Day at the Beach Pt. 01

Story Info
First nude beach trip.
1.3k words
3.27
8.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason parked in the empty lot, turned off his car and wondered to himself, "Is there really no one here today?"

Today was one of the only lucky days the recent graduate had to have the car all to himself while his parents were out of town enjoying their own getaway. Jason knew exactly where he would go as soon as his parents informed him of their plans. He had searched online for months, ever since his 18th birthday, for an area where he might explore sexual 'occurrences' close to his home. A nude beach had been his dream destination ever since found one online. After having driven for the past hour he was disappointed to think he had come out for nothing.

"Maybe I should still go check to see if there's anyone there," Jason thought as he began climbing out of his car. He grabbed his bag of beach items and personal belongings and stepped out of the car. The warm summer afternoon was much more enjoyable with the cool breeze that blew by. The sky remained partially cloudy and Jason wondered if that was the reason the beach seemed so empty.

Jason looked around and thought if he should strip before or after getting on the beach. He had decided to wear a colorful sleeveless top, a pair of black swimming shorts and flip flops to the beach but thought he wouldn't be keeping them on for long. He had accepted the fact that he would have to get naked at some point but with no one around he thought to himself there was no reason to yet. He locked his car and began walking towards the path that would lead him to the nude beach.

As he made his way down the path Jason took a quick look around the beach. In the distance to the left he saw a few figures that he wasn't quite sure were even people and to his right was just just sand and the ocean. He continued walking past the end of the path and onto the sand. He decided to set down a towel for himself in the empty area so he could easily find his way back to the car if he decided to leave soon. Even with the little hope he had Jason decided exploring the area for a while couldn't hurt. He left his towel and bag and began walking towards the figures he had seen to his left.

As he got closer to the figures, Jason was excited to see they were actually people. Two people lay beside each other on beach towels who Jason assumed were likely a couple as both looked to be in their thirties and alone from anyone else. The man had a beer belly and laid naked and likely asleep next to his wife who rested a book on her chest hiding her breasts. Jason thought of sneaking a glance at her pussy but didn't want to get caught perving on the couple. He continued walking down the beach until he passed by a group of elderly people which he hadn't expected to see at the nude beach. Several people sat completely naked in chairs while others talked on the ground or slept too. The women of the group did not look like the kind who would provide him with the experience he had been dreaming of.

After walking for several minutes Jason passed a few other small groups of people but he was generally unimpressed and underwhelmed by the lack of sexual atmosphere he had imagined in his head. He turned around and made his way back to his towel not sure yet of what he would do. Was it better to just go home and hope he would get another chance to go to the nude beach before he left for college or should he stay for a while longer and hope the crowd slowly grows as the day goes by?

Jason sat down on his towel and pulled out his phone. The time read 1:45. It had only been twenty minutes since he had arrived and he had already begun considering leaving soon. He looked out towards the ocean washing up against the shore in front of him. Growing up just about an hour away from multiple local beaches Jason had many memories of going to the ocean multiple times a week during the summer with family and friends and barely remember any bad days. He decided the least he would do today is make sure he still enjoyed the nude beach and all it could offer to him. Maybe no major experiences but he could still enjoy being nude in public and swim in the largest pool imaginable.

He stood up and placed his phone and keys into his beach bag and took out another towel and placed it next to his bag. He took off his shirt first and placed it on his towel. He grabbed his sunscreen and applied it to his entire upper body. He had little fat on him but not much muscle either. He was active enough with his friends to have some definition showing but nothing anyone would consider impressive or terrible. He was averagely tall, standing at 5' 10", with dark black hair and well tanned skin. He looked down at his swimming shorts for a moment and pulled them down to his ankles. His penis hung loosely between his legs and swayed with each motion he made. Even flaccid he penis was almost 7 inches in length and freshly shaven public hair for his beach trip. He started applying sunscreen to his lower body as well, making sure he covered every crack and crevice to make sure he didn't get sunburned in areas he shouldn't. After he had finished he placed the sunscreen back into his bag, kicked off his flip flops and ran for the ocean.

...

After swimming for a long while Jason grew tired and made his way out of the ocean and back towards his spot on the beach. No one had seemed to arrive or leave since he had gone swimming as the people he saw before were still in the distance and nothing else had changed. Jason grabbed his extra towel and started to dry himself. He looked over his body and didn't see any redness or sunburn marks. He dried his upper body first and then his lower body and wrapped the towel around his waist after he had finished. He laid down on his towel and looked up at the still cloudy sky and rested for a few minutes.

Out of the corner of his eye Jason saw a slight bit of movement and he turned his head towards the right to follow it. Walking down from the path towards the beach with a middle aged woman carrying her own beach bag of items and towels. She wore a white sarong that was just see through enough to make out the blue bikini she wore underneath it. She had long slender legs and looked to be about 5' 6" tall. Her ass swayed from side to side with each step she took, throwing the back of her sarong all over the place. Jason couldn't see her boobs in much detail but they seemed to bounce slightly.

Jason felt a twitch in his penis from under the towel wrapped around him. He continued watching the woman as she found a spot, laid down her bag and got ready to place down her towel. She held both ends, threw out the towel in front of her and bent over to adjust it properly. The back or her sarong sat just at the bottom of her butt and raised up enough for Jason to see her whole ass as she bent over. Her pussy was covered by her bikini but the view of her butt alone was enough to make Jason's penis twitch again.