Dawning of a New World Ch. 09

Story Info
A deal is sealed with sex.
2.1k words
4.6
3.3k
4

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9

I was pleasantly woken by my cock being sucked by my mom, while my dad was fucking her from behind, she looked up at me and took my cock from her mouth.

"Morning son. Did you sleep well?" She asked as she stroked my shaft.

"Morning mom, morning dad, yes I slept like a log."

"Oh, good, your morning wood looked to good to ignore sorry." She replied.

"No drama, it is yours when ever you want it mom." I smiled.

With that said she took my swollen member back in her mouth, dad had not stopped his thrusts, instead seemed to hump harder.

Dad pulled out and mom then straddled me, holding my cock as it slowly slipped into her used wet cunt, as she sat for a moment, she leant forward her tits against my chest, just as dad moved in behind her and parted her butt cheeks before pushing his own cock into mom's arsehole, as he did mom bit into my neck.

They found a rhythm between them that was beneficial to all three of us, I could feel the movements of my dad's cock against my own through the thin muscle that separated mom's fanny from her anus.

Mom started to kiss me deeply, her tongue wrestling my own and our saliva mixing together. After several minutes, I felt dad withdraw his cock and then positioned himself to the side of our faces, placing his cock between mine and mom's mouth he began a fucking motion, mom and I sucking and licking his shaft as it glided back and forth, then he stopped with the tip of his cock lined up with our mouths and his cum spurted out over us, we licked as much as we could into our mouths, when dad moved mom resumed our kissing, this time we were sharing dads sperm.

Mom was riding me, as she sat up and tweaked my nipples, I reached up and returned the favour, pulling on her stiff nubs. Mom started to shake her head around as her orgasm went through her body, gyrating against my pubic bone, until I arched up and my own cum shot deep into her womb from where I had come from eighteen years earlier.

Mom collapsed on top of me and we kissed again.

"That was wonderful son, thank you for making your mom feel so good." She whispered into my ear.

"My pleasure mom, I assure you I loved it just as much."

"I think your dad is in the shower, we best get showered and make an appearance downstairs." She chuckled.

As we got off the bed dad walked in and said shower was free, he put on a pair of shorts and headed downstairs.

Mom and I had a shower together, before I too put on a pair of baggy shorts and mom put on a bikini top and a pair of shorts, then we went downstairs to the kitchen.

Dad was making coffee and toasted crumpets.

"Where are ma and pa." Mom asked dad.

"I think they are tidying up the barn." He replied.

"Best go help them, I'll take a coffee or them." Mom said as she prepared a tray.

Dad and I sat at the dining table after mom left for the barn.

"Have you enjoyed your holiday, Jakey?" he asked me.

"I sure have dad; it has been the best and I have not even been to the beach once." I chuckled.

"Well, now university is over, you can come here anytime you want, me and your mom was talking while you have been here and said it is about time you had your own vehicle."

"Wow, really dad? That would be fantastic, thank you, I was actually thinking about moving here and looking for a job, I much prefer being here to the city."

I could see he was taken back by that a little.

"Your choice son, I'm sure your grandparents would be more than happy to have you live here with them, not quite sure how your mom would take it though."

Just then there was a knock on the door, it was Rob and Fay, I let them in and offered them a coffee.

"Yes, please Jake, we have come to sort out the paperwork for green pines." Said Rob.

"I shall go and let grandma and grandpa know you are here." I replied and left the kitchen.

Ten minutes later I reappeared with mom, grandpa and grandma behind me, Rob was stood by the table as I made fresh coffee.

"You can sit down Rob." Said grandma.

"To be honest I have not been able to sit down comfortably since Johnny and John-Paul pounded my ass with those monster cocks of theirs." He smiled.

"They are rather big boys aren't they, your poor man." Replied grandma.

"I have no complaints; it was all pleasure." He laughed.

Dad asked Rob what the plans they had were for green pines, and Rob went into detail about how they intended to create a holiday retreat for open minded people of all sexual persuasions with clothing optional, which is why location was important, he went on to say that they knew a large number of people who lived a swinger's lifestyle and also many that lived an incestuous lifestyle.

"Sounds great," said dad, "You might get to see more of our Jakey, as he wants to live here and find a job."

I looked at mom to judge her response.

"Really Jake?" she asked.

"Yes mom, you know I am happier in the countryside than the city."

"Yes, I know son and I am sure you will soon find a job." She replied.

"Well, I am sure we can offer you a job Jake, we will have so much to do and there will always be ongoing maintenance, I'm sure." Said Rob smiling.

"That would be great, thank you." I replied.

"Yes, thank you both." Said mom.

Dad fetched the papers from his briefcase and handed them to Rob to read.

"It is just about lunchtime, will you both stay for a bite to eat?" asked grandma.

"Yes, please ma, if it's not to much trouble." Replied Fay.

"No trouble at all for our new neighbours." Grandma smiled.

Mom and grandma made a selection of sandwiches and a large pitcher of cold lemonade. Rob finished reading the paperwork and signed it with Fay then it was signed by grandma and grandpa.

"We will have the money transferred on Monday morning as soon as the banks open pa." Said Rob.

"Great, thank you, we will have to celebrate properly and head into town for a slap-up meal," replied grandpa, "And, we will have to see about buying you a truck Jakey."

"Thanks grandpa, but dad has already said that him and mom are going to but me one." I smiled at my parents.

We ate the sandwiches while dad filled them in on any laws Rob and Fay may need to know in the area regarding their new venture, as dad was a lawyer.

"Maybe we can have you as our legal rep Pete." Said Fay.

"Be happy to oblige." Dad replied.

"You would all be welcome over anytime, that goes without saying, don't wait for invites." Rob laughed.

"Maybe I could show you around the area Fay." Mom said.

"I would like that Helen, thank you." Fay responded.

"No problem, I just ask you look after my boy." Smiled mom.

"Oh, don't worry I shall look after Jake in any way required." Fay winked.

"As will I." chuckled Rob.

"I am sure you both will." Mom chuckled.

Conversation turned to last nights orgy, grandma telling our new neighbours that I fucked grandpa for her when everyone had left.

"I got ma to film it for me as I could not see what was going on." Piped up mom.

"Now, I would like to see that home movie." Laughed Rob.

"Come on then, I'll set it up on the tv." Said dad.

We all went into the living room and sat down, grandma found Rob as soft pillow to sit on.

As the tv came to life dad hit the play button on the camcorder, I watched the reaction on Rob and Fay's faces as they saw grandpa fucking mom, while I fucked him and dad fucked me

.

"Wow, you were right ma, that is as sexy as fuck, it's making my minge twinge."

Mom chuckled rubbing between her legs.

"Mine too." Said Fay her hand also between her own legs rubbing herself.

"Maybe we should help each other relieve the tension." Said mom as she reached a hand over to stroke Fays breasts.

"Mmm, maybe we should Helen." Fay said as she leaned over to kiss my mom.

The rest of us sat and watched as mom and Fay kissed and caressed each other, Fay pulled moms bikini top off and started sucking her nipple, while mom tugged at Fay flimsy t-shirt to free her bare breasts.

The rest of us stripped off and sat back down to watch. Mom pulled Fay to her feet and they undressed each other, once naked they lay on the floor in a sixty-nine position and began lapping at each other's wet pussies and pawing at each other's ass cheeks.

I began stroking my stiffening cock, dad, grandpa and Rob doing exactly the same and grandma went into the kitchen returning with a cucumber and as she sat with her legs over the arms of the chair, parted her own pussy and inserted the cucumber into herself and began fucking herself with it.

Mom and Fay both had fingers in their asses as they moaned and writhed around on the floor, both reaching orgasm almost simultaneously and lay in each other's arms wallowing in the pleasure.

They parted and rolled onto their backs, lifted their legs in the air and asked who was first.

I wasted no time burying my face in my mom's wet pussy, lapping at her juices and sucking her clit.

Dad sank between Fay's legs and pushed his cock inside her, after I had sucked and licked mom's pussy for a few minutes she asked me to fuck her in the ass, she got up on all fours her face over Fays and they started kissing as I pushed my dick into my mom's arsehole, slapping her butt cheeks gently as I drove my cock all the way in to me balls. Then I began to fuck her with some gusto, which she responded to with moans of pleasure muffled by Fay's mouth.

Dad shot his load into Fay and rolled back on his haunches panting.

"You going next Rob?" he said looking back.

"Don't think I could as much as I want to." Rob laughed.

Fay got up and crawled over to grandma, taking the cucumber in her hand she took over from grandma fucking that lengthy fruit into a sloppy wet fanny and she inserted two fingers into grandma's ass to match the rhythm.

Grandpa knelt down behind Fay and inserted his cock into her cunt, slowly rocking back and forth. Fay removed the fruit and started to replace it with her hand until she had a fist buried in grandma's pussy.

Fay twisted her wrist left and right, in and out making grandma groan in ecstasy, Mom wanted to change position so we could watch the action, so we did a three sixty with separating, my cock still in her tight arsehole, and the fucking continued.

Grandma was sucking one of her own nipples as her panting got heavier, Fay now had four fingers in grandma's ass while she fisted her fanny.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" grandma screamed as a wave of pleasure took hold of her body, "don't stop, make me squirt Fay."

Fay quickened her movements in both holes, her fist was so deep her wrist joints were inside grandma too.

Grandma started to buck, as she let squirt after squirt fly and splash over Fay's face, Fay planted her mouth over Grandma's clit and nibbled it as she sucked it into her mouth, this just caused grandma to squirt even more and she was swearing like I have never heard anyone swear before.

As grandma's breathing became more relaxed Fay removed her hands and mouth, and grandma let out a huge sigh. Grandpa said he was about to cum, Fay pushed back against him as his cock exploded within her.

I was close to my own orgasm and with a few more thrust's shot my seed into mom's butt hole.

Mom and fay stood up and hugged each other, "I think we are going to be very good friends." Said mom.

"Oh, so do I Helen."

"Maybe we should move out here too Pete." Mom smiled at dad.

"Maybe one day." Dad replied.

So many followers but so few scores and comments, makes for a sad writer...

Please leave your comments, they really do help me create the stories.