Dawning of a New World Ch. 06

Story Info
Life gets better and better for an eager eighteen year old.
1.6k words
4.47
4.6k
7

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

I woke up later than usual the next morning, I got up and looked out of the window, another sunny day.

I decided on a pair of loose shorts and a loose t-shirt with my favourite rock group on. I made my way downstairs to the kitchen as I needed a drink. There was no-one around, which was odd. I made a cup of tea and went out on the back porch to drink it.

I was listening to the birds singing, when I spotted grandma walking back towards the house from the Barn, She was topless, her mature slightly sagging tits swaying from side to side and up and down, they are about the size of a large grapefruit with very pointy out nipples about one and a half centimetres long when erect, I love sucking them.

I waved to her and shouted, "Hi grandma."

She waved back, "Morning, did you sleep well?"

"Yes, I had a great sleep thank you, you could have woken me up though."

"No, you looked so peaceful laying there with your cock in your hand." She laughed, "I don't know how you sleep in some of the positions we see you in."

"Me neither as I am usually asleep, where is grandpa?"

"He has had to go into town for a few supplies, he'll be back later this afternoon."

We are about forty minutes from the nearest town, knowing grandpa he will probably go and catch up with some of his friends while there.

"Just you and me Jakey, I'm going to take a shower." She said as she bent down to peck my cheek, as she did her breasts hung like pendulums and I could not resist cupping them in my hands.

"Cheeky boy." She said as she got up and went into the house.

"Anything I can do grandma?" I asked.

"You could be an angel and make me a coffee for when I come back down sweetie." She smiled.

"No problem."

I finished my cup of tea and went inside to put the kettle on for her coffee, I carried the coffee upstairs to her bedroom for her and put it on her bedside cabinet next to a lube and a big rubber dildo shaped liked a cock.

I popped my head in her ensuite, "Coffee is by your bed grandma." She was rinsing off the soapy bubbles and slid the cubicle door open slightly.

"Thank you, Jakey, I won't be long now."

I went back to the porch and sat on the swing seat, ten minutes later grandma appeared, still topless and wearing a pair of skimpy bikini bottoms tied at her hips, she was in good shape for a woman of her age, but I guess that comes from all the hard work she does carrying bales of hay and straw around and mucking out the horses. Her legs quite slim but muscular, her butt very firm, she could probably crush grapes between them, not quite an hourglass figure but not far from it, shoulder length auburn hair and not another hair anywhere on her body.

She sat next to me, and we swayed back and forth. "This is nice, just the two of us." She said her hand resting on my thigh.

"Yeah, it makes a change to spend some time together on our own grandma." I smiled at her and rested my head against her shoulder.

"Do you fancy going for a swim in the lake?" she asked.

"Yeah, why not." I replied.

"I'll fetch a towel and a flask of juice." She said as she got up and went into the kitchen.

We walked to the lake and set the towel and juice down on the jetty. I removed my t-shirt.

"Last one in is has to dry the other one when we get out." She shouted as she ran towards the end of the jetty.

I set off after her, "That's not fair, you cheated."

She jumped up and landed in the water with a big splash, I jumped in next to her.

"All is fair in love and war Jakey." She laughed,

We started swimming across the lake, got halfway and turned around, the lake is huge, you cannot see the far bank even from the halfway mark, which took about ten minutes to swim to, well how we were swimming anyway.

"Race you back, loser massages the winner." I said and head off.

I must have looked like a flailing octopus as I was trying to go as fast as I could. I was still past by grandma as she swam past like a torpedo, barely making a splash.

I reached the jetty, and she was sat on the edge with her feet in the water.

"Lost again young man." She laughed her tits bouncing as she did, "this day is getting better and better."

I climbed out and stood dripping. "Guess you want your reward now then."

"Mmm yes please."

I got the towel and grandma stood up, I started drying her back and hair first, then her shoulders working down to her fine ass, she parted her legs so I could dry between them and then down her legs, she turned around and I started working my way back up, going slower as I reached her covered pussy, I could smell her scent it was quite hypnotic and my cock began to stir. Higher I moved and dried each tit one at a time, she raised her arms, and I dried her armpits, then her shoulders, neck, and face. I kissed her on the lips.

"All done." I said, "Massage when we get home?" I asked.

"No, here is fine, just lay the towel out." Was her response as if to inpatient to wait till we got home.

I spread the towel out on the jetty, and she lay down on her stomach. I straddled over her with my knees either side of her hips and started running my hands up and down her back and sides.

"Mmm that feels nice Jakey." She moaned.

I continued rubbing all over her back and shoulders, then shuffled down too just below her knees, now I was rubbing her butt cheeks.

"Undo the bikini, sweetie, if it is in the way." She groaned.

Well, I seized the opportunity, and undid the bows, and she lifted slightly so I could pull the bottoms out of the way completely. I resumed massaging and kneading her butt cheeks, running my fingers up and down her crack, knowing full well this would turn her on, my cock was straining against my shorts.

"Get them wet shorts of honey, you've just dried me off." She winked knowing full well my penis was stiff.

I stood up, pulled down my shorts and threw them next to her bikini bottoms before kneeling back down but slightly more forward so the tip of my cock was sat on her ass crack, I started rocking it back and forth as my hands continued ribbing her, parting her cheeks I could see her tight ass ring, I let some saliva dribble down onto it and rubbed it gently with my finger working it just inside.

"Mmm." She was moaning more now and louder.

I let a big amount of saliva pool on her asshole and worked this in, massage forgotten about, all I wanted to do was bury my rod in her tight fucking ass. I was now rubbing my swollen knob against her and shuffled forward so the tip pushed inside, I spread her butt cheeks even more and pushed the whole head inside then paused to allow her to adjust.

"Mmm, fuck yeah Jakey, fuck your grandma's ass." She was groaning and moving her ass up towards me to encourage me to go deeper.

I pushed in bit by bit until my whole shaft was inside her, putting some of my weight on her butt cheeks to make sure I was fully buried. I held it there for a few seconds then started to withdraw to about halfway then shoved back in. this met with her approval as she moaned, "Fuck yeah, bang me hard."

I took my queue from that and got into a rhythm of in and out hard, my balls slapping against her skin. My knees were feeling the pain from the hard wood beneath them.

"Bend over the rail grandma, so I can hold your hips as I plough into you."

I pulled out so we could both stand up and grandma bent over the rail as I stepped into position, I lined my cock up and thrust inside in one movement I was balls deep, I grabbed her hips and really started pounding her now, she was clenching her sphincter muscles around my cock, it felt so hot and amazing.

She reached a hand between her legs and started frigging her pussy, her breathing was heavy, she was shoving back against me to match my inward thrust.

"I'm going to burst Jakey, fill my ass with your boy juice please." her voice trembling as her orgasm grew.

A few more thrusts and my own orgasm erupted, my hot cum shooting inside her bowels, I froze to enjoy every spurt, Grandma slightly buckled at the knees as her orgasm raged through her body. As I felt my cock wilting, I withdrew with a sloppy plop, I span grandma round so I could hold her and kiss her deeply. Her hard nipples pressing into my chest as our tongues swapped body fluid.

"Fuck, that was so damn nice sonny." She rasped still a little out of breath.

"Mmm, you know how to please a guy grandma, that is for sure."

We both jumped back into the water and splashed about a bit, before collecting our things and walking back to the house, still naked, holding hands.

Chapter 7 coming soon.

All characters are over 18yrs old.