All Comments on 'Dayla Valley - The Muscle Clinic'

by tm862

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The problem is not drivel.

Not drivel! Actually rather well written IMNSHO. The 'problem', instead, is that it is not 'erotic. Waaaaay too much detail about the machines, etc., and not enough other than brief references to the 'Disciplinarian'. Too bad; with more disciplinarian and more than allusion to devotional sex, this story could be great.

I stand ready to co-author with you if you'd like me to spice it up.

tm862tm862over 7 years agoAuthor
Thank You For Your Feedback

First I would like to thank you both for your feedback. And yes, my concern before submitting was whether or not this would be overtly 'erotic' enough. I relied much more on subtle hints and insinuations rather than on in-your-face sexual situations. The tone was meant to be more environmental than interpersonal, but that's one thing that I probably overemphasized.

As far as the comment about the "problem" with the potential realism behind such a society, this is a form of fantasy. I leave it to each reader to determine if such a thing is somewhat believable, or even if that is at all important for enjoyment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous