Day at The Gym: Suzie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzie weighed what was more embarrassing... nudist women seeing her breasts, or admitting how silly and incompetent she'd been all morning. One seemed more likely to have her laughed at, so Suzie braved having her breasts uncovered. Her arms went to her sides, nipples and all now exposed to each woman there. Her face was red, but hopefully the heat of the room would mask the cause!

Bad Luck at the Gym

By Jappio

Part 4

Beads of sweat started to drip down Suzie's body. Sitting in just her panties amongst a bunch of other women felt so wrong to her. She already wanted to cover up again, or leave. Yet the topless girl was stuck for the time being, she needed to get the extra clothing she was promised. Suzie couldn't say anything while not alone with Jenny and Julie. Every time she looked over to the two and their friend, they seemed to act like they didn't know Suzie!

Suzie was startled when the friendly dark haired woman started to talk with her again. "My name's Jessie, how about yours?"

"Suzie, nice to meet you," Suzie responded. Jessie smiled and seemed so at peace with being naked. Suzie tried to mimic some of the woman's body language by sitting up a bit more. Suzie worried though about how this made her look, she had an example right in front of her the type of spectacle it could make. Jessie's round firm breasts were very prominent when sitting so sturdily. Suzie wasn't sure if she had any air of confidence like the raven haired woman had.

Jessie turned to her blonde friend who Suzie had guessed was named Megan from what Suzie said earlier. "So, going to join us? Nothing wrong with getting naked too."

Suzie wanted to help the clearly shy girl out. Suzie felt just as awkward about being undressed, but unfortunately couldn't admit to it. The quiet girl started to whisper something to Jessie. The two seemed to have a bit of back and forth.

Jessie's hand set itself on Suzie's lap suddenly! "Suzie here isn't shy. You wouldn't mind taking off her your bikini, right?" Suzie's eyes went wide. She was about ready to declare how she would very much mind!

Suzie realized she'd dug her own grave. Again, she couldn't admit to her state of dress being an accident. She'd rather pretend to be a nudist than admit to all the earlier embarrassing moments. Suzie had no choice but to play along. "It wouldn't bother me at all. The human body is a... natural thing? Right? I mean, of course I'm right!"

Jessie patted Suzie's bare leg. She then brought her hands up and clapped. "Excellent, show Megan it's no big deal at all. If four girls can't prove it, surely five can!"

Suzie started to get awful stage fright. Megan and Jessie were staring right at her. Her bared breasts didn't seem as big of a deal now as she stood up. Her cute little panties people were thinking were bikini bottoms had to go. If Suzie didn't do it, she'd look even more foolish now. She had to double down on the exposure to avoid the extra embarrassment.

"I must be insane... showing my bare body to avoid embarrassment? There just isn't any winning some days," Suzie thought. She reached for her panties, and started to push them down. The cotton tried to cling to her skin, almost as if not wanting to be taken off either. Suzie shut her eyes, trying to ignore the fact the two girls next to her could see the entirety of her naked butt as she guided the panties to the floor.

Suzie was now standing totally naked and bare for the girls around. That's when she remembered there were three other strangers in the room, and they were getting a nearly full frontal view! Suzie fought the urge to cover with her hands, and instead just sat right back down to at least keep her pussy hidden. She then bent forward, her chest to her knees to reach the panties she had forgotten on the ground.

Sitting naked in a room of strangers had Suzie's heart beating fast. She didn't care that she wasn't the only one naked, she still felt out of place. She was worried her lie of being ok with nudity would be found. She worried what the girls thought of her body, plenty seemed to be stealing glances it seemed. She also worried how long things could go for.

"See, wasn't she brave? She knows that there is nothing wrong with this. Don't' be so stubborn. I know you can do it, I'd be so proud of you!" Jessie cheered the shy girl on. Megan's face was very red, even more so as Jessie got very close to her. Again, the Jessie girl seemed to have few boundaries, because one of her hands had found the bare lap of her friend. Suzie felt guilty to be watching so intently, but the fellow blonde's embarrassment was at least a distraction to her own concerns.

The two talked a little more, but Jessie proved to be a good negotiator. Megan's hands were fiddling with the top ends of the towel. She lowered the towel a small bit at first, exposing some of her chest. She tried to keep the towel and place and cover up again, but Jessie just urged her more. With a sigh, the girl let the towel drop till it was a half circle around her hips.

Megan tried looking away, her body tense. She was nearly about to shield her breasts, and her legs stayed as tight as they could, though Suzie could still see her tuft of light girl fur. "See, much better I bet! You won't heat up so bad like this."

"I'm not that heated up," Megan grumbled. Jessie just laughed and started to get closer to the girl, feeling her forehead. Suzie saw Megan get even more nervous with the personal contact. Suzie was glad she was at least not the most doted and focused on girl in the room anymore. Suzie knew she had to appreciate when the world gave her such small favors. Suzie just had to hope the three other voyeurs in the room were also paying more mind to the most recent addition to the little naked club.

Suzie couldn't think of an exit strategy. She was still only with panties, ones she didn't even have on anymore. The two girls she made a deal with were the only ones who knew she wasn't a nudist. Suzie couldn't imagine what they thought. She could only hope she'd never meet the three other girls again, they'd totally have the wrong idea of her. Suzie wasn't a nudist, she felt far from natural while sitting naked with others around.

The heated room was normally meant to be relaxing, but Suzie wasn't really feeling it. She wished she could just get dressed and go home, but she'd have to wait probably for everyone else to leave. Hopefully Jenny and Julie would wait around for her. She had to stall.

Jessie and Megan were in their own world and Suzie wasn't going to stare at anyone. She instead focused on the ground in front of her.

Suzie looked back up when she heard one of the girls clear her throat. "Um, it was nice meeting you all. Hope you have a nice day!" The brunette who was with Julie and Jenny was excusing herself it seemed. She was very quick to leave too, but seemed very nice.

Suzie then noticed that her friends had already left before her! Suzie needed that shirt!

She was about to get up to leave, but then remembered how she didn't have anything to change into really! Suzie only had a pair of panties to her name at that time and that wasn't enough to chase some girls down the gym halls!

"It is getting pretty hot, maybe we should get going?" Megan asked. Suzie agreed, but couldn't say as such.

Jessie wasn't ready to budge though, "We can go a bit longer, can't we? It's sooo relaxing!" Jessie then stretched out, her whole naked body there for both girls to look at. Suzie tried not to stare too much, but noticed Megan was intently looking at the woman too. Suzie wondered if Megan and Suzie were more than friends or not.

Suzie couldn't leave before them, so she tried to stick it out a bit longer. She had to hope she could maybe find a towel or something in the pool room, and could make it back to her locker. It was the only option for her it seemed. She tried thinking what her odds were, but they looked so grim.

Eventually, even Jessie seemed tired of lounging naked. "Ok, I think I'm all set! Will you join Megan and me in the showers Suzie?" the black haired woman showed no signs of joking with that question! Did nudists regularly shower together, or did Suzie just take the question the wrong way?

Either way, Suzie wasn't going to do her streak down the hall with them. "No, I'll be a few more minutes. It was nice meeting you both," Suzie said. She tried to look away as they stood up, as Jessie was still doing nothing to cover herself. Suzie didn't understand how people could still be so social with everything on show!

"It was great meeting you too! Your courage and beauty I think helped little Megan out of her shell today! Thanks!" Jessie called. Megan's face was still very red as she got herself tucked into her towel again.

"Don't forget this, and lets' just get going!" Megan whined, grabbing Jessie's towel and handing it to the naked woman. Jessie only slung it over her shoulder, and proceeded to leave the steam room with Megan tugging her along.

Jessie sighed in relief. She was finally alone again! She'd never been naked around so many people like that for so long. She wrapped her arms around her breasts, happy to cover again. She had zero plans of ever being nudist, she'd never get used to a feeling like that!

Suzie looked around the room. No towels left behind for her sadly. She really would have only her panties. Then panic set in again as she realized the room wasn't just devoid of towels, her panties were gone too!

"Nooo! Not them too! Oh my god!" Suzie gasped and tried to look every which way. Yet the room was nothing more than smooth wooden benches. One of the girls had to have taken them! Either it was by accident or someone did it on purpose. Did Jenny and Julie take them like they did her bra? Maybe Jessie or Megan grabbed them by mistake when gathering their towels?

Her planned streak through the building had even higher stakes now. She had to put her whole naked body on the line. This time, she'd not be doing so in front of nudists either; she'd be doing it in the public halls of the gym! She knew the whole place couldn't be clothing optional. She seriously could risk being kicked out or losing her membership if caught now. No way she could claim a treadmill took all her clothes. No one would believe her each piece of clothing was taken off on accident... really some of it was by her own limited choices!

She pushed the door to the sauna open. The naked girl saw the pool room was empty. The other girls had gone on ahead, so she hoped that meant she'd be able to avoid them easily enough.

At the doors out of the pool room, Suzie did her best to resign herself to her fate. She was about to streak from one end of the building to the other. Suzie gripped the door handle, and spent a few more moments hesitating. She looked back again, but nothing was going to help her hide how truly naked she was.

Suzie burst through the door. She took off running down the hall. Her only hope was to move fast enough no one would be able to actually see her. The plan was very flimsy, but she felt even if she carefully planned something, it could just as easily go wrong. The fastest option left fewer chances for things to mess up!

Suzie was nearly halfway there as she past the first couple of rooms. All was quiet for the time being, but she was almost to the lobby. She thought about stopping, but instead continued to just run forward. If a worker in the lobby saw her... she had to hope she could get to her clothes and dress before being caught! Maybe they wouldn't get a good enough look!

Suzie didn't even take the time to look back behind her as she passed the lobby. She didn't see anyone out of the corner of her eye standing in the middle of the room, but someone was very possibly at the desk!

Suzie sped right past though, and was now getting closer to the locker room! She didn't hear anyone shout for her to stop, and she wouldn't have even if they did! She just made a b-line for the locker room, and hid herself away!

Sounds of the showers running filled the room. Suzie saw no one immediately around her, which was good. Girls like Megan and Jessie were probably showering by this point. Suzie had to hurry before staff or either of them would find her again. She had to get clothes on!

She looked down the rows of lockers, hoping to find her bag of stuff. It should have been obvious; she remembered leaving the door open... but all the doors were shut tight there! She remembered the number, "G06" and tried to find it. It was where she more or less remembered it, but it was shut tight! Did someone knock it shut on accident? She could see her bag through the grating just barely!

Every bit of her street clothes was just on the other side. To be naked and unable to actually reach them was almost like torture! Suzie groaned in frustration. Her gym clothes and her regular clothes were all gone!

Suzie then heard the sound of water shutting off. The other girls in the room would be coming back her way. She wasn't sure if it was just Jessie and Megan, but either way she had lost so much of her nerves by this point. She didn't want to be exposed to anyone else. So she scampered away to the back corner of the room in the opposite direction of the showers.

The area was tight, and she really wasn't hidden back here. The row of lockers ended, and all she had was the corner that met up with a doorway, similar to the one in the racquetball room. Suzie still wasn't sure if staff might be following her. She was trapped at this point if they did come looking for her.

Suzie wondered if she had to swallow some of her pride, and just ask another girl for something to wear. Though being honest about her misfortunes before only ended up making things worse, maybe it was time she got some help. Her legs felt weak though, she really wasn't ready to expose herself to anyone again after the sauna.

Her indecision had her off balance. She couldn't stand still, and was shifting weight from foot to foot constantly. The murmurs of approaching girls startled the naked woman, and she started to lean back a bit too much to try and sink into the wall she thought she was pressed again. Yet being lost in throught, she didn't realize it was the door she was against! The latched clicked, and it started to swing right open!

Suzie did her best to right herself so as to not fall and hit the ground. She tried reaching out for something, but didn't find it. She bounced a bit, but managed to get up right. She turned and twisted, and did so just in time to see the door shut... but with her on the outside!

Suzie couldn't believe it, twice in one day she locked herself out into the alley, this time totally naked!

She almost started to pound on the door, but wasn't sure it would do much good. Though the embarrassment would be a lot of the reason to not have someone let her in, she had to imagine that no girl who was half dressed would just open the door to someone from the back alley!

Running back around to the front entrance only begged for more trouble. Suzie couldn't get to her street clothes and her gym clothes were either destroyed, lost, or taken. Suzie knew her only option anymore was to cut her losses.

So, Suzie snuck around the corner again, and slowly approached the parking lot. She had only her shoes and socks left anymore, a state she ended up in accidentally far too often. She couldn't believe how far she let things go, but felt so helpless against it all. She had a spare key to her car hidden under it, so she'd be able to get home almost fine. She didn't want to drive naked and sneak into her place, but again, today just wasn't the day for her at the gym!

So with a final groan while reflecting on her misfortune, the naked woman streaked to her car through the parking lot. Suzie wanted to try and look at the bright side and not let the day be a total waste. With all the sweating and running around she'd done to stay hidden, she was at least lucky enough to have gotten a decent exercise in, even if it wasn't as she had planned!

The End