Daydream 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cum, timed perfectly with his cock hitting its deepest point inside me. He leaves it as I spasm, letting me feel it on my insides as I spew my pathetic cum. It lands somewhere in front of us, probably on the couch, a good amount but somehow still disappointing. I'm in pure bliss, the orgasm afterglow feeling almost better than the moment itself. I'm panting, covered in sweat, saliva, and other liquids, my makeup in streaks and my hair completely ruined. Still, I've never felt hotter than this moment, exactly like the slut I had always truly wanted to me.

Chris' friend wasn't done with me yet, as he still hadn't cum. As I slide off his cock he pushes me down to the floor, barking orders at me. "Lick up that cum, bitch. Then get ready for the pounding of your life." I shiver as he orders me around, immediately sticking my tongue, looking for the cum. Out of the one visible part of my blindfold I see it, resting on the fabric of the couch. I start to slurp it up, doing my best to savor the yummy flavor. I clean as much as I could before he barks at me once more, ordering me up onto the couch. I happily oblige, climbing up and pointing my ass in his general direction.

I soon feel his hands on my body, feeling my ass and pushing me towards the arm of the couch. I bend over as I'm shoved into the corner, my ass at an optimal angle for him to fuck the absolute shit out of. I move my ass from side to side, hopefully enticing him as I wait for what's next. Suddenly I feel him jump onto the couch, his feet on either side of me. I'm frozen as he lifts my ass up, aiming his cock at it, mounting me in the process. He starts fast and hard, breaking into me quickly and easily.

The moans come very fast and very loud as I fully accept my amazing new lifestyle. The bliss is too much, permanently rewiring my brain as waves of pleasure snake around my body. My inebriated brain can't even tell it's being transformed, after which it will be devoted to a life of sissy pleasure. Chris' friend hammers into me, grabbing me by my braids once more. He pounds me deeper and deeper into the couch, fucking me like a worthless piece of meat. I start cumming and don't soon stop, orgasming multiple times as he destroys my ass.

Finally, his pace slows slightly, and I hear him start to grunt. I reach out behind me, holding onto his leg as he plants himself deep inside me. His cum flows thick and full, instantly filling my ass with warm liquid. He slaps my ass ridiculously hard as he cums, so much that I instantly know there will be bruises, but I don't care. I'm in permanent bliss at the moment, filled for the first time like the sissy cumdump I really am.

He continues emptying himself, his cum seemingly never stopping, until finally he starts to pull out. I don't want him to, but I'm too exhausted to stop him. I just lay there on the couch, my body absolutely devastated from the activities, and I couldn't feel better. I lay there, cum slowing oozing out of my ass, forever obsessed with feeling this good again.