Dawning of a New World Ch. 04

Story Info
My education continues.
1.5k words
4.55
7.4k
9

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we all sat together on the sofa with grandma in the middle of myself and grandpa, we welcomed the refreshments.

Grandma piped up, "So what would you like to do today, Jakey?"

"Just relax and learn more about this new world I want to be part of," I grinned at them both with a wink.

Grandma was stroking grandpa's limp cock and now and again, juggling his balls in her hot hand.

"Do you have any more questions sonny?" asked grandpa.

"So many, but don't know where to begin really," I said excitedly.

"Well, I promised your mom and dad that we would call them and tell them when we had told you everything; they are worried how you would react!" said gramps. "Do you want me to leave anything out or add anything?"

"No! Don't leave anything out Grandpa, I don't want to live with secrets anymore, I want a full open and honest relationship with my family from now on, that can only be more loving than it already is," I replied.

"Ok I shall call them when they finish work later," he said.

"Can I ask if you and dad have ever fucked each other in the ass, grandpa?"

"No, we have fingered each other and tongued one another's butt ring but not fucked... yet. Your dad has said he would like to try but does not think he could take my eight-inch cock and I truly do not think I could take his cock with it being bigger and thicker than mine," he chuckled. "But to be honest we all like to watch guys fucking each other in porn, especially when women are involved also."

He leant over and kissed Grandma on the cheek.

"Wow, you watch guys fucking?" I must have sounded like an excited child because they both chuckled.

"Yes, as I said before we have quite a selection of porn, covering just about every sort of pleasure people can share," said grandpa.

"Could we watch some?" I asked nervously, just as grandma's free hand came to rest on my limp cock.

"Of course, do you want just guys or maybe a mixed film?" grandpa asked, as he lifted himself off the sofa and his erection stood proud; he walked over to a wall mounted cupboard where he kept his library of porn dvd's.

"Mixed I think, for now anyway," I responded.

Grandma lowered her head and took my soft cock in her warm mouth, swirling her tongue around it while playing with my ball sack. Grandpa inserted the dvd into the machine and sat back down.

He started the film with the remote; he then started rubbing grandma's butt cheeks as she sat sort of side on while sucking me. Grandma had my cock rising to full splendour as she expertly sucked, licked, and stroked my cock from tip to base, even cupping my balls and giving a gentle squeeze.

I looked at the tv - the film was set in what I assumed was a Roman hall of some sort, as all the people were wearing togas or just a short wrap around their waists.

Servants were serving drinks to those sat on cushions around the room. In the centre of the room, many cushions were scattered and naked bodies of men and women in various sex acts seemed to be putting on a show.

I could feel my cock pulsing in my grandma's mouth and her saliva running onto my balls and round to my ass crack, I then felt one of her fingers gently stroking the area between my scrotum and the start of my hairy ass valley. It felt really nice, so I shuffled myself towards the edge of the sofa.

Looking back at the screen, I saw a man wearing some sort of crown with one hand feeling up the inner thigh of a serving girl and his other hand stroking the cock of a young man who was serving grapes from a gold platter. The young male had neither pubes nor chest hair, but a nice long thin cock that stood tall from the attention it was getting.

Grandma slightly adjusted how she was on the sofa and started to let out little moans. Grandpa sucked his fingers then moved them to her butt; I imagine he was playing with either her pussy or ass hole.

"Does fucking an ass, feel different to fucking a pussy or just the same?" I asked.

"A pussy gets wetter, but an ass seems to grip tighter," Grandpa said, as if this was just a normal everyday conversation. "But both feel fucking great, and it is nice to shoot your hot seed into them both equally," he continued. "I'm sure your grandma will let you try her arse sometime soon sonny," he winked.

"Mmm I will look forward to that," I said.

"Me too!" smiled grandma, as she momentarily took my cock out of her mouth to give her approval.

The man in the crown was now sucking the cock he had aroused, while the serving girl was sucking his big thick cock; his balls looked massive swinging there. He then called over another servant and told her to lick the young man's ass and get it ready for him. A woman a little older than the girl sucking the master's cock, got on her knees, pulled the boys ass cheeks apart and then buried her face in his smooth looking crevice and started to lick his ring.

"How does that feel?" I asked both grandparents, for either one to give an answer not expecting the one I got.

"Would you like to find out?" said grandma. "Bend over the foot stall and I shall do it for you so you can find out for yourself."

I did no more than stand up and then get on my knees and bend over the cushioned footstool. I could still watch the screen.

Grandma got behind me, spread my hairy ass and began to run her tongue up and down my crack. "It would feel a lot better if you were nice and smooth down there Jakey," I heard grandpa say, who was kneeling next to us to get a better view while jacking his own cock.

"We can deal with that another time Pa," Grandma said to him and continued to tease my tight arse ring with her tongue while her hands caressed my butt cheeks.

Looking back at the tv, the crowned man was now standing behind the younger male servant who was bending over his master's chair.

"Hold his cheeks apart so as I may enter his puckered hole," he told the young servant girl who was still sucking on his cock. She removed her mouth from the swollen head of her master's cock and did as she was bid. As she held open the boys ass cheeks, I could see he was as smooth as a peach; the master then rubbed his engorged purple looking head against the boys sphincter and began to push into him, not very gently either I can tell you.

"Fuck! that must hurt being that rough?" I said aloud.

"Not if done correctly and lovingly," said grandma, who was now massaging my hole with a finger. "Besides, these are actors remember and that boy is probably used to getting his ass fucked by now," she said as she planted little kisses all over my butt cheeks.

"I'm gonna cum soon Ma," announced grandpa.

Without any hesitation I said, "Cum in my mouth grandpa and let me taste your spunk."

"You sure Jakey? I cum quite a lot."

Not that he was going to wait for an answer because in a flash his throbbing cock was a breath away from my mouth, which I opened, and he slid half of his cock in. I had no idea what I was doing but tried to emulate what I felt grandma do to mine before. I ran my tongue around his veiny shaft and sucked back n forth. He took hold of my head and began to rock in and out as if fucking my head.

"Fuck that feels good sonny, you are a natural... here it cums, I am going to empty my bollocks now Jakey." With that, his hot seed shot to the back of my throat, and I began to choke, cough and splutter. I must have wasted most of his jizz but did manage to swallow some, just as salty as mine but more watery, I guess.

"Sorry gramps," I said, still coughing.

"No need to be sorry lad, we all have to start somewhere, and I did tell you I cum a lot." He laughed and ruffled my hair.

"Would you like a rest now, Jakey?" asked grandma.

"I think so, for now at least grandma."

We all recomposed ourselves, me and grandpa sat back on the sofa watching the porn and grandma said she should go and feed the horses, etc as it was after one pm now.

"I'll help Ma," said Grandpa as he followed her through the kitchen.

chapter 5 in progress.

All characters depicted are over eighteen, this story is fictional and meant as a bit of fun for all those that read it and hopefully wank over it.

Please like and leave comments.