Dawn and Sam Ch. 02

Story Info
Dawn’s punishment of Sam gets cruel.
2.1k words
3.74
13.5k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The darkness of the room left Sam blind. Faint, sounds from other rooms stopped an hour or more ago. Dawn most likely went to bed by now.

As the night ticked by he pondered for a way out. Could he kill her and run away? Sam was no killer, despite evidence Dawn possessed to the contrary. Or, just run away? He laughed at the thought. With no sense of direction the law would capture him the minute Dawn ratted him out. If there was a way out, Sam couldn't find it.

A hard knock on the door woke Sam up. "Your punishment is over, slave." Dawn asked playfully. Unlocking, opening the closet door.

"Yes, Ms. Dawn," Sam answered, groggily.

Click, click, click, click, click. One by one Dawn unlocked the heavy chains that bound him, seated, to an old barstool. Once free, Sam dropped to his knees awaiting whatever came next.

"Go clean up," Dawn instructed. "Then join me."

"Yes, Ms. Dawn," Sam acknowledged. He wore an adult diaper, a very full diaper. Before chaining him up twenty-four hours ago, she forced him to drink a gallon of prune juice.

"Get up here," Dawn commanded after his shower. Sam climbed on the bed and knelt beside her naked body. The shiny cage around his cock caught her eye. Grinning, "Has it been two weeks since I put your cage on?"

"Fifteen days, Ms. Dawn," Sam answered.

Dawn rested into her pillow. Holding up her vibrator, Sam knew what to do. Sliding closer to her pussy, he licked and sucked on the small penis shaped vibrator, lubricating it.

"Begin, slave," Dawn ordered.

"Yes, Ms. Dawn," Sam acknowledged.

SlippIng the vibrator carefully through her folds, Sam spread her lips fully, adjusting the vibrator until it rested right where she liked it best. Dawn relaxed, focusing on the Saturday morning orgasm she was soon to have.

Buzz, buzz... level one woke up the vibrator, sent Dawn's head tossing side to side. Sam applied firm pressure, watching her breasts rise and fall.

"That, right," Dawn exhaled hard. "There, keep it there."

"Yes, Ms. Dawn," Sam acknowledged.

Level two. Holding it still he watched her enjoying his handiwork. Level three. Level four, Dawn slid closer to Sam.

"Perfect!" she purred. Dawn's smile was beautiful. Sam was lucky in this regard. The master who held him in blackmailed slavery was so beautiful. And strong. Nice muscle tone, firm and curvy breasts, thighs and that ass - wow. She could have been the opposite, ugly. Or worse, a guy.

Rhythmically, Dawn rocked against the vibrator. Tensing, arching her back, short gasps escaped as she moved closer to bliss. Sam watched her pussy and thighs shudder, her whole body shook through a slow, intense orgasm.

As Dawn lay there in her post orgasmic moment, Sam cleaned her vibrator. Afterwards he knelt beside the bed for ten long minutes before she swung her legs over the bed.

"My good-natured soul is tempted to reward you for that job well done," Dawn teased, caressing his chest with her bare foot. " However, not so soon after a firm punishment. I have yet to consider giving you relief from my recent spell of punishing domination. Perhaps I should."

Dawn stood, moving behind him. Sam winced as she grabbed tightly onto his hair, jerking his head backwards until he looked up at her.

"You won't enjoy today," Dawn grinned. "Unless, you are beginning to enjoy this. Crawl to the family room and wait."

"Yes, Ms. Dawn," Sam acknowledged.

Sitting down into her chaise lounge Dawn focused on the movie playing on her tablet. She hit pause after a few minutes. Sam looked defeated kneeling there.

"Make out with my feet while I watch this," Dawn ordered.

"Yes, Ms. Dawn," Sam acknowledged.

Kissing, licking, and sucking on her toes and feet was a rare order. Neither one of them had a natural foot fetish. Sam didn't mind this as there was no pain involved. He was happy to spend ninety peaceful minutes there, worshiping her.

Being technically savvy Dawn allowed him a tablet limited to only what she allowed Sam to access. It contained a chore app which she regularly added tasks to. He checked them off as he completed them.

At 11:30 a.m. her phone alarm went off. Sam was dismissed to attend to his chores while Dawn showered.

"You got paid yesterday so I am going shopping," Dawn informed him, picking up her purse. "When did you eat last?"

"Yesterday, breakfast, Ms. Dawn," Sam answered.

"I am restricting you to one meal a day," Dawn shared. "Any thoughts on that?"

"You are my master, Ms. Dawn," Sam answered obediently. "If that is what you require I will perform your desires on whatever diet you graciously allow me."

Dawn knew he was lying to her, and himself. Sam was smart enough, usually, to entertain her rare questions of what he thought with replies indicating she knew best.

"Exactly," Dawn declared. "You'll have more time to do slave things. Do not eat until I get home. Your meal will come from the restaurant I'm having lunch at."

Before she entered the apartment Dawn took a look at the chore list app. Sam had checked off four items: bathrooms, refrigerator, shoes, and windows.

Upon hearing the front door open, Sam ran to the front door to see if Dawn needed anything.

"Take this," Dawn ordered, kicking her shoes off. "Uncheck shoes from the list until these are clean."

"Your meal," Dawn said. "I'm going to inspect your work. Sit and eat, slave."

A pair of running shorts and a sports bra replaced her uncomfortable tight pink cocktail dress and heels. But she didn't wear that outfit for comfort. Rather, she wore it to tease her favorite waiter.

"Chores are satisfactory,"' Dawn told Sam, sitting across the table from him. "How is lunch?"

He had been slowly eating but now he chewed and swallowed fast to answer her.

"Delicious. Thank you, Ms. Dawn," Sam answered.

"Ha ha ha," Dawn laughed aloud. "Good to know. Ha ha ha."

Sam took another bite as she laughed. He hated it and he knew she knew it too. What restaurant had she gone to? He wished he could ask her. Well, he could. Then she would punish him without answering him.

"Good to know you like liver and beet salad," Dawn said, rising from the table. "Quite healthy actually. You're welcome. Finish up, slave. Sally is coming over this evening. I'll lay out your clothes."

Sally came over a couple times a month. The three of them were friends from childhood. Sam dated both Sally and Dawn in high school. Sam and Dawn didn't break up until just before they graduated from the same college.

"Hi Sam," Sally said cheerfully as he opened the door for her. "Wow, you look like the perfect couple today."

His red polo shirt and black shorts nearly matched Dawn's red low cut blouse and white faux leather tiered skirt. Sam blushed at her compliment.

"Sally you are too kind," Dawn beamed. "I love my man when he wears red. What can I say, it turns me on."

After a few drinks and snacks Sam stood up from his seat besides Dawn. "You two enjoy your session. Excuse me, I have a report to write for work." He leaned down and gave Dawn a kiss on the cheek.

Sally took a moment to go to the bathroom. On her way back she caught a glimpse into their bedroom; Sam was kneeling in the corner, facing the wall. During her session with Dawn, she thought she heard Sam crying.

Filling up her wine glass, Dawn was ready to explain. "He is fine, Sally. Lately Sam gets mad easily at his work. I will get his mind off of work tonight. If you know what I mean," Dawn gave her a grin and a wink.

"Well," Sally said, quizzically. "You have my edits of your recent chapters to review. Otherwise your book is ahead of schedule."

Sam came out, on cue, to give Sally a goodbye hug. As the door closed behind Sally, Sam hurried to the bedroom, got naked, and returned to kneel beside Dawn.

"I thought I broke you of your pity crying," Dawn reminded Sam sternly. "Why today?"

"Sorry, Ms. Dawn," Sam answered. "It won't happen again."

SLAP! Dawn slapped his face.

"I asked why!" Dawn barked.

"We pretend to be, for her, in love. Ms. Dawn, I fear I'll never be in love again." Sam answered. His cheek was red, his eyes frightened.

"Ha, ha, ha," Dawn laughed aloud, pointing to the bedroom. "Go!"

"Yes, Ms. Dawn," Sam obeyed.

He crawled to the bedroom, she walked behind him. Kneeling at the foot of the bed, Sam waited for Dawn to administer his punishment.

"Stand!" Dawn calmly instructed. "Watch."

"Yes, Ms. Dawn," Sam stood.

Dawn got naked, slowly. She was especially proud of her ripped abdomen. Knowing Sam was turned on by her muscle tone, she caressed her stomach teasingly. Her hands made their way up to her necklace. Unclasping it, she took his key and removed his cock cage.

"I want you inside me," Dawn whispered, laying down in the center of her king size bed.

"Yes, Ms. Dawn," Sam acknowledged.

"Fuck me, Sam." Dawn said softly. "Fuck me like you did when we were lovers."

"Yes, Ms. Dawn," Sam acknowledged, his confusion obvious.

"Call me, Babe," Dawn whispered. "Like you used to.

"Yes, Babe," Sam said with a smile.

Sam parted her legs, resting them atop his hips. His hard cock pressed forward, finding her pussy.

Dawn cooed. "Make love to me, honey."

As her pussy grabbed his cock tight, Dawn brought her hands to his shoulders. Squeezing gently, reassuring Sam she was ready for him.

PenetratIng deeper, Sam's thrusts quickened. Together they moved as one, in and out. Their hands came together, Dawn laced her fingers with his.

"Oh Sam," Dawn moaned. "I, I miss this."

Lurching forward, Sam kissed her fully, passionately. He too had missed this.

"Come inside me, Sam," Dawn whispered between kisses.

Conditioned to do what she says, when she says, Sam straightened his back. Thrusting hard, his orgasm shot deep inside her.

"Yes, Ohhhh!" Dawn screamed as Sam grunted, releasing his pent-up orgasm.

Sweating, chests heaving, they collapsed together. Cuddling, Dawn held him close until Sam fell asleep.

When the alarm went off the following morning, Sam jumped out of bed just as he'd been trained. Stopping, he recalled last night. Dawn sat on the bench against the wall, pulling on her running shoes.

"Again, Sam," Dawn said, her eyes on her fingers working her shoelaces. "I remind you those with power rule those without it. I have power over you, over your fate. Correct?"

"Dawn, I," Sam started to plead.

"Shut up!" Dawn barked, holding up her hand.

"Sally's best friend," Dawn continued, standing up. "Murdered, by you."

"No!" Sam cried out. "I did not..."

SLAP! Dawn slapped his face very hard.

"You've seen the evidence I have that proves you did. You know it," Dawn stated, angerly. "The point is not whether you did it or not. The point is I was there. I secured the evidence. I saved you from arrest that night, your welcome."

Walking, she stopped behind Sam. Placing her hands on his shoulders, Dawn gently massaged her tense slave.

"And," Dawn kissed the back of his neck, whispering. "I secured power over you. A masters power over her slave. Which is all you deserve after how you treated me. And of course, Anita. So until you want the police, and Anita's family, to know who killed her, my slave you are."

"Wha, ahhh!" Sam bellowed as Dawn kicked the back of his knees while pushing down hard on his shoulders.

"I hope you enjoyed making love to me last night," Dawn grabbed his hair in both fists. "Hope you enjoyed blowing your load into my pussy. And, I hope you enjoyed the taste of not feeling like a slave for a few hours. You are so easily teased."

"Come on!" Dawn tightened her grip on his hair and pulled him towards the closet. Sam shrieked, his legs pushing to reduce the agonizing pain atop his head. "Get in there."

Click, click, click, click, click. After pulling, twisting and bending him to lay over the rusty barstool just right, she secured the locks to Sam's chains. His belly rested on the bare metal seat. Each of his wrists and ankles were secured to a stool leg. Atop his back rested a forty-five pound steel barbell plate. He labored to breath, he strained to take pressure off the strain against his joints.

"There," Dawn said, proud of her work. "Now enjoy this while I go figure out just what Sally knows. Or thinks she knows. See you tomorrow, SLAVE!"