Day 3 - Femboy Tavern's NNN

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucky placed her skirt down, hanging it over the end of the bed as he slid between her legs. He sat, knees inches from her package, waiting for her to give him the command.

Fae spotted his readiness, and quickly realized that he was waiting for her. She smiled to herself, at how a cute little eager sub he was.

"Go on." She spoke, her insides tightening with anticipation.

Lucky wasn't sure where to start, his excitement was the highest it had ever been and dick leaked along with it.

He finally reached up, hooking a finger under the stretched edge of her panties. Pulling it down, he reached in with his other hand, cupping it under her cock and assisting the only partially hard appendage out of its confines.

Lucky let out another little whimper, seeing it in its full glory. It stuck up, throbbing to life as his hand still caressed its underside.

Being a futa, Fae's semi-soft cock had already been longer than Lucky's, thicker too. The dog struggled to wrap a hand around it. She was more than double his size.

Lucky sat there admiring her elvin cock. It was thinner than most futa he'd seen, but was long with wide glands that elegantly flared out wider than her cock. He scanned from the large bulge of her balls still in her underwear, up her cock. Taking in the beautiful creaminess of her skin tone and the way it transitioned mid way up her shaft into a luscious pink, then almost reddish purple of her tip.

Fae bit her lip, her cock having long since reached full mast, now sat straining, as Lucky stared at it in awe. She ached, but couldn't help but enjoy the way he stared at her cock, and the tease of it.

"G-go on." She said again, this time much more needy.

Catching himself, Lucky shifted forward, wanting to get even closer to her cock. He cupped her shaft on either side, and after a soft "ah", swallowed the top of her tip into his mouth, his lips stopping before the flair of her head.

"Ahh~" Fae let out a gasping moan at the surprise wet warmth of his mouth on her cock tip.

Lucky slurped and licked, giving all his love and attention to her large tip. He loved the way the smooth plump flesh felt in his mouth. It had been a while since he'd orally pleasured a futa but he loved doing it.

"Oh~ Oh! That- Your mouth~ it feels so good Lucky!"

And that was why. He loved the way futas would moan and praise while he sucked.

Her hand came up and fingers ran through his hair and curled behind his floppy dog ear.

He also loved the way they touched his head, played with his hair and ears. Oral was the best for praise and pets.

"Does that feel good?" Lucky asked, his tail wagging behind him as he slobbered all over her tip.

"Yes! That's so good~ Your mouth feels so good, puppy!" Fae moaned.

Her hands were in his hair, not to push him down onto her but to brace herself. Fae, while being highly versed in personal pleasure, this was her first time being orally pleasured, and holy Arjia his mouth felt good!

It wasn't just his mouth, but she could feel his body pressing into her shaft, his hands at the base of her cock, she could even feel his dick. His hard little member was pressing into her balls, twitching against her cum banks.

This wasn't the compromise she'd thought of. She thought maybe she could warm her cock inside him. Have him sit on it while she kept teasing and edging him. But she wasn't sure she was fully in control anymore.

The cute little pup had been let loose on her cock and was now devouring her control and her tip. She didn't want him to stop.

He lightly sucked on the flange of her flared tip, licking around under the edge, and her body shivered as she belted out moans. And Lucky ate it up.

"It's so good~ I've never been sucked like this before~" She moaned and his dick twitched against her.

"You like it?" He goated, his words slightly muffled as he worked his magic.

"Yes! You're so good at that- YES THAT! OOAH~"

He was sucking back on the top of her tip, rubbing the underside of her slit with his tongue. "Amf u ah gowd bui?" (Am I a good boy?)

"Oh F**k! YES! The best boy! You're such a good cock sucking little PUPPY!" She screamed, both her hands on his head, her fingers curling in his waving black hair.

Fae felt herself grow closer to orgasm. And knew if she let this continue, she'd pop any second.

"L-Lucky! Stop, stop, stop..." She said, pulling him off her cock with a pop.

Confused, he looked up at her, tilting his head. Wondering why, and a little frustrated. Like a dog having its favorite toy taken away.

He watched the elven woman stutter and pant, catching her breath as her brain soft rebooted.

"W-what about edging?" She asked, her chest rising and falling.

Lucky shook his head. "Uh uh. This is more fun." And without another word, he swallowed the elvin woman's tip, past the flair, taking and filling his mouth with her tip, throwing her back into the whirlpool of ecstasy.

Fae threw her head back, her back arching at the feel of his tongue, his lips, the warmth of his mouth and the way he focused so wholly on the most sensitive part of her cock.

Lucky licked, sucked and teased every inch of fae's cock head, lavishing it with his tongue, loving every reaction and knowing he was doing a good job. He was in heaven, his lips and mouth covered in her sweet sticky precum.

His dick had been throbbing restlessly, spilling spurts of precum at each of Fae's praises. Though it wasn't being stroked, the light rubbing of his dick against Fae's large balls was ironically enough to have him on edge.

Though her praise of him had slowed, Lucky didn't mind as her twitches and moans spoke volumes.

"That's it~ Oh gods! You're gonna make me cum~"

Lucky pulled her tip from his mouth, and licked the underside of her head, his tongue rubbing back and forth as fast as he could, causing Fae to convulse, her hips rising off the mattress as she shot a jet of hot creamy white, up. It painted a line up Lucky's face, over his eye and into his hair, the rest of the shot splashing onto the ceiling.

Surprised, but quickly thinking, Lucky swallowed the top of Fae's tip, as the second strong shot filled his mouth. He tried swallowing quickly but the pulsing and tightening of her balls against his cock, made him moan, sending the third shot bursting from around the corner of his lip, and a bit from his nose, as he quickly swallowed.

Her cum didn't stop for almost a minute, though Lucky didn't mind. Her cum was creamy and a bit sweet. So lucky just delightedly swallowed it all down. Though it was quickly filling him.

Fae lifted her head, and looked down at the small dog boy for the first time since her orgasm had started. She saw his cute face, cum painting a sticky line over one of his closed eyes, mingling in his hair, as some leaked from his nose and dripped down his chin. Her tip was still between his lips.

She quickly pulled it free. "Oh Lucky, I'm so sorry." She said, wiping his face.

The dog boy let out a little giggle. "It's fine. It's not the first time this has happened." Lucky said.

He pulled off his shirt and used it to wipe off his face. "Here." Fae said, taking it from him and cleaning up the glob of white ain a portion of his hair. "Thank you for that." She said, lowering the shirt and smiling down at him.

He beamed up at her, just happy to be of use.

"You really like giving oral, don't you?" She giggled and Lucky nodded with a yip.

"It feels good in my mouth."

The two cleaned up, and Fae got dressed.

"I'm leaving tomorrow." She said buttoning her skirt.

"Will I see you again?" Lucky asked, having really enjoyed his time with her.

She smiled at him. "Well, I should be passing back through in a week or so. I'll make sure to come by again."

Fae rooted around in her pocket and produced 2 gold coins.

"Here." She said with a smile, holding them out to him, but the dog boy refused.

He shook his head. And beamed up at her. "It's on the house." Lucky said as a drop of cum landed on his shoulder.

_

Thanks for read. Would love your feedback.

12