Dawning of a New World Ch. 08

Story Info
An orgy leads to a family group session.
2.9k words
4.65
5.8k
7
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8

Once we had our breath back, mom leant over towards me. "Fuck your mommy please, I really need to feel my boy's cock inside me. Fill me with your baby making cream."

She sounded very animalistic almost, speaking like she had been possessed by a demon.

"I want you too mom." I finished my bottle of beer and then bent mom over the end of the hay bale, my cock was already rigid and dripping pre-cum.

I spread her legs and butt cheeks. I looked at her firm ass and the glistening wet pussy waiting for me to mount it, taking my cock in my hand I lined it up to her minge and slowly watched as the tip of my penis parted her pussy lips, her snatch was so wet and hot, once the head was in, I paused to enjoy that moment, but mom had other ideas and thrust backwards taking me deep inside her letting out a moan as she did so.

"Now fuck mommy hard darling, make me pay for making you wait so long." She winked.

I did as requested and holding her hips, I began to thrust deep and as hard as I could.

Grandma took the same position as mom at the other end of the bale and my dad took her from behind, banging into her in the same way I was banging my mom. Mom and grandma started kissing each other, fuck that was hot to watch.

I then felt a hand on my shoulder, looking back I saw grandpa.

"Can I fuck you, Jakey?" he asked rubbing my butt hole and stroking his cock.

"Yes grandpa." I panted.

I paused my motion briefly allowing him to enter into my arsehole, slightly bending me forward, then we found a rhythm where I thrust into mom just as grandpa thrust into me.

As I looked around to see what the others were doing, I saw John-Paul with his lethal weapon ploughing into Rob's ass in the sex swing.

Johnny was fucking Fay as she lay on her back with Suzie sat on her face, Julie was fucking Ellie-May with an empty beer bottle. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Moms' pussy was tighter than grandmas, but felt very similar to Fays. Grandpa started panting heavy and went rigid as I felt his hot seed enter my ass, he pulled his cock from me and I felt empty, but continued to fuck my mom. Dad pulled his cock out of grandma and stood by her and moms face as he spurted cum on them, grandma took his cock in her mouth when he finished spraying and sucked him dry.

"You keep sucking like that Ma and I'll piss." He said to her.

"Oh, good, do it, piss in my mouth." She replied barely taking his cock from her mouth as she spoke.

"Fuck Yeah, give me some too." Said mom as she stroked dad's balls.

Dad let loose his piss, some in grandma's mouth, some in moms' mouth then over their faces, this tipped me over the edge.

"I'm gonna cum."

"Yes son, fill mommy with your cum, breed me."

I thrust a few more times as hard as I could before bursting my baby making seed into the pussy I had come from eighteen years ago. My knees felt weak and I collapsed on top of mom, kissing her back.

"Let's get a drink Jakey" Mom said as she got up.

We slumped on the hay by the drinks and sat cuddled up to each other as we watched the show around us.

"Thank you, Son, that was so special."

"Thank you, mom, you felt amazing and being able to cum in you meant so much." I kissed her on the cheek.

Rob staggered over to us, "Wholly shit that was some ass fucking John-Paul just gave me, even better than the first one, biggest cock I have ever taken in my ass and so much cum." He laughed as he dropped onto the hay by us.

"He certainly is built like his dad, when his dad fucked my ass years ago, I could not sit properly for a few days." Mom said.

I looked up to see Fay mounting Johnny, impaling herself on his meat spear, then John-Paul stood behind her and pushed his trunk into her asshole, Fay threw her head back, "Yes, fill my holes, now I need one in my mouth for good measure." Fay growled like a wild cat.

My dad was first there, putting his cock into Fay's mouth, as she sucked on him, Johnny was licking my dad's balls from beneath.

Ellie-May crawled over to me and took my cock in her mouth, girl of few words is Ellie, more action gets the right reaction I believe is the saying.

As she sucked me, Rob thrust his cock in her from behind, Mom got up and found Julie, the two of the began kissing before laying on the floor in a sixty-nine eating each other's cunt's.

Grandpa and grandma, sat on the hay and watched as they had a drink.

"Think you did a great job Pa, arranging all this."

"Yeah, I did didn't I," he scoffed in self-glory.

Ellie-May was now riding my cock while Rob was buried in her ass. Her tits swinging back and forth like pendulums, I pulled gently on her pierced nipples as she bounced on me.

"I'm about to cum," said Rob.

"Just dump it in my ass sir." Moaned Ellie-May.

Rob did just that and filled her teen anus with his spunk, then pulled out and said he needed to go pee.

"Pee in my ass, if you like" smiled Ellie-May.

"Well, that is new to me, is it even possible?" I thought to myself.

Rob dropped back down to his knees and started to piss into Elli-May's gaping arse, putting his cock head into the entrance as he did so.

"Mmm, that is so nice and warm."

I could feel Rob's piss running from her ass onto me around my balls.

"I am about to cum Ellie," I said.

She jumped off me and took my cock in her mouth as I shot my load. Once I was done, she came up to my face and began kissing me, swapping the cum from her mouth into mine then delving her tongue into my mouth as deep as she could.

Once spent, Ellie stood up and asked, "Who's next to use me."

John-Paul walked over and pushed her over a bale, he had a riding crop in his hand, the sort with the wide leather flap at the end, 'whack, whack' he slammed it down across her ass cheeks, they began to redden immediately.

"Fuck yeah!" growled Ellie, "more, I want more you bastard."

Whack, whack, whack, whack, her ass was red raw. John-Paul, now stood between her legs, and shoved his huge cock in her butt hole, almost balls deep in one thrust, he relentless started fucking her butt hole, much to Ellie-Mays pleasure.

"Yes, yes, give it to me, I need a good seeing to." She ordered.

Julie knelt down behind them, she started inserting fingers into her daughter's pussy while her son pounded her ass, soon enough Julie had a fist pumping back and forth matching her sons' thrusts, then she inserted two fingers into John-Paul's butt hole.

I watched in amazement as Ellie seemed to be in heaven at the treatment she was receiving, suddenly she gushed pussy juice up her mother's forearm.

This continued for a good five minutes when Johnny appeared in-front of Ellie and pushed his cock into her mouth and started fucking her throat.

I looked around to see if anyone else was watch and sure enough, Fay and Rob had their gaze fixed in this direction as Fay rode Rob in reverse cowgirl.

Grandma was in the stocks with my dad fucking her from behind, no idea what hole he was in, and grandpa was getting a blow-job from her, mom was crouched in a corner having a piss.

I got myself behind dad and put a huge amount of spit in my hand and started lubing dads' arsehole, I was going to fuck him now, after all what is good for one is good for another.

I nudged the head of my cock slowly into him and he froze for a moment before pushing back against me. I was soon deep inside him, holding still just as he did for me before starting to find a slow rhythm. My dad was first to fuck my, and now I am in his, the first cock to penetrate his arse.

We both started hip movements, me inside him and dad inside grandma. Mom came over.

"That looks so fucking horny, never thought I would see your dad take a cock in his ass, let alone his son's cock." She said as she caressed my butt cheeks.

Suzie came over, knelt behind mom and began licking her pussy and ass before entering two fingers from each hand into each hole, pistoning her hands up and down, alternating left one up while right was down, then swapped, this became faster and mom was enjoying every minute of it. Mom then pushed two fingers up my arse and began fingering me.

Grandpa had cum in grandma's mouth and was now pissing in it as grandma gulped some down but spat some out onto him.

"Fuck, oh fuck, I am about to cum." I shouted.

"Yes son, fill my ass, do it!" was dad's response.

"Yes, fill your daddy with your cum up his arse baby." Mom said as she picked the pace fingering me and rubbing my prostate, that was all I could take, my sperm spewed into my dad, I thrust deep, then dad said he was filling grandma's ass with his jizz. Mom almost collapsed as she orgasmed on Suzie-Lou's fingers.

Grandma was still in the stocks as the rest of us went to get a drink. Julie, Johnny, John-Paul and Ellie-May had all finished aswel, but I could see Johnny and John-Paul both still had raging hard-ons as they headed over to grandma, Johnny filled her mouth, while John-Paul went behind her and filled her pussy with his meat.

Dad hugged me, "Wow son, that felt amazing."

"It looked amazing." Said mom and grandpa almost at the same time.

"Suzi-Lou, you sure know how to work your fingers girl." Mom said as she kissed her.

"Why thank you," replied Suzie, "Mom and the girls in my dorm at university all said the same thing, guess I'm just a natural at it." She chuckled.

We all watched grandma getting a good fucking, and watched as the guys faces told us they were now filling holes with their spunk. They released grandma from the stocks and joined the rest of us.

We sat around talking and laughing for the next hour or so, I guess we were all completely knackered and spent.

Johnny and his family kissed us all goodnight and thanked us all for a memorable evening.

"We must do it again soon." Grandma said.

"We best be off too." Said Rob as he and Fay also said thank you for a great evening and dam good fucking session.

"Come by tomorrow and we will sort out the paper work for green pines." Said grandpa.

"Certainly will." Said Fay.

The rest of us headed off to the house after deciding we would clear up in the morning.

Once inside grandma and grandpa went to their bathroom, while mom, dad and myself went to the main house bathroom, where we helped to shower each other, cleaning the dry cum patches off each other from various parts of our bodies.

"Well, what did you think of your surprise Jake?" asked mom.

"Dam well loved every bit of it, especially when the blindfold came off and I saw you both." I replied with a huge cheesy smile on my face.

"Anything you didn't like?" she asked.

"I must admit I was not so keen when John-Paul used the riding crop on his sister's ass as hard as he did, but she seemed to enjoy it."

"Anything you loved or not sure about?" It was dads turn to ask a question, as we started drying each other with fresh towels.

"I loved having my ass played with, whether by fingers, tongue or a cock inside me," I smiled as I dried my dad's limp cock, "I did not really get to experience the piss thing, so not quite sure about that."

"You should have said before we showered, me and your dad could have pissed over you in the shower as you lay down in the bath tub." Mom snickered.

"I'm sure there will be plenty of other opportunities." I winked.

With that we went downstairs and sat in the living room with grandpa.

"Where's ma?" asked mom.

"In the kitchen making a fresh pot of coffee." Said grandpa, just as grandma walked in with the coffees on the hostess trolley.

"That was some night hey Jakey?" She asked me as she passed me a mug of coffee.

"Sure, was grandma, are all your parties like that?"

"A lot of the time yes, sometimes not so wild, other times even more so if we have a lot more people here." She laughed, handing out coffees.

"More than tonight?" I quizzed her.

"Yes, our biggest party must have had over forty people here."

"And your grandma was fucked by every cock in the barn." Grandpa said as he patted grandma on the butt.

"I walked like a cowboy for a few days after I can tell you." Grandma chuckled as she wiggled her hips on grandpa's lap.

"It must have been chaos." I laughed, thinking my grandma is a real cock hungry slut, but she loves pussy just as much.

"It was, how shall I put it, a free for all, that is for sure Jakey." She smiled, grandpa now had his hands around her pulling on her nipples, my own cock was starting to stir as was dads as I looked over at him, mom was stroking her pussy.

Grandma got up off grandpa and crawled on her hands and knees over to me, spread my legs and licked at my balls, then along my stiffening shaft.

Grandpa was feeding his cock into moms' mouth, while dad just sat there wanking himself watching.

Grandma was sucking my dick and one of her fingers sought out butt hole and buried itself up to her knuckle. Dad leant over and started sucking one of my nipples.

Grandpa pulled mom to her feet and spun her round, bending her over the couch.

"Pa's is going to fuck you ass baby girl."

"Yes pa, do it, fill your girl's ass with your cock." He parted her butt cheeks, spat on her anus and then pushed his swollen man hood into his daughter's arse.

Dad went and stood in front of mom and put his cock in her mouth.

Grandma put her mouth near my ear and whispered, "I was to see you fuck your grandpa Jakey."

"Mmm, yeah ok grandma."

Grandma got herself behind grandpa and started licking and fingering his ass, getting it ready for my cock.

As I stood behind grandpa swapping places with grandma, I pushed him forward a little, then lined up the head of my cock with his puckered hole slowly pushing inside him. Grandma reached between our legs and started playing with his balls as I went in deeper and deeper until I was all the way in.

"Mmm, that feels good Jakey boy." Anted grandpa as he looked back over his shoulder at me.

"Is Jakey in your ass Pa?" mom asked, taking dads cock from her mouth, after all it is rude to speak with our mouthful.

"Yes honey, your son is fucking your daddy, just like he fucked his in the barn." Panted grandpa.

I was going nice and steady, when dad parted my butt cheeks and offered his cock to my ass, I help my stroke as he entered me.

"Now that is fucking hot and horny!" said grandma.

"Film it for me Ma, so I can see it for myself later." Grunted mom unable to see what was happening as she was being fuck by grandpa.

Grandma took the video recorder from the wall cupboard where the porn films are kept and started filming our own incestuous porn movie.

She moved around to capture us from every angle, even laying down under our legs.

It was a little awkward to get a steady rhythm going but we did managed to move back and forth somehow.

I blew my jizz first, filling grandpa's ass, then he came in his daughter's fanny, moments later dad filled my ass with his spunk. As we all came apart, grandma passed the camera to grandpa to carry on filming, as she went from one cum filled hole to the next, swallowing dads cum from my ass, my own cum from grandpa's ass and grandpa's spunk from her daughter's sweet cunt.

We all sat knackered and panting.

"That is how you finish an evening." Laughed mom.

"Damn right baby girl," Chuckled grandpa, "but I am bushwhacked and need my bed now."

"Yes, I think we all need a good night's sleep after this evening." Said grandma as she got up.

"Sleep between us tonight Jake please, se we can hold our wonderful boy as you fall asleep, like you did as a young child." Mom said as she stroked my arm.

We all went upstairs, my grandparents went into their bedroom, while I went to my parent's room and lay between them on my back, and they lay on their sides facing me and stroking my body.

Soon enough I was asleep.