Dawning of a New World Ch. 05

Story Info
Sexual experiences broaden.
2.6k words
4.58
5.8k
9

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

I heard the back door close and turned back to the television, the pharaoh was now fucking one of the serving wenches from behind while the boy was now fucking him, "That looks confusing." I thought, "But fun."

I watched the entire film while my grandparents were out feeding the animals, I had cum once more, I turned everything off and then cleaned up in the washroom.

I slipped on my baggies and my trainers and went out to the stables, as I got near, I could hear sex sounds from inside, so I went to one of the windows and looked in.

Grandpa had granma over a hay bale and was pounding her ass, I caught movement from the corner of my eye to my right, I looked across and could see the man and woman from the lake looking through another window.

I creeped around the stables to the corner nearest to them and peeked around the edge, the man was fucking his wife from behind while they watched the action inside the barn.

My cock sprang to attention, and I removed it from my baggies and started stroking it, pulling my foreskin back and forth. I closed my eyes and imagined him fucking his wife while I fucked him in the ass, just as I had seen in the movie.

I opened my eyes and almost jumped out of my skin; the man stood Infront of me with his tool pulsing.

"Like what you see?" he asked.

"Probably as much as you liked watching my grandparents." I said.

"They are your grandparents? Well, they have some stamina, they have been fucking for nearly an hour." He said now pulling on his cock. His wife came over and stood behind him.

"Well, what have we here." She asked, "It is the pervert who watched us by the lake the other day." She laughed.

"You, you saw me?" I said nervously.

"Yes, and it turned us on to make it more of a show," said the husband.

"What is your name." asked the wife. "I am Fay, and this is Rob."

"I am Jake." She reached out her hand, I thought she wanted to shake hands so reached out mine, but instead she grabbed my cock.

"Shame to waste this." She said and knelt taking my cock in her mouth.

Rob put Fay in the doggie position, then got behind her and thrust his cock into her pussy from behind.

She was just as good as grandma sucking my cock, I watched over her shoulder to see Robs cock pounding her ass, now and again he slapped her ass cheeks leaving red hand marks, which made Fay groan in pleasure.

We carried on like this for about ten minutes when out of nowhere Rob said, "Wanna fuck my ass, while I'm doing Fay Jake?"

"I've never done that before, but I would like to try." I replied, I took my cock from Fay's mouth and stepped behind Rob, he leant over Fay, "Spit on his ass first Jake." Fay said.

I spit a big amount of saliva on his ass hole and rubbed my cock head against it, massaging the spit into his ring.

Slowly pushing forward, as Rob pushed back against me, I felt my mushroom head pop inside him past his sphincter muscles.

"Yes, that's it, push all you cock in now Jake, fuck me hard." Grunted Rob.

I rammed forward holding his hips, back and forth I hammered into him, our balls slapping against each other, Fay was moaning, Rob was moaning, and I was almost growling as I humped this strangers, man pussy.

"Ooh this looks like fun." I heard grandpa say, as I looked up and saw him and granma standing there watching us.

"This is Rob and Fay, the couple I saw pissing on each other down the lake." I panted.

"Well pleased to meet you both, when you are finished playing, come inside and we will make you something to eat."

"That would be nice." Said Fay between pants.

"Yeah, thank you." Said Rob, as I continued fucking him deep.

I watched as my grandparents walked off towards the house, rob said they seemed really laid back and nice.

"Oh, they are very laid back." I chuckled, "But I am about to explode."

"Yeah, Jake, fill his ass with your cum, empty your nut sack." Growled Fay as her own orgasm ripped through her body, I was pumping my seed into Rob as he said he was about to cum.

"Yes, baby, cum in my mouth" said Fay as she spun round.

"Save me some." I said as I pulled my shrinking cock from Robs butt hole.

"Come get some." Said fay as she made room for me to kneel next to her.

Rob started wanking his cock then sprayed over our faces and in our mouths, I took his cock in my mouth once he stopped shooting cum and sucked and spunk that remained in his shaft.

"Greedy little fucker aren't you, Jake." Fay laughed.

"Well, I have always been taught not to waste anything." I smiled.

We all stood up, brushed of the grass and hay from ourselves, they went back to the window they had been stood at and put on their shorts and t shirts, as I put my baggies back on.

We all went to the house, talking on the way. They told me that they were staying in a rented cabin not far away while they looked for somewhere to buy, as they loved the area and being in the countryside more than city life, I agreed it was a better way of life, they said they wanted to keep animals as well, so needed good land with whatever they purchased.

We walked into the kitchen via the back door, where my grandparents were sitting at the table, some refreshments and cold food laid out for everyone.

"Please help yourselves." chirped grandma.

"Thank you" replied Fay.

I explained to my grandparents about Rob and Fays intentions and grandpa said, "Just so happens we have a house and some land we have been thinking of selling."

"Really?" asked Rob.

"Yes, it joins our Land on the north side of the lake, four bedrooms all ensuite, Attic room, basement area, there are five stables and two large barns, we can negotiate some land to go with it as we have over two hundred acres."

Rob and Fay looked at each other, excited looks on their faces.

"Don't suppose it has a lake, does it?" asked Rob, "I would love to do some fishing and we both like swimming naked."

"Hell, Rob you are more than welcome to build your own jetty on our lake and use it as much as you want, plenty of fish in there and we go skinny dipping all the time so no issues you doing that either, the property is well secluded, nearest neighbours would be us and the lodge you are staying in which is a couple of mile down that footpath I'm guessing you used to get here." Grandpa finished and picked up a sandwich.

"Wow, would we be able to look at the place sometime? Oh, before we get carried away, we also want to offer naturist holidays for people." Said Fay.

"You can do what you want if you buy it sweetie, besides I'm sure being able to see naked bodies will appeal to all that come here." Grandma chuckled, "We can take you over this afternoon if you like?"

"Yes please, if it is no trouble." Replied Fay.

"No trouble at all, it will give my pussy and jaw a break from dealing with these two horny buggers anyway." Laughed grandma, obviously talking about me and grandpa, "Me and pa will take a shower and then we can head over."

"Sounds good to me." Said Fay, "And should you need any help with these two just let us know and we will be happy to oblige." Fay winked at grandma.

"Oh, no invite necessary honey help, yourselves anytime." Chuckled grandma.

"Hell, yeah I'm up for that." Snapped grandpa.

My grandparents headed for the shower, myself, Rob and Fay sat out on the back porch chatting.

"Can I ask how long you and your grandparents have been sexually active Jake?" asked Rob.

"About three days now." I laughed.

"Really?" said Fay sounding shocked.

"Yeah, but my grandparents and my parents have been at it with each other for years." I said, as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

"Wow, that is amazing, Fay used to fuck her uncle until he sadly passed away about six years ago."

"Well, I had never touched or sucked a cock or tasted another males cum until grandpa's, never had my ass licked or fingered until grandma, and your ass is the first male one I have done Rob."

"You are obviously a natural then." Rob said smiling and winking at me.

"Has your grandpa fucked your ass?" quizzed Fay.

"No, I have seen it on a dvd they have, but it looked painful so I'm not sure about that yet." I replied.

"It can be very sensual if done right Jake, You. need someone who has experienced it themselves to do it, so they understand." Said Fay.

"Ooh are your offering Rob for hire," I laughed.

"I would gladly help you try." Rob said as he stroked my crotch.

"We'll see." Was all I could think of to say.

At that point grandma appeared from the kitchen. "We ready? Pa is out front in the truck." She said.

"I'm gonna stay here and take a bath." I said.

"Ok Jakey, we will see you later, shouldn't be to long." Grandma said as she kissed me gently on the lips.

I watched them drive off, then went and had a shower, I saw razor on the shelf and decided to shave my pubes off, that was the easy part and managed to shave my balls pretty good, but trying to shave my ass was awkward so left it partly done. I put on a pair cut off jeans, a vest top, then went downstairs.

I looked through grandpa's porn films to see what else was available, He wasn't lying when he said they had all sorts of porn, I picked one out that on the cover showed a cartoon style image of a naked woman with a huge dick, it was titled Futanari girls.

I put it in the machine and pressed play, it was an anime style film, the women mostly had oversized tits and massive cocks, which to me looked bizarre and out of proportion.

The scene showed one of these ladies in the shower, while another one was deep throating her enlarged cock so far down her throat it must have just about touched her stomach.

Stepping out of the shower she bent over the sink and spread her butt cheeks, "Give it to me now." She demanded to the smaller framed woman, who's prick was still about the size of a small forearm.

The cock was lined up with the gaping pussy above her swinging balls and in one thrust, the monster cock was completely embedded, from the side on view it was pushing her tummy out as it ploughed in and out.

It went on like this for nearly forty minutes in various positions, my own cock rock hard, but I resisted wanking as I wanted to save myself for fun with grandma and grandpa later.

I put the film away, then got myself some apple juice from the fridge, and went outside to sit on the porch. I must have nodded off because I was woken up by Grandma nudging me.

"You ok, Jakey?" she asked.

Yawning I replied, "Yeah, all good, did Rob and Fay like 'Green Pines'?" I asked, Green pines was the name of the property being sold.

"I guess so, as they have agreed to buy it, not even trying to beat the price down, they are inside sealing the deal now with pa, come inside and join us."

I looked at the clock on the outside wall, it was getting on for 7pm, I love the long days out here in the woods, all of the day critters had gone virtually quiet, and the night animals started their calling to each other.

I followed grandma in through the kitchen into the living room and had to do a double take, when grandma said they was inside sealing the deal, I thought she meant by dealing with paperwork, not Rob and Fay dealing with grandpa's cock in their mouths.

I watched as they both took turns sucking grandpa's cock and licking his balls, grandma knelt behind Fay and started licking her ass crack and pussy.

Both Fay and Rob were completely smooth all over, I had to get my own cock out of its confines and stroke it as it strained in my cutoffs.

"Bring that here Jakey, my boy." Moaned grandpa.

I moved over to his side, and he took my length in his mouth. Slobbering all over my cock as I moved it back and forth.

"Mmm, nicely shaved Jakey, that is much better for sucking." gramps said.

I looked down to see both Rob and Fay watching the debauchery going on and both winked.

Grandma moved herself behind Rob and gave him the same treatment she had been giving Fay, only she was also massaging his ass ring with her wet finger.

"Come fuck me, Jake." Said Fay momentarily taking her mouth off grandpa's swollen cock.

I withdrew from grandpa's mouth and rushed round to Fays arse end, rubbing my engorged cock dome up and down her slit, before finding her opening, she was so wet that pushing in showed no resistance, grandma had done a good job.

I held onto Fays hips and I pushed my whole cock in as far as I could, Fay let out a moan, Her fanny was pretty tight, as I moved in and out, I spat on her ass crack and rubbed it into her ass hole, probing just inside with a fingertip, this made her push back harder as if giving her approval, I then started working two fingers into her, pushing them in up to my second knuckle, I could feel my own cock through the thin layer of skin between her hot wet cunt and her very tight ass hole.

"Fuck yeah, Jake, that is going to make me cum." She groaned loudly.

This spurned me on, and I picked up the pace, with my cock thrusting, while I massaged my cock from inside her ass, I felt Fay tense up, and shove back, then suddenly felt a gush of wetness hit all over my shaft and pubic area, running down my freshly shaved balls. Fay was a squirter.

Panting heavily, Fay collapsed to the floor. "Fuck, that was intense." She said, between gasps for air.

"Thank you, Jake." She smiled.

Grandpa raised his butt up, "Fuck, I'm gonna cum."

"Yeah, pa, fill Robs mouth with your huge cum load." I said, wondering if Rob will splutter like it did with grandpa's huge amount of spunk, but no, Rob swallowed every drop without losing any or any gagging at all.

"Mmm, that was tasty and thick." Rob smiled.

"Let me taste." Said Fay as she lifted herself up to put her tongue in Rob's mouth.

"Yes, very nice, my turn to swallow it next time though." She grabbed grandpas wilting cock and gave it a little squeeze as if trying to drain a little more out.

Chapter 6 coming soon.