David Enjoys his Perfect Job Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you need help getting undressed?" then I realised what a crass question that was.

"Thank you, but no."

If I had offended her, she hadn't shown it. The expensive finishing school that she must have attended, had obviously taught her to always be polite.

I guided her to the chair, then I watched her as she slowly undressed. She was now naked, expect for the dark glasses. My cock was already stirring. She had a nice firm body, with one of the smallest waists I had ever seen. I would enjoy fucking her.

"David, I am ready now. Please help me onto the table."

After doing that, I took my shorts and T-shirt off. I was eager to fuck her, and I didn't want anything getting in the way when the time came for me to put my cock into her.

Normally my massage is quite firm, but I sensed that she would like it better if it was more sensual. After five minutes I knew it was the right decision. My touch was light and gentle, and she started to make appreciative noises even though I wasn't anywhere near her intimate places. I continued like that for another twenty minutes, then what had been sensual, now became sexual.

The first touch of her breasts made her gasp. Then I gently rolled her nipple between a finger and thumb.

"Please put your hand between my legs."

I had to smile, normally they asked to be fingered, but she was too polite to say that. I did what she wanted, but I took my time. I spent a few minutes caressing her inner thigh before making my way to her honey pot. When I got there it was worth the wait. Her lips were already coated with her juices, and my two fingers slipped in nicely. When they were fully in I could feel her cervix. She had a small cunt. I would enjoy stretching it to its limit with my big thick cock, but for now she was just going to get my fingers.

It only took a few more minutes to get her going. I was now finger fucking her as well as playing with her clit. That was always a winning combination. She might be posh, and she might be rich, but she was now moaning and groaning like a true bitch.

I only risked another thirty seconds before I pushed her legs up. Any longer and she would climax on my fingers. She took the first five or six inches OK, but the rest made her scream. It was only a small scream so I continued.

I was now fucking her hard. At the end of each stroke my cock was hitting her cervix. It felt good, and I hoped she was enjoying it as much as I was. She must be, if not, then why was she moaning so loudly?

When her orgasm came it was a big one. I wasn't certain, but I think she said, "Fuck," when it started. It seemed to last a long time, and when it had finished she looked exhausted. My cock was still rigid when I pulled out. I hadn't climaxed, but I didn't mind. Ms. Parker-Smith had a nice cunt, but my Sister's was better. I would come inside her later on instead.

While she showered I did the same. She finished first, but she waited for me so that I could accompany her back to reception. When I got back to my room, it took me a while before I discovered the envelope she had left. I thought that was a nice touch, leaving it discretely for me rather than placing it in my hand.

As I waited, I tried not to think about Gemma, but I couldn't help it. Each time I did, my cock stiffened, it was staring to frustrate me. She was now five minutes late. It was another minute before the knock came.

As I opened the door, I decided I was going to tell her off, but it wasn't my Sister. It was James, one of the other masseurs.

He said, "You need to come to my room," then he left before I could reply.

Very strange, but there was only one way to find out what was going on, and that was to do what he had asked.

When I got there I was even more confused. Gemma was in the room as well as him. I just stood there, waiting for one of them to give me an explanation. When James looked at my Sister I knew it was her who was going to do the talking.

"David, I want you to listen to all of what I have to say, before you say anything."

So it was going to be something I wasn't going to like.

"When I was at Hillary's party I talked to James about my fantasy."

I now knew what she wanted, but I let her say it.

"It's me with two men."

"No way. It's not my thing, and it's against the rules."

She now had her hands on her hips, and she was trying to stare me down, but it didn't work. She then looked at James.

"You tell him."

"I can't make him do something he doesn't want to do."

Turning back to face me, she said, "But I can. If you don't do it then I will never come back here again."

I knew how stubborn my Sister could be. If I said yes, we would probably get away with it. If I said no, it would almost certainly be the end of me and Gemma at Hilltop Mansion. I didn't like it, but I was going to have to give in. When I sighed, she knew she had won. I then got a big hug from her.

She looked at both of us in turn, then she said, "I am in charge. You do what I tell you to do."

She then started to undress, and we just stood there, waiting for her first command.

It was a simple one, "Strip."

When we were naked, we spent the first minute just looking at each other. There was a lot of cock watching from all of us. James was always boasting about his ten inch monster cock, 'Godzilla'. I could see why. It was impressive now, but I would have to wait until later before I could see it in all its glory. However, I wasn't intimidated by it, his was longer, but mine was thicker.

"Now that you two have stopped checking each other out, can we please start?"

She then quickly got onto the table.

"David you start at the top. James you start at the bottom."

I muttered under my breath, "And we can meet in the middle."

For the first five minutes it was a massage, then James made it sexual by putting his hand between her legs. I quickly joined in by putting my hands onto her tits.

"This is wonderful."

I was enjoying it as well, but I was envious of James. My Sister's tits were nice, but her cunt was better. After another five minutes she made us swap.

I was now continuing the good work that James had started. He had got her juices flowing, because my three fingers slipped easily into her well-oiled cunt. This was going better than I expected. I was concentrating so much on fingering her, that I was hardly conscious that James was with us. I only noticed him when he moved his mouth from one nipple to the other.

"I need to be fucked."

James raised his head, and then he looked at me. We were both thinking the same thing, who was first? Should we decide by tossing a coin, or by playing rock paper scissors?

"Didn't you hear me," then she continued with, "Fuck me James. David you can come on my tits."

As he got into position to enter her, he couldn't resist smiling at me. With gritted teeth I smiled back.

She was now enjoying his cock, and he was enjoying her cunt, but I had to make do with a hand job. I closed my eyes, trying to ignore the noises they were now both making. She was loud, but James was even louder.

"Fuck, I am going to come."

It was James, but I knew my Sister wasn't ready yet. He had now stopped, and he was grunting as he climaxed. When he had finished he quickly pulled out of her, and then he got off the table.

When Gemma looked at him, he shrugged his shoulders as if he didn't care, but I could tell he was embarrassed.

"Sorry," was all he said.

My Sister didn't reply, she just looked at me, I was the reserve. I had mixed feelings, because it was going to be 'Sloppy Seconds', but I knew Gemma would not take no for an answer.

Her cunt was now so well lubricated, that when I entered her it felt as if I was inside Mrs. Henderson's large cunt. There was no chance of me reaching it quickly.

For the next ten minutes I fucked her hard. It was for her benefit, but also to show James how it should be done. He was now seated on the chair, looking down at the floor, but I knew he was taking an interest in what we were doing.

Ten minutes later I was still going strong. I was putting on a good show, and I hoped James was impressed with it.

"I am on the edge, make me come."

A few more minutes would be nice, but if she was ready now, then there was nothing I could do except finish her off. A few seconds later she shouted my name, then she climaxed. I quickly glanced at James, and we made eye contact. I could see that he was disappointed that he hadn't been the one to take her to such heights of pleasure.

After coming out of her, I had to wait a few minutes for my erection to subside, so that I could go back to my room. James was now talkative again, and we even shared a couple of jokes. As I was leaving, I got a nice smile from Gemma, and a thumbs up from James.

I showered quickly, because I was eager to go and see Victoria. She wasn't expecting me for at least another hour, so it would be a nice surprise when I got home early.

I had just finished dressing, when there was a knock on the door. It was Amy, and before she spoke I knew what she wanted, but she was the boss, so I let her tell me.

"My back is playing up again, any chance of a massage?"

"Of course, come in, I will do you now."

I would rather have said no, so that I could leave, but it was always best to keep on her good side, even when it was inconvenient.

We both knew that she wasn't here for a massage, but I kept up the pretence by starting off with one. I spent ten minutes on her back. I wasn't sure if it was actually sore, but if it was, then what I had just done to it would help.

"Please turn over."

Her firm plump bottom had looked inviting, but I had ignored it. I was eager to go down on her, but that was going to be after I had given her tits a workout. She was in her late fifties, but she had a nice pair.

Five minutes of sucking on them had got both of us worked up. It was now time to taste that nice cunt of hers.

"Amy, I was just thinking," then I paused, "Wondering even," then I paused again, "If you would like me to lick your juicy cunt?"

She played along with me. Her finger was now on her lips, and she was pretending to be deep in thought.

"Yes," then it was her turn to pause, "But on one condition."

I waited, but she made me ask.

"What is that condition?"

"That you give me a screaming orgasm."

Then she giggled like a schoolgirl. I shook my head, this was not what you expected from the woman we all feared.

I didn't reply, and I didn't wait until she had stopped, before I was between her legs. The giggle quickly turned into a moan. I was conscious of the time, and the fact that Victoria was at home waiting for me, so I went straight for her clit.

The art of servicing a clit is to find the sweet spot, that piece of it that when touched, sends them wild. Amy had one, but it was all of her clit. It didn't matter where I licked, the result was the same, she writhed in ecstasy. This was going to be easy.

And it was. If I had wanted to I could have got her off in a couple of minutes, but I made it last ten. I kept taking her to the edge, then easing off. I had enjoyed teasing her.

When I eventually let her climax, it was the screaming orgasm she had asked for. It wasn't a loud scream, and it didn't last for long, but I still felt pleased with myself.

I then had possibly the quickest shower I had ever had, and then I drove home a bit too fast, but I was still fifteen minutes late. Thankfully Victoria didn't give my any grief, and she didn't even ask why I was late.

Ten minutes later we were in bed together. It was fast and furious, but we both enjoyed it. Finally, I had managed my first climax of the day. An hour later I had another, and it was even better than the first.

The next day I woke up late. I then panicked, until I remembered there was no college, it was the mid-term holidays. I was tempted to go back to sleep, but I knew that if I did, I would end up wasting the morning.

By the time Victoria got back from work, the house was spotless, and I had cooked a three course meal. She was impressed, but it was my prowess in the bedroom later on that impressed her more.

When it came time for work again, I was relieved. Some free time is OK, it gives you a chance to catch up on things, but too much means you end up bored. I had definitely had too many days with nothing to do.

I arrived at Hilltop Mansion raring to go. I was in a good mood, and full of enthusiasm.

"Hello Angela, how are you today?" I then I gave her my best smile.

"Have you heard?"

"No, what?"

She looked around, to see if anybody was near, before leaning forward and whispering, "James has left Hilltop Mansion."

I was surprised that he had gone, but why was she telling it to me like this, as if it was a big secret?

"Amy handed this to me this morning."

I took the single sheet of paper from her hand, then I read it.

'I would like to inform you that James Peter Bush no longer works for Hilltop Mansion. He has left to pursue other interests, we wish him well'.

It was short and to the point. I handed it back to her. This time, before she spoke, she leant even closer.

"I don't think he jumped, I think he was pushed."

"Why do you think that?"

"Because when she handed me the note, she had a face like thunder. And when she said it was about James, she shook her head. I don't know what he did, but it must have been serious."

I tried my best to stay calm, as I said, "It's probably best not to speculate."

When I got to my room, I almost retched. I knew it had been a bad idea to have that threesome last week. I should have said no, now I was going to have to face the consequences. Any minute now there would be a knock on the door. It would be security, to escort me from the building. Should I ask to see Amy? If I begged for forgiveness would I get to keep my job?

I didn't get time to decide on what I was going to do, before the dreaded knock came. It was Amy. So she was going to do it in person.

"Just an update on James."

I stood to attention, ready to take my punishment.

"Don't pass this on to anybody else. We discovered yesterday that he has been doing some secret filming of clients."

I wanted to smile, but she would have found that strange, so I tried to look horrified. However, as soon as she left, the smile appeared, and it was a big one. I could now relax, and look forward to my first client, Ms. A. Nelson.

She arrived wearing dark glasses, but when she walked straight towards me I knew she wasn't blind. She took them off before offering me her hand.

"Hello David, Please call me Anne."

I would have preferred Ms. Nelson, but there was authority in the tone of her voice.

As I shook her hand, I said, "Nice to meet you Anne."

She then started to undress before I had the chance to leave, so I just stayed. When her baggy coat was off, I was able to get a proper look at her body. It was impressive, curves and bumps in all the right places. Next off was her long red hair. That had surprised me, I had no idea it was a wig. Her real hair was cut short, and it was blonde.

Then I recognised her, she was Marilyn Brandy the actress. Star of the Godmother Trilogy, a dark parody of the Godfather films. She had got an Oscar for part one. I liked them, they were very good, except of course for the third one, that was shit.

I now understood the dark glasses, baggy coat and wig. They were her disguise. They had certainly fooled me. But what was she doing here? Then it hit me, but should I ask? I decided that I would.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but are you here to research a part for a film?"

She didn't seem surprised that I knew who she was.

I then got a shake of her head, before she looked directly at me, "No, I am here to be fucked."

Then she laughed loudly, a sinister laugh that I had heard before, in the Godmother films.

Most times when I start to massage a new client, they are a bit nervous. It's my job to get them to relax, sometimes by talking to them. It puts them at ease. This time I was nervous, she was a famous actress, and I was a bit awestruck of her. She must have sensed how I was feeling, because she did a lot of talking. She told one story about an actor that she had worked with, that was so funny, I thought I was never going to stop laughing.

Fifteen minutes later, I had given her back and legs a really firm massage, and she had manged to put me at ease. She was now just a client, rather than a star of stage and screen. I was even calling her Marilyn, rather than Anne.

"Please turn over."

"I will, but only after you have played with my bottom."

Good, she was now ready for more than a massage.

My hands were quickly on her cheeks, and I pushed down hard. Her bottom wasn't as firm as I had expected. I was slightly disappointed, I thought it would be better than this, but that was silly. Marilyn had just turned forty, I knew that because there had been pictures of her celebrating her birthday in all the national newspapers, so I shouldn't really have been surprised that her plump bottom was sagging a bit.

"That's nice, push down harder. But not too hard, or you will make me come," then I heard that famous laugh again.

I was now giving her what she wanted. However, two minutes later, when she started squirming, I knew it was time to stop.

"Turn over."

There was a soulful sigh from her, then she said, "Do I have to?"

"Yes, and hurry up."

She thought that was funny, and I got a little chuckle from her. It sounded a lot better than that harsh laugh of hers.

When she was on her back, I didn't waste any time, I went straight for her big jugs. I already knew what they looked like, even before she had taken her clothes off. In almost all the films I had seen her in, at some stage she had got them out. Now I desperately wanted to touch them.

This time I wasn't disappointed. They were very firm, she must have had some work done on them. I then spent the next few minutes exploring every part of her large breasts, before concentrating on her impressive nipples. They were nipples that if you weren't careful, would poke your eye out.

It was difficult to say who was enjoying it more, but that changed when I started sucking on them, then she was definitely the winner. She was now moaning, arching her back, and writhing in ecstasy. Sometimes all at the same time. What would she be like when I got to work on her cunt? Five minutes later, when she pushed my head off her tits with both hands, I knew that I was about to find out.

She breathed heavily for a few seconds, before saying, "That was the starter, now for the main course," then she pointed towards my crotch. I was now expecting her to laugh, but thankfully she stayed silent.

I quickly undressed, and when she saw my erect cock, it got a nod of approval. She then gave me a quick list of the Hollywood stars that also have big cocks. My favourite actor, Big Jim Johnson, wasn't on the list. When I mentioned his name she went hysterical. So whoever had named him 'Big', had never seen him naked.

When my hand went between her legs, she grabbed it.

"No need for that, you have already stoked the fire. I just need to be fucked."

I would have liked to finger her, and to possibly even go down on her, but I wasn't going to complain. She was one of the best known actresses in the world, a global superstar, and she wanted me to fuck her.

This was one to savour, so I didn't rush. I gave her the full eight inches, but only an inch at a time.

She was surprisingly quiet at first. It took a few good strokes before she got going, but when she did, she was almost wild, moaning and writhing more than any woman I had ever had. It was hard keeping up any sort of rhythm. At one time we almost fell off the table. This was not what I had expected. However, after five minutes it was a lot better, I had now got used to it, and I even felt as if I was back in control.