Dawn of the Machine - Houndmaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monitor and Nancy watched in fascination as Thoma's transformation began and concluded just as Elena's had. Without the proper brainwashing, Thoma's mind was devoured and lost, leaving behind only that of a mindless beast, serving the hive. Her physical transformation was near-identical to her partner's, ending with two enormous dog-like beasts kneeling before their Master.

"W-what happens now?" Came Nancy's quivering voice. Her stained skirt made it clear how she felt, and Monitor was happy to conclude their arrangement. With nothing more than a mental command, his hounds turned their hungry eyes towards the older woman. She closed her eyes and stood ready as the two beasts collided with and ravaged her, fucking and converting her in no time at all. All the while, Monitor watched on, satisfied with his close success, and hoping that the other androids were prepared for what came next.

~~~

Marcus Andrews shifted in his seat, checking his watch compulsively before returning his attention to the screen in front of him. There was only an hour to broadcast, he'd worked through his lunch break, and there was still footage to edit for the evening's weather report. He glanced quickly over at Lila, hard at work queuing up ad slates.

"You hear about last night? Apparently old Benny saw another light show downtown and he's been bothering Donna about it all afternoon." Marcus sat back in his chair, hoping Lila would take the bait to help distract him from the tedium of his current task.

A long moment of silence passed before the reply came. "Don't you have work to do?"

"Okay, okay..." Lila was a few years younger than Marcus, who'd just turned 30 last month. Despite being a relatively new hire she excelled at her job and was annoyingly independent. Unfortunately for Marcus, that meant she was a bit abrasive, rarely making small talk or participating in office gossip.

Her goth aesthetic was almost too perfect to the point of being cliche. She had long black hair that today was up in two buns. Her usual long black combat boots and ripped tights led up to a black circle skirt, a simple black blouse and a leather jacket over the top. She wore heavy black eyeliner and lipstick contrasting her pale skin and blue eyes. She sat casually sideways in her chair chewing gum and scrolling through footage.

For his part, Marcus looked a bit less out of place. He wore pristine loafers, dark denim pants and a warm wool sweater. His black curly hair was cut short thanks to his rapidly balding head, but his dark skin still appeared soft and nearly flawless, a testament to his skin-care routine he'd been careful about since his teenage years. A carefully trimmed beard of fine black hairs wrapped around his lips, currently pursed as he stared back at his screen.

"You got me. Just... trying to make conversation."

A moment passed and a heavy sigh emanated from Lila's corner of the editing room. He could practically hear her eyes roll as her chair slowly swiveled. "Yeah... I heard about Benny. But you know everything Benny says is total bullshit, right? He thinks aliens are coming from the future to, I don't know, experiment on us and turn us into sheep or something."

Marcus chuckled, swiveling himself to face his coworker. "I know... I know. I just feel bad for poor Donna. She's gotta put up with this shit all day while she's tryna do her job, y'know?"

A faint smile crept across Lila's lips. "Yeah. Imagine having someone try to talk to you all day while you're working..."

Marcus was about to speak up in mock protest when suddenly the lights in the room went out. For a brief moment, total darkness filled the windowless room before everything turned back on. Both Marcus and Lila quickly swiveled to their computers and were relieved to discover that their projects were unaffected.

"Thank god for surge protectors..." Marcus sighed a breath of relief. "What was that? We expecting storms tonight?"

"How should I know, aren't you editing weather?" A brief pause. "Aren't the generators supposed to kick in if the power goes out, or something?"

Marcus shrugged. "Maybe they don't turn on in a surge? I don't know how electr-" Before he could finish, a second surge hit, this one a bit longer than the first. The two of them looked over at each other with slight concern.

"Alright, I'm going to see what the fuck is going on." Lila stood and strode across the room towards the door, grabbing the handle and yanking it only to find that it wouldn't budge. "What the hell?" She pulled her badge from around her neck and scanned it on the pad next to the door, but the light just blinked red and the door remained locked. "These aren't supposed to lock from the inside..."

Marcus frowned. "Must just be another issue with the surge, huh? For how high tech and fancy this new building is, it sure seems to have a lot of issues." He picked up the phone from the wall receiver and dialed the extension to get to engineering, but as he placed it up to his ear he heard silence. The line was completely dead. "Damn phones won't even work..." Pulling out his cell phone, he quickly discovered that he had no signal. "That's weird... I just had reception..."

Lila, meanwhile, had taken to pounding on the door, yelling through the glass hoping that someone outside would hear them. "Hey, c'mon! Someone open this door! We're stuck in here, assholes!"

In a brief moment of silence, the two editors heard a loud crash echoing from far away in the station. The two looked at each other for a long, fearful second before the lights cycled one more time. Except now, when they resumed, there was something... irritating about them. As though they were dimmer and flickering.

"What the hell is... Hey, Lila... what's going on on your screen?" Marcus pointed to Lila's monitor. Just a minute ago it had been paused on an ad in the editing software, but now something seemed to be flashing, like a pop-up continually refreshing itself. Lila looked back towards her computer and cocked her head.

"Could be an error from the computer losing power this many times?" She walked back over to her chair and sat down, swiveling towards the computer. She focused in on the screen and tried to read the message that was displaying but before she could get any grasp on the words before her, they disappeared and changed.

Marcus turned to his own monitor and sure enough, he was having the same issue. With the flickering overhead lights and blinking message on screen, it was impossible for him to focus long enough to get a read on whatever was happening. "Can you read any of this?"

Lila's reply came slow, like she was intensely focused on trying to get a read on the error. "No... I don't get what it means..."

"Me neither... It just looks like... gibberish..." Marcus intensified his efforts, convinced that understanding this error might give the two of them some sort of idea of what was happening and how they might get out of this room or call for help. Unfortunately, no matter how much energy the man dedicated to deciphering the message, he could barely make out anything. "Prepare... Program... Machine? This is all just generic technical nonsense... What were they-"

"Shhh!" Lila's abrupt shush closed Marcus's lips faster than he thought possible. "Do you hear that?"

Listening intently, Marcus could only catch the buzz of the computers and flickering fluorescent lights overhead. But then, amidst the other harsh sounds, he heard it too. It was faint, and clearly quite distant but it sounded like... moaning? "What the hell? Is someone in trouble?"

"It doesn't sound like they're in pain, Marcus..."

Marcus's eyes widened as he considered the alternative. "You think people are fucking in the middle of a buildingwide malfunction? That's nonsense."

"Maybe the fucking is the cause of the malfunction? They accidentally bumped the wrong switch or something."

Marcus rolled his eyes. Lila wasn't usually the one with the overactive imagination, but the circumstances were a bit extreme. "No. There's no way. I bet they're just groaning about whatever repairs they need to do to fix this place. I'm sure they'll have everything back to normal in no time. Right, Lila?" Marcus waited for a response but none came. Instead, he heard a fast unzipping noise and a soft thump as Lila's leather jacket fell to the ground. "Lila? What's going on?"

In an attempt to glance over at his coworker, Marcus discovered something he had somehow failed to notice throughout this conversation--his gaze was firmly locked on his monitor. Despite the discussion, his head had never moved and his concentration had never wavered. He still couldn't make out most of the message, but it seemed to be all he was capable of looking at. Straining his mind, Marcus focused all of his will to turn away and look to his coworker, but he couldn't do it no matter how hard he tried.

"Uh... Lila... Something weird is going on. Can you look away from the monitor?" A bit of panic crept into his voice, and the response he received merely reinforced those fears.

"Why would I look away... We need to... need to be prepared..." Lila's voice was distant and dreamlike. If Marcus didn't know any better he'd suspect she was high as a kite. He heard another soft sound as Lila removed her blouse and dropped it to the ground, leaving only her bra on her chest.

"Prepared? Prepared for what? Lila, what's happening? Is this some sort of joke?" Marcus could feel panic entering his chest, but something was diffusing it. Staring at the words on his screen, was it... calming him? The more he looked, the harder it was to resist and try to look away. Like it was slowly wearing on his mind.

"Prepare for the Machine, Marcus. They're coming." Another piece of clothing, this time her skirt, dropping to her ankles around her boots. "We need to be ready when they come."

"R-ready for what... Lila?"

"We need to be ready for them..."

Then, still focused on the words on the screen, Marcus caught movement in the reflection of the monitor. He did his best to tear his gaze away from the words and focus on the reflection of the door behind him. A figure stood outside of the glass, difficult to make out given the circumstances. With a click, the door behind him opened, but Marcus still found himself frozen in place, staring forward at the screen.

"Marcus Andrews. Lila Elway. Are you prepared for the Machine?" The voice was low and gravely, but with a hint of a robotic reverberation that startled Marcus. As the figure stepped inside, Marcus could barely make out a large build, larger than he would have thought possible.

"W-who are you? What are you talking about?" Marcus protested, still doing his best to turn away and confront the intruder. "Did you do this to us?"

"I am prepared for the Machine." Lila's voice emanated in a low drone as the figure turned to observe her.

"Good, Lila Elway. Remove your underwear, and prepare for conversion."

Marcus's heart raced as he heard Lila comply with the request. What in the world was happening? He couldn't decide what was more frightening: the knowledge that Lila was nearly completely nude behind him, or that she was following someone else's orders so willingly.

"Marcus Andrews. Focus on the screen and prepare yourself. Your conversion will begin shortly."

Marcus broke out in a cold sweat as sounds began coming from behind him that he had no explanation for. First, a smattering of footsteps from outside the room. Marcus tried to look in the monitor's reflection but found himself completely unable to look away from the words. "Prepare. Machine. Convert. Naked. Program. Obey."

Without warning, a deep, sensual moan broke the silence behind him. Unable to escape, Marcus listened as Lila's cries echoed throughout the room. He heard multiple figures moving now, the unmistakable sound of penetration and thrusting. "Oh god, yes... please... convert me..."

His heart racing, Marcus could only listen as Lila was fucked and converted. He heard foreign sounds, like ringing metal slithering in the air. He felt phantom sensations all around him. Light caresses on his body and throughout his mind. Soothing him. Preparing him. His cock grew hard completely unbidden, and he knew it needed to be freed. Without removing his gaze from the screen, he stood and dropped his jeans, releasing his belt and tearing at his boxers until they hit the ground. He threw off his shirt, his chest gleaming with sweat and goosebumps as he anticipated the next step.

"Very good, Marcus Andrews. Are you prepared?"

Marcus panted and nodded, eager with anticipation. The words left his mouth without consideration, yet the excitement of their utterance was unparalleled. "I am ready to be converted. I am prepared for the machine."

Without warning a cool slick tendril of nanite goo probed into Marcus's asshole, slithering up inside of him and teasing his prostate as he let out an involuntary moan. In his bliss, he barely noticed the additional tendrils coiling up his arms and legs, lifting him from the ground and swiveling him until he faced away from the screen and towards his captors.

From here, he witnessed the aftermath of Lila's surrender, and his own certain fate. Lila lay on the ground, covered in nanite sludge as a monstrous cybernetic beast thrust its bulging cock into her ass. Its massive fanged jaws clamped around her neck, injecting her veins with nanites as she moaned and shivered. The silver goo was beginning to spread across her form, covering her naked body as it changed her.

All the while, the original figure, a hulking man with bulging muscles and a thick veiny cock dripping with silver ichor, stared into Marcus's eyes. "Marcus Andrews. You have been selected by the Machine for a very important purpose. Your submission, while inevitable, is greatly appreciated. Together with Lila Elway, you will encode our message into every broadcast from this communication facility. After your conversion, the two of you will make great strides to spread the message of the Machine to those humans unfortunate enough to still need conversion. Do you understand?"

Though he comprehended every word, Marcus found it impossible to react or respond. The tendril in his ass had burrowed so deep, and with its twisting movements, the captive could feel his entire body being reshaped from the inside out. Silver poison leaked into him and eradicated the organic tissue that once made him human, replacing it with something else--something superior. Through all the pleasure, the only response he could muster was a guttural moan and a stream of drool from his mouth.

Suddenly, the android encasing Marcus in thick tendrils of nanites looked away. "Affirmative, Beacon. En route to your location." It turned back to the scene behind it and smiled. In a swift motion, the silver slime released Marcus and retracted into the android's body. Marcus landed with a thud, but felt no pain as the nanites devoured his body and replaced his pain with pleasure. "Your conversions are well underway. My presence is required elsewhere. My hounds will see that your conversion is finished."

The hulking figure departed, leaving Marcus alone on the floor for a moment while the beast ravaged his coworker in the corner. Suddenly, a second beast prowled in. It walked on all fours and eyed its prey with hungry, glowing eyes. Its face was hound-like with long sharp fangs and thin lines of cybernetic light tracing its contours. This one had darker skin than the other, shining with a gleam of semi-transparent silver fur across its body. It stalked into the room, eyeing Marcus carefully. The man breathed heavily and watched in awe as the beast began to unsheath its massive silver cock, protruding well over a foot-and-a-half long and several inches thick.

"W-what are you..." The man grunted, exhausted from the experience so far. He received no reply, however. The beast simply stalked closer before suddenly thrusting its cock into Marcus's mouth. He had no way to stop it as the beast forced its way in, stretching and fucking his throat relentlessly. Aphrodisiacs poured into his system, setting his throat ablaze with pleasure as his eyes poured tears and rolled back. Next, he felt the sharp sting of penetration in his shoulder as the beast's jaw clamped down, quickly stimulating the entrance wound and making it feel just as pleasurable. He moaned into the nanite-laced cock as sludge filled his veins.

Through his watering eyes, Marcus could barely make out the beast on top of Lila releasing its grip on her shoulder and removing its cock from her ass. She continued shivering on the ground as silver spread across every inch of her until no skin remained. Marcus could only guess at what that meant before his own asshole was penetrated by this second beast. It sunk its teeth into his right arm as it fucked his ass, and with each thrust Marcus could feel it digging deeper and deeper. The silver poison penetrated every nook and cranny of his body, seeping even into his mind.

And then, it happened. Both hounds howled and came as one, pouring what felt like gallons of nanites into the prone man beneath them. Marcus orgasmed as well, though at this point his pleasure extended far beyond sexual release. His entire body buzzed with the feeling of being integrated into something greater. Replaced with technology that would be used to end humanity. And his part in it would be great...

In his last moments of humanity, Marcus looked to the ground where his former coworker once lay. Only now, as silver nanites coated his form and devoured his mind, he saw her for what she had become. Every part of her was perfect. A swarm of nanites in the shape of a human that once was. Her body encased in tight leather, her legs wrapped in form-fitting black steel boots. She smiled as she gazed down at what was left of Marcus.

"Hello there, Marcus Andrews. You're doing so good. Now just let the nanites take over. Give in to the Machine..."

12