All Comments on 'David's Ordeal'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
Great as all your work!

I liked this very much!

Thanks

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It may have been the only entry to the contest

But it still made the contest worthwhile! A great story, and excellent description of some complex games.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More under-the-skirt face sitting please

We need more sexy under the skirt knicker stories like this instead of the usual straight bang bang thankyou mam stuff

BobRooneyBobRooneyabout 14 years ago
Sexy!

I love satin and dominant women, so this was a real treat for me. Thanks!

garyr19680garyr19680about 14 years ago
erotic

I'm new to this genre and enjoyed your story very much. I think that I'll be fantasizing about this type of fun more and more in my 'solo' sessions. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Unsure of my comment

Near the end you refer to the "end of his ordeal"? He was stuck in a room with a bunch of horny women that kept sticking his head under their dresses. It sounded like he only struggled for breathe one or two times? Other than worrying about catching a nasty disease, why would this be an ordeal? One thing baffled me. Why wasn't he trying to lick and munch away on all the pussy? This "face sitting" seems to be a silly game. If he starts to have a difficult time breathing and no amount of moving around frees him to breath, use your teeth! He'd breathe in a heart beat.

Sorry. I just don't get it.

im18zapakcomim18zapakcomabout 10 years ago
Treat!!!!!

It right. I had treat reading this. Wonderful imagination. superb reading experience.

Great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sounds like fun

May all our ordeals be such as this one

Lol

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 8 years ago
Magic

I enjoyed this! Inventive and fun. Easy to picture myself as David - lucky guy.

Your writing flows and is vivid. Looking forward to more of yours!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1530 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...