David Enjoys his Perfect Job Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want more."

I thought I was already giving her my all, but she had sounded desperate, so I would see what I could do. There was no response from her when I gave her faster strokes, but there was when I pushed her legs higher.

"Yes, yes."

That had done the trick, then a minute or two later, without any warning, she climaxed. To call it a big one is an understatement. It was so intense that it spoilt any chance I had of reaching it as well. When it ended, I was just glad that I was still alive.

I was now sitting on the chair, waiting for her to move, or to even say something. It was a few minutes before there was any sign of life.

After opening her eyes, and stretching her arms into the air, she said, "It was as good as Hillary said it would be."

"So you know Mrs. Henderson?"

"Yes, she is a good friend."

That surprised me, I wouldn't have thought they had anything in common.

I waited until she had showered, and was almost dressed, before I asked her. I was hesitant, because she might be offended, but then I went for it.

"Marilyn, can I ask you why you came here?"

"I told you, to be fucked," then she gave me a big smile, before continuing with, "What you really want to know is, why does a woman like me pay for it?"

I nodded.

"I don't have to, there is always a long list of young attractive men willing to date me, but sometimes this is simpler. There is no acrimonious break up, with you selling your story to a journalist. I am not paying you for sex, I am paying you to get out of my life afterwards."

Then she laughed, and I was glad when she stopped, it was starting to get on my nerves.

Her tip was modest, but I wasn't disappointed because I also got a signed photograph of her. On it she had written, 'To my dearest David, thanks for a wonderful time, love Marilyn xxx'. It was something I would always cherish.

Ten minutes later, after showering, I was still thinking about her. My next client, a new member, was due in a few minutes, but there was no way she would top Marilyn Brandy.

When I opened the door to her, I was surprised, but pleasantly so.

"What are you doing here?"

She smiled, then said, "That's no way to greet your Mother."

"But I have another client, and you were not on my list."

"I rang in earlier, on the off chance, and that nice receptionist told me that I was lucky. Somebody had just cancelled."

I was lucky as well, first a famous actress, then my Mother. Days don't get any better than this.

I helped her off with her coat, then she gave me a quick smile, before saying, "Will you please leave, I will call you when I am ready."

That surprised me, but I did as she had asked. I couldn't understand her need for privacy, especially after all the things we had done together. When somebody has fucked you with a ten inch dildo, and you have loved it, being watched while you undress seems irrelevant. Then it hit me, this was to keep up the pretence that this was going to be just a massage.

When she called me back, I was half-expecting her to be still wearing her underwear, that would have cracked me up, but I could see it on the chair. However, I did smile when I saw the towel covering her lower body.

In my best professional voice, I said, "Madam, are you ready for your massage?"

That got a little chuckle from her. I then spent the next five minutes on her top, but well away from her nice breasts. If she was going to keep pretending that she was just here for the massage, then I was going to keep her waiting for the sex.

I then did as much of her legs as I could with the towel on. When it needed to come off I didn't ask, I just quickly removed it. Now that I had better access, I could do her thighs. I spent ten minutes on them, the last two as high as possible without touching her most intimate place. When I had finished she was breathing heavily.

"Please turn over."

She gasped. It was barely audible, but I had heard it. She had made it out of surprise, and possibly disappointment because I was continuing with the massage, instead of making it sexual.

I took my time doing her back, then when I had finished, I placed my hands on her peachy bottom. This time it wasn't a gasp, it was a deep sigh, out of relief and the anticipation of what was to come next. She was now highly excited, even though it was just her bottom I was touching. As I pushed against it, she started pushing back. It was time to turn her over so that I could get to her tits. I was going to spend as long as I could feasting on them, before fingering her. She was going to get four inside her, whether she liked it or not. Then I smiled, of course she would like it.

"Fuck me David."

It was my turn to gasp, and it was a big one. I was stunned, and it was a few seconds before I could speak.

"Turn over."

"No, do it from behind," then she giggled, "My cunt or my ass, I don't mind. You choose."

As I took my shorts off, she got onto all fours.

"What are you waiting for?"

There was a hint of frustration in her voice. I muttered a quick, "Sorry," then I was behind her, ready to push in. Both were on offer, but there was only ever going to be one that I would choose, her sweet juicy cunt.

As I fucked her, I kept thinking about what she had said. It made me even hornier. This was now so fast and furious, that it was never going to last. And it didn't. Another five minutes would have been better, ten would have been perfect, but we only managed two at the most.

"I am going to fucking co..."

Then she climaxed. I needed another three deep strokes before I got mine. As I flooded her cunt she collapsed onto the table. I only rested for a few seconds, then I pulled out of her.

As I showered, I wondered what she would say to me when I got back. I considered, 'That was some fuck', 'That was a great climax' and even 'You must have my ass next time', but I settled on something else.

She was dressed when I returned, and she looked as smart as she always did. I then got a big smile, from her.

"Thank you, that was a wonderful," there was then a slight hesitation before she said the last word. It wasn't fuck, and it wasn't climax. It was what I had thought it would be, 'Massage'.

So far it had been a perfect day, and it would get even better when I got home to Victoria. When I had left for work she had told me she was going to cook us a special meal, but she wouldn't tell me what it was.

It was roast lamb, with all the trimmings. I ate too much. As she cleared the dishes I looked forward to the great sex we would soon be having. However that didn't happen. We ended up having our second argument, and this one was more serious.

It started after I had causally said that it had been a good day at Hilltop Mansion. Her response was unexpected, "I don't like you working there." I couldn't understand why she had said that, she knew what my job was when we had started going out together, so why had she suddenly decided that she didn't like it?

There was no sex that night, but the make-up sex in the morning was fantastic. I even joked to her that we should argue more often, but she didn't find it funny.

When she left for work I went back to sleep. I had another free day with nothing urgent that needed doing, so I was going to have a lazy day.

That evening I got to work a few minutes early, that was good, I could spend some time chatting with Angela.

She asked about Victoria, and I told her it was going well. I thought it best not to mention last night's argument. Then the conversation turned to James.

"You are a friend of James. Have you seen him since he left Hilltop Mansion?"

He was more a colleague than a friend, so that wasn't likely, but I didn't correct her, I just shook my head.

"There are a lot of rumours going around. I thought you might know something."

"Sorry, I only know what was on that piece of paper you showed me."

I didn't like telling her a lie, but I couldn't risk telling her the truth. However I was curious to know what people were saying.

"So what is being said about James?"

"This one I have heard from a few people. Amy wanted to have sex with James, but he turned her down. That made her so mad she fired him."

"That's silly, James will fuck anything that has a pulse. He would never have said no to her."

She thought that was very funny, and I had to wait a while until she had stopped laughing before she told me more.

"I like this one. James has got her pregnant, and he refuses to marry her. She was so angry she wants nothing more to do with him."

It was my turn to laugh. She was nearly sixty, so was that even possible?

"What do you think?"

I moved closer to her, and I could sense her excitement as she waited for me to speak.

"I think," then I moved even closer, before adding, "That he left because he had got a new job."

That got me a slap across my head. It was done playfully, but it still hurt.

When I got to my room I slumped into the chair, then I put my hands behind my head. There was still nearly five minutes before my first client was due, so I had the opportunity to briefly relax before they arrived. I needed to take it. Once I started, it was going to be non-stop. Today's client list was Ms. Nelson, my Sister and then my Aunty. By the end of it I would be exhausted.

Ms. Nelson arrived on time, and she looked flustered. It took her a moment to catch her breath, before she said, "I had to rush, am I late?"

I shook my head, then I pointed to the clock on the wall. She looked pleased when she realised that she wasn't late, in fact she was actually two minutes early.

Turning back to me, she said, "I must have forgotten my manners," then she offered me her hand. I shook it vigorously, that made her smile.

"Do you remember me?"

"Of course. You are Mrs. Green's Granddaughter. The shy young virgin."

That made her crease up with laughter.

I then sat on the chair, watching her undress. It was done with speed, this was a woman who was eager for sex. On Mrs. Green's last visit she had asked me for a favour. She wanted me to 'deflower' her young granddaughter. However, when she arrived, I found out that she had lost her virginity years ago, and that she was a sex fiend, with an almost insatiable appetite.

Despite her being chubby, possibly even fat, I found her very erotic. The next forty minutes were a whirlwind of every sexual activity you can imagine. The highlights being when I fingered her to her second climax, and her third, with the help of my giant dildo, Mr. Big Balls. I only managed to come once, but it was more than enough for me.

When we had finished I had to hurry. I only had ten minutes to shower before my Sister would be here. I managed it in six, which was just in time, because she was early.

I had only just finished greeting her, when there was a knock on the door. It must be Angela. It wasn't, it was Aunty Jane. She was surprised to see Gemma.

"Am I early?"

"Yes, an hour early."

There was confusion for a couple of minutes, until we figured out what had happened. Aunty Jane had been given the wrong time, and when she had arrived the reception desk was empty. Angela wasn't there to tell her that there had been a mix-up.

"Sorry Aunty, you are going to have a long wait."

She didn't look happy. Then, as she was leaving, Gemma put her arms around her to give her a hug. I thought she was consoling her, but then they started whispering to each other. When they giggled, I knew they were plotting something. After breaking from their hug, my Sister was the first to speak.

"It's unfair to make Aunty wait. I think she should stay," then, after putting her hands on her hips, she added, "That is if you can manage both of us together."

After the threesome with Gemma and James, I had vowed that I would never do another. But this was different, and even though it was still as risky as before, I was never going to say no.

"OK, but if we get caught I am going to blame both of you."

That didn't seem to bother them. I then watched as they undressed each other. I hadn't expected that, but I found it highly erotic. They stopped when they were both down to just their knickers. My cock was now so hard it was doing its best to rip my shorts, and when they started fondling each other's breasts, it almost succeeded.

I had only ever had two women at the same time once before. I was on holiday, and they were staying in the same hotel as me. I met them in the bar. We got drinking, and we eventually ending up in bed together. I couldn't believe my luck. I was having sex with two women, and they were Mother and Daughter.

I don't remember exactly what happened, because I was quite drunk, but I do remember it ending with me climaxing inside the Mother, while fingering the Daughter. The next day I woke up looking for a second helping, but they had gone, not just from my room, but also from the hotel. I never saw them again.

This time I wasn't drunk, so I would probably enjoy it more, and I definitely wouldn't forget any of it.

I let them touch each other for a few more minutes, before I decided it was time to join in. I now had both hands on Gemma's tits, and my mouth on Aunty's nipple. Both of them were making appreciative noises, so I knew I was doing a good job.

"Who are you going to fuck first?"

It was Gemma, and she seemed eager to know. However, it was a difficult question. Was there an answer that would please both of them?

"I don't know, you decide?"

The ball was now back in her court.

"I want to be first," then she looked at Aunty Jane, before adding, "If that's OK with you?"

She looked relieved when she got a yes.

"I want you on the table, on your back."

After taking her knickers off, my Sister did what I had asked. As soon as she was lying flat, Aunty was sucking on her tits. That left her cunt for me.

It was now a contest between Aunty and me, to see who could abuse Gemma the most. Aunty was sucking in huge mouthfuls of tit, and I was inserting as many fingers into her cunt as I could. I manged an impressive five, three from one hand, and two from the other, all at the same time. I declared myself the winner.

What we were both doing should have been uncomfortable for my Sister, possibly even painful, but she didn't object, instead she just moaned continuously. She was obviously enjoying it.

"This is good, but I thought you were going to fuck me?"

"No, I've changed my mind."

"What!"

Then she realised I must be teasing her.

"David, you are such a bastard. If you don't do it now, I might change my mind."

I was now worried that she might actually mean it, so I took my shorts off in record time.

"Turn over, I am going to have you from behind."

Then I had a brainwave.

"Wait. Aunty you can get underneath her, so that you can lick her clit while I fuck her."

It took a while for all of us to get into position. At first it was awkward, but then when I moved a bit, to get out of the way of Aunty's head, it worked a treat.

Gemma was now getting long strokes from my cock, and at the same time Aunty was lapping her clit, as fast as a cat drinking milk from a saucer. It was good for me, and for Aunty, but it must be heaven for my Sister.

The only problem when it is this good is that it never lasts for long. We managed another five minutes, six at the most, then Gemma climaxed. I had seen her orgasm lots of times before, but none like this. It was so intense and strong, that at one point I actually thought she might be having a heart attack.

When it eventually ended, she collapsed, taking me with her, and almost crushing Aunty.

I got five minutes rest before Aunty Jane reminded me that it was now her turn. We could both tell that Gemma wasn't interested, and that was confirmed when she said she was going for a shower. I was OK with that, it would be no fun for any of us if we forced her into it.

I hadn't climaxed in Gemma, so I was eager to come, but I still wanted to take my time with Aunty. Five minutes sucking on her nice nipples was enough to get us both worked up again. I then took her knickers off so that I could go down on her.

I spent the next few minutes just sticking my tongue into her opening, so that I could saviour the taste and smell of her sweet cunt. Then I got to work on her magnificent clit. Its size always amazed me.

It didn't take me long to find the right spot, and when I did, her moaning went off the scale. I kept on it for a few more minutes, then I had to back off, she was getting too near to a climax. After another minute or so, even a gentle lick was in danger of taking her over the edge. It was now time to fuck her.

When I pushed into her, it was done with force, and it made her gasp. She was about to say something, but I stifled it by giving her a long hard stroke that was almost brutal. The time for anything subtle was over, this was hot and passionate, just as it should be.

"I can't take much more of this."

I muttered, "Yes you can," then I pushed her legs higher so that I could plough into her deeper.

That was enough to make her come. It was a big one, impressive, but not as good as Gemma's. It was only when her orgasm was fading, that I managed my climax. I grunted like a wild animal as I flooded her cunt, only stopping when my balls were completely drained.

It was only when I was getting off the table, that I noticed Gemma sitting in the chair. She was now dressed.

Aunty didn't bother showering, I think because she could see that Gemma was keen to leave. Five minutes later I was getting a big hug from both of them. Their parting words sent a shiver of excitement down my spine.

Aunty said, "We must do this again."

"Yes, next week," was my Sister's reply.

I was still high with excitement when I got home. Victoria should have been there, but she wasn't, but there was a note on the kitchen table.

'David, you do know I love you, but I cannot continue sharing you with the women you see at work. I should be enough for you. If you want our relationship to continue, then you must leave Hilltop Mansion.'

I did love her, but I also loved my job. I was now angry with her for making me choose. I spent the next hour thinking about it, but I couldn't decide. I would try again in the morning.

Just out of curiosity, if you were in the same situation as Peter, what would your decision be?

--

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.