Day 1 - Femboy Tavern's NNN

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it sweetheart. Take all of mama."

She was slow, pulling him down onto her inch by inch. His hole pulsing and widening, his body remembering her shape from their prior sessions. She let out a cooing moan when he'd gotten half way, and continued pulling him into her.

Orion's brain buzzed and his vision went blurry as she fully hilted herself inside him. He leaked more precum, down pooling into the sheets.

She held him at her base, and slowly began grinding against his hole. Reaching around her hand, she rubbed the bulge in his stomach.

"Ya goblins sure can handle some good meat."

She continued grinding and Orion grabbed fist fulls of the sheets. Why was she being so slow? In all their sessions before she was fast and rough. Blowing her load in a few minutes but now she was savoring it.

He wanted, no, he needed it fast and rough. F** this gentle garbage!

"F-f** me!" Orion's girly voice hummed with a mouth full of saliva.

"Ya what?"

"F** me! Pound me with that fat cock! I need it." He moaned, betraying himself.

"Ya one dirty slut, ya know." She laughs, slapping a stiff hand across his butt and making him moan. "I don't think I've ever met a slut like ya. Ya want it rough, ay? I'll give it to ya rough!"

She repositioned her hands, pulling his thighs to his stomach, holding his body up, she pulled him off her cock before slamming him back down. With the first slam, Orion felt close to a mixture of cumming and passing out.

She continued, not thrusting but holding and using him like her personal f** toy. Moving him up and down on her cock. Stroking her fat pig dick with his insides.

The bed creaked and thudded into the wall with how raggedly she used him. Orion's toes curled as he felt himself grow close. His high pitched moans filled the room through gritted teeth as he fought the urge to orgasm. Spraying precum as his dick flopped around with her movements.

"Maybe it will be okay? Just one orgasm. Not a big deal. it's the first day. The rest of the month you won't orgasm at all."

Thoughts and excuses of giving in swirled in his head as her tip swirled his insides.

"No, I have to hold out for big Sis!" He fought.

The Hogvitan's fat balls pumped and tightened to her body as she gripped his shoulders, shoving him down on her cock. Orion's eyes rolled back as she buried herself deep inside of him, blowing her load. He could feel her hot, extremely thick cum pump into him. And he closed his eyes and thudded his head down into the mattress.

It was over. He'd survived.

Panting the hog woman, caught her breath. "I swear, ya got the best a**." She moaned. "Ya sure ya don't want to go another round?"

Orion lazily shook his head no. And she slowly pulled out. Leaving his gaping hole twitching and oozing her cum.

He lay crumpled in the bed. Panting, his inside dying for an orgasm. Every nerve in his body aching.

"I guess I'll be seeing ya in Decembereth." The pig woman snorted a laugh, as he felt her heavy mass leave the bed. There was a rustle of clothes, before a hand came down, slapping his a**, causing him to gush hot cum onto the mattress. She let out another laughing snort, and he heard the door close behind her.

Orion laid in bed, surprisingly not cumming, left him feeling more tired then if he would have just up and came.

He wasn't sure how long he was laying there but there was a knock at the door.

"You okay?" Big Sis's voice spilled into the room as the door cracked open.

He lifted a hand and gave her a thumbs up, even though he was still face down in the mattress.

"Did you cum?" Luca's stupid voice followed, and Orion shifted his head to creek out a quick and simple...

"F*** you."

Luca looked at Lady Eleanor and shrugged.

"No. I didn't. Now get out of my room."

12