All Comments on 'David's Shorts'

by DominicWolfXXX

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
StraycatndcStraycatndc5 months ago

"What more could I ask for?"

I know I, for one, could not ask for more. I was hard through all 3 pages, from the sweaty pits through the sneeky huffing of shorts to the little white droplet hanging from the tip of his hood. God! So hot! What would have made me explode would have been using his own cum as lube. Definitely one of my most favorite stories, and author here! Thanks for experience 😘

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a hot story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

O. M. G. Best story ever. Amazing development, brilliant narrative!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Had a similar experience. I was the David and I finished him against the door of a hotel bathroom. We both finished twice. Fabulous story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love it please keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Brilliant writing style! Love all the small details you gave.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I so wish for a continuation, knowing I might regret it as this is perfect as a stand alone, but goddamn I wanna read more and know how it ends between these two

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow, hot story, I love the voyeur aspect and the description of watching his big cock and balls bouncing in his shorts as David jogs by. The masculine scent of David's shorts and the way it drove Jon over the line into a wild orgasm, so hot and passionate. I love the man scent, short sniffing and Jon's masturbation fantasy aspect because as a married guy who really wants to to try sucking off a couple of my long term friends, I constantly think about what their crotches smell like and I end coming hard when I fantasize about their scent, usually using my own underwear as the fuel for my fantasy. What a great story, had me wanking through the whole three pages. You should write more! Perhaps one day I can actually experience my fantasy to get caught sniffing one of my friends exercise gear, jockstrap, bike shorts, underwear etc and then having it lead to my being face fucked with musky balls on my nose...nice.

Bbcluver59Bbcluver595 months ago

Mmmmmm…omg! Your story has me so hard and dripping wet. Very nicely written. You painted great pictures with your storytelling. Keep writing….please.

ilike2watchu5oneilike2watchu5one5 months ago

Amazing story, my pants are a mess now! When I read this again I'll do so without any. I loved the details and could visualize the entire scene. I'm certain I'll dream of red shorts tonight!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was so freaking hot. I know I will be reading this story again.

lucky627lucky6274 months ago

I don't believe I have ever left a comment before buit, I must here to encourage you to keep writing. I edged the whole way through. Would love to read more.

Chelsea4lifeChelsea4life4 months ago

Great story. Hope you continue to share your talent!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story. I can read it over and over and keep getting excited by it. I will read anything you write.

byunjaesbyunjaes23 days ago

this was so fuckingggg good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous