Day Two

Story Info
Back to the neighbor's porch. Strange place for an education.
2.7k words
4.47
7.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for taking the time to read this. If it interests you, Day One is available here, and you can locate it in the usual fashion.

I walked home an absolute mess. My own cum was running down my thigh, with a thick sticky patch in my trimmed pubes. I felt that cold, slippery feeling with every step as I walked down the sidewalk. Not only that, I had a sticky spot on my right cheek that I could feel drying, tightening up my skin there. Add this to feeling Matt's eyes on me every step of the way, and I could feel my cock swelling, tightening up against my wet panties. What was I thinking? I let him put cum in my mouth, and I just stood there, slack jawed, almost inviting him to do it.

Now that I had time to think, I also had time to take more in, including that taste I had in my mouth. Salty, earthy, a little sweet as well...I mean, I didn't gag, and I wasn't grossed out now. I was so confused - but I had my own problems, I had to get home and get to my room without my pants becoming an issue.

"Hi Mom," I said as I hit the door. "Long day, I'm gonna hit the shower before I eat."

"No problem, honey. I left a plate on the table for you to warm up." she said from the kitchen, banging some dishes in the sink. My mom was pretty cool, as uncool as that is to say. However, she's not cool enough to ignore the biggest deposit of cum I've ever had dripping down my thigh.

Once I got to my room, I began stripping down, leaving my very dirty clothes hidden somewhere in the depths of my room until later. But as I slipped off my jeans, I couldn't not look at my reflection in the mirror all messy with those panties on. I just looked so hot, and I knew it. My confidence was at its peak, alone in that room in cummy panties. I slid my hand up my thigh, inside the edge of my panties, and I was able to collect enough sperm to consider it useful for my sudden plan. Reaching into my panties, I wrapped my hand around my cock and slowly started stroking, enjoying the slick feeling on my pole and loving the wet, squishy noises that load was making. Inhaling, I was detecting a smell I hadn't encountered before...musky maybe? My mind wasn't on it as much as it was getting a second load out of me before my shower. But the smell kept reminding me that I could be smelling that little patch of cum on my face. Or I could possibly just be still able to taste the small slick of cum Matt slipped into my gaping mouth just minutes ago. My mind was spinning.

With that thought, I took the little collection of panty cum, the little left that hadn't rubbed into my skin at this point. Then I did what I would never had imagined myself doing just a week ago...I slipped it into my mouth, and started stroking my throbbing hard cock for all I was worth, sucking on my sticky fingers until I came into my panties with 3 strong pulses, some of the thick white fluid squirting through the thin fabric. In my dizzy excitement, I quickly collected as much cum as I could in my left hand, and greedily licked it off, noticing how different the taste was when it was hot and fresh. With that, it was time to slip out of my panties, tuck them in my jeans, and hide the evidence. It was showertime!

School was a completely different experience the next day. I could think of nothing else except the recent events with Matt. Recent events, hah - I guess that's one way of putting it. I'm not sure how I got through the day, but I managed to find myself home at 4pm, unsure how I even got there.

My plan that night was simple. I'd wash my panties, air dry them in my room, and go for my nightly walk around 7. Meanwhile, I could take a nap. I went up to my room and dug to the bottom of the pile of dirty clothes in the corner of my room. Once I found them, all crusty and stuck together with my cumblast from last night, I had an instant erection. I remember having to choose, save this feeling, or jerk myself off, and I had a moment of clarity. One of the proud moments of my life occurred at this moment. I decided to save it. All that pent up excitement, throbbing at my cock and coursing through my neck, pounding in my brain, reminding me this feeling always leads to something else! Surely it's time to cum! But my self control won out, little did I know I'd be rewarded later. I took those panties to the bathroom, gave them a good healthy hand wash in the sink, and hung them to dry in my closet.

After dinner, I felt a little flutter in my stomach. Should I go back to Matt's tonight? But I knew I would, without question. I almost felt drawn outside, as if there was some invisible rope pulling me to the street.

"Bye Mom, going for a walk!" I called while slipping on my shoes at the door. Bending over to tie my shoes, I could feel my panties bunching up a little between my cheeks. As I was alone, I was able to let out a little sigh, then reluctantly reached back and straightened things out. Once I felt presentable, down the street I went.

"Goodbye honey, have a nice walk. I might be down the street at the Clark's when you get home." Tammy and Tony Clark were new in the neighborhood, and my mother had welcomed them to the neighborhood as they moved in a couple months ago. Now, they'd get together about once a week to have a few bottles of wine. I never minded, as I always enjoyed my alone time.

Matt's was only 3 blocks away, so I was on the approach before too long. I was relieved to see he was right where I left him, sitting on the porch, sipping a beer, and reading the paper. I didn't even wait for an invitation, and started up his drive to the porch before he stopped me.

"Where are you headed, missy?"

Oh my god, did he just call me missy? Why is he stopping me? I knew this was all too good to be true.

"Well, I was just going to come up there and maybe see if you have an extra beer you're willing to share?" I said sheepishly.

"Let me see those other things I've been willing to share with you. I know you know better than to come back here without your pretty little knickers on."

"Right here? Can't I come up there first? What if someone sees?"

"Just give me a little flash and I'll let you up here," Matt said with a grin.

I knew I wasn't getting anywhere without giving in, so I lifted the bottom of my t-shirt with my left hand, and reached my right hand beneath the waistband of my sweats, tugging up and revealing the black sheer nylon panel of my new favorite article of clothing. He nodded an approval, and I walked up the stairs.

"I actually thought you'd maybe take a night or two off, but look at you - right back on the horse! You must have enjoyed your visit yesterday, no?" Matt teased, smirking at me.

"Well, if you must know, yes, I did. I'm not sure what came over me, I still feel like it was an out of body experience, honestly. It all just felt so crazy. Did - did you enjoy the visit too?" leaning against the porch railing, I asked hopefully.

"I did, very much" a grinning Matt whispered. "I"ll confess, I really wanted to see you in them. Just thinking about that had me going again - had to get a load off before bed."

Hearing the effect I had on him made my cheeks blush. I could feel the heat making them glow, with no way to hide it.

"Mind if I have a seat?" I said, attempting to sound as natural as possible. Still, there was a quiver in my voice I could feel, but couldn't hide.

"Oh, you have quite a seat, as far as I can tell. You can sit in your chair in a minute. First, I just have to see what we're working with here. Plus, I want a little something to think about tonight. Why don't you come over on this side, get down in front of me like you're looking for something and I'll just enjoy the view for a short bit," he suggested, sounding as innocent as I've heard since I met him.

The half walls on the porch would really make me basically disappear, so my fears about the neighbors on the street watching this unfold were unwarranted, and I knew it, so I didn't try this path of objection. That, and I knew I'd do anything to let him ogle me. He was playing to my ego, and he knew it. I stepped forward silently.

"Yep, right there will do," he gestured to the area in front of him "don't worry, no one's home."

I did as he said and just pretended to look for something he dropped in front of him, with my tush facing his direction.

"Wow", he said, "you're not worried about these panty lines being visible to anyone else? I'd be careful you don't bend over in the general public, it's pretty obvious. Obvious, but fantastic! Honestly, you've got a great ass from what I can see."

With that, I felt a hand caressing my butt and I jumped. "Oh, you should start getting used to that if you plan on showing this ass off around town. There's no way the guys are going to keep their hands to themselves."

I ignored the compliments, and kept up with the charade, though once again, my cheeks were radiant with pride. "I still can't find what I'm looking for down here. Can I get up now?"

"No, I'm going to need you to keep looking for a while longer" he said, and with that, I heard his chair scoot while he got up. I froze.

"That's right, stay still. I'm just going to lower your pants a little bit so I can see those panties."

I couldn't have moved if I wanted to. His fingers traced the outline of my panty lines, and I felt myself involuntarily pucker up as they slipped across the very bottom of them. I felt rooted to the spot as I felt his fingers slip into my waistband and find the separation between my sweats and what lay beneath. He lowered them slowly to about the very bottom of my panty line, getting a full view of my secret.

"Well, well. Those fit you much better than I thought. Would you like to feel what they're doing to me?"

Did I know what he meant? As an inexperienced 18 year old, I probably didn't, but I knew I wanted this to continue. "Yes" I said, in a voice far more trembling than I expected.

With that, I felt him press up against me from behind. The first hard cock I'd ever experienced was pressing against my pantied ass, and a whirlwind of emotions ran through me. Fear, excitement, anticipation, pride, shame - I felt them all washing through me as Matt began rubbing, pressing, and sliding this rock hard cock against my pantied ass. Not only was I enjoying this, I was actually pressing back against him, savoring that feeling.

"I can't take this kind of teasing, babe. I just can't," he said as I felt his hands on my hips. "Stay right where you are and make me happy, hmm?"

I had no response as I heard him unzip his pants.

"I just want to feel myself against you, that's all. Can you feel this?" he asked as he got back to pressing his now naked cock against the fabric spread across my ass cheeks.

"I can feel you. Come on now, this is enough. Shouldn't this be enough for you to think about later?" I whispered as I pressed just a little when his cock would reach the slot between my cheeks and nestle in, hoping he wouldn't notice.

"I don't think it's enough for either of us," he laughed, "but I think I've had my fun and I'm ready to finish."

With that, he slipped his cock under my panties, grabbed my shoulder with one hand, and found that slot again. Once in position, he pressed himself against me and slipped up and down my ass crack for all he was worth. It all lasted no more than a minute, and he began grunting as jets of cum began spurting into the backside of my panties. I felt both of his strong hands on the small of my back, steadying himself. It was an amazing feeling, knowing I was making him cum with my body. I felt almost powerful. That feeling vanished after he was done.

"Okay, upsy daisy, we don't have all day. I don't think you're going to find anything down there" he said as he quickly slipped his cock out of its satin and skin cocoon, zipped up, and sat back down like nothing had ever happened.

I was mortified. What did I just let happen to me!? Here I was, on my hands and knees, with my panties exposed, and cum dripping down my butt crack. I quickly pulled up my pants and managed to dizzily get to my feet.

"Come on now, have a seat and we can talk," Matt said matter-of-factly with a grin on his face.

"You seem to really have enjoyed your little visits here", he said. "How do they make you feel?"

I thought a minute before I replied. "Well, I think they make me feel excited. I was really turned on just thinking about coming here all day, and now that we're sitting here, I still feel just as excited as I did when I got here."

"You don't feel ashamed of yourself? You know, this isn't normal behavior for a young man, even one as cute as you," he teased.

"Well, I do feel ashamed a little bit too, but for some reason that excites me too," I answered, squirming in my seat uncomfortably. He really made a mess on my underside, and sitting in it was just making it worse.

"I suppose we've found an interesting little match here then. I'll admit I've enjoyed your visits, and I can tell we're a good fit, based on my short inspection."

I blushed at the thought, remembering the all to recent "inspection" that left the now cooling and sticky residue rubbing between my ass cheeks as I shifted in my chair. I couldn't think of anything to say as he watched me, eye contact freezing me in place.

"This was a nice drop by," he said, "but I think I'm done with you for the night. Go home and think about what you've done to cause all this. I really think you're right, you should be ashamed, coming over here uninvited, tempting me with those panties and that ass. Up you go now, head back home to mommy." With that, he gave me a quick, open handed swat on my left ass cheek as I rose from my chair.

"Ow!" I piped up, "that stung!"

"Oh, there's more where that came from if you can't follow directions," he said. "Now move along, we're done. You can do whatever you like to yourself when you get home, and I know you will. Enjoy thinking of me."

With that, I headed down the stairs full of mixed emotions. What was I enjoying about this? How did I let it go this far this fast? Why was my cock screaming hard the entire time we were talking, and still straining at my panties now?

All I knew, the only thought I had pounding in my brain, was release. I had to get home, and get my hands on my cock ASAP. I turned, waved, and dashed down the street as fast as my legs would take me, hoping I'd have an empty house when I arrived.