Dawn of a New Day Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear myself frantically begging, "Logan... I'm ready! Oh God, please make love to me! I'm ready to give myself to you! I want you inside me!"

He never let up on my clitoris. The tremors just kept coming. I never wanted this to end. I craved more. My body was in a state of frenzy.

I started screaming, "Oh Jesus Christ this is what I need! Stroke it faster! I'm yours, take me!"

I felt as if I lost all control of my senses. I was sinning and I loved it. When he realized I was coming down from my orgasmic high he started to slowly let up on me, working back to the outer edges and over to my thighs.

He told me, "Take a look. Your clit grew to twice its normal size. As you come, it turns rock hard and your pearl extends out like the head of a dick."

I said, "It's amazing. I can't believe how out of control it makes me feel. You used plenty of oil?"

Logan smiled and said, "Most of that is you. As you came, you squirted a little and dripped your own juices."

I had no idea. I was laying there motionless, waiting for what was coming next. Then the door opened. It was Casey.

I looked at Logan and asked, "I thought you would make love to me?"

He smiled and explained, "This was just a massage, a full body massage. The staff here makes sure you are completely satisfied, but there is no penetration. I hope you aren't disappointed?"

"Oh no! Not at all. When we started, I didn't know what to expect. You were amazing!"

Casey said. "Let me bring you to your bath and clean you up. Then I will escort you to where your sister is."

I thanked Logan as I left the room. What I really wanted to do was kiss him passionately but, I controlled my desire. My knees were shaking from the burst he created. Casey escorted me to an oversized bathtub. She held me as I stepped in and lowered myself into the steamy hot water. It felt incredible as she washed me with a large sponge and coconut scented soap. Her touch was as gentle as Logan's. First my back and shoulders were cleaned. Then, I laid back so Casey could wipe the sponge over my tits. Again, my nipples responded by becoming like two diamonds.

As she washed my belly, I spread my legs wide open so she could cleanse my privates of oil and my own secretions. The sponge crossed over the entire area giving me a slight scrub. I lay my head back and with my eyes shut my eyes and moaned, "That is glorious."

"Almost finished. Your sister is waiting for you. I am sure she has a great time planned for your special night in Las Vegas."

Casey helped me out of the tub and patted me dry with one of the softest towels I have ever had touch my body. She led me over to a vanity with a full-length mirror. I stood nude with her staring at my body. She caressed my left breast and said, "You are hot!"

No one has ever uttered those words to me before. I couldn't believe that I was turned on by a woman. There was selection of perfumes and creams on the vanity. She picked out a perfume and dabbed it on my neck. Then gave a little dab where just a few hours ago was a crop of hair that she meticulously shaved smooth.

"There, the finishing touch. Now you are ready for tonight."

My dress, bra and panties were laid out waiting for me. I stepped into my dress and pulled it up over my shoulders.

As Casey started to zip the back she asked, "No bra?"

"No, and no panties either. I feel like a different woman than when I came here just a few hours ago. You and Logan have made me feel so feminine, so special. This has been a life changing experience Casey. I will never forget this. Thank you"

I stuffed my bra and panties in my purse as she led me out to where Lauren was waiting.

My sister stood up, smiled and said, "The night is young. We have so much more to enjoy."

With the afternoon I just had, I couldn't imagine what was to come.

12