All Comments on 'David's Worst Nightmare Pt. 01'

by nudedude03

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ju8streadingju8streading8 months ago

his mother is mental

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle8 months ago

At least make it believable.

The lawsuits from this would make David so wealthy he wouldn’t have to work again. Ever. And so far, this was just secudkmassault, meaning a simple trip to the police would have everyone arrested.

Lastly, having the mother there is a breach of policy. He’s an adult and as such, the mother would be escorted out of the room.

Lastly, getting his junk handled would give him an erection. The doctor knows this. Same it’s rubbing his prostrate. This isn’t embarrassing, just human physiology

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another great story by you! Can’t wait for Part 2 and more if planned! Do not listen to the haters, there are plenty of us that enjoy all your stories!

Love the overbearing mother aspect you have in your stories. Makes the humiliation even more humiliating. Poor David! Wonder how he’ll be humiliated next!

contestwinnercontestwinner8 months ago

As always a fantastic story.

Although I've never been a fan of insest themes, this was written very well to include it for those who like that kind of thing, while also catering to those of us who don't. I have been loving your stories since I discovered your work a few months ago. So thrilling to see you putting out so much content.

Oh and no doubt there will be some pointlessly man and dismissive comments on this story in the future simply because that's the kind of place the internet is sometimes, but your work is actively bringing joy to so many of us and has for year, and that is NOT going un-noticed. Thank you for all hope hard work. I'm a big fan.

contestwinnercontestwinner8 months ago

Oh also, apropos of nothing at all, the best erotica is almost never *realistic.*

And you wrote the best erotica. ;)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story as always! Love the humiliation this poor boy went through. Mom should be present for more humiliation. Would love a story from you involving protagonists that are swimmers, cops, or firefighters! I feel like there would be a fun story with each. Keep up the great work and can’t wait for parts 2 onward!

dnsontndnsontn8 months ago

I laughed way too much. This is awful and fantastic.

dnsontndnsontn8 months ago

Now I’ve read the comments and same: I laughed way too much at them too! Your Author’s Note warned of flights of fantasy and you took us there. Sweet, submissive David. What might set him off next?

VHarringtonVHarrington8 months ago

Very fun story with a great sense of true humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved this story! It checked all the boxes I enjoy in cfnm erotica. Loved the four plain girls getting their chance to see, feel & explore the handsomest boy in school; even his asshole. If complainers are looking for realism, go else where. Please continue David’s story & more time with the four homely classmates.

BarbloverBarblover7 months ago

Your story is stellar! I loved it. After all this, will Mimi force David to become her boyfriend? I don't think she'll let handsome David go that easily. I even imagine that he can be a boy friend for each 4 girls at certain intervals. Why not.

Thanks nudedude03.

mattenwmattenw7 months ago

If one assumes that the author's mind was confused while writing this story, then one can understand the idiocy of this story.

In reality he goes to the police and his mother and the doctor go to jail. All in all, a well-deserved 1*!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well, I do hope that David spews all of his cum on the four girls then finally goes limp. After the mind fog goes away, David shuts down and runs from the house still naked. When the police find him he tells them everything that happened to him. Unbelievable? Of course but what guy wouldn't like to be in his shoes. Maybe Mimi does become a girlfriend or he becomes a star with a bunch of girls that all want a piece of him after these girls all talk about what happened? Or he becomes a plaything for these girls? Or he gets revenge on them and his mom later?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous