David Enjoys his Perfect Job Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited until she had recovered before extracting Mr. Big Balls. It came out without any problems, and it was now sticky with her juices.

"That was wonderful, you have an amazing dildo."

"And you have an amazing..."

She giggled before I could finish.

So another satisfied client, and another large tip. It had been highly enjoyable, and next up was Mother. I did have the perfect job.

She was ten minutes early. I was only just ready when she knocked on the door.

"Sorry, I was late so I rushed. Then I ended up being early. I hope you don't mind."

I just smiled, then I kissed her on the cheek. Not on the lips, that would have been inappropriate!

This time I didn't leave the room, I just turned my back on her as she undressed.

"I am ready now."

When I turned round, my jaw dropped. She was ready, but not for a massage. She was lying on her back, completely naked, and with her knees high and her legs wide. A perfect position for fucking. She had made it clear what she wanted, but while I had been with Mrs. Henderson, I had decided on something else for her.

When she closed her eyes, I quietly walked to the chair. The dildo was on it, hidden under a towel. When I got back to the end of the table I had it in my hand. I then put it down while I got undressed. Mother opened her eyes, but when she saw I was taking my clothes off she smiled, before closing them again. She hadn't seen Mr. Big Balls.

When I pushed the tip into her, she didn't react. Good, she thought it was my cock. I manged to get half of it in before she realised. Her eyes were now open, and her head was raised. There was a look on her face that was a mixture of shock and horror, but she didn't speak.

Casually, I said, "Just relax, and let me take care of you."

I stood there smiling, waiting to see what she would do next. I tried to make it look as if it was no big deal. For the next few seconds, she looked at what was between her legs, and then she sighed.

She was now lying down again, and her eyes were closed. I couldn't stop grinning as I slowly pushed the rest of it in. She now had ten inches of thick dildo deep up her cunt. After this, whatever my Father had between his legs was never going to be enough for her ever again.

I then moved to the side of the table. When I offered my cock to her mouth she accepted it willingly. She managed six inches before she started gagging. As she fellated me I started fucking her with the dildo. Short strokes at first, but then after a few minutes, the full ten inches.

I hadn't lubricated the dildo, but it still had Hillary's cunt juice on it, and it now had hers as well. It was now moving in and out of her like a well-oiled piston. It wouldn't be long before she exploded.

We continued like this for another five minutes, then she upped the pace. I took that as a sign that she was approaching her climax, so I hurried her along by fucking her faster with Mr. Big Balls.

I came first. When she got the first spurt, she jerked her head back, and the rest of it went onto her face. Then she moved her head again, but this time because she was climaxing. Her head rolled from side to side until it had ended. I slowly removed the dildo, but she didn't seem to notice. It was hot and sticky, and when I held it to my nose it smelt divine. Who doesn't love the smell of a nice juicy cunt?

Nothing was said about what we had just done. It was just a massage. However I did get a big hug from her as she was leaving, and her parting words sent a shiver down my spine.

"Thank you David. See you next week."

It had been a good day, and it was going to get better. I had made arrangements to see Victoria again. We were going for a drink, but we both knew it would end up with us being in bed together. That first fuck at Hillary Henderson's party had been enjoyable, and I was keen to repeat it, but I had a feeling that there was going to be more to this relationship than just sex. I liked her, and I could tell that she felt the same about me.

When I woke the next day, I knew I was in love. Last night with Victoria had been all I had hoped for. Hot sex, then a meeting of minds. We had talked until the early hours.

When it was time to go back to Hilltop Mansion, I had slept with Victoria another three times, each one better than the last. I was seeing her again tonight after work, so I needed to keep something in reserve.

"Hi Angela, who do I have today?"

"Just one, somebody called Jameson. That's all I have on her."

I was about to leave, but it looked as if Angela was going to say something, so I waited, but she didn't speak.

"Anything else?"

She hesitated, before saying, "No."

I smiled at her, then I left. There was something she wanted to say, perhaps she would tell me later on.

Jameson turned out to be Iris, one of the ladies at Mrs. Henderson's party. I had massaged her that night, and she had now come back for more. If I remembered correctly, she was in her early seventies, but she didn't look it. Without any prior knowledge you would say that she was no older than sixty.

She didn't immediately undress, instead she sat on the chair, and we talked about the party. Not about what had happened when we were alone, but about how good it had been. Nice food, even better wine, and interesting guests. What more do you want from a party?

When she did eventually undress, she took her time. She didn't ask me to leave, and I think she enjoyed me watching her as she took her clothes off. When she got to her underwear, she stopped.

"David, will you please take these off for me."

After unhooking her bra, I held the cups under my hands, before taking it off. Her breasts were firm and heavy. Whoever had enhanced them had done an amazing job. I only knew they were false, because a woman in her seventies doesn't have breasts like these.

Her knickers were soft and silky, obviously expensive. Before pulling them down, I stroked her bottom, enjoying the firmness of it. When I had them down to her ankles, she stepped out of them.

I helped her onto the table. She was now on her back, ready for the massage to start. For the next thirty minutes it was just that. A nice firm massage to work her muscles. It got more interesting though when I touched her tits, especially the nipples. Last time I had swiftly moved onto her cunt, this time I was more patient. It was another ten minutes before my hands and mouth left her tits.

When my fingers found her cunt, she gave a deep moan. I quickly squeezed three of them into her, then I put my thumb on her clit. Last time she had climaxed before we could fuck, this time I was going to make sure that didn't happen again. I then rubbed it gently, not too hard, just enough to get her juices flowing.

She was now so wet that she was leaking onto the table. Time to fuck her. I didn't lift her legs very high, just enough so that I could push into her.

I was now up to my balls in her, and she was surprisingly tight, especially for her age. Had she had some work done down there as well? I didn't care, all that mattered to me was that it felt good.

Five minutes later it got even better, my climax was building and I knew it was going to be a good one. She must be close as well. However she lasted another couple of minutes before she got to the boil.

"Fuck me harder."

Then she reached it, without any extra effort from me. Her cunt was so wet it took me another thirty seconds before I climaxed, and it was a good one. I was still spurting into her when she spoke.

"Thank you David, that was just what I needed," then she giggled when she realised I hadn't finished yet.

After showering I helped her to dress. It felt very intimate doing it for her. I got a nice tip from her as well. Only one client for the day, but I couldn't complain. I had enjoyed it, and I was seeing Victoria again tonight.

I took my time showering, I had plenty of time before I had to meet Victoria. When I got back to the massage room there was a note on the table.

'** URGENT ** Amy wants to see you. Love Angela xxx'.

I went straight to her office.

"Thank you David, this won't take long. I hope you don't need to leave now, because you have another client."

"No, I can stay."

It would make me ten to fifteen minutes late for Victoria. Not ideal, but also not a problem.

"There is going to be a bit of a wait. They will be here in two hours."

I wished she had told me that before I had agreed to stay. I wasn't happy but I forced a smile.

"Can I ask who they are, and why so late?"

I got a curt "No," from her, and a look that said 'Don't ask any more questions'.

On my way back I stopped off to see Angela. Before I could say anything, she put her hands up, then she said, "Please don't ask."

So she did know something, but it wasn't fair to try and force it out of her. She was a good friend, and she would tell me if she could.

"It's OK, I understand."

She looked relieved that I wasn't annoyed with her.

I was now back in my room, with two hours to kill. The first thing I did was call Victoria. I expected some grief from her, but she was very understanding. Like me she was curious, why the big mystery?

Fortunately I had a book with me, the latest bestseller, but I was well into it. When I had finished it there was still half an hour to go. There was nothing to do now but sit and wait. Then I dozed off. I don't know how long I slept, but I was woken up by a knock on the door. Before I could reply, it was opened. Two big burley men entered, wearing suits. A young woman followed behind. She was dressed as a nurse.

One of the men smiled at me, before saying, "Don't mind us. We just need to check some things."

I was now wide awake. What was going on? I watched in fascination while they looked around the room. One of the men had some sort of electrical gadget in his hand. He kept waving it about, eventually he stopped, and he seemed happy with the results, because he was smiling.

"We need to move the chair," she then pointed to where she wanted it to go.

It was quickly moved for her by, 'Gadget Man'. As they left, the men didn't say anything, but the woman did.

"Thank you. I will be back in a few minutes."

Was she my client? Was she even a real nurse? I just shook my head, I had no idea what was going on.

Five minutes later there was another knock on the door.

I shouted, "Come in."

This time the door was opened by a different man, but he was as well dressed, and as big, as the other two had been. He then kept the door open, so that the woman who I had seen before, could push a wheelchair in. Seated in it was an old man, and he looked more dead than alive. I had been so busy looking at him, that I didn't notice another woman enter the room, until she spoke.

"You must be David. It's nice to meet you, please call me Julie," then she waved in the direction of the man in the wheelchair, before adding, "And this is my husband."

I greeted both of them with, "Hello."

The man then left us, but I would bet money he hadn't gone further than the other side of the door. He was a bodyguard. Julie then took me to one side, and I bent my head so that she could speak to me quietly.

"This is a delicate matter. Don't be fooled by my husband. His body might be a wreck, but his mind is still as sharp as a knife. I am here so that you can massage me, and he is here to watch."

She looked at me to see if I had a problem with that. I was going to have to fuck her with her husband and the nurse in the room. I was confident I could do it, and what she saw in my face must have assured her, because she continued.

"My husband is a very private person, hence all the security. I apologise for the late hour, but we wanted the place to ourselves. Do you have any questions?"

I wanted to impress her by thinking of one, but she had explained it so well that there was nothing else I needed to know.

"There is one other thing. My husband is very, very wealthy. He owns Hilltop Mansion. It's only one of his numerous investments. With great wealth always comes great power. We were never here. Do you understand?"

I gulped before saying, "Yes," this was getting heavy.

"Good, I have been told that you can be trusted."

I stayed in the room as she undressed. She was now lying on the table, face down and naked. As I poured oil onto my hands I looked at her body. I had guessed her age as mid-thirties, but now, without her clothes, I changed it to forty. She was a small woman, not much more than five feet tall, and with a slim build. But she was curvy in all the right places. She obviously kept herself in shape, and I could see why a rich man had married her. If he had done that twenty years ago then he would have been a lucky man. In her early twenties she would have been a stunner. Even now she would still turn heads, and I was being paid to fuck her. Does anybody have a better job than me?

I wasn't sure if she was here just for the sex, or if she also wanted a massage. For the first time with a new client it's always best to start with a massage, and continue until you get some indication that they want something else. It was thirty minutes before that happened.

"Thank you David."

Then she turned over. It took her a few seconds to get comfortable, but when she had finished moving, it was clear to me what she wanted. Her legs were now slightly apart, hinting at what was between them, and her hands were under her breasts, pushing them slightly up. She was inviting me to play with them.

When I touched her tits, she moved her hands away, and then, after glancing at her husband to make sure he was watching, she closed her eyes. I had to be careful, this wasn't just about pleasuring her, I also needed to make sure he had a clear view of what was going on.

As I sucked hard on her nipple she moaned loudly, but I could also hear some noise coming from her husband. I tried to ignore him as I concentrated on her. Each time I switched, she arched her back so that her nipple could get into my mouth quicker. I was enjoying it, and at times I even forgot I had an audience.

I spent ten wonderful minutes doing nothing but sucking on her, then she pushed gently on my head. Good, I was ready for a change as well.

When my hand went between her legs, she opened wide for me. I teased her opening with just the tips of two fingers. When she started pushing against them, I squeezed them deep into her, up to the knuckles. That got a deep satisfying groan from her. I looked across at her husband, his face was still impassive, but his eyes were fixed on her cunt. Then I noticed the nurse, she was standing behind the wheelchair looking in the same direction as her patient, but there was a strange look on her face. I couldn't tell if she was disgusted with what was happening, or if she wished it was happening to her rather than to her employer. It was unsettling, and I wished I hadn't looked at her.

A minute later I had forgotten all about it. My full attention was now on Julie's cunt. I now had three fingers up her, and another two from my other hand were on her clit. If I didn't concentrate she would climax before I could got to fuck her.

"Please, I need you inside me."

I was, but with my fingers. She was letting me know that she wanted my cock instead. With hindsight I should have taken my clothes off when she had, but all I could do now was to be quick. I was naked in record time, and then, without any hesitation, I was thrusting into her. She was tight, and I had to push hard to get the last couple of inches in.

"Fuck, it's too big."

I couldn't help smiling. A lot of women have said that the first time I had given them my full length, but none had ever asked me to stop and take it out. She was no exception.

I was now putting on a show, fucking her as hard and as deep as I could. She might be rich and powerful, but now that she was at the end of my cock, she was just another woman striving for a big climax. And I was going to make sure that she got one. I wondered if her husband and the nurse were impressed with my efforts, but when I looked at them I wished I hadn't. His cock was out, and she was masturbating him. It was a decent size, but only semi-erect. She might be flogging a dead horse.

I felt sorry for him, but I didn't let it put me off my stride. The only way I could possibly help him was to fuck his wife to a big climax. Seeing that might give him one as well.

"Fuck me hard Bill."

I just hoped that was her husband's name, but if it wasn't, did it really matter? They were both her for sexual gratification, however they could get it.

As soon as I gave her what she had asked for, her breathing changed. It was now laboured. Her climax was building nicely.

"She is going to come."

I had said it for the benefit of the nurse, so that she could try to finish him off as well. A minute later her orgasm surged through her body. She arched her back as it reached its peak, then she collapsed back onto the table. As I pulled out of her I looked at her husband. I wasn't sure, but he looked to be smiling. His cock was now completely limp, and the nurse was wiping something off her hands with a tissue. I was pleased for him, there was still life in the old dog.

She didn't bother showering, and she dressed quickly.

I held the door open, so that the nurse could push the wheelchair out. Julie followed behind. As she was leaving, she surprised me by turning back and hugging me. I sensed she wanted to say something, so I bent my head towards hers

"Thank you, from both of us. It has been a long time since he..."

Then she stopped, and I got a big smile from her as she released me.

"I almost forgot. See Amy tomorrow, she will have something for you."

When I got home it was after midnight, but Victoria was still up. We then had our first argument. It wasn't about me being late, it was because I wouldn't tell her why I was late. She tried everything, including, "You need to trust me," and "We shouldn't have any secrets," but I wouldn't budge. Eventually she stormed off to bed. I joined her five minutes later, and she spent all night with her back towards me.

In the morning nothing was said, but I could tell she was still irritated. I did want to tell her, but I had an uneasy feeling that if it was ever discovered that I had talked about it, the consequences would be much worse than just losing my job. In a few days she would forget about it, and we would be back to normal. I could wait.

When I got to work that evening, the first thing I said to Angela was, "We can never talk about it."

Her face was solemn as she nodded. Good, she understood the seriousness of it. Then, after giving me the client list for the day, she informed me that Amy wanted to see me.

I was in and out of her office in less than a minute.

"From a satisfied client," then I was dismissed.

I waited until I was back in my room before opening the envelope. It was a let-down. Yes it was a decent amount, but only the same as what Mrs. Henderson gives me after each visit. I had expected more from somebody who was probably a billionaire, but I guess you don't get that wealthy by being overgenerous.

My Sister was on today's list, but first I had a new client, Ms. R. A. R. Parker-Smith. The name sounded very formal, and while I waited for her I tried to imagine what she would be like, and what those impressive initials stood for. My guess was that she was called Rachel, Anne, Ruth, and that she was a posh lady in her fifties.

"Hello, I am Rebecca."

I hadn't thought of that name, and I was wrong about her age. She was mid-thirties, but she was posh.

"Hi I am David, nice to meet you."

I then held my hand out, so that she could shake it, but she didn't respond. Then it hit me, she was blind. I had thought that she was wearing dark glasses inside as some sort of fashion statement. Also, that was why Amy had accompanied her to the room. I felt stupid, somebody should have warned me.