, like today, were just too much!

----

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.