All Comments on 'Day Two'

by tightwhitesatin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

When I put on panties the first time, I was hooked. I loved how they felt and looked. I wished guy's underwear were similar! I got caught a few times. I felt humiliated. I was bullied and called faggot and such, even though I wasn't gay. I had a few unwanted experiences back them, which lead me to having low self esteem. All the teasing and being picked on made me question my sexuality. I was lonely and wanted someone to need me, if that makes sense.

When I was 24, I had my first intercouse experience with a guy. It hurt! But that wasn't my concern. I felt so much more confused after. I was a straight guy, and I let another guy fuck me! I did not like the emotional affects, even though I liked the attention.

I questioned myself constantly over the years as my need to be with a guy was often great. I missed having a man inside me ( I still miss it ). Your story about Matt rubbing his cock all over your panty clad ass reminded me of this. The character in your story may find that out, as well.

Great story, my friend. There's a lot of situational truth to it!

louiseacdlouiseacdover 1 year ago

god this is hot id love someone to use me like that

tightwhitesatintightwhitesatinover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments. Michaelfantasies, thanks so much for your confessional and review, its the kind of reaction I hope for when I'm writing. I absolutely know how you felt, it was similar for me in the beginning, and I guess it still is. The stories I'm writing here are all true, so it's taking me a bit to work through it and type it out, as it brings back some very intense memories. I appreciate everyone's patience as I work it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, I love this!

So sexy and romantic at the same time.

One just has to love being the one in panties...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So so sweet and and intensely hot at the same time. The fact that it’s a true reflection of your life comes through so clearly..Anyone who has experienced these desires totally understands…You must write more…Michaelfantasies’ comment very much appreciated as well… There are people who understand this….there definitely are…and it’s just very hot….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertightwhitesatin@tightwhitesatin
MWM, fit and trim, 50 and languishing in the western Chicago suburbs. Pandemic-inspired writer.