David meets TG Jenny...

Story Info
David is mesmerized - a transgender encounter begins.
3k words
4.46
6k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flabuf
flabuf
174 Followers

This story is both non-consent and transgender (there is no 'category' for that). If you have no desire for transgender stories, please simply pass it up. If you love it, let me know and a series may be in the making. If you're an editor, I'm open to a conversation.

Have fun!

David needed a haircut, over the course of his travels it had grown too long and unruly. Today it was knotted from his riding through the back roads on a 4 wheeler, screaming down dirt pathways and laughing all the way. His face covered with dirt from the streams and mud puddles he could wash, but his hair... well, that was another matter.

So here he was, in Davao, in the Philippines looking into the stylist's shop, the walls red, the chairs in some need of repair, the lone stylist a beautiful black haired lady who was sweeping the floors and replacing her stock, readying, it seemed, the salon for tomorrow's opening. It was getting late and he really needed to have something done so, hoping he might convince her to take care of his problem he tried the door.

It was locked.

He tapped on the window lightly. The stylist looked up at him and mouthed "We're closed."

He tapped again and made his best 'pleading' look, which he did with a smirk and smile on his face which had her chuckle to herself, shake her head, and come to the door.

"Yes?" she said, still smiling and shaking her head to herself knowing where this was headed. She wanted to go home, to have a hot meal and hotter shower, but he was cute and even cuter with his 'Please help me' look.

"I know... I know you're closing up, but if you could help me with this mess I've created... well, I'd do just about anything! Please????"

"Ah..." she thought to herself and opened the door letting him in and waved towards one of the chairs she'd just cleaned off. As he wandered over, she closed the door again and pulled the blinds so no one else would think she was open, she didn't need any more customers tonight.

Jenny then went to the chair, one which leaned backwards and had an indentation so the customer could be laid back and their hair washed into the basin below, looked at him and the mess that was both dirt and knotted hair, smiled again and said ""Oh honey, you are a mess... This is going to take a while."

Jenny, the proprietor and stylist, was dressed differently from most stylists David was used to. Perhaps this was a Filipina thing, he thought, having only used stylists in the US where he was from. Her hair was the deep black that Asian women often have, but also had the sheen, the iridescence which was almost a blue black and accentuated her face. It was long, straight, and perfect. Her outfit was casual, a pair of white, loose fitting slacks held up by an elastic waist band, and blouse. The top was a button down which, when he was watching from outside, he saw her pull from being tucked in to knotting it just below her ample breasts, unbuttoning the top 4 buttons which had the effect of creating a 'V' which shifted as she cleaned and showing just a touch of her light brown nipple on the left as she leaned over. The evening was hot and there were tiny beads of sweat forming in her cleavage.

"Damn." he thought... "She's hot."

Before David could even think, Jenny stood behind him and started up the water, warming it as she lowered his head to the basin to start his shampoo, her hands moving professionally through the mess that was his hair.

"So, tell me honey, what did you do to create this mess?" thinking, as she worked that he had a nice face. High cheek bones, eyes deep, green with specks of brown and yellow... wise eyes, but playful. His nose a bit too thin perhaps, but it fit him. What she was most attracted to though were his lips. Jenny had a thing for lips and his were unnaturally perfect for his face and coloring. Medium lips with a tiny 'u' shape at the top accentuating the rise from the sides of his mouth, the lower portion a pleasant crescent, not bulbous, nor thin... just... perfect.

"4 Wheeling"... it's what I came to the Philippines for. Well, that, scuba diving, and to experience the Filipino culture."

He closed his eyes as she used the wand to start wetting his hair for the shampoo, the water just a little too warm, but soothing, her other hand combing the knots in his hair gently but firmly. Her voice, pleasant, her accent enjoyable. It was obvious that English was her second language as he could almost hear her searching for the right words. Filipino her native tongue. A language which had bits of Chinese, English and Spanish as well as the original island language, Tagalog. He could feel her closeness, her thumbs and fingers as they worked the shampoo through the strands which were coming loose bit by bit, the strength of her fingers massaging his scalp as they worked their magic. There was something about that which had him exhale deeply and relax his shoulders and his mind. He was enjoying the experience.

He was lost in the feeling, his eyes still closed when the water was shut off and he heard her voice again, "You've got gorgeous hair Sugar, but you're treating it like a teenage boy treats his first car. It's a love/hate thing."

Jenny's voice sounded like a girlfriend David used to have when she was in high school. A cheerleader's voice, sexy, but different, a register that was pleasant and not the high pitch some girls had.

She dried his hair with a towel and moved him into another chair in front of a large mirror.

"You just sit there. Let me work on this a bit." David sat. He was used to being more dominate in his relationships, both with men and women, but in the moment he felt comfortable simply doing what Jenny requested... there was something there in her voice, a confidence, a certainty. She knew what she was doing and his natural reaction was to follow her lead. Jenny continued combing and stroking with her fingers as she talked.

"You'll be lucky if we don't have to cut these knots out."

"That would be fine with me, I needed a hair cut as well. In fact, I was going to find a barber tomorrow since we, my buddies and I, had a day off to ourselves."

David reached up to run his own hand through his hair to indicate how long it was getting and how much he might want to cut off and he accidently bumped into Jenny's crotch. "Oops, excuse me."

"No problem... Now, this is going to take a bit, do you have a name you'd like me to use honey?"

"David, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. And, thank you for helping me." then "I don't know your name either."

"Jenny... " Jenny laughed softly..

"Well thank you again, Jenny."

Jenny started to work, the knots now out of his hair she combed it with long strokes, pulling it back, then parting it, playing with 'looks'.

"Tell me what you'd like Honey." Jenny always used 'honey' for her male clients, it didn't make any difference what their names actually were, it was easier for her and she found that most men liked it.

She was standing behind him, he facing the mirror, the chair a bit lower than he was used to, but not unnaturally so. As she worked her hands through his still damp hair she was close enough he could feel her body touching the back of his head slightly.. It was mesmerizing.

"I guess I'd just like a bit of a trim, something to shape my hair. Nothing major."

Jenny started to work. She lifted his hair on the side and, with a pair of scissors snipped making a cut that took off perhaps less than a half inch there. She did it again and again. Pulling his hair out in slightly different places and slicing through it in straight, professional lines. As she did he could feel her closeness, her body occasionally touching him, his upper arm and shoulder. It was a nice feeling.

She started on the top and moved back and forth as she did so she pressed a touch closer. Nothing too direct, but he could feel her moving against him. She reached across his head and, as she did he could distinctly feel something different. Enjoying the attention, and the touch, he smiled and thought, but said nothing.

"You alright, David?" Jenny asked.

"Yeah." David responded quizzically. "Just thinking."

"What you thinking, honey?" Jenny pressed closer on David's shoulder and that threw David off even more. The aroma. David knew that aroma anywhere. It was covered up for the most part by the fragrances of the salon, but it was still there.

"I'm a little embarrassed." David responded "You smell like you just had sex."

"Just had sex!!! Yeah, that'll be the day!" Jenny laughed heartily at the comment. "So where did you get that idea?"

"Well" haltingly "I have had my share... and the aroma... well, it's making me horny."

Jenny laughed again. "So you love that, huh?"

"Oh yeah, I can't help it."

"Well, maybe you'll get lucky tonight... after your haircut you'll look so good maybe you'll be irresistible..." She shifted again and said "You stay right there, honey, I'll be back in a second." and with that she went to the back of the salon and disappeared for just a few moments, returned to her cutting position and whispered "Where were we?"

"You'd just told me I'd be irresistible." he smiled thinking "Maybe... to her."

"Ah, yes, that. We'll see."

And with that she lowered the chair an inch or two and moved to the other side. When she started there, she pressed lightly against him as she worked, he could feel her softness and... something else. As she worked she started to sway and with the swaying he felt what should have been her flat belly have a bulge, and it shifted from side to side as she swayed, first behind his shoulder then in front of it. It was distinct.... and not unpleasant. He closed his eyes and without thinking he turned his head to the right, where her body was touching him.

Jenny set her scissors down...

He exhaled, his lips separating slightly as he took a deep breath in through his mouth, his eyes still closed.

It was then that she touched his lips to her pants... "That's it.", he thought... "she's... she's... not... she's... a ladyboy" Just as the thought went through his head, Jenny stopped and, with both hands, pushed the waistband of her trousers down slightly and touched his lips with the tip of her beautiful, perfect, 7" cock.

He was totally surprised, his eyes opened wide and he moved his head back quickly only to feel her hands holding his head moving it back to almost exactly where it was. He looked up into her face and then down in front of him where he was nose to eye with Jenny's... penis.

David couldn't keep his eyes off of her, he stared at the dick in his face, then quickly up at Jenny's face, back down, and back up again. His mouth slightly open from the surprise, Jenny's dick now slipped forward against David's lips.

Jenny's trip to the back had been to free her cock which normally she had tucked to look more feminine. She had removed her panties completely and bra and now she was free to do exactly what she had thought of when she first saw him at her door.

"Are you OK, honey?"

and with that she started to move her hands through his hair again and as she did so she leaned in a little which had the effect of pushing the tip of her cock just inside David's startled lips.

"Mmmmphhh.."

David pulled back "Ummm... yes... I'm OK", thinking, "What else am I supposed to say?"

"Good" Jenny responded, her dick now bobbing in front of David's face as she worked.

"Excuse me."

"Yessss, what would you like to be excused for?" her dick now tapped David's nose and Jenny dragged it across his face touching his cheeks, nose, lips and even up onto his forehead, her sac touching his lips as she did.

"I... um... I..."

"Yes?"

Jenny shifted to the left and then to the right, her dick softly running across David's nose again.

"Um...."

"Yes?" She did it again, and then lowered it down....

David was gone. He'd never touched another man's penis and now he had this happening with a stylist with a smile on her face.

"I, uh..."

"Let me help you..." Jenny said as she held David's head softly but firmly and moved him closer toward her crotch parting his lips with the tip of her dick, resting it on David's lower lip.

"Uh..." as David started to speak Jenny pushed forward an inch entering David's nearly perfect mouth. She watched as the head of her tool entered and loved seeing it disappearing underneath David's nose and upper lip.

"Like that?"

David couldn't respond verbally and just nodded his head quickly, tentatively.

"I thought you might... you are handsome and... I was hoping... it's why I opened the salon for you."

David nodded again.

Sitting there, Jenny pushing ever so slightly forward with her hips, her cock was now halfway in his mouth, David thought 'Why not?' and just sat there as Jenny continued push her dick ever so slightly in and out of David's mouth as she talked.

David then felt a shift, Jenny took both hands on David's head and pulled his face firmly forward, much more forcefully. David's mouth opened with this motion and he felt face Jenny's cock press forward touching the back of his mouth.

"Oh yes... you feel good, honey. Just like that." Jenny pressed David's face into her. "Yeah, that's it."

Before David knew it he was responding, his mouth opened only wide enough for him feel the skin of her cock, her hardness, careful not to touch it with his teeth as she now rocked forward and back... almost exiting his lips, sometimes simply staying there allowing only the tip to enter, and then others deeper and deeper into his mouth. It was at these times that he could feel the tip pressing against the back of his throat and felt himself deny the gag reflex that was so involuntary. And then, unexpectedly, he opened his mouth wide and forced his face into Jenny's belly, his hands on her ass pulling her forward into him, wanting to feel the 'pop' he'd heard about when a cock passes the inner sphincter of the recipient's mouth and enters their throat.

"Oh my God." he thought. "Oh my God." David had thought he'd experienced almost everything, but this was something that had never crossed his mind even obliquely.

Jenny was now rhythmically, purposely, sliding in and out of David's gorgeous mouth, holding his head steady in her hands as she stroked back and forth. "Yes! Oh you are good." She pressed as deeply as she could into David's open jaws and could feel it each time she crossed the barrier, each time going just a little deeper until, finally, she could go no further, her pubic hair pressed into his nose, her sac on his lower lip and chin...

His gag reflex kicked in and he heaved slightly, his body convulsing, but she held him there, as deep as she could possibly go, until it stopped. He breathed around the cock in his mouth and throat, and his eyes looked up, almost pleading. She smiled at him... "Hold my balls, honey."

David's first reaction was to shake his head, this wasn't happening. But then, as if he had no control over his own thoughts or body, he reached up with and held Jenny's balls lightly his fingers rolling them around then squeezing them lightly as Jenny rocked back and forth again.

The thought was quickly replaced when he felt Jenny's balls tighten up against her body and the pulses of cum as they streamed from the sac through Jenny's perfectly shaped dick and into his waiting mouth.

Jenny at first pressed hard into David's throat. She watched as his saliva drooled from the sides of his mouth now combined with her cum, as her spasms subsided she backed away to where the tip of her dick was just inside of David's lips. David reached up and stroked it, sloppily wet, wanting to taste every drop of the sweet/salty fluid. He then softly coaxed out the last drops before leaning back just a touch allowing its exit and rubbing her softening dick on his face. David was in a trance as rubbed her softened cock first on his eyes, cheeks, and forehead then back to his lips. He breathed in deeply, smelling the scent of Jenny's crotch between her dick and balls nuzzling them with his nose. He sucked those perfect nuggets in his mouth and then wiped his face again and again with her cock mesmerized with the smell and feel of it all.

Kissing Jenny's balls and then cleaning Jenny's cock with his mouth, tongue and lips, David felt he'd done something wonderful. He looked up at Jenny as if to ask "Are you done with me?" He wiped Jenny's dick on her face one more time and then sweetly tucked it back into her slacks and straightened them, feeling her bulge once more under the fabric.

"Thank you." David almost whispered.

"My pleasure." Jenny brushed the last knots out of David's hair, and said "There you go. You look satisfied."

"Thank you, again. You are just amazing."

"You're very welcome."

The two of them straightened up, he still tasting her, she smiling. She walked him to the door and asked "Will you become a regular customer?"

"Yes, yes, I think I will..."

flabuf
flabuf
174 Followers