Daydreaming

Story Info
Non consent turns to hot sex.
1.1k words
4.38
9.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was standing in the bedroom just daydreaming thinking of all the things I need to do that day, I didn't even notice you come in the room and you knew I didn't, you sneak up behind me and pull me shirt gently back towards you, I stumble a little and you catch me by wrapping your arms around me putting your hands over my breasts. I look down to your hand "what the fuck are you doing?" I say pissed off, I grab your hands and try to pry them loose but I can't, "get off me!" I shout, you reply "NO!" as you said it you rip open my shirt and pull it over my arms so I can't move then push me down onto the bed.

You grab the bottom of my skirt and before I catch my breath you rip it directly up the front, I start to fight but you are too strong for me, you get the cuffs from the draw and cuff my ankles to the footboard then pin my shoulders down and cuff my wrists to the headboard, you stand back to see the ripped clothes covering very little, I'm still fighting against the cuffs trying to get free, "hey this isn't funny, take these off" I say, I should have said let me go because you say "ok I'll take them off" a huge grin on your face as you peel away the tattered clothes slowly leaving me wet and naked.

You still want payback for the flower from the other day so you get the whip and with the handle you trace a line from my ear down my neck over my breasts making my nipples very hard then down to my mound putting just enough pressure on to find my clit, I'm trying to keep fighting but I am powerless to your teasing and it feels electrified when you touch me. You reach for the blindfold in the draw and put it on me, I shudder a little it's such a turn on not being able to see what your doing. You take off your clothes and sit next to me taking the handle of the whip in hand you let the ropes fall onto my breasts very gently as if they're your own fingers, I whimper and catch my breath they were a little cold, you keep them on me as you pull them across my body leaving goosebumps wherever they touch, I moan quietly saying "oh fuck" trying to get my breath back.

You love my reactions to your touch, you lift the whip and bring it down gently on my pussy shocking me into a squeal, with one hand you cup my breast squeeze it and bring your mouth down over my already stiff nipple, the sudden heat from your mouth sent a shock wave through me making me even more wet, I had stopped fighting by now as my body betrayed me, I'm arching my back to your touch making you want me more. Taking the whip away you run both your hands over my body scratching in the most sensitive areas like over my nipples and on my pussy I can barely contain my arousal, I want to feel you inside me more than anything but you're not finished yet.

You like seeing me all helpless and totally at your mercy, your cock starts twitching you want to feel my pussy on your aching cock but maybe a little more torturing me first you think to yourself. "Lift up your bum" you demand, I do as you tell me as I do you put a pillow under me, no more arching my back it will make me feel everything more intensely and give you better access. My breaths are shaky as you kiss down my body heading down to my sweet honey pot, the anticipation of what you are doing is killing me I'm writhing around desperately needing you to touch or eat me, you climb onto me your body on me but your head between my legs, you very quickly lick shocking me as I open my mouth to gasp you put your cock in between my lips and order me to suck you, I do taking you in and sucking you firmly, you lick my juices and suck my clit you feel my moans around you very hard cock, getting harder by the second I suck harder while you insert a finger to my pussy fucking me with it and your magical tongue.

You thrust in my mouth we are both getting desperately close to cumming hard, another finger joins the first, I try to arch my back but because of the pillow I can't making the onslaught on my clit more intense than I ever felt before, your cock is deep in my mouth fucking my throat with increased urgency, both heavy breathing now moaning loudly I'm thrusting up to fuck your face and you doing the same to mine. My pussy tightened around your fingers so you suck harder on my clit, you cock twinges in my mouth you need to cum, I start to shudder I'm cumming so hard you thrust so deep into my throat you cum in an explosion in waves straight down my throat forcing me to swallow every drop, you suck on my clit harder and harder pushing me over the edge I can't stop shaking you lap up as much as you can taking in all of it.

You get off we are both still heavily breathing you take off my blindfold and kiss me so deeply, you run you hand over my body making me shudder at your touch, you lay next to me but don't let me out of the cuffs, you run you fingers up my body again, "you going to let me go now?" I say, you laugh saying "nope" then you climb between my legs and position your cock at the entrance of my pussy and with one hard thrust you impaled me so deep I scream in shock, not stopping you pound me in and out over and over I feel my walls closing around you, this time you want to watch me cum on your cock as you fuck me harder than ever, I can hardly breathe as you pound me, your orgasm edging closer when you see me convulsing to my orgasm my eyes rolling back in my head I can't stop, just watching me makes you cum hard deep inside me pounding everything you have I to me.

You collapse ontop of me totally out of breath you reach up and let my hands free, your cock still inside me you pull out then let my ankles free, "come on you know where we're going " you say with a grin, taking my by the hand you lead me into the shower, your cock growing again.