All Comments on 'Davis Twins Ch. 10'

by mcfbridge

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mulisha69mulisha69over 19 years ago
hmmm..

I LOVED this series, but it seems like you rushed through this chapter. The sex scenes weren't very descriptive, it was like "He puts his penis in her bottom". Oh yeah thats real hot..

Sorry man but this chapter didn't make me cum at all 0_0 Really looking forward to expansions on the GameShow series though!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
de Trop

About 9 chapters too many.It could have been an effective short, sharp, very funny story.The only thing funny in the end was that it was taken seriously. 25 for spelling & grammar.

mcfbridgemcfbridgeover 19 years agoAuthor
OC

What is it with these Obsessive Compulsive readers? De Trop, you need to get assistance soon. If you hated it so much, Why on God's green Earth do you keep reading. There a million stories here. Read one's you like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
who the heck is billy? I thought he was mike?

same as title

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Enjoyed the series. Don't care for the incest genre, but enjoyed the fantasy and humiliation aspects of it. I often fantasize to elaborate scenes such as this one and genuinely enjoyed the story line. There were some parts of the series that didn't seem to match up - nothing serious that a little editing couldn't fix. (For example, who is Billy? I thought the boys in the scene were Mike and Alex. Also there was some discrepancy in chapters 7 and 8, chapter 8 made it sound like the previous chapter had happened the previous night, but this was not the way that chapter 7 flowed into chapter 8). Otherwise good story.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Davis Twins Ch. 10:" - Alex and Jenna - (Brother and Sister Twins)

Two items of note! 1) Shit-faux-fucking is not my bag; therefore, one can imagine how disappointed I am with this final chapter. My perception is there is some homosexual tendencies due to all preference for shit-fucking; there is an abundance in this chapter!

And, 2) there was not a "money shot", or more commonly known as, consummation of the sex act. Mike Harris did not consummate with his mother (although he did have his dick in her pussy for about four strokes but yet ceased his first ever opportunity to fuck his mother, but his preference was to pull out of his mother's pussy--how fucking dumb and stupid is that?????--and move on to another mature mother Mrs Lake--he could have come back to her later on!!), and of course his sister Renee was like the other four teen girls as none of them was fucking anyone. No one considered condoms and not even one of the teen girls was on the pill; it would have facilitated consummation of the normal and usual well known act of fucking if there had been someone with smarts sufficient to have protection available!!! Alex also did not complete the fuck act with his sister Jenna. There was no consummated fucking!! There was however lots of shit-faux-fucking, because the assholes did not bring condoms, and the females--ALL--were not on the pill.

The last chapter in literature is somewhat akin to the adage that, "perception is reality", meaning the last chapter is the taste that is left in one's mouth when the merry-go-round stops, i.e., when and/or where the story ends!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Who is Billy?

Srsly. Who da fuq was Billy?

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 7 years ago
I think

An Epilogue Showing who gets Divorced and who gets Pregnant. as said the young ladies were riding w/o a care in the World just because he didn't shoot his load in them Does'nt mean they can't get Pregnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous