All Comments on 'Dawn In The Dark Ch. 01'

by Gale82

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
mitchfrenmitchfrenalmost 12 years ago
A teasing start

but I'm hooked. Looking forward to how this one develops!

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanalmost 12 years ago
Fine telling

You have built my anticipation for the train wreck to follow. Good character development. I liked his double standard, and the fact that he thought the worst instead of asking. But still I can see the train wreck coming. Be gentle.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

This was a really well written chapter. The problem presented, the approach to resolving it and the great makeup sex, which was nicely described. Why do I think it is all going to fall apart in the next chapter, which will be a great disappointment? But, since you seem to be able to write stories that have some balance and sanity in them, hope springs eternal.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Nicely Done

The next chapter sounds scary. I will try it, but if you are going to put him in the closet, watching through the keyhole, while, beating off, then please, warn me so I don't read it and toss my cookies....

Seriously though this was a fine idea and a great maneuver. The only problem I see is that she just did not sound that enthusiastic about her husband at the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

But if he becomes a cuck or they swing it will ruin it. Would be nice to see a TLC for a change. I liked the line no double digits. Please keep it that way, and don't reintroduce past lovers. My thoughts

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
I Don't Know

Something doesn't seem quite right to me. I'll wait for ch. 2 to see if what I think is going to happen, happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
turncoat

chugging thick jism, his buggered cornhole puckered, betrayed!

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
Very good

I think your writing about sex itself is improving.

I liked this story. I can't imagine being as forgiving/tolerant of my wife having a last fling before marraige. That said, the wife seems acceptionally patient and loving. The hubby was a bit of an ass, imho. I'm seeing a bit of a pattern with your characters: the men tend to be insecure and tempermental; the women tend to be patient and highly rational. It's actually refreshing in a category that tends far too often to be populated by saintly or wimpy men and stupid women with little or no impulse control.

Another Gale82 trend is present in this story: the provocative last line. We'll see where this one takes us....

nakdsubnakdsubalmost 12 years ago
I'm reserving my vote...

I really liked chapter one, but I have the feeling this is going to evolve into a willing cuckold story, and if that happens, I'm really going to be pissed for wasting my time.

Let's see what the next chapter brings before I vote.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 12 years ago
I'll read the comments

Of chapter 2 before I read it. I can see this going where no man should go.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Decent start

Except for the whole 'arse' problem! It seems fairly obvious (my batting average is about 0.250) that Hubby is intrigued by the idea of his slime-wad, profit-skimming partner mucking up Sweetie's undies! The great part about your Sweetie getting her ashes hauled by a bloomin' bastard is that she will not get TOO involved with the SOB! (Yeah, that just MIGHT be cold comfort!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good start

just do not take us on another cuckhold ending

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xalmost 12 years ago

Okay, I am with the other readers, it sounds like a 'new' type of marriage being considered for this couple. I hope it stays within their marriage borders but with many 'LW' stories it rarely does. Anyway let's have chapter two.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 12 years ago
A well-crafted story

It's actually scoring ten points for including a mention of one of my favourite real ales!

loveoverlustloveoverlustalmost 9 years ago
Fidelity springs from the heart, ........

....... unbound by a marriage or societal commitments.

Dawn seems to be a bit more forgiving than necessary. And Harry an asshole,of course.

Anyway,the story & the writing are above par,as usual.

A 5 star,obviously.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

trouble on the horizon? Can't remember where this one is headed.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 5 years ago
Well one!

This is a terrific story- I'm already in awe of and in love with Dawn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous