Dawning of a New World Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3, A whole new world for an eager eighteen year old.
2.1k words
4.66
10.6k
14

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Grandpa suggested we sit in the living room while they continued with the story after we finished our breakfast.

Once the breakfast dishes were cleared away, that is just what we did.

"Well, once Ma had shown your mom many ways women could pleasure each other, and your mom experienced so many ways to enjoy her own body, she said to Granma that at some point, she sure would like to try a cock or two, just like her Ma!" Grandpa said with a chuckle.

Granma interrupted, "Well. I said to her, as I don't have a cock, and apart from a couple of our horses, the only other cock around here is your Pa's. Would that help for now?".

"Your mom asked if I would help her just like your Granma had done earlier," said Grandpa.

"Only way to find out is to ask him honey, I told her." Granma said.

"And that is just what did happen. Your mom got me to ask her Pa, and he agreed. So, one evening, after supper, Grandpa joined me and your mom in our bedroom. I was already between your mom's legs, licking her sweet soft pussy, and Pa undressed and stood beside his daughter with his stiffening cock in his hand, not far from her face. He told her that she did not have to do anything if she did not want to, and she could just watch me and him do things for her to learn. To which your mother stated, 'where's the fun in that, and how will I learn if I do not do things for myself.'"

Granma continued, "She then reached out for her daddy's swollen cock and stroked it, saying how soft but hard it felt.".

"Then she pulled my cock closer to her face and swirled her tongue around the head, tasting my precum," Grandpa said excitedly.

They went on to tell me how mom clumsily sucked on his cock and at one point gagged as she took his full eight inches in her throat and she almost choked. Then she said that she wanted to find out how it felt in her cunt, so Granma made way for Grandpa and even held his cock as if guiding it into her precious daughter's virgin hole.

Mom was apparently already very wet from Granma's oral skills, so without much resistance, Grandpa was able to push the first two inches of his hard meat into his daughter, then pausing and asking her if she was sure and there may be some pain and discomfort to start with, but it would soon pass as her hymen was broken by the head of her father's cock. Her body started to accept the hard throbbing cock, so she, of course, said that she wanted it and there was no going back.

They went on to explain how once my mom was comfortable with her Daddy's cock buried inside her, Grandpa pounded his daughter. He started pinching her nipples, which were quite big and stood out a lot when she was excited.

My mother was writhing around, making wild animal noises, demanding her daddy to fuck her deeper and harder. Granma said that she sat on her daughter's face, so she could be treated to some oral stimulation, while she watched her husband fuck their daughter. Grandpa shot his thick hot load into his daughter's warm tight pussy after about ten minutes; my mom was shouting all sorts of crude things as she swallowed her mother's juices.

They said this is how things went on from that day, and still happen whenever they are together, for they knew no stronger love bond.

"But where does my dad come into all of this?" I asked.

"Well, your parents met while your mom was at college, and they quickly fell in love. We came to love your dad after we had met him a few times." Said Granma.

"Your mom did not want to be dishonest with your father, so after talking to us, she told your dad everything, and apparently they had the best sex ever that night, and the following nights to come," she continued.

"Your dad asked your mom to tell him everything and to leave nothing out. Pretty much the way you have asked us, I suppose," she chuckled. "Anyway, your father told your mom that he would love to see the three of us making love sometime."

"The next time your mom came to visit us, she told us, and we discussed it at length. We all agreed that it could be a lot of fun especially, if your dad would join in."

I became aware that I was sat there blatantly stroking my cock while listening to everything they were saying. Grandpa had his cock out, as well, stroking it, and Granma was caressing her nipples through her flimsy summer top.

"Shall I go on or do you need to take care of that lovely cock first," she asked.

"No! Carry on please," I smiled.

Grandpa moved over and sat next to me on the sofa. He was completely naked by now.

"You will be more comfy naked." He said to me.

I stood and as I removed my top, he was pulling my baggies down, and I stepped out of them and sat back down, resuming the stroking of my erect cock.

"Anyway, your parents came to stay for a week during college break in the summer. Three days in, and without any planning, your mother walked into the living room naked after having had a shower. She walked right up to me and began stroking my tits. Then she sat on my lap and started kissing me passionately. I responded to her kisses and cupped her soft round ass cheeks in my hands, kneading them like bread dough." Granma went on.

"We didn't even acknowledge the others in the room. Just got on with enjoying each other. Your mother slid to the floor and removed my short skirt and knickers before burying her head into my pussy, making me moan as I felt her tongue and lips explore the folds of my hairy fanny lips, before sucking my labia into her mouth." She smiled at me and Grandpa. We were both in tune with each other's strokes.

"It was at this point that I glanced over to see your father's reaction, and I need not have worried, because he was sitting just as you are sitting now, stroking his lovely big nine inch long, very thick cock, smiling at me."

"Yes, your dad has a lovely big cock, Jake," Grandpa said, interrupting Granma's flow.

She then went on to explain that Grandpa appeared behind his daughter naked body, knelt down, and began eating her pussy. Then he suddenly lifted his head and said, "Ooh seems like someone has already filled your pussy." What he meant was that he could taste your dad's cream in your mom's pussy, as we found out later, they had just been fucking in the shower, and your mom told your dad that he was about to get his wish. It didn't stop Pa anyway. He soon went back to eating his little girl's cunt, and licking her butt hole, then he shoved his cock in her and started fucking her, glancing back to your dad, and said that his cum tasted very nice mixed with pussy juice.

"Your dad said that it tastes even better straight from the source, winking at Pa."

"We will have to find out, sometime," said Pa, laughing with him.

"Anyway, after watching the three of us in various acts of pleasure, changing positions multiple times, your dad could not take it any longer, and as your mom rode her dad, and I sat on his face, your dad came over and pushed his cock into your mother's ass and fucked her until he soon blew his cum in her bowels."

"When he pulled his cock out, I told him to bring it to me so I could suck it clean and taste him. That was the first time your mom had seen your dad with another woman, and the fact it was her mother sucking his cock turned her on even more, and she rode her father like a bucking stallion at a rodeo. She screamed out as she orgasmed, as I sucked your dad, he said he needed to pee, so I told him to go ahead and piss in my mouth so I could drink it all down".

This brought back the memory of seeing the stranger at the lake pissing on the woman and in her mouth.

"Is that common for people to do?" I asked and then told them what I saw at the lake.

"That's why you came back with spunk stains on your clothes. You wanked while watching them!" Grandpa laughed as he squeezed my upper thigh, and I felt his fingertips brush my ball sack. That made my cock twitch. It felt nice.

"I don't know if it is common, but I know it is just another pleasure we enjoy," Granma said.

"We?" I looked at her quizzically.

"Yes me, Pa, and your parents," she said.

All this talk and slow wanking was getting too much. I released my cock, stretched my arm out, and shook it around.

"Getting arm ache, huh Jakey boy?" said Grandpa, suddenly taking my cock in his hand. "Here, let me help you out." He began fist fucking my shaft while still wanking himself with his other hand.

It felt strange, but really nice at the same time. I don't really know why I let him do it. I looked at Granma, who was smiling at me as she removed her own clothes, and sat with her legs over the chair arms, and began playing with her hairy pussy, for me to watch.

"Have you had much experience sexually, Jake?" Grandpa asked.

"I have only ever fucked with one girl and that was on prom night, behind the hall," I replied. "Other than that, I have only wanked while watching porn."

"So, you like porn then. Good boy! We have loads of all types!" Grandpa said as he used a finger to scoop some of my precum and put it in his mouth, before continuing to stroke my cock.

"We can watch some together sometime, if you want?" he said. "Or you can watch it on your own anytime you like."

"I'd like that!" Watching Granma shoving three fingers in and out of her wet twat was getting too much.

"I am close, Grandpa!"

He just looked at me and smiled. "Go on then, cum for us. But be warned, I am going to taste your jizz, boy!"

"Go for it, Grandpa." I just really needed to shoot my load.

He needed no other encouragement and leaned over, taking my cock in his mouth. No sooner had he done that, my cock erupted. He clamped his mouth around my shaft so as not to let any out, and I heard him gulp it down.

"Fuck! That was a lot of juice, Jakey, and very thick mmm," he said, as Granma joined us and kissed him, so as to taste my cum in his mouth.

"And that is exactly how I came to first suck your dad's cock, while he watched your mom and Granma pleasure each other.

"He and I, sat right here, as we are wanking ourselves, when the urge took us both by surprise to taste each other's cocks, and cum, as no sooner had I swallowed his load than was he sucking my cock, until I unloaded in his mouth. Neither of us had ever sucked, or even touched, another man's tool until that moment." Grandpa said, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

Granma rose to her feet and said she would fetch refreshments and thanked us for such a wonderful show.

"My pleasure, Ma, though I'm not sure how Jakey feels."

"I feel happier than I ever have, thanks to you both, and I have never loved you both more than I do right now for being open, honest, and showing me a new world. Just wish my parents could have been as open with me as they was with you".

"Oh, my poor boy, they so wanted to tell you. We have all discussed it many times at length, but there never seemed to be a good time, as you were struggling with school and college work, and your exams," Granma said, as she passed me some juice.

"There is one more thing we must now tell you, Jakey," said Grandpa. "This holiday with us was for us to tell you everything, but not the way we have. You catching us last night changed how we have done it, that's all."

"How did you know I saw you?" I asked.

"I could see you in that mirror," he laughed, pointing at the long mirror on the wall, opposite the door. At which we all laughed.

Chapter 4 is underway. All involved are of legal age or older.