My First Time...

Story Info
Young man looses his virginity to his friends wife.
2.4k words
4.23
21.3k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I had sex was with my friend's wife...

These are true stories of my first time and a few thereafter until I had joined the Marine Corps and left. I still managed to come back a couple of times to have fun with her.

Alan and I have been friends since middle school, basically from when his mom and dad bought the house between my family's house and the road. He stood out for where we grew up in the Bible belt, he was tall and skinny and had straight black hair down to his eyes. Our mutual love of heavy metal and hair metal at the time was probably what brought us together as friends.

His family moved about 15 miles away when we were still in high school and in our junior year. One day at school Alan ran up to me excitedly and said "hey Jay I have a girlfriend!" To say that I was surprised was a bit of an understatement. Neither of us were great with the girls, but I thought I was clearly still the better looking at the two of us.

At 19, Alan was a year older than myself. He said Kim was originally from our home town and was the same age as him or maybe 20. I immediately started the questioning; where'd you meet her, where's she from, how'd she get here? All the normal questions you would ask someone whose story you clearly didn't believe. He began to tell me that his dad had met her in Wisconsin and she had needed a ride back down south. He told me that they had sex within two days of meeting... and I was pissed, I thought I would be the first to get laid!

Several weeks later Alan comes up to me and says hey I have to tell you something, I said okay what you got? He said Kim's pregnant and I'm going to marry her? I said what the hell? You guys just met how can she be pregnant already? Alan, ever the gentleman, explained that they hadn't used protection and then he smiled and said it only takes once if you do it right. I laughed and said okay, but how you plan on taking care of your little one. He said that's what he had come to talk to me about. He said that he was going to drop out of school so that he can take care of Kim and the. I told him you will have a hard time getting a decent job when you haven't even finished high school. He said he knew that and that he had an uncle in Florida that was more than willing to help him out and give him a decent job but that he needed my help. I said I don't know what help you're looking at from me! He said his mom didn't like Kim and that he just wanted me to bring her over to my house and let her hang out with my mom and dad who always had treated them both like family.

He stayed around until his son Michael was born and within a week he was headed to Florida to work for his uncle. As he was leaving, he reminded me of our deal to get Kim and bring over to my house for a while, to which I agreed.

It was probably a month later when I got a phone from Kim asking to come over and visit. I said that I'd be more than happy to pick her up after work. I had to call her from work because there had been an accident at work and we were having to clean up a bunch of broken glass and that I would be late. She said no problem, mom and dad are going to watch Michael. I just want to get out of the house.

Thinking back, I don't know if it was the stress of having to deal with all that broken glass or just being young and naive but I didn't really understand what she had said. I finally got over to her mother and father-in-law's house and I came in and said hi to everyone and explained why I'm late and apologized for being dirty.

Kim said goodbye to everyone and gave Michael a kiss as we left, I reminded them what our number was in case they needed to. On the way back to my house I began to explain why I was covered in broken glass and why I was late. I also said that I was going to take a shower as soon as I got home to get the broken glass off me and that she could hang out with Mom and Dad. She said okay.

By the time we got to our house it was close to 6pm and Mom and Dad's car wasn't in the driveway. I didn't think anything about it because I've been at work since I got out of school. I asked her to make herself comfortable while I took a shower.

I had barely finished with my shower and was drying off when I heard a knock at the door. It was Kim and she asked if I had seen the note on the table? I told her to hold on and that I would be there in a minute.

I came out of the bathroom and walked over to where she was reading the note. She looked at me and said did you know about this? I sat down next to her and I read the note. My brother was in an accident and they went up to Missouri to make sure they were okay. The note said there's $40 in the kitchen drawer, get food if you need some, we probably won't be gone for more than a week, love Mom and Dad.

I told Kim I am going to call my brother to make sure everyone is okay and that Mom and Dad made it up there safely. She asked if she could have a drink for Mom and Dad's liquor cabinet and I nodded in approval.

Luckily everyone was good but it totaled my brother's car, and they were still going to be up there for a week and told me to be careful and if I needed anything to let them know.

Kim said that she was hot and asked if she could take a shower, I said sure and I went and got her a towel out of the closet. I could hear that she had finished her shower and she opened the door and stuck her head out and said hey do you have a t-shirt and shorts that I could borrow? It's a bit too hot to put on sweats. I asked, any preferences? She wanted something light, so I grabbed a pair of running shorts and a tank top. I had my reasons for the tank top... I suspect that she was not going to be wearing a bra so I was hoping to get a view of something.

I handed her the clothes and she looked at them, smiled and closed the bathroom door.

A few minutes later she came out with a towel wrapped around her hair, her wonderfully large breasts bouncing inside that tank top, pretty little nipples showing through. I thought to myself you're a genius my friend!

We sat and talked a while longer and she wanted to look at some books that I had so I went to my bedroom and grabbed some of the books and brought them out and she asked about my Dungeon Master's handbook. I laughed and said I'll be right back, I didn't realize you wanted to see that.

I knew what I wanted, but was scared shitless! She was gorgeous and near naked in my house alone with me! In typical teenage foolishness, I made a decision to let her know what I wanted. But I was too shy to actually speak, so I put a small note on a piece of paper and just dropped it in between some random pages in the book. The note simply said I want to see you naked and touch you.

I handed her the book and went to my bedroom and sat down in my chair and began to read a different book with my heart pounding. Five minutes later, she came in and sat in my lap and began to rub my cock and said I want to touch you too.

She clearly wasn't a virgin but I was, I was horny, I was nervous, I was scared, and I was confused. She easily recognized that I was a virgin. She pulled off the tank top, sat back down in my lap, put her hand on my cock and leaned in and stuck her tongue down my throat. We just sat there like that for a few moments while I played with her breasts and gently pinched her sexy nipples. She stood up, took off her shorts and just stood before me. She was stunning, probably 34-25-36. She had beautiful hips in a beautiful triangle of bushy brown hair.

She asked me to stand up so I did, we kissed as my hard on ground into her belly button. She grabbed my shirt, pulled up over my head, and bent down and kissed my nipple. It was electric, I had never felt anything like it and my mind was beginning to race. She put her thumbs inside the waistband of my shorts and pulled them down over my cock, which sprang up and hit her in the chin. She laughed, but all I can think of is that I want her to touch my cock again. She looked down and said I didn't know you were uncircumcised! I jokingly said, well you've never asked! She grabbed my cock and slowly slid the foreskin back and pulled it forward up over the head again. She kept doing this as she kissed me and then worked her way down and kissed my nipples and sucked them as she began to kiss down my belly. I'm pretty sure all I heard was my heartbeat because it seemed like time was beginning to stand still. She was on her knees looking up at me and she asked me, is this your first time? I replied and said yes and I don't want this to stop.

She looked at me and said I want you to watch what I'm going to do. She began to roll the foreskin back on my cock and place the glans on her tongue. As she kept stroking it, she would lick all around the head. Then she placed my cock in her mouth and sucked on it while stroking it. I said you need to stop. I am not going to last long with this! She said okay I want your cock inside of me. My mind was racing again.

She said you do have a condom, don't you? I said of course I do and went and got it. This was clearly a day of firsts for me. First time I'd had my nipples sucked on, the first time a woman had put my cock in her mouth, and the first time I've worn a condom. Which explained the fight that condom was giving me trying to get over my cock. She laughed and came over and helped me and oh by the way, this clearly wasn't her first rodeo. Now I'm standing in front of her with my condom on and my cock bouncing with my heartbeat.

She said how would you like to do this? I said I'm not really sure and asked her what she wanted? She laid back on my bed and spread her legs and for the first time I could see her sexy little pink lips between the brown Tufts of hair. I'd seen pussies before but only in magazines. She asked me to come crawl up on top of her which I gladly did as she guided the tip of my cock into her pussy. I still can't quite put into words the exact feeling of the wetness and the warmth as her pussy slowly engulfed my cock.

She rotated hips up, placed her legs on my shoulders and reached back and grabbed my ass cheeks to pull me deeper into her. She told me that my cock was much larger than Alan's and that she wants me to fuck her hard and fast. I did my best but it would not last long. She knew it too; the pace became frantic as I started cumming. I was trying to push my cock deeper and deeper into her soaking wet pussy! I felt her pussy starting to clamp down on my cock and she twisted her head back and rolled her eyes back in her head and started grunting with each stroke. I collapsed on her as we were both covered in sweat.

I rolled off over and my cock slid out of her sweet pussy, she let out a little gasp. A I laid down next to her, she rolled over gave me a kiss and said that was fucking awesome. Quick but intense, were her exact words. She started to kiss me again and reached down and started sliding the condom back and forth on my dick. I grabbed her hand and stopped her, I said I'm a bit too sensitive for that right now. She broke the kiss and laughed and said to hold on I'll be right back. She got up, went to the restroom and came back with a warm wet washcloth and some toilet paper.

She said on the bed next to me and asked are you ready for this?

I told her I said I'm as ready as I'm going to be. She grabbed my cock by the base with light pressure on my urethra and slowly slid the condom off. I recognized immediately that she was just trying to get every last drop out. After she took the condom off, she held it up between us and said that's quite impressive with a giggle. I was just about to say something when she put the warm wet washcloth on my sensitive cock. I almost screamed. She was clearly having a lot of fun tormenting me as she cleaned me up.

She went back to the bathroom and took another shower and asked if I could take her home.

This was my first time having sex!