All Comments on 'Dawn and Sam Ch. 02'

by abject010

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

After 24 hours of stewing in his own shit, he would have diaper rash, and possibly an E. Coli infection which would be hazardous.

A rusty bar stool will pierce his skin and unless he is up to date with his Tetanus shots, will result in death. Even if he is, getting sliced by rusty metal will cause blood poisoning and will lead to death.

Everything you have done will cause death and yet, miracle of miracles, this superhuman is immune. Does he fly and wear a red capes as well? I only ask because that’s the only fucking explanation for not getting sick you halfwit Neanderthal.

abject010abject010over 1 year agoAuthor

He is up to date in his shots and takes an intense vitamin regimen daily. Or so one may imagine. But hey, you did nice job imagining the worst possible outcome beyond the storyline. Oh, no red cape, to be clear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a miserable story. What has to go wrong in your life to enjoy writing stuff like this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty much confirms Abject010 is an Abject failure.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

He would most likely die with one meal a day. Also, she said his punishment was over only to continue to punish him. I sincerely hope she gets some major karma headed back towards her, she is a pretty terrible person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous