Day and Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day removed his hand, dropped her leg, and leaned forward to capture her lips in a violent kiss as the word bounced around his head. One hand tugged at her nipples, alternating breasts as he drew back to watch her work that body all over his dick. Flame twisting in the wind.

"Perfect."

"Not by... a long shot," Day heard Beth moan as she thrust her hips against his, taking all of him.

His grip on her hips was punishment. "You. Are. Perfect. To. Me."

Her breathy laugh fell to a keening cry as he changed up his thrusts, moving faster, rocking harder.

"K-kiss me."

There wasn't an ounce of hesitation from him. Just a hot, sloppy meld of mouths as the reigns fell away from him and he let go.

Beth's arms wrapped around him, legs following suit to ride high on his flanks. He was close, so close. Muscles shaking, sweat dripping, he thrust like a man possessed.

Burying her face in the crook of his neck, Beth bit down hard as her second orgasm hit. He was there with her. Pounding the woman who woke up his cock—demanding everything—into the mattress, feeling her clench around him like she was trying to break him. He came, body shaking, cock jerking as his seed flooded the condom.

***

Oh. My. God. Beth thought staring up at the white ceiling, trying to get her breathing under control. Maybe if she could control that her body would fall in line and stop shivering.

Day had his head on her chest, breath blowing hot across her nipple. A shape intake of breath drew his head up. "What is it?"

"Too sensitive."

Nodding, he withdrew as she gasped and a keening cry left her lips. The bed dipped and she tracked day with her eyes, watching him catch and tie off the condom before tossing it in a bin on his way to the bathroom. She could see him in the reflection of the mirror. Watched as he snatched a washcloth from the build in cubby beside the sink, run it under the flowing tap, and then wipe of his dick and thighs. It wasn't exactly sexy, but it gave Beth something to focus on other than her over-sensatized body that had never had sex so good.

Not good. Amazing.

A warm, damp hand at her hip made her flinch. "Shh. Let me clean you up." Day sat with a fresh wash cloth in his hand and nodded to her slightly parted legs. "Open them."

The man should go into phone sex. He'd make a killing.

His touch was gentle, but firm as he wiped her thighs and firmly between her legs. Jason had never done that. Never cared enough to do it. But then again, Beth had never said the things she said to Day to another man. A succubus must have taken over, and a bossy one at that. Beth wasn't blunt. Precise and calculating, yes. But a demanding woman who knew what she wanted? No, that wouldn't be one of the terms she'd use to define herself.

"You should probably soak in a bath. You're a bit swollen," she heard Day say quietly.

"Oh my God," Beth groaned, covering her face as if that could stem the embarrassment. "I never do this."

"Have sex with strangers?"

"For one," she groaned behind her hands. "And I certainly don't have that kind of sex with anyone generally."

"I should count myself lucky."

The easy escape would be walking away, but Beth was absolutely positive she couldn't make it to the bathroom without stumbling and falling. There was still the hole shaking thing. "Will you help me to the bathroom?"

"I'll do you one better," he said, a second before he scooped her up.

"Don't drop me!"

"I won't. Not unless it's on my cock."

"Oh my God, you did not just say that."

He had the good sense to grimace. "Yeah, I think I just did."

12