All Comments on 'Dax & Lulu: Married Ch. 03'

by MsLuLuX

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cheerful greetings of the day

A day with a new entry by MsLuLu is bound to be happier and more satisfying. Thanks for continuing with a tasty mix of sweet, sour, salt and bitter....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Addicted

I am addicted to your story. Addicted to Lulu and Dax. I was going cold turkey without our favourite couple, but thankfully, we got our fix. Cannot believe they didn't have sex for three months! Although this story is very real, and the language and thoughts and ideas around their marriage is real, my feathers are slightly ruffled that Dax's ex wants to wreak havoc on their lives that took a great deal to create in the first place, I do hope that Lulu gives that bitch a wake up call, surely Dax and Lulu's love is strong enough to survive whatever rubbish the ex wants to cause. I hate that Dax even went out with this witch in the first place. I do hope Dax conveniently forgets a condom and that they add more babies to their wonderful family. Thanks for writing! You are so talented. Cannot wait for the next chapter.

LitLover469LitLover469almost 6 years ago
Triumphant Return!

I have missed your writing and Dax & Lulu (and Max & Lili) so very, very much! Glad to see you back!

So Angela thinks she's about to cause problems between Dax and Lulu, huh? That heifer better keep it moving. Lulu will destroy her. Dax will destroy her. Not to mention an assortment of other family members and friends will destroy her. No one will mess with that family and walk away without limping.

I hope Lulu doesn't allow those insecure thoughts of hers to become a problem. Angela's age, height, and skin color could never outshine Lulu.

I'm so impressed by how much this couple has grown together. Dax went three months without sex and survived? Lulu is learning how to balance work and family without feeling like she's sacrificing a part of her self? Yay them! The moment I loved the most in this chapter was when Lulu decided to go to lunch with Dax after turning him down. I thought it was so special when she hugged him and thought about how much she was craving her husband and knew she couldn't let that opportunity to spend time together get away from her.

I do suspect Lulu will be having more of Dax's babies because Lulu really does love making Dax's dreams come true-- and then she realizes that his dream was hers too.

My adore the little things about these two... like Lulu squealing over good food and how they can be the silliest with each other (yoda impersonation? lol) and make each other laugh. I'd love more scenes with them interacting with their babies, and spending time with Lili & Max and Eddie & Lenny, and of course having more sexy times, but I really just love reading about them being so happy and in love together. Ugh! I dread this Angela bitch, but I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The word for today boys & girls is 'Spatchcock'

One never knows how much they missed something until that thing reappears. I now know what heroin withdrawals are like. I too was overjoyed to the treat of 'Dax & Lulu: Married' back at last. I missed Dax & Lulu; Lulu & Dax so very much and I am fortunate enough to catch a glimpse of Lou on occasion.

Readers were taken through an update of the past 2 1/2 - 3 years without even feeling the flashbacks. Great job on that. Missing your kid's development is a terrible thing to undertake.

That poor, poor blonde, Angela. May she rest in peace. She may sleep with the fishes in the East River. New P.I. aside, she knows not her chosen enemy. Am I right, Dax?

Over the top update MsLuLuX. You have been sorely missed indeed. Your writing may likewise need a warning label regarding priapism.

' Spatchcock', a cooking term no doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
2019 and it's still overflowing with delight🌹

I read everything in 2 days starting with Visions, the first chapter until now. I'm more than taken with these represented works of art. I'm vested in knowing more, reading more and not assuming. Most interracial stories don't involve real romance or a heart being cherished along with every other aspect of her, including the obvious. Thank you for widening the paradigm of thinking for us readers and having us with the "I wish it was me" or "how would I handle this" look on our faces as we finished reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Okay, when will we get an update here and about the Lili story?

Have mercy and elaborate on your profile when you plan to drop new chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

More, please! Hope you are well in this time of Covid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I need more

Nooooo way this is the end I need MORE please please this is so good. I don’t want it to be over

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsLuLuX@MsLuLuX
4/30/24 Sorry it takes me forever to post. I'm writing and re-writing as fast as I can. I get writers block like A LOT - if you have questions suggestions comments (please comment it helps) feel free to hold forth, even criticisms help - but don't be cruel. 2.28.24 Just t...